Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Going Into the Unown [M]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:59:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

By coming back to the gorge that led down to the deeper area with the Tera Crystals, the ambassador remembers the chaos in seeing the other leaguers deal with the others fighting against the Rockets. She had gotten out of the battlefield when she could and probably because she didn’t belong there as much as Hoenn’s swords were very much into the combat side of the league. Treating the injured with her friend, the gym leader of Fortree City, felt a bit more natural given that she really promised Navy not to step into fighting.[break][break]

Like all areas she hadn’t charted out, Area Zero’s deeper area with the Tera Crystals for the royal ambassador to study were fraught with danger. Her Mismagius floats by her side while Elise inspects one of the shinier ones. “Thank you for keeping me safe.” She reaches to pat the head of the female ghost while the ghost’s red eyes look out for threats to the ambassador’s safety. “The Paradox Pokemon that we fought there could be still here…” [break][break]

There was the worry that they could run into one of the surviving Paradox Swords of Justice when she and her Mismagius were researching the Tera Crystals together.

TAGS [break]
NOTESThe Great Chasm of Hoenn (Area Zero)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Going Into the Unown [M]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 14:11:15 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Many were saying that it was the largest tera cave in Hoenn, but Nomi had a different theory. The tera caverns that had sprung up around the region weren't isolated events, one-off anomalies born out of individual, unrelated disasters. This newly formed, massive gaping maw ripped open by the devastation of Kyurem wasn't just another glittering, ethereal chamber of possibility set apart from the rest.[break][break]
It was a portal into another realm: the vast, interconnected network of tera crystals that spanned the entirety of Hoenn. They were all related, and Nomi suspected it would be possible - with a great deal of effort and escavation - to traverse from one to the next underground.[break][break]
Most fascinating, however, was the fact that it seemed to be a living system. The crystals were spreading, like a beautiful infection chewing through Hoenn from the inside. If they didn't act quickly to understand the nature of this new disease, there would be far worse consequences than the awakening of the abominations within the deep.[break][break]
The paradoxes were only the beginning.[break][break]
"Take a scan of this area, please," Nomi requested of Kallistatus. The shiny Unown-K bobbed up and down, then turned to regard the thick nest of crystals before them. On Nomi's left and right, an Unown-D and Unown-F floated dutifully, alphabetic sentinels waiting for their own commands.[break][break]
Except, something seemed to catch the Unown-F's attention. It turned, drifting away to the right, which caused Nomi to follow it with her gaze.[break][break]
"What is it?" She asked, curious. "Do you sense something?"[break][break]
Thoughts of the DRK Triad prickled in the back of Nomi's mind, and she tensed, readying herself for whatever was out there.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission | Hiking outfit vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Going Into the Unown [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 15:21:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

While the diplomat is studying the shining Tera Crystals of a bigger variety and how they were grouped together, the floating witch-like ghost turns around to look for other crystals to study by herself. Yellow eyes look over to a strange looking F-shaped Pokemon with an eye on its front. That was a Pokemon that Mana had not seen before. [break][break]

“I’ll take some notes of them in the area.” A glance over to her Mismagius when she takes out her smartphone has the Galarian royal give her ghost a confused look. “What are you doing? I thought you were-” The floating black Pokemon is a curious sight that the ambassador hasn’t seen before and its strange looking appearance would be accompanied by a nearby woman in a hiking outfit that was there too.[break][break]

“Oh, I’m very sorry if we were in your way.” Elise politely apologizes to the other woman if she was there to look at the crystals too before she’ll move slightly off to the side. “My Mismagius also seems to have taken a bit of interest in that F-shaped Pokemon. Is it yours?”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
The Great Chasm of Hoenn (Area Zero)

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Going Into the Unown [M]
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 14:59:15 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

It wasn't the DRK Triad after all. It was just a regular woman, though she had a somewhat...regal air about her. Sleek purple hair, attire that was more sophisticated than it was practical, and the sort of mannerisms that hinted at an expertise in etiquette.[break][break]
Nomi couldn't decide if she was relived or disappointed. Either way, she was curious.[break][break]
"You aren't in my way," Nomi assured the woman, approaching from behind the Unown-F. The symbol Pokemon continued drifting ahead, orbiting the woman like a miniature moon. Nomi smiled, amused.[break][break]
"It likes you," she noted.[break][break]
Nomi surveyed the area, noticing the especially large cluster of Tera crystals the woman had clearly been studying.[break][break]
"Are you here to research the cave system too?" She asked.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission | Hiking outfit vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights