Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
AREA ZERO EXCURSION D - Shred/Howard v. Penelope/Illeana
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 5:46:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
The chemistry of their world begins to shift as the alchemy weaves her fingers through it, constructing safety in the ensuing whirlwind of destruction raging around them.
[break][break]
But no amount of protection can slow the violence still blooming in the height of spring. When the golurk's arm slams downward, an upchuck of rock moves with its force, rising upward, and in turn, forcing Heatran to divert its attention to hamper its movement. By the time Penelope realizes the folly of this response, it is already too late. The silhouette of the bandaged man is already rushing to reach her, weaponizing the Pokemon as a vehicle of immediate movement.
[break][break]
Skin meets skin, hatred meets envy, violence evokes blood - the spin of events rolls out like a scene from a picture film, both brutally fast and agonizingly slow. When Penelope reacts, it's with horrified disgust and reignited vindication.
[break][break]
"Next time," the words claw out from her throat, moving as quickly as her instincts. She lunges for his extended arm, as she'd done with nearly a month prior, tightening her grip, locking it in. Magma would look to take shape at her fingertips, on her palm, coming out in the form of bubbles. "When you attack someone, aim to kill."

[break][break]

Because burning scum wasn't enough. They'll have to be seared, completely and without remorse.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- decoy status: shred[break]
-penny grabs shred's arm and tries to burn him

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

d9KFlO0A

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:16:38 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Illeana, I've forgotten more than you will ever know."

The words are spoken with the intent to annoy and to challenge. Illeana. Illeana. Illeana. The words are repeated like the two are good friends and not enemies on the field of battle. It is meant to annoy and frustrate, as if this masked man could even dare to place himself on the level of her true friends.

They're spoken matter-of-factly, without a single proclamation or boast. In his mind, the claim was true. Millennia of memories and stories thrummed in his heart. The echoes of civilization were his to recall.

"Grab him." A whisper came from Howard's mouth as Crumble Teleported across the room. As Penelope caused Shred's arm to bubble and pop, Crumble quickly appeared and Teleported the Rocket Beast back to Howard's side. Shred's desire to throw himself into the most painful experiences made Howard unfathomably frustrated.

Three seconds? Please.

Three eons wouldn't be enough to defeat the two Avatars. Not now.

"Don't worry, our plan has not been changed. Your victory has been assured, anyway. The League will win this war, and witness what's left of the ashes. Try not to break what's left of our world."

The Claydol by Howard's side brimmed with power as it prepared to teleport away with its precious cargo in tow. The admin gave Penelope a carefree wave and a mocking bow.

"Take your own advice, Livy. Goodbye." The two Rockets disappeared with a pop as they Teleported away. As they did, more and more of the cave continued to collapse.

When Howard and Shred opened their eyes, all they saw was the pristine blue sky.

Teleporting away
I HATE COUNCILWOMEN
Howard/Shred are on the surface, far away
o7Aq_Keu

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 18:39:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]even barriers cannot stall the inevitable - it comes as it always does... with bloody teeth and a foreboding shriek. her expression twists further into rage, ugly and ravenous like a starved dog.

"only one of us will die," she hisses into a pause, eyes narrowed as they dart between and . "and it will not be on this side."

they can't... not yet.

there is still work to be done. they must persist even through death.

with this concept in mind, she begins the art of pulling the fabric of reality apart. it makes a sort of half-shattering sound, as if a window has broken and glass begins to spray outward from the impact.

and her hand goes in first, seeking to intercept and pull in a different direction - out of the way of fists and into the in-between existence of space. a moment later, illeana steps fully into the rippling rift and she all but pushes through the other side. a bright blue sky and rolling clouds greet them overhead, though the depths of area zero still screech below them.

"sorry."

her tone is loose, not entirely apologetic but enough to pass.

"they're up here somewhere - i can still feel them a little."

their ripples in space... do they know she can see it?

despite herself and screaming for control, she gives into the urge to call out to again.

"don't forget this."

and control snaps with another ball of pink energy being tossed toward the ripples. if it's actually them, she can't fully tell, but the attack still goes arcing forward all the same.

oxlyan|P

az excursion: confrontation.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 5:56:48 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Magma scorches your arm. Once again, the envious flames burn your flesh and boiled your blood. It is no more pleasant the second time than it was the first. Nor, however, is it any worse. It just is, just as it was, just as it will be.

And yet, it barely lasts a second before you're teleported away from your brush with death, brought back to Howard's side. Then, a few seconds more, and you're gone from the cave entirely. The off-blue shimmer of Tera Crystals is replaced by the clear blue shine of the sky. You should be free, you should be safe, so why are the ashen hairs on the back of your neck standing on edge...?

Unbeknownst to you, forces beyond human comprehension reverberate through space, coming closer and closer towards you, until a rift opens.

The spacial energy nevers make it to you. Who knows why things turned out that way? Maybe you're lucky. Maybe it was fate. Maybe the owner of the Distortion World is simply a spiteful son of a bitch. Whatever the case, you'll never know. Instead, the rift vanishes as quickly as it came, and you're left alone with Howard, your wounds, and your failures.

It seems you're still not strong enough. Will you ever be strong enough?

Your eyes glance down to your arm, where the bandages are burnt and torn, and you swallow hard. Summoning your resolve, you slowly begin to peel away the layers of your second skin to reveal the damaged first underneath. This isn't going to be pretty...

It's the same.

Charred. Black. Ruined.

You can't even tell where the trauma starts or ends.

Next time.

Next time, you will kill her.

QKpiZmfs
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights