Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
GC EXCURSION A: BARNABY & ELISABETH
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 22:33:29 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

Once they'd traversed past the layer of mist coating the top of the chasm, an entire world awaited them below.[break][break]

"It's more beautiful than I thought it would be."[break][break]

From his cliffside vantage point, had a view of the entire chasm. A whole ecosystem had developed here, complete with tree and forests and waterfall pools. Was this the true extent of the Tera crystals power?[break][break]

"What do you think of all this?" He asked, head turning toward .[break][break]

UZKf6UIl

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 35

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:02:28 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"It's beautiful, yes," she agreed, though there was a hesitance in her observation that lingered as she glanced around herself. "Though in an otherworldly way."[break][break]

Despite her predisposition to the outdoors, stumbling on such a sprawling world as this -- one which appeared as if from thin air -- unnerved her deeply. Even the thin mist wafting around them left her feeling on edge, as if strange silhouettes might yet lurk in the shadows.[break][break]

"It makes me wary of what might live here. Each environment cultivates different organisms."[break][break]

Her emerald eyes met his, openly reflecting her concern, before she pried further.[break][break]

"Have you received any intelligence on this place to investigate? Or is a lack of knowledge the primary reason for our exploration here?"[break][break]

She may have been the underboss between them, but she'd abdicated the role of intelligence admin to him some time ago. In a sense, she was supporting him in this mission, not the other way around.[break][break]

a6V8TIqk

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 1:39:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

An otherworldly beauty.[break][break]

Looking at , it was a sentiment he would have applied to her, not the semi-natural space around them. [break][break]

"Wariness is more than warranted here. The unknown deserves caution," Though his words were ominous, Barnaby's next statement was said with a teasing lilt.[break][break]

"But in my experience, the most beautiful things tend to be the most damning." He winked, though she may not have been able to notice through the mask.[break][break]

"This place is dangerous," Barnaby continued, his tone growing more serious. "We've had reports of new, highly aggressive Paradox Pokémon. League headaches. Even whisperings of the DRK Triad setting up bases..."[break][break]

A955qpxU

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 63

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 4:18:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"In your experience, hm?" she repeated a touch accusingly, an eyebrow arched towards him. The slightest grin betrayed her dry humor. "Whatever could you mean."[break][break]

Unlike him, she wore no mask to protect her face from view; she'd given up on such things, allowing her identity to damn her to the infamy she thought she deserved.[break][break]

The further they ventured onwards, the stranger their surroundings became. Sword-like gashes struck at the nearby rocks, and she frowned, wondering at what unseen blades might have struck this stone.[break][break]

"Paradox Pokemon have slowly been trickling into the region for awhile now," she mused aloud, silently memorizing the image before allowing Bee to lead them onward. "As for the DRK Triad, I have only seen glimpses of them before now."[break][break]

She recalled Littleroot, the vision of Dialga chained in Unown. She recalled Father Winter and his coin toss.[break][break]

"You have a better view of the world's affairs than most. Which threat concerns you more?"[break][break]

PXOZtQ72

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:13:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The sword-like gashes do not escape 's notice. He wondered at their origins — had a fight between factions happened here? Was this a territorial display by some farfetched Paradox Pokémon? It could have been anything.[break][break]

And that was a part of the problem. There were so many things for them to contend with.[break][break]

"Do you want my opinion?"[break][break]

He dipped his head to the side, smiling coyly at through his mask.[break][break]

"Or what I think Rocket will prioritize?"[break][break]

Further down in the depths of the chasm, a faint cry rang out, echoing off the canyon walls.[break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player][break][break]

WRU7Mdkd

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 115

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:12:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I don't care what everyone else thinks," she replied bluntly, far more bluntly than she would have replied to anyone else. He'd see the sincerity flashing in her emerald eyes as she stated this mutinous truth aloud. "I only care what you think."[break][break]

He knew, of course he knew, what little loyalty she possessed to the yoke of Rocket that bound them both together. Her role as an underboss was a method of slithering out of its grasp, gaining a little more freedom in the length of her chains.[break][break]

He'd known she'd caged herself there with him long before she'd ever realized her fate.[break][break]

The strange sound ringing throughout the canyon frozen her in place, and two pinpricks of ochre eyes in the gloom revealed the distant presence of Wo-chien, ready should the need to defend its Avatar arise.[break][break]

"What was that?" she heard herself say, visibly on-edge. It didn't sound like any creature she recognized.[break][break]

And then she felt it: the unmistakable sensation of stepping into something soft and positively vile.[break][break]

Barnaby would be more than familiar with the hiss of Kalosian swearing that followed.[break][break]

CV8lKRt8

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 1:47:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

's phrasing and earnest tone pleased him.[break][break]

To be reminded of her loyalty stroked his ego and stoked the embers of affection in his heart. [break][break]

"Some monster in the bowels of the earth." Whatever it was was far off and not their problem. Best to keep at their topic of conversation.[break][break]

He'd offer a hand to help her out of her predicament before responding to her initial question, "Only me? You flatter me, mon fleur."[break][break]

She'd be able to hear the approving smile in his voice.[break][break]

"The DRK Triad is my biggest concern. They're an insidious bunch."[break][break]

F63NoaqA

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 168

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 6:18:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

With begrudging gratitude, she took his hand and let him pull her out of the mess she'd walked right into. How many times had he found her like this? She couldn't think of another soul in Hoenn who'd seen her struggle so much with the state of her footwear.[break][break]

"I think I'd have preferred to step in honey again," she muttered under her breath, but the warmth in his voice as he teased her managed to melt away all irritation. "And I never flatter you," she added, softer this time. "I only tell you the truth."[break][break]

It was comforting to hear his smile beneath the mask. She loved that mask for protecting him as much as she loathed it for hiding his face from view.[break][break]

But doesn't everyone have masks, Elisa? Not all are this obvious, now are they? Some never peel off.[break][break]

She pushed that thought aside, preferring to listen to Barnaby's observations on the DRK Triad. "You sound like the Visionary," she said, and a hint of disdain crawled out with that statement. This wasn't aimed at him so much as at , and at a strange jealousy this connection between the two of them had unexpectedly awakened in her. "What do you make of them? My experience has been limited to the affairs during METENO, and..."[break][break]

She tilted her head at him, considering whether or not her next admittance was wise, before she remembered what she'd told him: I only tell you the truth.[break][break]

"...Dionysus, the one who flipped the coin and said he could change time. I met him, too."[break][break]

Though she'd wished she hadn't.[break][break]

UOQX2sIz

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 0:07:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her callback to a bygone time is acknowledged only by a gentle, affectionate squeeze of his hand before releases her to continue their exploration of the chasm. [break][break]

"Though I don't always agree with Head Scientist Sato..." He deigns to her disdain, feeding it to appear commiserative. "In this her concerns are well-placed."[break][break]

Hearing 's experiences, tilts his head thoughtfully and takes a moment in silence to consider his response. [break][break]

"As have I," He finally replied, referring to Father Winter and his iteration, Dionysus. [break][break]

"It's their knowledge and scope of power that worries me. Dionysus has control of time, likely through Dialga. Maldacena wielded Cyberspace as his own domain. Even the RKS System... if I had to guess, they're able to record our every decision while our consciousness is connected to it."[break][break]

But the most daunting thing of all?[break][break]

"If we are to save ourselves — our universe — then the DRK Triad must fall."[break][break]

And that was much easier said than done.[break][break]

s8_93u8t

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 228

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 0:23:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You talk as if you have a plan," she said, probing at what had been left unsaid. His seeming mutual dislike of the Head Scientist pleased her, but the topic at hand soundly did not. The DRK Triad, regardless of their intentions, proved difficult to locate and to face in person.[break][break]

Although, their bait of choice had remained clear.[break][break]

"Do you seek to lure them out with Avatars?" It was the most sensible assumption. Apparently they had special interest in those that deities had 'blessed' in this universe, and purportedly those even in other universes. "From what little I understand, they seem intent on killing us all."[break][break]

An uneasy feeling sat in the pit of her stomach, one far worse than the invocation of had inspired. Elisabeth turned to him with a look so openly imploring she half-wished she'd worn a mask of her own, too.[break][break]

"Birdwatching," had first warned her. But she wasn't brave enough to broach that topic with Admin Bee now.[break][break]

That vision of the Galarian Moltres and its sinister gaze in the Cave of Origin had never left her. She could still see the image of on his knees before the strange avian creature, her hand gently taking his to return him to his feet. Had he felt the way her hand had trembled with fear for him that day?[break][break]

"They're relentless. I do not believe they will ever stop, unless they are all eradicated."[break][break]

But I would lure out the DRK Triad for you, if you asked, she caught herself thinking, though she didn't voice it aloud. I would, if it would protect you. If it meant you didn't have to face them instead.[break][break]

goLhwq9E

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 22:09:45 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Do I?"[break][break]

Again, he smiled behind his mask. was one of the few who could coax a genuine one from him.[break][break]

"It's reassuring to know that I sound like I know what I'm doing." A soft, distorted chuckle left his lips. [break][break]

"Unfortunately, I have nothing concrete in mind. They always seem to be a step ahead. We're left to run damage control, in most cases."[break][break]

stopped near the edge of a cliff, appreciating the grandeur of the chasm before him.[break][break]

"To lure them out would require knowledge on a broader scale..." And who had they encountered with that access? That had left hints for them to piece together?[break][break]

"I still think Maldacena is the key. But our efforts to try and contact him have been fruitless thus far. I even asked Father Winter to give him to me as my Wintertide present..." [break][break]

"...well, we know how that went."[break][break]

2nrNupnQ

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 308

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 3:20:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Maldacena," she agreed, the name now etched in her mind as strongly as any name that had ever found itself on the Tablets of Ruin. "We'll find him together. You and I."[break][break]

Her body moved as if tugged by unseen puppet strings, drawing her over to his side. For all the loveliness of the landscape before them, she couldn't stop herself from staring at him instead.[break][break]

She gazed at him for awhile, standing proudly atop the precipice of the yawning chasm, and a bittersweet longing stirred deep inside of her -- the ache of wanting too much, while knowing she shouldn't indulge in the wanting.[break][break]

"Know this," she said to him, tenderly searching his mask for the man behind it. "Whatever I can offer you in your mission -- the resources that Rocket affords me as underboss, the gods I serve -- it is all yours, if you but ask it of me."[break][break]

Quiet conviction echoed in each soft-spoken word.[break][break]

Her hand interlaced with his, daring to transgress his skin with her own once more as she rested her head against his shoulder. The racing of her pulse sang louder in her ears than any cry that had shuddered through the heart of the earth.[break][break]

"It really is beautiful here," she murmured then, pre-empting any answer he might have given to that unbidden confession. Her eyes pleaded with him to keep his silence.[break][break]

It was enough that he knew what he was to her.[break][break]

It was enough.[break][break]

...It had to be enough.[break][break]

EVqnV4ke

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 3:14:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: