DESIREE BLOOMS
AZ EXCURSION A: YUIREE
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 0:32:06 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Trying to heal him was like trying to fill a glass that was shattered beyond repair. FLORAL HEALING danced upon the glimmering fractals of crystalline she and the deceased ranger rested upon, but the puffs of pollen and petals did nothing more than decorate a life that had already been lost. Desiree did not know the stranger who had been drained of the ability to live, nor did she know how long his body had been down here- but it appeared recent, which was all the more agonizing. Had she spent less time refreshing herself in the morning before her trip downward, could it have been different?[break][break]

A lone tear fell from her cheek onto his, one that was splashed with the pain that it could have been. Removing the armband that had once sat upon his arm, she draped it over his eyes. There was nothing she could do other than give him what she believed to be a proper rest; but was this what it would be like if she, too, had been unable to embark upwards? A death in the shadows of giant gems, cold, alone, without a proper goodbye?[break][break]

There were too many souls that she had vowed to protect to allow such a thing to happen to herself. Departing with a teary-eyed kiss upon the cheek of the fallen soul, she took the hand of her Lilligant as the two slowly, gracefully made their way to lower ground. A place like this had no business becoming a grave to another, filled by the distraction that was death itself. She could not meet the same fate, not anymore. Not until the world had been restored in the name of love.[break][break]

Noises of an approach caused her to flinch, though her pained optics blossomed with dilation at the sight. Not a soul to fight, but rather her. Holding a hand out to prevent the blooming pokemon from attacking on sight, she released a deep breath, resonating before her in the form of chilly mist. "Ina?" She called out, relieved, yet conflicted.[break][break]

This place could not become her grave, either.[break][break]

bpU36MJv

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

AZ EXCURSION A: EXPLORE

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fc799f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:06:46 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

The distress signal came, over the ranger's comms, someone had been separated from their expedition party and had been lost. The resources were still so thin, many of the other rangers had already been deployed for one purpose or another, it was whoever could take the signal first. Yuina was the first responder.[break][break]
The signal came from deep within the chasm, deeper still into the area that had been separated as 'Area Zero', they'd gone so far... Yuina raced through the depths on Centos' back, the sword her guide and trusted ward within this devastating place.[break][break]
As soon as they left the grasses and trees behind, finding the caverns below, Centos' blue energy glowed that much more, billowing against the rocky walls, his hooves clanging against the stone beneath them. Yuina was nearing the signal, she didn't hear any signs of struggle, she was hoping that they weren't too late...[break][break]
Rounding another corner, the signal growing closer, Yuina did find a figure in the near distance, and she brought Centos to a halt, his cloven hooves gouging into the ground, but given that brief moment of pause, ready to dismount, Yuina heard...[break]
"Des...," she breathed, standing on the ground now, finding... What? What was she doing down here? How did she get down here...? And... what was she doing alone?[break][break]
Yuina's gaze found the still figure on the ground behind her... She... wasn't glad to see Desiree... not here... not like this... She rushed towards her, hands coming to cling to her arms, almost wanting to shake her.[break]
"What... Desiree, what are you doing down here? Why- What happened? Are you hurt? Why didn't you tell me you were here," her questions came, pouring from a place of abject fear, somewhere close to anger... If something happened to her, if she was lost to this place, and Yuina didn't even know she was down here at all? The thought alone was more painful than the knife that had plunged into her on that island... She couldn't stand it.

[break][break]

icH7qgC1

notes[break]
AZ-A Excursion[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 2:06:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Catching a glimpse of Yuina was like the ascent of a thousand angels, so much so that her appearance was a shock, bringing the idol to a pained stillness rather than her typical bubbly grandeur. Pain bloomed in her stomach as did the relief, the satiation of her wish to not be alone having been answered- but she remained still at the shaking, the pseudo-chastising, as it felt as if she was experiencing every emotion capable of being felt. A PETAL BLIZZARD kicked up around the two, encompassing them from anything that could ever wish to complicate. It was led onto by the flick of Desiree's hand, a wish to momentarily bring them to their own world.[break][break]

"I.. was wandering, I wanted to make sure the Megalopolans hadn't made their way here.. from the cave under the swamp, or something.. or Kyurem's equals.. and to see all the crystals again," she said softly, slowly. Overcome. Words trailed off into the petals as they wound outward, a hand gracing her cheek with teary eyes to suit. ".. and I found him, far, far too late, Ina.." Turning to face where the body had been laid to rest, the petals obscured her vision to be unable to see such imagery- but all of the words were those that crossed her mind to give in return, it hurt. Was this the price of love in a world so far from it, pain?[break][break]

"I'm sorry."
[break][break]

It was selfish of her to not give those she loved a place to look if this went awry, she knew. But worry would not have to blossom if things turned out in her favor; if her body had not been made to succumb to the gnawing of teeth and the crushing of boulder, if they never even had to know that she came. If malice brewed in the cracks of the crystalline so small, yet wishing to become much more, it could be picked off like a leaf to a stem. Taken care of so subtly, so unnoticed, that the world could have more time to love. So Yuina could, like all the others; especially her.[break][break]

Her nails lingered across her cheek for a moment before pulling away, bringing her eyes to meet the floor of stones. "I'm not hurt. You better not be, either," she said softly, kicking a rock into the sweeping rose, ".. how long have you been here?"[break][break]

She wasn't the happiest to see her here, either- even if her wish to not be alone had been answered. If she could have created a world for Yuina to exist in blissfully, eternally, she would have. But, in the end, that would deprive her of truly being able to live.[break][break]

w4pZOXBW

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 16:15:45 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

There were hardly words that Yuina could use in that moment to express the incredible pain that she felt of seeing Desiree here, alone, having now know that her dearest angel was here... Anything could have happened...[break]
Yuina knew, deep down, amidst the surging waves of fear and anguish that were washing over her with the intrusive thoughts of what could have been, that Desiree only ever wanted to help, be a part of the things that were bigger than herself... To place love where it had been lost... But that wasn't enough.[break][break]
There were rockets everywhere, the earthquakes plentiful, swarms of Paradox Pokemon looming within the mists... Rifts to the reverse world were lurking in the darkest corners, the Drk Triad were making themselves known, and so many other dangers that ravaged this place... And Desiree was looking for even more of the terrible things that they had already encountered?[break]
Yuina's hands gripped Desiree's arms that much tighter, the swirling petals obscuring them from such a world, the one where Yuina was trying to force away the most horrible thoughts of what could have happened to her... Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes as Desiree brough a soft hand up to her cheek. But the idea... That the still figure, just outside of their small, shared world... 'it could have been her...'[break][break]
"Des... No, I can't... Why would you do that? Why would you go out of your way to be here and not tell anyone? You don't have to be here, you shouldn't be here, you should be... Anywhere, but here, anywhere that is safe and where...," Yuina was trying so hard not to be angry, she was trying so hard not to admonish her, she knew Desiree wasn't a child, but... She had to understand?[break][break]
"What... What if I came down here... And that was you. What am I supposed to do then," she asked finally, a single, searing hot tear marring her cheek, Yuina couldn't stand the thought...[break]
Desiree tried to apologize, tried to say she wasn't hurt... And then... Yuina knew what she was getting at... Her hands left Desiree's arms, but only moved down to grasp at her hands, she still had to know that she was there, and she was okay... The thought of losing her to this place was permeating, invasive, almost as if she expected to be holding onto Desiree as a manifestation of the interdream mist around them... And when it faded, she would be that still figure in the near distance.[break][break]
"Des... Don't... It's not the same, it's my job to be down here... That's what I've signed up for," she tried to say, gently, evenly. It was her job, not Desiree's.... Her angel didn't need to make those sacrifices.

[break][break]

dctUWf31

notes[break]
AZ-A Excursion[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 21:07:52 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Envisioning a world encapsulated by the grim veil that had once fallen before her eyes, a world ravaged and made into mordor where she sat within a tower watching blood spill behind stained glass, was more than enough to push her chess piece onto the table. All of those she loved were involved by occupation; rangerdom, medicaldom, hbicdom, the ties were endless. But why was it that so many seemingly looked down upon her for refusing to take a title, much less a written obligation, when she spent so much time training to secure the world that she saw in her wildest, most blissful dreams? She wished to walk with all those with good hearts into the ushering of the new world, the better world, yet the fear of losing power over herself held her back from officially making it her job- yet it already felt like it was, unwritten, unworshipped.[break][break]

Hands shook in the gentle embrace, quivering just like the lips that had been imbued with anger- a soft anger, brought upon by a wish to not waste the devotions she had made in making love truly prevail. It was as if it was beginning to consume her, that overwhelming feeling of anger following chastisement.. and the dagger cut deeper than ever before, as it was coming from her. The same woman who had gone into the fray of the resurfaced island's wisps alone, who had led her to venture in all the same to make sure she would not be deprived of the ability to live. The same woman that had left the biggest impact on her heart, one that she wished to keep safe above all else. She coveted Yuina, for Yuina was her rock, one that she would never let tumble into the forest to never be seen again by humankind.[break][break]

"I chose to pick up the sword as did you, Yuina..! I will never sit in my penthouse behind glass while darkness seeps into the world.. you, you have to know how that would feel..! Sitting comfortably on a couch in a silk dress, overlooking bodies becoming mangled.. knowing that you could be down there and making a difference, but instead choosing to sit aside, sulking in the puddle of tears you created in watching all of those you love die..!"[break][break]

She shouted, the tears falling to patter on the sleeves of her suit. Throwing her hands out from the hold that Yuina had on them, she turned to face the body in the corner. She could not bear to look Yuina in the eye at the thought that the ranger could have been herself, let alone her dearest. Partly, as her biggest fear was that the universe would be unkind again and make it into a reality. But it couldn't be, as she knew deep down, she would be unable to live if that was ever a possibility.[break][break]

"If I was the one that died, given a coffin of crystalline," she said raspily, ".. you'd be made to live, knowing that I looked death in its eyes and failed.. after giving my all, every aspect of my being, attempting to emerge on the other side of the coin. But that will never happen, I will never allow it..! I have to live to protect you, and all the others.."[break][break]

Wiping her tears with a handkerchief and watching the storm of petals die down around them, she bit her tongue. Did Yuina know that truly, she had been one of the factors in the idol's solidification of her devotions rather than fleeing to safety? That her, and all the others that she had grown to love, had caused her to face fear with crimson eyes instead of embarking back overseas in the name of selfish preservation? She turned to face her once more over her shoulder, the pained whip of her body launching an unsuspecting Spinarak off where it attempted to create a nest in her hair.[break][break]

"We will look death in the eye," her words drifted out with conviction, ".. and tell it to kill itself..!"[break][break]

Mz4un3fP

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 16:06:46 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

She was angry... And Yuina couldn't stop her, she wouldn't... Every desire, every emotion that Desiree held within her was so precious, so dear to Yuina, that she would brunt the darkest, most intense that she had, even if they were directed at her...[break]
Yuina could only stand there, her hands empty as Desiree withdrew from her, and it hurt, no... It ached, as if her hands had been crushed by the rocks that created the cavern around them. Yuina's heart ached, she could feel Desiree's ire, this was all a long time coming, a built up pressure that her angel just couldn't contain any longer. And while Yuina couldn't hold in the tears at knowing that she was the cause of the final push that brought all of this to the surface, she wanted to let Desiree release it all. She didn't need to harbor it any more.[break][break]
Desiree was turned away from her now, though they hadn't left the sanctity of their small flower petal world, and Yuina didn't hesitate to close the gap between them again, moving forward, reaching out to Desiree, pulling the pinkette into her. One arm wrapped around her torso, the other came to the back of Desiree's head, she wasn't going to let her go, not this time, even in spite of the rage that dripped from the last of Desiree's words.[break][break]
"Des....," Yuina's voice was broken, she couldn't help the sob that stopped her, hugging Desiree close.[break]
"I-I would never stop you from fulfilling your desires... I could never bear to know that I'm in the way of your beautiful dream of bringing love to every soul you can reach," Yuina started, she would never, Desiree's dreams were too powerful, too good, to deprive the world of her wants... Yuina wouldn't do it.[break][break]
"I'm proud of you, Des, you have so much desire, so much will to see your actions through... But," she was pushing through tears, she had no idea that she was the reason why Desiree was out here...[break]
"If you're going to do these things, if you're here because of me, then.... You should be here with me, Des, don't you understand," Yuina stood back just a bit from Desiree, one arm still around her torso, the other brushing ribbons of pink from Desiree's face.[break][break]
"You don't need to do these things alone, you shouldn't do these things alone, not when I'm here, I'm always here, right here next to you... Coming down here and seeing you here alone, not knowing that you were here at all, you have to understand how terrifying that is Des," she continued, urging Desiree to understand... She only wanted to be with her, not to shroud her and hide her away from these things, but to work together with her...[break]
"We will look death in the eye and tell it to kill itself, but you have to promise... That from now on, we make sure we have the chance to do that together..."

[break][break]

1foFCRWx

notes[break]
AZ-A Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 21:22:26 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

With the release of such thrashing fury and vitriol, that which screamed into the folds of the cosmos and everything else she held dear to her heart, it was as if it left an empty chasm- a pit that could have held many things, love, despair, and everything in between. Yet, all that the pit of that bubbled-over mess of words that she once repressed only held the two of them together. It had bonds that she always kept adorned with the most precious petals, those which were born within the shadow of so many things that could have been left unsaid. So many secrets bound to a foundation of trust and love for one another.[break][break]

Desiree consumed the words that cut through her body like the teeth of the prime dragoness, the Kyurem that had ultimately opened up the two into the world beyond the world of their own. She closed her eyes as she listened, drifting and swaying back and forth as they filled the easy-impressionable, devoid slate that had been left after she spoke from her cold, damaged soul. It almost cut deeper than the knife that her father had once pushed into her skin, amidst the days when her skin was soft, kissed only by the icy gifts of a life in wealthy delusion.[break][break]

There that a promise like that would truly be unable to be fulfilled, even with ample effort. "Death can have two eyes, one for you and one for me," she said with a sniffle, delicately shaking, pupils shot to exist as lone, nearly-microscopic orbs of the deep void, ".. I can promise, but you must return it.. You have to call on me as much as you wish for me to call on you." But with expectations like those, how could she fulfill them either, as becoming a ranger was something she ultimately refused in the name of refusing to take on a title? She refused to fall into further idolatry- she did not want to be a hero.[break][break]

She wanted to be an enigma to the world, and though she wished naturally to bring love into the heart of every soul, she wanted to do it for herself. It was a selfish realization, her motives drawn for self-appeasement rather than the satisfaction of any soul- but to say that she did, to know that she did rather than letting the darkness consume her as it did in the world beyond the golden rings, it would be the ultimate crown that only she would know she wore.[break][break]

"You'll never know how much I love you, Yuina.. how much I care for you deep down, how much I think about you and wonder if you're okay," she pulled from her shoulder to catch a tear, brushing it away with a gentle hold on her cheek, ".. the universe pushes us together even when we don't expect it. We'll expect it more than ever, now."[break][break]

Pressing her lips against Yuina's teary cheek, it was a kiss of innocent love rather than something brought upon by lust or desire- an easily misconstruable expression of true love, existing within the clouds of care and friendship. It was different than the love that she had felt toward Thomas tenfold, he was the sun to her moon. Yuina existed as one of the brightest stars in the sea of complete darkness, a grand constellation, casting a light quite brighter than all the others that shed their stardust. All the others existed too, though- all those that love already had taken root into.[break][break]

A strange cry came from far below, one that should have brought her to panic more. Pulling away softly, she looked toward the direction that she believed it to have come from, releasing a grassy serpent from its spherical confines. Upon its back was a bunch of painted-on lines of pink, sprawled out of a massive circle in the center- all places that she had already been in mere days, a love letter of guilt and previously-kept turmoil.[break][break]

"That's likely death," she said softly, surely. "Help me continue my map.. together."[break][break]

[break][break]

WMchOXre

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 1:32:24 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Keeping Desiree close, holding her dearly as Yuina spoke through her heart, she only wished that as the ire subsided, and Desiree was free to sift through her own thoughts without the weight of her anger, that her angel would be able to feel free again. There was nothing more that Yuina wanted than to know that Desiree understood she would never try to shroud her from the things she wanted most, it would never be fair to expect her to stand idly by, not when the region, the world, was in the state it was in...[break]
They fought together in the icelands above, protected each other on that island, found each other in the swamps, saved each other from the toxins deep within the Ultra Sea... Yuina knew that Desiree could do so much more than the pinkette might allow herself to see... And if she wanted to draw from that power, Yuina would never stop her...[break][break]
Her words hung in the air, drifting through the petals that swirled around them before Desiree finall spoke, lightly trembling in Yuina's embrace. She no longer held fury in her tone, instead she had softened, giving herself to Yuina's promise... So long as she did the same...[break]
"Of course, Des... I can't imagine having faced anything that we have so far without you...," Yuina spoke, her heart swelled, eveyr peril they faced, being able to do so together made all the difference... And Yuina would hold her promise so dearly, until the moment that Desiree would be in danger because of her... She couldn't bear the thought, if the Drk Triad got a hold of her angel... Yuina would make sure her darkness never reached Desiree...[break][break]
Her angel's sweet words, the love that Yuina felt, her tears disappearing at Desiree's most gentle touch, Yuina looked up to the pinkette with the same love in her amber eyes. It was true... In so many ways, the universe did push them together, and the more Yuina continued to walk through this life, walk the steps of someone who should have never been... A mistake... She really was starting to wonder...[break]
Was the mistake that she wasn't born into this life, and this was recompense from the universe?[break][break]
"Desiree... my angel... I love you too, more than words will ever be able to describe," Yuina breathed then, through another sob she tried to swallow, but it was tears of such adoration that it was nearly impossible to contain.[break]
"You make me feel like I was always supposed to be here... Maybe the universe was actually paying me a kindness in putting me here, in this place, in this time, at a point that I would be able to meet you, and be with you in this life...," she spoke. Yuina knew her darkness, her shadows... They loomed ever darker behind her, every day threatening to pull her into the depths, but so long as she could hold onto those in her life like Desiree, her guiding light... Maybe one day... She would actually start to truly believe it.[break][break]
Her words fell still though, her darkness melting away for that brief moment as Desiree placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. It was the kind of affection that Yuina didn't know she was missing... The kind of feeling that she wondered if she had ever known at all... It was overwhelming, the amount of care and pure love that came from such a small, soft gesture... Yuina was experiencing this for the first time.[break]
Yuina could do little to reciprocate the gesture except hug Desiree tighter to her for the remainder of that moment, until a cry rang out through the cavern around them, a stark reminder of where they truly were... They were not in a world of flower petals and warmth meant just for them... They were in the depths of a world unknown and dangers untold. But... They were there together...[break][break]
"Death can come, if it wants, if we're together, it doesn't stand a chance," Yuina nodded, finding Centos stationed behind them where she had dismounted.[break]
"Centos, kuru," Yuina spoke, bidding the sword forward, ready to move through the caverns now with Desiree, together.

[break][break]

OZQjp9OT

notes[break]
AZ-A Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 2:54:58 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

As the words drifted from Yuina’s lips, they nearly led the petals to part themselves into a billion directions— those which could not be contained behind a bit lip anymore, sprawled out due to the effervescent love that connected them through invisible strands. “Don’t feel it, Ina,”she said softly, holding a hand out to hold, “.. know it. Know that the universe has always wished to bring us together— and it has.. and it always will, time after time. Lifetime after lifetime.” She believed in past lives just as she did platonic soulmates, both of which she believed intertwined their souls together- it was always different with her, ever since that day they had been brought together in the belly of the beast. If she was an angel, Yuina existed as the halo and set of wings that allowed her to fly.[break][break]

They were meant to stay together even if they had not made the efforts to, the universe pushed them time and time again to acquaint— and it had again, for the caverns of crystalline needed to be traversed. Learned, documented for all those that would wander down in the centuries to pass. “No chance at all for death, just like in.. um, madoka magica or something~!” She encouraged with a chuckle, despite how much of a terrible analogy bringing up that show was. But with the aesthetics that poured from their crowns like waterfalls and the wonders inhabiting their lives and what they had experienced in their pasts, it was beginning to feel more and more like they were unintentionally taking after the time traveler and the pink ascendant.[break][break]

She would never let either of them meet the same fate, however— she did not need to encase her soul to do so, either. Or so she hoped. As the two traversed the cavernous system of glistening crystal structures, a Comfey hosting a pink paint brush strummed the back of the Serperior as a means to depict the map further; but not for long. Wide eyed with dark stars of fear pulsating through the iris, Desiree gasped as the ground began to shake and split into fragments once more. Had she taken to the stalactites, she would have wondered what was causing all of the crumbling of stone.. but now, all she could focus on was the survival of herself and her beloved.[break][break]

It was what she swore to the universe to fulfill, the role of protector rather than damsel- even with how frightening it was. Retaining all but one of her pokemon in their respective orbs, being her glistening Dragonite, it’s body cracked like a whip as it swept forward to forcibly mount its trainer of pink.[break][break]

“Yuina!” she exclaimed, shooting rockbound toward her with all the might and drive in the cosmos, “.. hop on!”[break][break]

Z__urG7A

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 2:08:18 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

It was not to be, that they could stay in their small world, the pink cascade of solace that they had manifested together. But at least for that last moment, as Yuina looked up to Desiree at her words, her encouragement... Her belief that there could be nothing else in the world that the Universe had planned other than to right a wrong for her... Yuina wanted to believe her more than anything.[break]
"As long as I am with you Des, that's all that will ever matter," Yuina returned, taking the gentle hand that was offered. She wasn't sure if she could ever truly feel that way, and she hated to think that she was destined to ruin this life that was never meant to be hers at all... Would Desiree still care for her, when she wasn't able to be Yuina Higashi any more...?[break][break]
She wanted to stay tucked away inside of their flower petal world... maybe that day would never come. Or maybe... as much as Desiree wished it, she would be able to have that choice... Whatever Desiree wished, whatever her angel wanted, the universe should be nothing but kind to her. No one was more deserving...[break][break]
Hand in hand, they were ready to face what may come, the petals falling around them, and in spite of the darkness that loomed behind her, Yuina clutched Desiree's hand just a bit tighter, looking to her with a smile.[break]
"Des, you know I don't know what you're referencing, let's add that one to the list," Yuina laughed a bit, it was easy to forget (how funny the irony of it was) that Yuina had no reference still for many things that were commonplace to everyone else. But Desiree was a great source for keeping up with the then and now, even if not all of it made sense to Yuina.[break][break]
The two star crossed soulmates walked through the caverns, Desiree's Pokemon mapping them as they went, but Yuina knew too of the dangers that had already been found to wreak havoc upon those that traversed the depths. The ground began to shake, the rocky ceiling above them showering them with dust and pebbles. An earthquake no doubt was rushing through the unstable plates of the deep earth. Yuina returned Centos, and Desiree her own Pokemon before a dazzling pink ribbon was ready before them.[break]
Yuina wasted no time, clung to Desiree as she too mounted the pink dragon, coughing and ducking her face to avoid any dirt that fell around them.

[break][break]

Kc5FbsFH

notes[break]
AZ-A Excursion[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 6:55:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: