Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Exorcist [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 6:04:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A tree planting organization needed help with a Pecha tree getting some of its berries stolen by ghost type Pokemon. Elise spoke to one of the employees that she’ll do the job with a friend of hers who was the Ranger Captain of Rustboro City. When the ambassador gets to the Pecha tree itself in Route 115 during the night, she’ll sit underneath the tree that bore the Pecha berries. The Calyrex floats down with her and sits next to her too.[break][break]

Elise's Decidueye would also stand guard near the royal princess and her High King. Like a knight with a bow and arrows, Takumi is well-equipped to be alert during the night and prepare for the ghost type Pokemon. Elise will wait for Shalin to get there too since she knows that Shalin would be on duty to patrol around Rustboro City’s route too.

TAGS [break]
NOTESProtect the Pecha (PP)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
The Exorcist [M]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 7:27:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Though anyone else would have considered the use of a Sygna Suit overkill for such a simple assignment, Shalin was different. Her suit kept her at full strength far longer than she would have been otherwise, and she particularly enjoyed the physics-defying things it let her do. She had discussed with prior to their arrival that the royal's Pokémon would serve as the main offense. Saria's vines would be great at snatching up any berries unruly Pokémon looked to steal.

What the Captain wasn't expecting at the tree was Calyrex's presence. "...High King?" she asked as she clicked open the Poké Ball containing her towering Venusaur. The grass-type extended both of her vines, one by the tree itself and one right next to Shalin herself. She took a seat on the end of it, both her and the grass-type glowing a faint green as Infinity Energy flowed between the two of them, keeping her from falling over.

{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Sandy           Flygon            Good
Saria           Venusaur          Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Exorcist [M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 5:57:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Seeing Shalin come by the Pecha tree, the ambassador gives a smile to her green-haired friend. A Venusaur is brought out of its Pokeball since it would be the offensive Pokemon that her partner would use. She probably hasn’t introduced her Calyrex to the Rustboro Ranger Captain yet since everyone had left the perimeter of the Dyna Tree…except for her and Sheriff Navidson.[break][break]

“Oh, I don’t think I introduced you to my friend yet.” Elise replies to the ranger captain when her green-haired friend wondered about the appearance of the hare king. “This is Charles. If you’re wondering how there are two Calyrexes now, the one beside me is a shard from the original at the Dyna Tree.” [break][break]

A curious glance comes from the High King beside the ambassador when he looks at Shalin and her Venusaur.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
Protect the Pecha (PP)

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
The Exorcist [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 21:01:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At the introduction of the Calyrex, Shalin lowered herself into a bow the best she could without falling off her perch on the end of Saria's vine. Once she felt she had paid sufficient respect to the psychic-type, Saria angled the vine upward, making it easier for Shalin to resume her normal riding posture.

"It's... a pleasure meeting you, Charles," Shalin awkwardly greeted the Calyrex, trying her best to be formal, but simply could not keep up the gesture for long. "Is Firja doing well? When I heard the news, I figured she would be much better off with you than with me," she inquired, emitting a dim green: the physical representation of Infinity Energy flowing between her and her Venusaur. Saria gently extended her vine toward Charles in a handshake-like gesture.

Their faint, green glow would soon attract some unwanted guests...

{PC: 2}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Sandy           Flygon            Good
Saria           Venusaur          Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Good
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights