Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 23:33:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

His body ached.[break][break]

Excursions into the Giant Chasm and Area Zero had left him away from Sootopolis City for some time. In the depths, had become tired of sleeping in makeshift encampments, bathing with only a wet cloth and a meager bar of soap, eating rations fit for something the size of a CUTIEFLY.[break][break]

He was glad to be back on leave. At least here, he could take some time to himself and relax within the communal baths reserved for the top brass of ROCKET. [break][break]

Using his personal jelly soap in the shape of a splayed LECHONK, Barnaby began lathering his arms first — starting at his wrists, where faint bruises still remained from his encounter with .

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:38:42 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

As one of few women permitted to enter these communal baths, Elisabeth rarely made use of them. The Rocket personnel in charge of overseeing the limited access to this area understood her preference for having the premises entirely to herself, with a single exception.[break][break]

One that, apparently, had arrived here long before her.[break][break]

Elisabeth suppressed a smile as she approached the unaware admin from behind, debating if she ought to startle him. He'd deserve it, for he so often enjoyed startling her. A splash to the face wouldn't be unwarranted.[break][break]

Loosening her robe with a shrug of her shoulders, she chose a different tactic as she silently submerged herself in the water.[break][break]

A manicured hand sneakily plucked the Lechonk soap from his grasp, turning it over with palpable amusement.[break][break]

"I didn't realize you liked decorative soaps," she teased, the sound of her hushed voice tickling his ear. He'd feel the softness of her skin pressed against his back, nearer than any friend or acquaintance would dare as she nuzzled her cheek into the crook of his shoulder. "You should have told me. I could make something like this quite easily, you know."[break][break]

Then her line of sight drifted to the bruises purpling his wrist, and her tone sharply changed.[break][break]

"What happened? Who did this to you?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 17:05:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

He had company.[break][break]

always seemed to have either the best or the worst timing. Tonight, was glad she'd found her way to the baths. He'd missed her presence over the last few weeks.[break][break]

"Who wouldn't?" He replied with a smile, leaning back into her chest. "They're quite cute, aren't they?"[break][break]

Before he could continue, Elisa interjected in a wholly unexpected tone.[break][break]

"Hm?" Barnaby looked down, rolling his wrists to inspect the bruises there. "Ah. This?"[break][break]

"No need to worry. This was consensual."

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 17:32:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Consensual?" she repeated, the aggressive thoughts that had entered her mind prior not exactly dwindling with the notion. A different indignation hissed inside her like a roused Seviper, looking for a target to sink its fangs into.[break][break]

Still, relief that no one had harmed him in any serious way lingered, and it showed in how she tenderly resumed the lathering of his wrists for him.[break][break]

She hummed a bit, distracting herself from the black and blue splotches that marred his skin, before curiosity drove her to speak again.[break][break]

"Training too hard, are we? Or...?" This would have to be navigated carefully. A pause sat between the words before she ventured, slowly, "Has someone else been keeping you company for me?"[break][break]

She hoped she sounded nonchalant. Given how well he knew her, however, he might see through that flimsy attempt at indifference.[break][break]

An attempt, regardless, had been made.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 18:11:39 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

was, in fact, as far from nonchalant as she could possibly be.[break][break]

To even bring up his bruises proved that point. But to continue questioning?[break][break]

Confusion crept into 's voice as he asked,[break][break]

"Elisabeth? You know I have other partners, don't you?"[break][break]

Surely she knew they weren't exclusive. She certainly hadn't been to him, and it was an impossible ask considering their roles within ROCKET.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 18:20:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

On some subconscious level, Elisabeth had suspected this of him. Early on, she had even hoped for it as some barrier between the feelings she knew would develop for him otherwise. Unfortunately, that barrier had failed her.[break][break]

She had taken his confession to her a different way than he'd intended it, then. The moment her work with was done, she'd intended to be content with -- she'd long stopped seeing in Lilycove, and no other relationship had caught her attention.[break][break]

For some reason, she'd assumed the same of him.[break][break]

"It's fine," she said, which was perhaps the wrong thing to say, but was her more convincing herself than the man across from her. She began to soap his arms, trailing upwards towards his biceps, and continued, " asked me what your favorite flower was for Palentine's Day. I didn't realize you had so many admirers in the upper echelon, I suppose, that's all."[break][break]

Did she sound bitter? She desperately was trying not to, but this was not her strong suit.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 18:34:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, but was it fine? The sting in 's voice told that likely wasn't the case. Not yet, anyway.[break][break]

He leaned into her further, enjoying the proximity, and laced his fingers through her free hand.[break][break]

"Mon fleur..." He began, his tone a comforting hush within the steamy bathhouse.[break][break]

"I apologize if there was a miscommunication. I thought we were on the same page. After all..." Flipping her hand, his thumb rubbed comforting circles into her palm.[break][break]

"I recall you seeing a... professor, was it? Alongside . A female scientist, too. And , of course."[break][break]

And those were only the flings Barnaby was aware of.[break][break]

But apparently she knew at least one of his.[break][break]

"...I wasn't aware Theo had come to you. I expected him to be more discreet."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 18:55:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She froze, astonished at the way he rattled off all her previous encounters aloud. What a gross exaggeration it was, she thought, and she retracted her hand with indignation.[break][break]

”Whatever company I knew before I slept with you is my business,” she said tartly, referring to the professor and councilman respectively. Both those chapters had ended before she had pursued Barnaby in earnest; in fact, neither had overlapped with the other, either. She had ended both on her own terms, or so she thought. ”And is work. You know that.”[break][break]

She had assumed it was the only reason he had been comfortable with that whole affair.[break][break]

“I haven’t seen the scientist since the night you said your heart was mine, if that matters to you,” she said, and whether or not she meant to, it was clear she was sulking. ”I don’t have a network keeping surveillance on you the way you do on me. But yes, Beckett was very clear with me that you had slept with one another.”[break][break]

The soap Lechonk was lightly tossed at his back with annoyance.[break][break]

”He suggested I had reason to be jealous. Should I be?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 19:34:59 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby let her hand go, not bothering to try and keep it locked within his. He knew Elisa did not like being forced into cages by others, after all; she needed to be persuaded to do it of her own accord.[break][break]

"You shouldn't be, no. Why let something like jealousy get between us?" He replied, ignoring the way the LECHONK soap bounced off his back and into the water below.[break][break]

"Others don't factor into our relationship."[break][break]

turned to face her then, standing to his full height. The sudden cold sent goosebumps up his arms.[break][break]

Besides, I would never tie you down the way you’ve been tied down before.” The implication of a widow's burden was clear in the way he leveled her with his cobalt stare.[break][break]

I thought you’d feel the same. You know better than most how stifling bonds like those can be.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 19:56:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Where he rose to his full height, she sank lower into the water, avoiding his stare. There was something so disappointing in his gaze as he looked down at her, and strangely, she felt as if she had been the misbehaving party between them instead of the wronged.[break][break]

What she wanted was an inherently unfair thing: the freedom to leave when she chose, coupled with the unconditional loyalty and devotion of . The realization of this, she knew, was a thought that could never be uttered aloud. It was how a child thought, unwilling to share their toys but wanting access to others, should their own toys bore them.[break][break]

Would she bore him, eventually? That terrified her most of all.[break][break]

”I don’t want to confine you,” she said finally, looking up at him again. ”I just don’t know where we stand.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 20:13:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"And I don't want to confine you, either."[break][break]

His body sank with hers, onto a small ledge submerged beneath the water near the edge of the bath.[break][break]

Though there was a possibility of resistance, could practically feel her resolve wavering as the conversation waned. With this in mind, he reached out to pull her closer into his lap.[break][break]

"Nothing's changed, Elisabeth. We still care for one another, no? I know I do."[break][break]

He crooned into her shoulder, trailing light kisses toward her neck.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 20:30:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Of course she didn’t resist him. That was the problem. She’d lost all ability to do so, when it came to .[break][break]

Nothing had really changed, had it? She arched slightly as he trailed kisses up her neck, feelings of pleasure and confusion mingling together to leave her lost. He hadn’t stopped caring for her, so why was she hesitant?[break][break]

He doesn’t love like you do, came the belated realization, despairing and relieving all at once. He doesn’t lose himself the way you do. This is your weakness, Elisabeth. You love too much.[break][break]

She should be grateful, she supposed, that this time she hadn’t given this level of power over herself to someone willing to cage her again. The last time she had fallen this deeply, she had lost everything.[break][break]

This was a mercy, wasn’t it? That his love didn’t have the same intensity as her own.[break][break]

”Of course I care about you,” she said instead, pulling him closer. Fingers wound their way into his dark hair, stroking it gently. ”You’re right. Nothing has changed.”[break][break]

This was her failing to overcome, not his.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 0:15:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Good," He whispered into the shell of her ear, enjoying the way her fingers urged him closer. "You had me worried for a moment."[break][break][break]

With their mutual understanding established, he'd then give in to her soft demands. Allow himself to be swayed by the unspoken desires her body betrayed in the moment — the way she pressed into him, the slight blush to her cheeks.[break][break]

in his lap, Barnaby's hands grasped the supple flesh at her thighs, coaxing surrender with the way he tempted them apart.[break][break]

Nothing would change between them. She was too intertwined with him now, too deep in her delusion.[break][break]

But even as they reaffirmed their affections for one another in the quiet of the bathhouse, couldn't help but think of and his talk of jealousy.[break][break]

That would need to be addressed. Soon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
black and blue
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:43:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: