lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
69 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 20:27:42 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
lamenting over the potential droves of pokemon that her work put here, the silence of this place is dwarfed by memories of what it sounded like in that lab. all the energy of her negative emotions roused the spirits, particularly that of her gastly, which appeared from thin air wearing a frown on it's face.
[break]
[break]

"...i'm alright." a hand is raised to pay an affectionate gesture, patting mari's head in hopes of alleviating any concern.
[break]
[break]

after all, it was her test subjects that had truly suffered. everything petra endured from here on, well...
[break]
[break]

she had it coming.
[break]
[break]

"just thought i would be able to handle all this quiet." but as it turned out, intrusive thoughts were a real bitch. she'd find no peace from the silence, nor herself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]mt. pyre (psychic / ghost)[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gastly"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/22/43/B3rkkh3F_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 1:17:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Along with the rifts being present up in the sky, the ambassador finds the presence of the rifts being there around Mt. Pyre a bit unsettling. The only comfort that she’ll get in Mt. Pyre were the various burial grounds around the mountain. As someone who was attuned to the spirit world, she hoped to pay her respects to her late mother being interred there too.[break][break]

The rest of her mother’s ancestors were laid to rest in her hometown, Ecruteak City.[break][break]

Her Spiritomb follows the royal Galarian ambassador with hops across the ground and when there was another woman present with her Gastly, Elise stops to greet her. “Good day, madam.” With all those people being busy with excursions into the Giant Chasm and Area Zero, other people didn’t pay this place a visit much. “Were you wanting to come here because it’s quiet? I’d very much prefer places like these when I want to gather my thoughts.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 7:19:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
69 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 20:30:26 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
with the gastly giving the ladies some space, petra watches from the corner of her eye as it makes friends with one of the locals - a lone ralts, which seemed to enjoy the ghost's playful antics enough not to flee.
[break]
[break]

and though this stranger questions if the quiet was her reason for being here, petra is much more keen of the distraction their small talk now provided. "...good day to you too."
[break]
[break]

madam? why's she talking like that? it definitely was not the way most hoennians conversed. it was much too proper, and polite.
[break]
[break]

"and no, i had other reasons for coming here." they just weren't something she could reveal so casually. even if there was a small part of petra that felt she knew this face.
[break]
[break]

"not to be rude but - are you galarian or something?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]capturing ralts[break]
[break]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/22/43/B3rkkh3F_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 7:47:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

For a reason that the other woman wouldn’t disclose, the diplomat wouldn’t pry too much. Elise does get asked if she was Galarian simply because her wording was very polite compared to the local Hoennians that didn’t speak too formally. “I am Galarian, yes. My father is of Galarian royalty while my late mother came from Johto.” An answer came from the female royal when her companion would get to work in catching a Ralts for herself. “I always come here to pay her grave a visit.”[break][break]

A Dreepy comes to look at the pair of ambassador and her Spiritomb. Edmond figures that the wild Dreepy would be good practice for battling as the Spiritomb attacks the small ghost dragon with a Shadow Ball. Elise takes out a Dusk Ball and throws it at the downed Dreepy when it falls to the ground.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Catching Dreepy!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 3:39:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAMBLEGHAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIND RIDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
69 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
hear no evil [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 23:34:53 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
when more ghosts arrive, petra allows her pokemon to deal with them at it's own pace. maybe they just wanted to play, but whatever threat they might pose, it would be dealt with swiftly.
[break]
[break]

"ah." she considers their words, that this moment is bittersweet, coming from some tender place from the depths of childhood. "so i'm interrupting." at least, that was one way of putting it.
[break]
[break]

while she didn't wish to leave just yet, giving the lady some time alone wasn't out of the question. petra could always come back later.
[break]
[break]

"...also, does that make you a princess then? or something else?" though having never visited before, it was one of the regions she daydreamed about going to - what it would've been like to study there, before their darkest day. would've helped her understand their notion of 'royalty' better.
[break]
[break]

but uncle ulysses insisted on kanto, and well... it wasn't like petra to complain where she got her free educational ride.
[break]
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]skipping[break]
[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights