Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Reading Rabbit [S]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 18:01:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The King sits in the black baby stroller while the ambassador finishes purchasing a box set of the Komi-san Can’t Communicate manga and a dozen of fiction books on Galar’s legendary kings and myths in the bookstore. Having a day off from work in Rustboro City felt like a relief after finishing her excursions into Area Zero and the chasm.[break][break]

While the bag of books is in the large pocket of the stroller, Elise pushes it into the nearby park. The royal finds a bench for her to sit on after she holds the hare king to have him sit with her too. [break][break]

While she takes out one book on a story about a warrior king of Galar and opens it up for him, she’ll also be waiting for the arrival of her ex boyfriend too. Maybe he’d be interested in studying the hare king since she’s happy to arrange it for him.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Reading Rabbit [S]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 17:56:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was a call that he hadn't been expecting to get, but still despite their distance of late he wouldn't ignore her if she needed him. That is what he had told her, and he meant it, so he was there. Dressed in usual kalosian black suit, Draco at his side, and he saw her in the park. With a baby stroller!? Wait....Did she have a child in the time that they were apart? Wait he wasn't the father was he? They had never done that....Immediate panic set in, internally, but on the outside he was as calm, and composed as he always was as he approached.

"Ms. Calcifet a pleasure to see you again...." A pleasant smile on his lips, and now that he was closer he saw that the stroller was in fact not carrying a baby but instead a strange pokemon. A pokemon that he recognize from his time in that Other Galar. Was she an avatar? Concern crossed his features as he regarded her for a moment, but it soon faded. "I will say I was a bit surprised when you called me, but I'm happy nonetheless. Is this the pokemon you mentioned to me?" A simple question, an easy icebreaker.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Reading Rabbit [S]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 22:54:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though they had been separated for a while, the ambassador had always been happy to see her ex boyfriend doing well for himself. “Mr. Rose, it is also a pleasure to see you again.” A smile came from the dark magenta haired woman’s face when he spoke that he was surprised that she called him here and asked if her Calyrex was the Pokemon she wanted him to see. [break][break]

“Oh yes, that is the Pokemon I’d like you to see for yourself.” She’ll answer his question while the hare king looks up to the white-haired man with a tilt of his head. “This is Charles. I’ve gotten a couple of books, so I can read them to him since he loves books and stories.” Elise introduces the name of her hare king and reaches over to take him out of his seat in the stroller and places him on her lap.[break][break]

In the time that the Calyrex sits on her lap, he lets out a curious "Cro rown?"

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Reading Rabbit [S]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 19:14:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

She had named it Charles....Though he wasn't one to talk considering he had named his own Deoxys, Erebus, but still....Charles? He questioned that choice internally, but it was hers, and she could do what she pleased. It wasn't his place to judge, he was just happy that she asked him to help her study it. It would be a boon for him to learn of it's capabilities.

"Well it is nice to meet you Charles, I hope you're taking good care of Elise." He smiled easily at the pokemon, and perked up a bit when she mentioned that she was reading it stories. "Interesting....I have to ask, is this the same creature that was in that Other Galar....?" He asked her. He didn't even know if she retained her memories of that place, he knew that many hadn't, and that he was one of the lucky few that did.

A lot had happened since those days, and part of him wondered what choice he would have made if things hadn't turned out like they did in that other world. It didn't matter though because he had to make a choice, and he had. He was willing to live with the consequences of it, so no need to worry further.

"Well what can you tell me about Charles? How did you come across him? Are you an Avatar? Anything you can share will be helpful." While he would have to report of his findings to others, he could delay those reports indefinitely should he choose. All he cared about was if she was now a target for Rocket if she had become an Avatar.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights