6,930 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
rks: josh & lutgarde
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 1:21:05 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
With the battle won and Koraidon a little worse for wear, but with plenty of energy for the two to mount up, Lutgarde offered to take the dragon-type's reins... or steering bones. Koraidon, from Josh's previous trips into the simulation, seemed to be controlled much like Cyclizar.

Josh had experience on Koraidon's back, and he knew just how fast the Winged King could get. "I can take them if you want," he offered, "but I do have to warn you. Koraidon is one of the fastest Pokémon on land. He's faster than any Pokémon I've got." And yes, that included Raikou. "So if you don't mind that, I'll drive. Otherwise, all yours."

Regardless of their choice, Josh was looking forward to burning some rubber within Area Zero.

- Win the battle.

RKS POINT: 150
CURIO: 1

{PC: 12}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Raikou          Raging Bolt       Good
Suicune         Walking Wake      Good
Entei           Gouging Fire      KO
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 20:30:00 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde ponders for a moment, looking at the triumphant Winged King pensively who regards them with an almost challenging look. It's clear to them that taking the reigns themself might be a bit too much for their current state, after already having been passenger and rider on Cyclizar and the Sword pokémon ...

"I'll let you drive, but please consider I'm not that used to highspeed, you two, okay?" they laugh as they scurry over to make room for Josh. They still couldn't help their curiosity however, and wanted to see for themself just how fast this pokémon could be in this simulation ... even if they might regret it.

"Alright, I'm ready!"

And off they go.

total 150pts, 2 curios
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,930 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 22:52:36 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh happily slid down from Raikou's back and took his position in front of Lutgarde, grabbing onto the Koraidon's blue steering bones. "I'll see if he can get up to speed a little more smoothly than he has when I've been on him alone," he nodded, respecting his friend's limitations. Josh had years of training with incredible speeds. "Hold on tight!"

Koraidon began to bound forward with a powerful running stroke, much like the Cyclizar was when it was getting up to speed. The Winged King's gait became more and more rapid until it made a low leap, its giant wheels spinning. Darting forward as they caught the ground caused Josh to jerk backward, and perhaps Lutgarde as well. Even so, it was not like being fired out of a cannon, as it was the last time Josh hopped onto the red paradox Pokémon.

Raikou and Suicune galloped alongside the graceful creature, Josh's visor shielding him from the brunt of the wind. With each turn, a screeching noise echoed throughout Area Zero's caverns. Though they were going at quite the clip, faster than they were when they rode Zacian, it would be easy for Lutgarde to see that Josh was holding Koraidon back. Nonetheless, he let out a triumphant whoop as they passed his Raging Bolt and Walking Wake.

- Celebrate.

RKS POINT: 150
CURIO: 1

{PC: 13}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Raikou          Raging Bolt       Good
Suicune         Walking Wake      Good
Entei           Gouging Fire      KO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 19:14:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven