Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Bad Cop, Worse Cop
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 22:34:29 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Within one of Rocket's many dingy warehouses, sat a man bound to a chair. Heavy breathing could be heard beneath the black sack over his head. The man's limbs were tightly tethered to the sturdy wooden limbs of the chair with harsh cords that cut into his skin. The legs of the chair were securely bolted to the ground, denying the captive the ability to knock the chair to the ground, and break it. On his chest, a badge identifying him as a Kanto Ranger Captain could be seen, plain as day.

Today, the Mad Dog of Rocket was to 'assist' a certain hitman in getting information out of the Ranger Captain.

tags:
notes: Mission: Prison Pastimes

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Bad Cop, Worse Cop
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 1:48:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev disliked torture. He found it did not satisfy his persistent, secret desire to take human lives. Instead, he considered it a waste of his time and skills, especially when Team Rocket counted eager torturers among their ranks. [break][break]

That was why he picked to assist him that night. The man had a reputation for gleefully carrying out violent orders, from arson to murder. He seemed to possess a sadistic streak that Zev did not understand. That was the difference between the two of them, he supposed. [break][break]

He was a professional, and Dorian a junkie. [break][break]

The assassin stopped in front of the bound man. Zev reached out a hand covered in his trademark black glove. He seized the black sack over the victim's head and yanked it off, revealing a man in his thirties with dirty-blonde hair and a close-cropped beard. [break][break]

"Liam Hawthorne," Zev said, his blue eyes scrutinizing the Ranger Captain with the same clinical detachment of a coroner studying a corpse. [break][break]

"You can probably guess why you're here. My associate and I have a few questions," he gestured between Dorian and himself, "and if you cooperate, we'll let you go." [break][break]

"Fat chance I'll help the likes of you!" [break][break]

Zev continued to stare, unfazed. "We thought you'd say that, so we came prepared." [break][break]

He stepped back, giving Dorian room to apply a warning of his choice to the bound man.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | Kanto in the past

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Bad Cop, Worse Cop
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 19:52:59 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian looked down at the man, as the sack was pulled off of his head. The scarred Rocket resisted the urge to laugh, as Liam attempted to act defiant.

Dorian stepped forward. "Mister Hawthorne, I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice. You WILL give us what we want. But how you leave this place is up to you.", Dorian told the man, before producing a pair of pliers.

"Now, Mister Hawthorne, answer my associate's questions."

tags:
notes: Mission: Prison Pastimes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights