saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 8:42:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
his shoulders slump as well, not in defeat but in quiet acceptance, perhaps aided by the way he downs the rest of his drink. it's mysteriously refilled as quickly as hers.

"you're an idiot."

and so, so ridiculous for thinking she can treat him like shit one day only to come groveling for some semblance of affection the next. he supposes the blame lies with him because he enables this behavior. encourages it, really.

"you understand me, elisa, in ways no one else ever could, but that's not why i keep chasing you."

his finger taps on the rim of his glass in thought.

"truth is, i don't know what it is exactly. i think you care for things and for people more than you let on. you're sweet; you desire to be wanted but you're too afraid to let yourself be accepted. i like the chase, definitely, but a chase is only as good as its catch."

after another sip, he leans over to invade her personal space, his grin now showing as he finds her gaze.

"the time we spent leading up to mount chimney, those weren't all lies. no one's able to fake it that well. we bonded, elisa, and i've accepted you then and i still accept you now."
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 15:56:01 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh," was all she could think to say, the single syllable coming out with self-conscious surprise. Whatever answer she'd expected, apparently, had not come. "I'm not sweet," she said then, face puckering as if she had swallowed something sour -- illustrating, perhaps, the adjective she thought better suited herself.[break][break]

She shuffled in her chair uncomfortably. Fingers drummed against the glass, mimicking him without realizing it. Her crossed leg bounced with clear, unmistakable agitation.[break][break]

"I don't think that's true, though," she added. It wasn't an argumentative reply, for once. "I think... I think people lie about that sort of thing all the time. And people believe them."[break][break]

Her arms stretched out to cross onto the counter and she leaned forward, perching her chin where they met. Several stray strands of blonde hair fell into her emerald eyes, and she blew them away, annoyed.[break][break]

"I believe those lies," she confessed, the bitterness never leaving her expression. "They lie so, so prettily, and I always think I know better, but I don't. I can't tell the difference, so it's safer to believe everything is a lie."[break][break]

Despite her best efforts, her curtain of hair fell right back where it had been before, partially obscuring her sight (to her obvious displeasure). Giving up, she groaned and buried her face in her arms.[break][break]

"I wish I lied that well. Everything would be easier if I did."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 3:32:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he's not seen this side of her; he wonders how much she hides on a daily basis; he also wonders if this is genuine and not just another facade constructed by alcohol.

finding no reason to suspect otherwise, he believes her.

"i know you do." he also knows that she'll take anything he says as false, words conjured up with the sole intent of weaseling past her defenses to eventually hurt her. that's silly. "but why can't you believe me this time, hm? just this once."

he sighs over the edge of his glass as he raises it to sip.

"i wish you lied better, too."

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 3:50:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Believing you makes me feel worse," she whined from the table, and the heavy sigh that followed shuddered through her entire body. "If you're nice to me, then everything I do makes me even more unforgivable."[break][break]

She gently banged her head against her arms with a low groan. Her tolerance had never been anything to write home about, but given her long absence from experiencing the effects of alcohol, it seemed criminally low. The beginnings of a headache were coming on.[break][break]

A sense she could end it all instantly with but a simple deactivation of her Sygna Suit came to mind, only for her to spitefully refuse to surrender.[break][break]

"And then you forgive me anyway," she mumbled from behind her curtain of hair. "So actually, you're the idiot."[break][break]

Her hand reached out blindly, crawling around the counter in search of her drink and not quite finding it. Instead, it stumbled towards where he was holding his own.[break][break]

"...Idiot."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 4:50:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"i'm the idiot."

he feigns concession, dipping his head slightly to add to the effect.

in many ways, it's true, he is an idiot for forgiving her as easily and quickly as he had, and again for approaching her tonight in such a public setting. if he were to glance over his shoulder now, he wonders if he'd see the shine of a prying lens in the near distance.

feeling her hand on his, he clicks his tongue, then moves his hand over to offer her his drink.

"you're such a lightweight."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 5:25:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes. You are."[break][break]

Her head snapped up when her hand brushed against his, flyaway strands of blonde hair once again falling over her face. She bit her lip, holding back some unsaid reply until he relinquished his drink into her hand.[break][break]

Rather than admit her error, she nodded at him and took the glass in hand, throwing back the drink as if to challenge his correct assumption of her. Immediately after she made a face.[break][break]

"What is this?" she inquired, squinting at him as she waved around the empty glass. "Straight vodka?"[break][break]

She wavered slightly as she studied him, her judgment pronounced though unspoken.[break][break]

"You'll get drunker than me soon enough," she decided, lowering it back on the counter with a shake of her head.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 7:36:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"it's what i normally drink, if you must know." in fact, he's surprised she doesn't, but a quick reflection reminds him all their drink choices in the past had been catered towards her, usually in the form of red wine or similar.

"during the war, alcohol became quite scarce. guess that's how people coped with everything, myself included, but for whatever reason, vodka was the easiest to find, so it's stuck with me since."

carefully, he takes the empty glass away from her, then gestures for another round for them.

"it may not seem like it now but loyalty's important to me. it always has been. i just lost myself along the way."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 7:57:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A heaviness fell when he talked about war. This topic always had that kind of influence over her, sobering and shaming.[break][break]

It made the private war she'd waged in isolation seem so insignificant and humbling. But she'd been unarmed in hers, she reminded herself. She was a singular army of one, set against a man with endless resources at his disposal.[break][break]

"You should pick better things to rely on," she said instead, shoving him a bit playfully as she leaned an elbow against the counter. "People aren't very good at being loyal."[break][break]

Not her. Not . Not , if was any indication.[break][break]

And probably not .[break][break]

Her mouth twisted into a sad and sardonic smile.[break][break]

"Are you still lost, then? Or are you here because you found yourself?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 8:17:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"maybe it's just not in our nature to be loyal."

isn't survival what truly matters in the end? stripped down to their core, would they not fight with everything they have to live? is that not the indomitable human spirit? he wonders, quietly, if she felt the same during her imprisonment.

he sways slightly, chuckling as he's shoved.

"i'm not as lost as i was before, that's for sure."

unable to place the emotions behind her smile, he returns a simpler one: genuine and happy.

"i like to think i've started to find myself again."

he could not have done it by himself; he thinks of .

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 21:32:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Have you? How nice."[break][break]

She let out a breathless laugh, envy shamelessly dripping from her every word as she leaned back in her seat.[break][break]

The Ariados behind her clicked disapprovingly, concerned she might tip a bit too far backwards in her current state; a long spidery leg delicately rested against the floor to balance their combined weight, just in case.[break][break]

"What's it like, not being lost anymore?" she interrogated him, almost aggressive in her cheerfulness as she grinned back. "I'm curious, Matty. What spiritual awakening has your near-death experience unlocked for you?"[break][break]

This shove was harsher. Embittered, despite the subdued effect of her patron.[break][break]

He was supposed to be the one suffering, not her.[break][break]

"Me, I find myself in a labyrinth that just twists and turns into darker and worse places."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 5:37:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"it wasn't some spiritual awakening, you idiot. it was just coming to terms with things. i think they call it self-reflection."

something she should start doing instead of continuing to shove him and her issues away as they'll only come back swinging.

"i realized that it's not me against the world, and that it's not rooting for me to fail."

their drinks are refilled, though he doesn't slide hers over yet as she may benefit from a break.

"i also realized that i'm not as alone as i thought i was. people do care, elisa, they genuinely do, and i know how hard it is to see that when you're so used to seeing walls around you. but those walls are of your own creation. the only way out of that labyrinth is to let them in."

he raises his glass.

"or don't, and die like i did."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 5:49:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Arceus, you've gotten boring."[break][break]

She rolled her eyes hard, arms crossed with a slight huff as he pushed her drink away. He rattled off those platitudes with such a calm expression, it incensed her.[break][break]

"What am I supposed to do, then? Surrender myself to ? Cry and apologize for all my sins, and beg to join the cowardly likes of ?"[break][break]

How fucking demeaning. And depressing.[break][break]

Clumsily, she reached over for her gin and tonic, struggling to grasp it.[break][break]

"I'd rather have Groudon throw me to the volcano."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 6:00:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"stablity is boring, unfortunately."

and while it's thrilling to chase the highs and lows, that kind of behaviour is no longer sustainable, especially not when the lows reach down into the great depths of the afterlife.

"groudon's unavailable but i'll gladly throw you into the volcano again."

he laughs, quick to move her drink away from her.

"no idea. but maybe you can start by accepting something smaller."

holding her drink hostage, he waits until she looks at him before continuing.

"say you believe me. you believe that i care for you and that i forgive you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 6:23:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

As he dragged her drink out of her way, she felt herself over-extend her reach.[break][break]

There was only enough time to curse under her breath before she drunkenly stumbled forward, nearly falling into his lap. Only a hand on the countertop stopped her from collapsing into him completely.[break][break]

She glared up at him, annoyed at their close proximity and how distant the glass remained from her.[break][break]

"Why do you care if I believe you?" she demanded, face flushed with heat. "It's not like what I think matters to you."[break][break]

Already she regretted this course of action, finding herself unsure how to disentangle herself gracefully from her predicament.[break][break]

"And if it does," which it didn't, "and if you forgive me," which he shouldn't, "then... then you're hopeless."[break][break]

After Mt. Chimney, shouldn't he know better?

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 8:38:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"are you even listening to me? it matters to me."

he clicks his tongue not out of annoyance but out of amusement at having to repeat himself ten times over before she even begins to grasp what he says.

with her almost falling into his lap, he leans closer, removing the concept of personal space entirely.

"maybe i am hopeless." whispered words brush against her cheek. "but you'd be wrong to think that i'll ever make the same mistake again. i know better now. and, i also know you better now, florist."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing