Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 16:51:56 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Those words sobered her more than Wo-chien ever could.[break][break]

She froze as his breath tickled her cheek, his warning spoken as gently and disarmingly as any lover's promise. Amidst the drunken morass of her swirling thoughts, one desperately swam to the surface: Don't underestimate him.[break][break]

Before he'd been an Elite Four, before he'd been Groudon's chosen, he'd first been the Hero of Kanto.[break][break]

He'd killed more than she ever had, and unlike her, the act of killing hadn't tormented him.[break][break]

When she looked at him through her drink-induced haze, this time, she saw him clearly. All the prattle about self-improvement and clarity melted away, replaced by a man who understood what had happened to him, knew what he wanted, and intended to collect it this time.[break][break]

"I believe you," she stated, refusing to look away from this reality. He smiled back at her with veiled threat. "You care for me," because it serves your wants, "and you forgive me," because you think you can outsmart me, "even though you know what I am now."[break][break]

It all clicked together, making an odd sort of sense as she staggered back, afraid of what would happen if she got pulled back into his gravity.[break][break]

She'd made a fool of him, and he didn't intend to be made a fool of again.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 16:13:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
i believe you.

as realization finally dawns on her along with acceptance, his expression dips further into amusement, adopting shades of triumph and satisfaction, as though he has her right where he wants; in truth, he does.

"see? not so hard now, was it?"

still leaning far too close, his words continue in the same tone, soft and gentle.

"you've earned this."

he places her gin and tonic before her, then gestures.

"drink."
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 17:13:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The gin and tonic trembled where he pushed it her way, condensation sweating from the glass. She stared at it for a moment, then back at him with uncomfortable closeness, before drawing away from him to stand upright.[break][break]

"I don't want it," she lied, ignoring the powerful thirst for oblivion that had driven her here. A hand raised to her forehead as she swayed with the vertigo of rising to her feet; the other hand remained firm on the counter, steadying her.[break][break]

Her Ariados scuttled off the chair onto the counter, watching her. The bartender offered the oblivious woman a pointed look, which was then cast towards as if he was somehow responsible for her.[break][break]

"I think... I think I need some air," she managed at last, letting go of the counter only to wobble dangerously.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 17:21:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

though he hadn't intended on being bound to her, at least not in the way the bartender is implying with their pointed look, he rises to the occasion and accepts responsibility for once in his life.

standing, he moves to wrap an arm around her to pull her into him, supporting her drunken stupor the best he can. he'd hate for her to tip over onto the ground. that'd be too embarassing, even for him.

"you're such a drama queen."

he holds her gently, yet firm at the same time. after a quick sip of her gin and tonic, he places it down on the counter, then gestures.

"come on, let's go for a walk to clear our heads, hm?"

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 17:28:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm fine," she argued reflexively, though she didn't resist the gesture. Even so, she tensed at the sensation of his body pressed against hers, aware that nearness and danger could be one and the same. "I... I'm fine."[break][break]

It surprised her sometimes, how gentle he could be. The image of him in her head never allowed for that side of him, leaving her vulnerable to moments like this one.[break][break]

He led her down a familiar path to the white sands of Lilycove's beach, quiet and isolated from the town itself. Behind them, her Ariados silently followed. Her sandals stumbled over the dunes; she let out a little whine as a shell got into her shoe, tugging on his arm to ask him to stop long enough for her to shake it out.[break][break]

"I don't know why you're still here," she muttered, petulant.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:24:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

the busy of lilycove quickly fade into the far distance in favor of the quiet of the night. his feet trudge through the sand, unused to having to walk so manually as opposed to relying on his powers in the past.

"i already told you why." he clicks his tongue. "because i'm loyal." and because he doesn't have it in him to simply walk away from her, especially not when she's in the state she's in. if he were to step away now, he's certain she'd fall to the sandy dunes of lilycove.

he waits for her to shake the shell out.

"i could leave, but i know you don't want me to. you'd miss me too much, i think."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:30:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Pffft." Girlish, graceless laughter escaped her, giggles smothered too late behind her hand. "Miss you?" she repeated, incredulous as she raised her eyebrows at him. "And why would I do that?"[break][break]

A little Krabby watched her hop from one foot to the other with interest, scurrying away only when the Ariados hissed for it to scram.[break][break]

She rolled her head towards him, resting it against his shoulder as she sighed. She couldn't decide how she felt with him like this: afraid, frustrated, amused, irritated, or all of it at once, bundled into a singular emotion she couldn't quite name.[break][break]

The laughter stopped, grin flattening into a neutral line.[break][break]

"All we do is annoy one another." A pause. "Or try to kill one another."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:50:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

why would she him? even if he can state a multitude of reasons why, none of them would ever encompass the truth which she so vehemently denies, making it moot to even state. so, he defaults to: "because."

feeling her head resting on his shoulder, he debates being annoying and stepping away to see her fall, but he refrains. the warmth of this small gesture feels nicer, and he's not sure how long he has before she'll rip it away.

"true, you can be incredibly annoying, but we haven't tried to kill each other yet. isn't that a win?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:58:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Not today, maybe." She scrunched up her face, scowling. "But other days. Yesterdays and tomorrows."[break][break]

Were all her relationships meant to be like that? The first one had been. Hot and cold, days that seemed perfect doomed to end in screaming and shouting and thrown plates and sobbing and begging, and it was all so, so awful until she couldn't stand it anymore.[break][break]

And then she'd hurt everyone after, hadn't she? A cycle she couldn't break, even when it broke her each and every time.[break][break]

Her eyes shut tight, not wanting him to see the shift in her expression to grief. There were many types of drunks, and she'd always been an emotional one.[break][break]

She traced a small circle in the sand with the toe of her sandal, biting her lip.[break][break]

"Hey. Is Groudon really gone? Is it..."[break][break]

'Quiet?' she wanted to ask. 'Lonely?'[break][break]

"Is it what you wanted it to be?" she said instead.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 8:37:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

they might not be trying to kill each other today but she's right. today will end, tomorrow will come, and eventually they'll find themselves on opposing ends on the battlefield fighting battles that neither of them truly believe in. until then, he can live in ignorance.

"it's not how i wanted out of it, if that's what you're asking, but yeah, it's gone, and my mind has never been clearer."

his foot paws over her circle in the sand, disrupting it entirely into something unrecognizable; something that was once a circle.

"you think i could've forgiven you otherwise? fuck no. i'd always have its shitty little voice in my head telling me to tell you to go fuck yourself."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:11:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wouldn’t know. I’ve never been the forgiving type." Not for many years, anyway. She stared at the ruined circle, letting the image unfocus. "In that prison, we lost our bond to our Avatarships. It was like wearing this, I guess."[break][break]

She draped a hand over the white of her shimmering Sygna Suit, a ruby Ariados brooch cinching the fabric over one shoulder. A symbol of power for most, she supposed. But it made her feel weaker. It reminded her of how weak she was.[break][break]

"Without my Avatarships, I’m just a coward. Like you always said I was."[break][break]

He’d seen through that flimsy veneer of power, always. She hated that some part of her remained that frightened nineteen-year-old, lost and confused and terrified of facing a life where she was broken.[break][break]

"I survived by demeaning myself," she heard herself say, the confession spilling out. ”I didn’t want to die. I felt like I’d do anything not to die, no matter how humiliating. But without power, I didn’t feel… I didn’t feel like I was allowed to be brave.”[break][break]

Her face crumpled, a horrible shame overcoming her as she buried her face in his shoulder. He wouldn’t have done what she had. He wouldn’t have groveled. It was pathetic admitting this to him, knowing this disparity between them. She bit her lip, struggling to keep from crying.[break][break]

”It’s so easy to become invisible and weak and powerless and just… nothing. I don’t know how you stand it.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 9:46:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he doesn't mean to laugh at her, especially not when she's spilling her heart out to him, but it escapes before he can catch it. it lacks vigor, however, instead sounding more surprised than anything.

"i called you out on it so long ago but i'm sure i was right then. even with your avatarships, you're still a coward. you're just a coward with powers."

being able to manipulate scary vines and conjure alluring mists wasn't enough to dissuade him from the truth. he'd always seen past it.

after a pause, he continues, lowering his voice to match hers.

"i realized power doesn't come from my avatarship. not mine, not yours. power is what you believe it to reside. for me, that has always been within myself. i mean, fuck, look at how i survived kanto. look at how you survived kalos. is that not power, elisa?"

maybe that's what all power is in the end: surviving; living.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 14:39:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Fury crashed down on her like a cresting wave, wroth and sudden, and she kicked him in the shin with her sandaled foot. Punishment for his laughter.[break][break]

”You’re a fucking idiot,” she grumbled, stalking off down the shoreline. Unable to walk straight, she zigzagged forward, leaving a curious trail of footprints behind her. ”You weren’t there. You don’t know anything.”[break][break]

Vicious and petty desires bubbled up to the surface, daydreaming about seeing the smirk disappear from his face as he found himself trapped and tormented. Dangled, perhaps, on the ceiling of his prison and shaken for daring to steal a Tera Shard from his stingy captor. Beaten and bloody for trying to defeat them in hand-to-hand combat.[break][break]

The violence of her own fantasy horrified her and she froze in place, painfully aware she couldn’t blame this cruelty on her patron.[break][break]

”Living and surviving are different,” she added, whirling about to face him with red anger. ”A Rattata who lives its whole life in a scientist’s maze isn’t living. It’s surviving.”[break][break]

She burned with hateful indignation, her liquid courage more like liquid spite.[break][break]

”When you are set against an opponent you can’t possibly hope to defeat, you will mourn Groudon. You will mourn . And you will not forgive me, not when it matters. Not when death finally dares to knock on your door.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 17:52:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

there's no stopping the disgruntled "argh!" that leaves him when she kicks him in his shin. it lacks the intensity he's grown accustomed to in the war but the surprise greatly makes up for it.

it still ends with him laughing, however, even more so as he stumbles after her zigzagging frame, seething from the pain.

he stops suddenly when she whirls to face him with anger darker than the salmon of his hair. like usual, it bounces off his impenetrable armor of amusement, unable to find purchase.

"wrong! wrong, wrong, wrong, you silly bitch! the maze is everything to the rat because it knows nothing else. in fact, i'd argue it's living more than most in hoenn are."

naturally, a grin affixes itself to his features, accentuated by the moonlight above them.

"well, when death finally knocks again, at least i'll know it won't be you who led them to me this time."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 18:22:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh, please. You'd rattle your cage, never satisfied until you saw what was beyond the bars."[break][break]

Wasn't that why he'd chased her? Wasn't that why he'd pursued her so stupidly, so single-mindedly, even now?[break][break]

The more unaffected he became, the more incensed she found herself. Wave after wave lapped at her heels, dampening the leather of her sandals, beckoning her to leave before she kept saying things she couldn't unsay -- before she did something she couldn't undo.[break][break]

"You had your maze, Matias. You had the unconditional love of , you had the comfortable position in the Elite Four, you had the Silph family name to protect you, and you had ."[break][break]

And what did she have? Nothing. Nothing, but her own misery and resentment and inability to accept she could love and be loved.[break][break]

A hand cut towards the water, splashing him in his face with salt and spray.[break][break]

"Did it hurt, having so much? Was Groudon just one gift too many?" she taunted him. "Wasn't it enough to 'live,' when you didn't know what being ruined by me was like?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing