1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
When Supernovas Die, Nebulas are born
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 18:47:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

, , and would receive a call to come to the office of one Amor Rose, however when they entered they would find it empty. It was always neatly kept, but there was nothing there anymore. All of the things that had helped him to move in were gone. It was almost as if he had never been there. Instead they would find a strange device on the desk, and should they inspect it they'd find that it was a piece of HoloTech. Activating it with the green button would play a holographic of the Head Scientist. An easy smile on his lips.

"Hello you three....I apologize for doing things this way, but part of me thinks that had I met with you personally you'd be able to talk me out of this....I cannot afford that sadly....If you can't tell from the state of my office my affiliation is ending....Though I'm not defecting to the League. So don't worry, but recently I've had an epiphany of sorts....The short of it, a precious memory was restored to me thanks to the help of , and a person whom shall remain anonymous....It made me realize that I was squandering a gift that was given to me...." There was a sad sigh at that realization.

How much time had he wasted chasing a dream that should have never been chased. How long had he wasted reaching for the sun like Icarus before him....How long....There was a weariness that overcame him that shone through that hologram almost like he was there with them.

"If this world is going to end, or go through hell....I would like to protect the resting place of someone very dear to me....Love is a powerful thing, it drove me to achieve greatness....To fight against gods, and demigods alike as just a mortal man....Eventually I even got a deity of my own....But it's all meaningless to me if I can't protect the place that was left to me....It took me eight years to figure this out, and I can't waste another second....I'll be returning to Kalos, to teach the people there how to stand up to the likes of world ending disasters that way should one come our way. We won't be caught off guard as Galar was....I like to think I'm a bit more responsible than the faux Prince of Galar in this regard...." A smile was shone towards them, perhaps the first genuine smile he had ever had.

To be free of ones tethers as he had once told , this is what it looked like. To embrace them instead of trying to break them, Amor for the first time was free of his burdens. Having accepted what he should have so long ago.

"In my absence I expect you all to keep Nebula going....I suggest recruiting as they are more than capable....Do not let my Titan fall into the leagues hands....Just because I am not there doesn't mean you should slack off. you are the most proficient in taking the reigns. While it's more to your workload I believe in you....Once you accomplish gaining Regidrago, go for the next legendary, I've been told Cresselia is on the moon....We have yet to fully tame Zapdos....Kyogre is on the loose. You have many targets, but I have faith in all of you....You three were the best people I could have asked for in forming this team...." There was no goodbye, no wave off, it just ended on that, but he still smiled.

"Good luck...."

The message was clear selfish as it was.

Do not falter....

Do not fail....

Carry on....

TLDR
This is my second to final post on Amor! Thank you all for coming on this adventure with me! And I look forward to seeing what you all do, and how you progress in the future!
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 4:49:44 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Nebulas were the aftermath of supernovas—the birth of stars. Millions of tons of space dust spread out over hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Each particle of dust was pulled together by the force of 'gravity'. Not the type of gravity that deities like Necrozma and Palkia held sway over, but a more abstract kind.

The connections between people, drawing them together into a greater whole. Rocket was a star, constantly expelling parts of itself outwards in solar storms and plasma eruptions. The goals of the individual were placed over the goals of the collective. Nebula was not that.

They had one objective. They always would.

"Amor. Are you more responsible than the crown prince, or are you more selfish, leaving us to pick up the pieces?" The admin did not weep. Amor would not want that. Even if the two had little time to stay goodbye, that connection would remain. "Hell if I know."

The bonds between people. Nebula.

Howard picked up Amor's HoloTech, full of the Head Scientist's ideas, research notes, and schematics. It was a veritable treasure trove of resources. It'd take a lifetime to decipher them all.

If Amor's vision became reality, they'd have all the time they needed.

Step. Step. Step. The new head of Nebula stepped around the desk, standing where Head Scientist Rose had once sat. He looked at them with a strange expression. Another division, more paperwork, and too many objectives to complete.

When he spoke, his voice was authoritative.

"Makoto." He gestured to them. "Come."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
760 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 7:21:23 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
The last thing that Makoto had expected, was for Amor to have left. To have left with nary a word, besides that of the message he had recorded for them.

It... Almost felt like a betrayal, really; even if their feelings about Amor were complex. A conflicting mixing bowl, ranging from admiring his confidence and genius, to regarding him as a maniac who'd get himself killed, to nonetheless craving the praise and acknowledgement that he provided. That he was one of the few to provide on a regular basis, all things considered.

Protege - 's words briefly drifted across the back of their mind. How were they supposed to be his protege, if he was no longer here? Were they really suited for that title, with how vastly different their niche was from Amor's?

Well... They had to somehow live up to it, they supposed - much like every other expectation they felt upon their shoulders. Though, something about this one felt a lot more personal. There was a major part of them that didn't want the belief he had in them to be for nothing...

... Arceus, why did this make their heart ache? They looked to the smile projected by Amor's Holotech, before exhaling softly, somewhat shakily. It was hard to find anything to say, really, in this moment.

But, then came Howard's footsteps. Quietly, they glanced up to him and watched as he looked the Holotech over, then moved to the opposite side of the desk. It was strange, really - one moment, the Admin could honestly be a doofus, a trustworthy doofus that they felt at ease next to. But then the next, he was every bit the authority that his title implied; he looked like he belonged there, at that seat, this whole time.

Thus, as he beckoned them forth, Makoto reacted on reflex - straightening up, and stepping forward. There were no words - they had briefly opened their mouth, then closed it when nothing came to mind - but their gaze was expectant all the same; posing that question of 'yes, sir?'.

What did Howard want of them...?
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 16:54:04 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest sighs when the message plays, leaning his cheek into his palm.[break][break]

"Another one bites the dust..."[break][break]

While a derisive comment, it is said with a levity of sadness. Rocket was hard, life was hard, and fate was cruel. It had only been a matter of time before one of the four of them passed on or vanished. Tempest hadn't expected it to happen so soon, though. He really hoped that wherever he was at, was doing alright.[break][break]

Briefly, he wondered if he still had his cell number.[break][break]

Amor wouldn't be free from the random memes that easily.[break][break]

moves to fill the seat the scientist had left. Tempest hums to himself and glances at the one-eyes man. He shares a knowing look, then glances over at and gives a small nod. He doesn't have much to provide here; only gives Makoto a small pat to help relax them before shifting to sit down, himself. One of the chairs of the room pulled away from the wall to sit in.[break][break]

A cheshire grin just out of Makoto's view.[break][break]

"Guess that just leaves one immediate problem for us." Tempest leads into it, glancing back at Howard.

[attr="class","tag"]@ TEAM NEBULA

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 17:34:03 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
As Temp sat down and he and Howard shared a look, the admin nodded in agreement. Many of Rocket's colleagues would likely disagree with the decision that was being made here today, but unfortunately for them, it was not their decision to make.

This was 's legacy.

"I told you, once, that your soul has yet to take shape." Howard crossed his fingers and tapped them against the desk, absentmindedly drumming them against Amor's old desk. It was a nice desk, old, and made from the finest material. "This is still the case, Makoto. We don't know what path you'll find yourself taking."

He gestured towards Temp. The two were on shaky terms, but this was one thing they universally agreed on at the moment. A bridge between the two had opened, and they had yet to reconcile.

"Amor left one more thing behind." Howard reached for his belt and produced a Pokeball. "Amor could've never taken it with him. Rocket wasn't going to just let him leave with Deoxys."

Deoxys. Erebus. Alien.

He set the Pokeball on the table.

"I don't think Deoxys's soul has taken shape either. Temp isn't suited for it, and I'm too busy with Regice. But you..." Howard smiled slightly, his eye twinkling as he did so. "...you're perfect for this task."

, please add Deoxys to your PC. Please note that Deoxys cannot currently change forms.

"Amor's protégé, through and through."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
760 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 0:05:55 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
The gentle pat from is met with an appreciative smile, Makoto lightly laying their hand over his in a brief, friendly, contact before he stepped back. In truth, they felt notably more comfortable around Tempest and both than they did around most other Rockets. The two cared about them, and they felt that care.

But, that didn't mean there wasn't that undercurrent of uncertain anticipation, in being called forth by Howard like this. In being called forth when he was acting as an Admin, rather than a friend. There was something serious here - something that'd have a lasting effect.

And that something came in the form of a pokeball. At first, as it's set on the table, Makoto can't help but stare at it as if it were an active bomb. Erebus. Amor's Deoxys, one that had changed a multitude of hands - given it had been given to him... And now, it was being passed on to them.

They were two beings, whose souls haven't taken a solid shape yet, if Howard's words were to be believed. Two beings who still were figuring out a path...

... Amor's protege. What would it look like, if they tried to live up to that title? Slowly, tentatively, they accepted the pokeball - carefully cradling it in their hands, like a fragile egg. And pressing the button on it, they'd let the pokemon within out - releasing it in a flash of light..!

... Before them, Erebus hovers; this alien virus, shaped as though it were a pokemon, does not so much as touch the floor. It understands why it is here. It understands what is happening. The two look to one another. A mutual studying - as if looking at one another in a new light, even though they had been acquainted with eachother before.

It is a tentative touch, when Erebus' mind brushes against Makoto's own - as if it is unsure of what to expect in so much as making contact with them. Makoto flinches a little on reflex, unused to this sort of communication - which in turn causes the Deoxys' mental presence to flinch back as well.

But slowly, carefully, they settle into one another - and in this small shared sliver they are able to trust eachother with (the most that they are able to trust eachother with in this moment,) comes a brief consensus. A trading of feelings, a conversation that is felt rather than heard, silently held between them.

And though it is not one held in words, it is one that someone could apply words to, if they tried hard enough.

You're scared of me. Erebus observes, as it draws Makoto's attention to their own feelings, that natural repulsion of the unknown that humans hold. Even if they had been able to observe Erebus at work a handful of times, that doesn't mean they truly understood the alien creature.

So are you. Makoto notes in turn; even if it's to a lesser degree, (either due to it only being as much as Erebus is willing to reveal, or because it truly doesn't hold as much fear,) they are able to feel a similar undercurrent of uncertainty. Of caution.

But..? A prompting. There are other feelings, deeper down, that the Deoxys notes - draws forth, when Makoto tentatively acquiesces that little part of their mind to it.

... But I want to know you. To understand Erebus. To find a common ground. Perhaps they already have, really, in the simple fact that they both found caution in what they didn't immediately understand. In what neither of them truly knew.

... I think I want to know you, too. Is the eventual response - Makoto's own sentiments repeated back to them, unsure yet genuine. Erebus allowed itself to relax a bit against Makoto's mind. After all, if they both were going to have to work together, they'd have to know each other - right?

Makoto is not sure how much time passes, amidst this silent exchange of information, of acknowledgement, of extended olive branches. It almost feels like a trance, and it's only when the two find this consensus that this trance breaks - them blinking a second and glancing to Temp and Howard both. They exhale softly.

"I... I won't let you down, sir." They finally speak to Howard - paired with the hint of a smile. They weren't sure where things would go between Erebus and them, but... Maybe this was the start of something more, for them.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 16:08:08 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest watches closely, brown eyes trailing after the other. The pokeball is produced and he hums softly to himself, the smallest of grins lifting up the corners of his lips. It had been a stilted and odd conversation; in the end, Tempest knew that this pokemon was not meant for him, that he could not bond with it as might. He wanted to see them succeed so badly.[break][break]

The exchange is brief and quiet as the alien and human stare into each other's eyes. He wonders what it feels like. Was it like when Lugia spoke to him those few rare times? Did Erebus' voice boom in the mind, erasing your own thoughts?[break][break]

Then it's over, and Tempest feels a tension he didn't know he was keeping leave his shoulders.[break][break]

"Nebula is smaller, now, but we'll always still be here. I'd be honored if the two of you helped out my strike force, from time to time." He nodded to Makoto and Deoxys in turn, as if asking permission.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 18:44:21 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You don't want me on your strike team. The team part is easy. The strike? Not so much."

Grunts were trained to fight on the battlefield. Howard had skipped that training and that forced growth required of all foot soldiers when Rocket had decided that he was more valuable behind a desk. Still, Rocket needed bureaucrats too. A pencil pusher, through and through.

Still, as he glanced in Deoxys's new holder's direction, he decided that the Pokémon still unnerved him. It was alien. Unknown. In a world where Hoenn was assailed by alien threats, another one existing was something that made the admin weary. Still, it did not attack members of Rocket, and it was a tool to be used.

There was a tool for every task, and a task for every tool.

"It's a powerful Pokémon. Amor raised it well. Deoxys has a bloody history in this organization, hopefully you can temper its urges and crack its secrets." Howard's nose wrinkled as he flapped a hand. "And don't call me sir."

Not here. Not in this organization.

"Our directive has not changed. Regidrago remains the priority." Howard popped his knuckles. "Continue as normal. Fulfill your directives as Amor ordered prior. My resources are yours."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
760 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 4:03:05 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Makoto blinked, as the notion of a strike force came up. "Would... A strike force even involve stealth all that much?" They questioned Tempest a hue sheepishly; when they heard 'strike force', it brought to mind something a lot more loud and aggressive than their more shadowy tactics. For as much as they did want to help, they weren't sure if that would be within their expertise.

On the subject of Erebus though... The notion of a bloody history or having to 'temper its urges' was not comforting - but when they glanced to the alien once more... They didn't necessarily feel as though it was a malicious creature, at least not in the traditional sense.

... They'd have to see, with time, they supposed. There was still much to learn about Deoxys, after all.

As Howard rejected being called 'sir', though, Makoto's expression became a hint humorous - which may be surprising inofitself, given their usual demeanor. "Well... Would 'Admin Slayte' be better?" They asked, with the barest hint of a tease.

In the meantime though, it looked like the brunt of things would be business as usual going forward, even if Amor was no longer there to oversee them. There was much work to be done, between the three of them.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 4:10:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I didn't ask you to be on my Strike Team." Tempest answered, quick, to . He gave the other a half glance before his eyes landed on . His gaze softened a bit from the steel at answering Howard.[break][break]

"I just need people I can trust. People who can sneak behind enemy lines while I act as distraction are just as valuable as big hitters." Everyone had their place in the organization. If Makoto's wasn't siding up by the big leagues with Tempest, then they would find other places to make themselves useful.[break][break]

Tempest gave a small grunt and stretch, old scars pulling taunt as he tried to find more words in this. It was mostly Slayte's show, now; the Admin was a rank above him on Rocket's ladder.[break][break]

"We should look deeper into what Amor's plans were. I think that tera crystal bit was onto something, we just didn't have enough power."

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 4:59:46 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The admin's smile was thin as a razor as he regarded Tempest Quinn. He held his tongue. Oh, how friendship so easily turned into loathing. What had he said to cause the Rocket Beast so much disdain?

Area Zero flashed in his mind's eye.

"Admin Fox, always." Associating his identity in Team Rocket with his reality identity made the admin want to hurl. Howard Slayte was not a member of Team Rocket. Admin Fox was. That identity was his only protection from those who wished to turn his life into ash. "Now and forever."

He processed Temp's request, before thumbing over Amor's drive. His lip twitched as he looked at it. His contempt of Tera Crystals was clear.

"Maybe so. I'll look through Amor's notes and try to find a way to reach Regidrago." With the universe turning into swiss cheese, who knew if it would be possible. "New directives will follow. Get used to Deoxys, Makoto. That's your only immediate task until Amor's notes are explored."

He stood, straightening his cowboy hat.

"You don't need me to tell you what to do, Temp. Do as you will." Howard coughed into his fist. "That's all, for now."

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
awards
760 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 1:25:04 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Makoto frowned softly, at the dynamic they were noticing between Tempest and Howard. They weren't sure what happened, but there seemed to be friction that wasn't there before - unless they simply hadn't been paying close enough attention to it all...

... Nonetheless, as Tempest elaborates what he needs, they nod a bit. Sneaking about like that was more up their alley, for sure. "We can, uhm, definitely figure it out." They responded, trying to offer him a smile despite the unease the tension between him and Howard brought on.

They didn't really want the few friends they were starting to get comfortable around to be at eachothers' throats - but then again, what could they do about it?

For the meantime, it seemed the big thing that they could do was simply adjust to Erebus' presence. It felt like a bit of a tall ask on its own, to get used to an alien... But casting another glance to the Deoxys, they'd nod in response. A good distraction, something to keep them occupied for the time being, they were sure.

The only question would be what Amor's notes might reveal, in the days to come...
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 10:44:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A shrug was given at 's orders. Tempest and the one eyed man could sort out their petty drama later. This was a moment to miss a friend and to be happy for .[break][break]

"I'll be in contact with you. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to train." Tempest gave a small, crooked smile at his friend. "Or just to hang out. We have different duties but I'd hate to be a stranger."[break][break]

Speaking of different duties, Temp's phone suddenly buzzed. He frowned some as he pulled it out, eyes flicking on the screen. A loud sigh left him as he placed it back in his pocket, screen dimming.[break][break]

"Speaking of, gotta get back on that horse." Pushing himself standing, Tempest stretched some. He clapped a hand on Makoto's shoulder, giving it a light and friendly squeeze as he passed by. "I'll see you around."[break][break]

Nodding to them, Tempest made his way to leave with Howard. Leaving Makoto and Erebus alone.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times