[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

“Pon doesn’t need to feel sorry, Andrea..” her voice started to trail off, feeling the flames that once kissed her body when the mask had been forced to don the poor creature’s mindless husk of a toxic-chained body, “.. I-”[break][break]

Many things occurred at once- those that had been sent to the back of her mind in a heedless blur, as the compound was making both the things she saw instead and the feelings she felt extremely intense. At the sight of the blood that had coursed out of the Ogerpon’s body at the vicious lash, the Zarude’s darkened body went slightly pale. Guilt was a mutual feeling, as it wished to be a gentle giant, even in the strife of war and preparation for it.[break][break]

“It wasn’t fair at all for Pon, Pon.. Pon didn’t deserve that at all, Andrea..! It wasn’t Pon’s fault, trying to kill us.. When the toxic chain first came about.. I tried to kill Thomas when it was protruding from my skull.. And I would have never dreamed of doing such a thing, it hurt..” A tear fell down her cheek amidst her shocked ramble, manifesting as a fiery trickle of the flames previously manifested in the cosmos. Its mask looked different, now- like it did on the day it was freed, when she swung above the flames. But it was all a lie.. It had to be.[break][break]

The yanking of the tendrils and the rough play looked nothing more than the mane of toxic chains that it once weaved behind it. Zarude, having been brought to a pale, regretted state at the spilling of blood, took the lashings until it couldn’t anymore.. It began to manifest more vines, but its energy was sapped. And so it fell, falling into a pure, unadulterated knockout.[break][break]

Channelling from the side of the arena, one of her many Florges wound a vine in front of both of the trainers that soon blossomed into a bouquet- that resembled a clear depiction of the Zarude for just a moment before shortly dilapidating into a wilt. At this, Desiree quickly tapped the empty pokeball on her side and retained her dear monkey into its orb.[break][break]

“Nothing the Megalopolans ever have done has been fair to us,” she said, taking the nullification pill brought first to her and then to Andrea, “.. but here.. You won fair and square.. And Pon..”[break][break]

Her vision and the extreme, adverse effects of the spores faded from her mind one petal at a time. Bringing one hand into the palm of a Florges and the other into the palm of a Shiinotic, the trio approached Andrea slowly, beads of sweat trickling down her forehead.[break][break]

“When I first saw Pon here, I was afraid,” she said, twiddling a badge between her fingers, “.. oh, how wrong I was to be afraid. Congratulations to you both, Andrea and Pon.”[break][break]

If she were to accept a hug, Desiree would first bestow it- and then place the Psychedelic Badge into her hands. Ogerpon earned it just as it had earned the idol’s trust.. A rare feat when it came to legendary pokemon.[break][break]

“Where would you like your statues to be erected? Out here, in the forest, or in the grand hall?”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 andrea is awarded the psychedelic badge!

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Ogerpon on Acid [GYM]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 12:30:08 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The battle was won. Zarude Munkidori fell. Andrea collapsed on her knees, letting loose one good, cathartic cry. A second pill made the hellish hallucinations fade away. Her trauma and hurt remained, but it was better understood now, easier to live with.

“After we returned home, I spent days trying to figure out why… why would they do such an awful thing?” The young dragoness muttered while sobering up. “I thought that it was karma… that maybe I’d wronged someone without realizing it and was being punished for it. But now I see… there was no reason. There was never a reason.”

Cruelty did not need a reason. Those that inflicted it on others did because they could.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Andrea approached the pink-haired Gym Leader and fellow girlie, being awarded a mushroom-shaped badge that was proof of conquering the Psychedelic Chateau. “Thank you, Desi. Thank you so much!” She said with a sniffle, accepting the hug.

“P-pon…”

Ogerpon’s eyes watered. To be accepted by someone who had every right to fear her… To receive love from someone who had every right to hate her… Desiree was a friend. A beautiful friend who did not resent the Oni like so many humans in the past.

Soon, a bandaid was lovingly applied on the ogre’s cheek by its caretaker. “And thank YOU, Pon! You’re the best! As for the statues, I think the forest will do just fine!” Said the flamboyant cosplayer, her radiant smile making a triumphant return after their trials and tribulations.
//augmented traditional 1v1
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,701 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ogerpon on Acid [GYM]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 0:36:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven