awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
these coiled sands [botl]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 20:57:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
after the first one falls, their pokemon none too battered, freya grins at her companions. the grass beneath them is slowly swallowed by the sand; she picks her way around the receding vines and addresses the group. 

"lam, gunner, thanks. and you, ranger." she wishes she had some water. the desert heat bears down on them. "good job out there."

more titans lay buried in the sands. 

"you all okay to keep going?"

intro post
move used: x (MOVE)
+ bonuses

TOTAL

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 0:46:32 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Phew. Crisis averted. He waved a hand as he looked back at , "No problem, happy to help."[break][break]

Swinging his backpack around to his front, he fished through the contents for the stash of water bottles he knew he'd stuffed in there. His decidueye swiftly returned to his side - intent on having some of it splashed on the feathers around her face.[break][break]

"Anybody want some? I got a few." Hydration was essential, yannow? After he took a swig, Lam playfully nudged with an elbow. "That comfey really knows how to pack a punch."[break][break]

But the size of that claydol, it sort of begged the question - "Where's the dynergy coming from?" Underground? Given the chasm that opened up in the silent icelands, maybe the case wasn't all to different here.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- kaBLAMMY LAMMY!![break]
- round 2!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 0:53:23 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Thanks," Gunner said as handed him a water bottle. He greedily gulped down some of it, then splashed more onto his face to wash away sweat and grime. The rest of his water went to his Leavanny, who gratefully accepted the refreshment. [break][break]

As Gunner stuffed the empty plastic bottle into his own backpack (an avid hiker, he practiced "leave no trace" religiously), he removed a smaller bottle of sunscreen to dab on his face. The blazing desert sun was brutal on his pale skin; if he wasn't careful, he'd be as red as a Krabby by the end of the day. [break][break]

"I can keep going," he assured . Glancing over at , he asked, "What about you? I'm Gunner, by the way. I don't think we've met before. This is Iseult." [break][break]

The Leavanny chirped and gave a graceful bow of her head to the strangers.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – bounties of the lost

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 13:38:33 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Seeing the giant Claydol defeated had left Robin celebrating with Comfey, trying to high five the pokemon which clearly didn't understand the gesture. She pulled herself back into the fold of the group as Freya asked about continuing. Robin wasn't backing down from a fight. Especially not if Lam wasn't; she had to show him just how much she'd grown since they met the first time walking through Lilycove.

"In it for the long haul," she confirmed as she copped water from Lam, suddenly wishing she had brought a wide-brimmed hat to the desert. She was sure a sunburn on her face was inevitable.

"Your parents named you Gunner? That's so sick." His parents were clearly badasses. Or visionaries. Or badass visionaries. Her name was not half as cool, but things could be worse. "I'd be jealous, but at least Robin's still a leg up on Lam." She finally returned his earlier nudge. "Let's see if you can earn a better name, ya?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 13:51:48 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bountyboss"]

[attr="class","bosshpbar"]
[attr="class","bosshpbartotal"]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1500/1500

The colossal Bronzong rises from the desert sands, surrounded by an eerie, shimmering barrier of dynergy. Its eyes gleam with a cold, calculating light as it prepares to confront the intruders. The air feels heavy and oppressive, signaling the immense power of this ancient sentinel.

[attr="class","bountychallenge"]
The team must roll a combined total over 150 to break Bronzong's barrier. Failure results in the boss gaining a +10 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]NVHX4r9D

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 191

[attr="class","teamhealthline"]

[attr="class","teamhealth"]• • •

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll .vdice-box"]background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
···
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 15:44:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she licks her lips when lam withdraws the water bottle, but before she can get a word in edgewise to ask for some, it's splashed on his decidueye's feathers, passed over to gunner, and then emptied by his leavanny. dismayed, not thinking straight, not hearing him say he has a few, she wipes sweat from her brow and asks - "mind if i snag some sunscreen, gunner?"

her fair skin is going to crisp in the next thirty minutes. 

alas, she's not afforded that pleasantry either. sceptile senses it first and, acting off the cusp, blasts out another large stretch of grass. the colossal bronzong rises up, sand falling from it in rivulets. 

intro post
move used: grassy terrain (SHIFT)
+ 0

TOTAL

0PlC0Pdw
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 17:08:40 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Lam watched as Freya eyed the water bottle that was passed around, and plucked another one from the bag to offer her. “Here, I got more.”[break][break]

Or, well, he tried to offer it over— cracking open the lid and considering an offer to as well—before she dunked on his name. He paused at the last minute.[break][break]

“Think fast!” Lam jerked the water bottle with its open lid in Robin’s direction so that the contents would slosh out and hopefully hit her smack in the face.[break][break]

The rumbling that rose from the earth again, though… that was unexpected. Without direction, Rutabaga swept forward to COACH sceptile again as it made the terrain flare with the color of plantlife again, and the bronzing shook the sand from its bell-like body.

[break][break]
zW_ox5Ll

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- take two!![break]
- round one: h!decidueye uses coaching[break]
- SUPPORTING sceptile

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 17:18:45 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner chuckled at 's compliment—it was one he'd received a few times in the past, growing up—as he handed his bottle of sunscreen. But they had little time for more joking and laughter, for the ground shook again and a massive Bronzong emerged from the sands. [break][break]

Once more, Dynergy saturated the air, so thick they could almost choke on it. [break][break]

"One more time, Iseult! Same tactic as last time!" Gunner shouted. His Leavanny hopped up next to Freya's Sceptile to offer the lizard a HELPING HAND. [break][break]

YHFeqpLk

TAGS [break]
NOTES – bounties of the lost[break]
– Leavanny uses HELPING HAND on Sceptile (SUPPORT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:46:48 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin caught the bottle, but as she opened her mouth to mock Lam's attempt, the sudden change in velocity left a considerable amount of water no choice but to slosh out into Robin's face. She paused, simmering. Comfey wrapped around her for comfort, but Robin chose to lean into it. "Refreshing!"

The bottle was half-full, so Robin capped it, then shook it to get Freya's attention as the pokemon got to work on Bronzong. "Here!" Except, instead of tossing it over Lam's head towards Freya, she pelted it hard at his green skull. "Whoops," she said belatedly and insincerely. Meanwhile, Comfey took it upon himself to also repeat the last strategy, using pollen puff to support sceptile.

Z3gxbPM7

pollen puff (support) on sceptile
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 23:52:22 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 1272/1500

The dynergy barrier around Bronzong shatters with a resonant chime, exposing its metallic body. Its eyes flare as it prepares to unleash its wrath upon the team.

A single team member must quickly target Bronzong's arms to hinder its movements. Success grants a +5 modifier to that team member's attack next round.

[attr="class","bossroll"]nnt95lyD

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 283

[newclass=".bountyboss"]width: 450px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid #232323; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; font: 14px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/VKWi849.png); background-repeat: repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-style: solid;border-width: 27px 27px 27px 27px;-webkit-border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/23bg9lk.png) 27 27 27 27 repeat repeat[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountyboss img"]width: 408px; height: 150px; border: 1px solid #232323; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshp"]height: 32px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 20px; background: #272727; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbar"]width: 100%; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius: 20px; height: 10px; box-sizing: border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpbartotal"]height: 4px; border: 2px solid #272727; border-radius: 20px; background: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosshpnumber"]color: #aaa; font: bold 8px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge"]position: relative; background: #232323; padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font: 10px Verdana; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 0.25px; text-align: justify; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before, .bountychallenge:after"]content: ""; position: absolute; height: 2px; width: 100%; left: 0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(1% 0%, 4% 100%, 9% 0%, 13% 100%, 19% 1%, 21% 100%, 26% 5%, 30% 100%, 36% 2%, 43% 100%, 50% 1%, 52% 100%, 61% 0%, 69% 94%, 70% 0%, 76% 100%, 81% 0%, 84% 100%, 91% 0%, 97% 100%, 99% 3%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:before"]background-color: #2b2b2b; top: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountychallenge:after"]background: #232323; bottom: -2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bountytotal"]height: 30px; width: 100%; margin-top: 20px; color: #aaa; background: #272727; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; font: bold 9px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealthline"]width: 50px; height: 1px; margin-top: 24px; border-left: 174px solid #aaa; border-right: 174px solid #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teamhealth"]height: 15px; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: -12px; font: bold 15px Roboto; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; padding: 4px; line-height: 15px; background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bossroll"]display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bosstag"]text-align: center; color: #aaaaaa; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bosstag a]color: #aaaaaa; font: bold 9px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .25px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 0:28:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

no sunscreen and no time to ask for it. sceptile knows what's expected of her this time. she leaps onto her front lizard hands and then leaps forward, body wrapped in light. mega evolution, a tangle of ivy, and the help of her comrades in arms carries her forth to slam against the bronzong.

freya is too busy staring flabberghasted at robin to really notice. the water bottle is on the ground now, trickling out onto the earth. into the sand, where it becomes completely useless.

"pay attention to the fight!" she snaps.

sceptile mega evolves
leaf blade +80 to snipe (3x support + terrain + gimmick)
phone podt lol
en4M9s1g
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 1:50:45 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The water bottle sailed at him with the force of a baseball. “Hey, Robin!” he yelped, only somewhat dodging the throw. It clunked against his shoulder with a crinkling, plastic thunk before it hit the ground— more water splashing up before the rest drained out. Maybe he would’ve grumbled more, if the snap of Freya’s voice hadn’t pulled him back to attention.[break][break]

“Ruthie! Just like last time, yeah? Get that arm joint!”[break][break]

Emboldened, the hisuian decidueye darted forward again, gaining speed as she leapt up out of the grasses that rose up from the GRASSY TERRAIN. The swiftness came naturally as she TRAILBLAZED, and as she launched upward, she catapulted herself off of the bronzong’s bell-shaped body— a loud gong of sound ringing out as she pummeled at its weak point with sharp-taloned feet.[break][break]

Carrying through the momentum, she only picked up more speed as she careened away and circled back around.

[break][kbreak]
bFGLe4bI

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- take two!![break]
- round one: h!decidueye uses trailblaze[break]
- +10 from the grassy terrain
- BOOSTING for the next round[break]
- completing the prompt for +5 next round

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 2:54:18 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Quit playing around!" Gunner snapped at as the water bottle smacked 's shoulder and spilled its precious contents all over the sand. "You want to die here?" [break][break]

Dynergy exploded outward from the shattering of the Bronzong's barrier, interrupting any further scolding. The agent gritted his teeth against it, bracing for an oncoming attack. His Leavanny darted head, not needing any more commands from her trainer. [break][break]

If they were to use the same tactics as before, then she knew exactly what to do. [break][break]

As the Hiusian Decidueye struck the Bronzong with TRAILBLAZE, Iseult summoned a GRASSY TERRAIN to empower the bird. Then she returned to Gunner's side, eyes trained on their colossal foe. [break][break]

MpXkjWUf[break]+10 from SHIFT: 82

TAGS [break]
NOTES – bounties of the lost[break]
– Leavanny uses GRASSY TERRAIN to SUPPORT Hisuian Decidueye

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 3:00:56 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Her victory was short-lived as the two actual adults had little patience for the antics. She gaped at Gunner's response -- "Wh- he started it!" But she figured her words would fall on deaf ears. Ugh, this was being home all over again. Her siblings could do no wrong. Lam was like a brother you refused to acknowledge in public if you were with cool people.

Comfey fell in line with others, repeating the previous strategy with his use of flower shield on decidueye. Still, Robin huffed. "We should be teaming up against Lam, get his stupid badge..." she grumbled, enthusiasm extinguished.

HI_WKrbc

flower shield (support) on decidueye
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
543 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 3:13:34 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bosshpnumber"]HP: 801/1500

Bronzong's eyes glow with a fierce intensity as it channels dynergy. It releases a series of low, resonant tolls that build into a thunderous, ear-piercing crescendo. The ground shakes and the air vibrates with the overwhelming sound, leaving the team struggling to maintain their footing and focus.

The team must roll a combined total over 300 to withstand the devastating toll and stabilize themselves. Failure results in the boss gaining a +30 modifier for the rest of the thread.

[attr="class","bossroll"]xGSLq4MG

[attr="class","bountytotal"]TOTAL: 256

···
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times