Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 5:43:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"] [break]
mission

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The Dyna Tree still stands in the middle of the city, a testament of the capital being well defended from the ‘giants’ that the League Calyrex spoke about. With war being on the horizon, Elise does everything she can to prepare herself to help the injured on the warfront when she’s called. When she watches the sleeping Calyrex underneath the Dyna Tree, a sense of relief washes over her. Flowers surround the Dyna Tree like a garden that everyone in the city takes care of.[break][break]

One can see how she and Calyrex were alike with each other. Both were rulers who devote themselves in making sure the well-being of their people are paramount. [break][break]

She believes that the League’s Calyrex was probably trying to give her a purpose in improving her abilities as a leader figure for her people. That was why the shard of Calyrex floats beside her, standing guard like a knight to his princess. Elise herself had also wanted help with how she can use the shard to help the League on that upcoming war…[break][break]

“I wanted to inquire about Project Sapphire, Officer.” The Galarian royal ambassador speaks to when she carries a flyer that spoke about it from the Rustboro City local library, a place she frequented to borrow their books for reading. “It is important because…I would greatly appreciate help as a shard holder.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,546 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 19:46:38 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

When Elise arrives to his office its an unexpected, but pleasant surprise. It's one of those open air days, where the breeze flowing through the city is strong and the sunlight isn't too harsh. Big fluffy clouds fly by idly offering the occasional relief from the bright sunshine. [break][break]

The department had pulled back blinds and curtains, opting to let the draft flow through and refresh the office. A little reset. Especially when things had lulled a bit for them and a majority of their tasks were cleaning related. A lot of things to shred and overview. [break][break]

Paxton for his part had set to organizing stacks of paperwork inside his office, now that it'd gotten too tall and he'd put off filing away. His door was propped open, allowing the air to flow freely. A light tune filled the office, the front desk secretary playin a something off a speaker and her phone. [break][break]

His sleeves were rolled up, and his hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail. When Elise found him, he'd been sitting on the floor surrounded by piles of paper, color coded different and a stack of new folders in his lap. "Oh, of course ." he said taking a moment to process her request before offering a small smile. "Saves me the trouble of seeking you out." He began to shuffle stacks to the side, making space for the young woman to take a seat as he oved back to his desk chair. [break][break]

He noted the flyer before nodding quickly. "Good, efforts are starting to spread quickly." he noted quietly before looking up at her and gesturing at one of the unoccupied chairs in front of him. "I've been meeting to speak with you on appointments to study yourself and Calyrex." he said. "What's your schedule like?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 0:59:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

mission

[attr="class","postbox"]

The ambassadress takes her seat when Paxton is nice enough to save her space from the stacks of folders that were in his lap and those that in front of him. His office was much cleaner than hers was, probably because he had taken the time to make neat stacks of the folders he reads out of. She had always forgotten to put back the big stacks of Galarian political books when she’s done reading them at her own office in the embassy.[break][break]

“I have a couple of other appointments at the embassy to catch up since my disappearance last month, so I’m handling them now this week. It’s not very busy.” She spoke with a smile to match how friendly Paxton’s was while the hare king sits onto her lap too. “And I do not mind being studied as well as the shard of Calyrex being studied too. I desire to use Charles in assisting the League in any way he can.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,546 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 1:16:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Have you taken the opportunity to rest?" he asked, eyebrows raising at the young woman. Like her, he'd also been through the grueling PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY. And while only a couple of days had transpired here, he and many like him had suffered through that hell for a week. More than enough for a lifetime. But he knew he would continue to suffered regardless. [break][break]

He observed the little reindeer and it's massive head. Though it seemed calm enough and happy enough to sit in Elise's lap. "I'm glad you feel that way. Calyrex, and the appearance of the Dynatree in Ever Grande are still rather strange phenomena, but they seem to be preparation for something. Like kings being placed on the chessboard." he said. At least, that's what he could infer from the creatures. [break][break]

"PROJECT SAPPHIRE would love the opportunity to take readings of them, as well as yourself in conjunction. You may not be it's chosen avatar, but even having such closed proximity to a creature this rife with infinity energy would be interesting for our scientists." he said. [break][break]

As he explained this, he pulled open a draw and retrieved a clear bottle full of pokeon treats before carefully dolling out two into his hand and getting up to offer them to the Calyrex. He continued speaking to Elise, leaning on his desk as he allowed the dual type to sniff the treats out. "We can work with your schedule. This is high priority after all." he takes a pause before finally looking up from Calyrex and at Elise properly. "I'm sure you've felt that tension in the air ever since we came back."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[attr="class","credits"]

[/div]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 5:54:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

mission

[attr="class","postbox"]

When Paxton asks if she had gotten rest after the events of being locked up in that prison, she gives out a long sigh. “Yes, I’ve gotten rest after those events at the penitentiary.” Trauma from hearing the death of a prisoner in their ward still makes her afraid of what’ll happen if she had gotten captured by Rocket again. Well, Rocket wouldn’t want to use her as bait again since they assumed Remiel didn’t care for his cousin.[break][break]

And Remiel thought the bait was a trap to lure him from hiding.[break][break]

“I thought so too. If there are preparations being made for something, I don’t know what it’ll entail.” The League’s Calyrex appeared to be watching how she progressed as a leader which was a thing she was improving on now. She puts a small worry in the back of her head while Charles takes the Pokemon treats from Paxton’s hand and eats them. As Paxton explains how Project Sapphire would love to take readings off of the legendary king, the research will help her learn more of the shard.[break][break]

She did feel the tensions rising when they both got back from the prison. “I felt the tension when I came back to work after I rested.” The diplomat spoke though she can’t help but feel that there will be a time that she has to prepare for the upcoming conflict. “And while the League’s Calyrex hasn’t chosen me as its Avatar, I’d like to think that it was testing me first. Apart from that, I...really think that Sheriff Navidson was worried about me becoming an Avatar...since he spoke of it being dangerous.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,546 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 0:42:28 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Good. Don't overwork yourself." He does not acknowledge the irony of his statement. "I'm not sure the specifics, that's more and , but we will probably try to get a good baseline physical for you in lab and then set something up at the Dynatree, for now." He takes a pause. "I haven't gone out there in a bit, but it also gives us a chance to see how the damages against its trunk have fared." A good update. [break][break]

Paxton watches the little prince eat, strangely cute despite how regal it had sounded when demanding the stories from those living in Hoenn. "Some legends never choose avatars. The criteria for that varies depending on the beast. SAPPHIRE will not push you to become it's avatar, not convince it you should be." he added. [break][break]

" means well, however, Avatarship is not something we can control. The nature of those contracts will vary. Some are demanding...like Groudon and Rayquaza, others more mysterious like Palkia." To his knowledge, has been stable and her patron gentle in their needs. He should check on her again. [break][break]

"You're just as much a risk being an ambassador. The DRK Triad will eliminate any figure they find they need to." and had been their own target after avatars.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

tUdHqikn
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Crown Jewel [M]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:48:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

mission

[attr="class","postbox"]

She knows that the two Head Scientists were the ones that studied avatars and other legendary holders, an expertise they were good at. “That will be acceptable. I would hope that my shard will give them data to work with.” As the officer makes a comment over the damage that the tree trunk of the Dyna Tree got, she gets a bit worried. “Did something happen at the Dyna Tree since my last visit?”

Maybe something else had gone down while she was off doing her job…[break][break]

Charles eats more of the treats that Paxton gave him while the blond man spoke of some legendaries choosing not to have a champion to be with them. “Oh… I didn't know that they would not choose someone to be their Avatar. I’ll keep that in mind.” Maybe the League’s Calyrex wouldn’t, she thinks it could be too dangerous for the King to be in battle.[break][break]

The words from Sheriff Navidson still ring in her head. He had always spoke that working with those legendary creatures would be bad for one’s health. Avatarship was also something she can’t control from the looks of it. She’d wonder if the Calyrex’s contract would be demanding, it probably would fit a sovereign like the High King.[break][break]

“I will be vigilant.” Elise responds to Paxton with a nod. Her first encounter with a DRK Triad member was in an excursion at the Giant Chasm that day and they were murderous too. “I believe my royal bodyguard is looking out for my protection as well, so I don’t have to worry.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB