48 posts
Kokou Inudai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kokou
Kokou Inudai
Power Plant Encounters with Elise
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 23:36:31 GMT
Kokou Inudai Avatar

It was high noon and Kokou was wandering around New Mauville, in search of rare steel type Pokemon. He had been working in Mauville as a hired hand, when he overheard someone mention the new power plant off Route 110. They were talking about rare electric type Pokemon that had been planted by Mauville as a means of electricity. Apparently the Pokemon just roamed around the massive, city level power plant, and people were free to catch or even battle them in the city. It was part of pest control, and it was encouraged. After doing some info digging, Kokou found that there were also rare steel type Pokemon nesting in the power plant. That had him hooked. He decided to visit New Mauville and try his hand at catching his favorite type of Pokemon.
[break][break]
Walking down the streets with Shikon the Deino following behind him, Kokou had his eyes peeled for Pokemon. The power plant was designed like a city, but instead of residential aspects there was only industrial power plant technology. It was a strange place to be in, full of metal and arcing electricity. Kokou was extra careful as he walked through the city.
[break][break]
Coming around a corner, Kokou heard a noise up ahead. Shikon started growling, but Kokou whistled a command and stayed the hand of Shikon. Kokou thought he heard the skittering of foot steps, and he didn't want to scare any Pokemon by making unnecesary noise, so he called out to the presence before him, "Who's there? Come out, or get smoked by my Deino." Kokou held the hand that was readying a PokeBall back, just in case it was a Pokemon and not a human.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,542 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:53:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","calcifete elise"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

New Mauville’s streets were empty around the power plant. Though she hadn’t had time to work at Josh’s gym due to her ambassadorial job, Elise had made sure to get into their riding class when she could. Her two Indeedee in their butler and maid outfits walk with her where she can rely on both of them for their protection. A voice calls out and threatens to hurt her with a Deino as the two servant Pokemon get a little on edge. [break][break]

And that person that called out the declaration was a young man and his Deino. “And you would have the audacity to harm a political ambassador and princess of her country?” Her reply to the young man would be a little cold like the snow that covered the colder vicinity around the Crown Tundra. “I would think not as long as my two servants are here.”[break][break]

[break]
♔ Notes here

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0!important; --headercolor:#922761!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elly img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]--accent:#D0BDF0; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete b"]color:var(--accent); font:12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .chartag"]font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifete .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifete .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifete .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

King of Cats

The Caged Bird - Torikago
He/Him
July 31st
Verdanturf Town
Heterosexual
Mercenary
Grunt
5'10" height
5'10" height
"For so long we talk about our dreams..."
awards
48 posts
Kokou Inudai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kokou
Kokou Inudai
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:50:37 GMT
Kokou Inudai Avatar

Looking ahead of his Pokemon, Kokou saw the figure of a lady. His aggression was instantly subsided, as she was a very beautiful young lass. Kokou found the Indeedee dressed up to be quite humorous, but when she referred to them as her servants, Kokou knew he was in the presence of someone worthwhile. He whistled at Shikon, drawing her back to him and then said to Elise, "My mistake, your highness." Kokou gave her a smile, it was fake, but it was a friendly smile.
[break][break]
"I was expecting a thug, a Rocket. This area is dangerous, I definitely wasn't expecting a lovely lasts to be wandering with strong Pokemon. My name is Torikago," Kokou used a fake name. "I come from Verdanturf, exploring the area to find rare Pokemon. Would you care to join me?" Kokou was trying to throw all of his charisma at this young girl. He liked her fiery personality and bold presence.
[break][break]
As Kokou was frizzing up Elise from the distance, Shikon sensed a Pokemon nearby. She started growling. Kokou gave her another whistle, commanding her to shut up, but Shikon refused to listen and went barreling off toward an alley.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven