Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 22:56:54 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

The secretary outside 's office had seemed as startled to see the underboss approach as Elisabeth had been to see someone in the God-General's employ. He'd given the sense of being aloof and distant from others, but apparently he played the same games of niceties and hierarchy as others did.[break][break]

Though his new title of 'God-General' certainly implied that much.[break][break]

"I understand we are dividing our forces," she opened, crossing over to his desk with a greeting devoid of pleasantries or small-talk. This was work; everything that had existed between them, always, had been work. "I find myself in the position of leading Petalburg's offense alongside Kantonian armies."[break][break]

He'd trained her once in simpler times, practicing hand-to-hand combat in the Rocket training quarters. What she came to him for now was hardly so simple in nature.[break][break]

There had been a reason she'd joined him in that War Game simulation, but the stakes of reality were far higher.[break][break]

"Tell me, God-General. In your opinion, what will it take for such an effort to succeed?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 23:32:30 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev had been unpacking books from his personal collection onto a shelf by his desk when strode into his office. He raised his cool, steady gaze to meet hers, unsurprised by her question. Once upon a time, he'd taught her the basics of combat; he doubted she'd acquired a working knowledge of war strategy since then. [break][break]

"We can determine success in war based on five factors," Zev began, paraphrasing a book he had once memorized as a teenager. "The obedience of soldiers in an army, the climate, the terrain, the strength of command, and the effectiveness of its organization." [break][break]

He removed a slim volume from the shelf and flipped it open. The cover was well-worn, revealing both its age and the frequency of its use. [break][break]

"The Kantonian forces will be obedient down to the man. We just need to make sure the operatives we've trained on Hoenn soil can measure up. The climate and terrain you're already familiar with. As for the rest…" [break][break]

Zev glanced over Elisabeth with a critical eye, then extended the book for her to take. "The Art of Warfare," he explained, "written by an ancient Kantonian philosopher-general. It contains lessons on strategy and tactics."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 23:42:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Forgive me for saying so, but you never seemed like much of a scholar. I'm eager to see your recommendations."[break][break]

Receiving a book from his calloused hands disarmed her, revealed by a genuine albeit bemused smile as he ordered her to read. What a refreshingly easy directive. She'd spent ten years or so doing little else in her solitude.[break][break]

"Climate and terrain can be also manipulated," she commented, flipping through the pages with idle curiosity. This was a well-loved book, which she hadn't expected. You could tell by the way the book cracked open to a yielding spine, wholly lacking in resistance. "My intent is to do so with Wo-chien. I couldn't ask for a place more suited to its strength than Petalburg."[break][break]

Some evidence of that blighted day yet remained, left as a lasting testament to the aftermath of her Avatarship. It had healed, for the most part, but enough hadn't to ensure the grudge between her and the woods went both ways.[break][break]

"Is there something similar that compels you to Mossdeep?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 17:25:17 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I'm not a scholar," Zev said dismissively. "Books are only interesting when they're useful." [break][break]

When they served a higher purpose, like the art of murder. Indeed, closer inspection of his bookshelf revealed titles on topics such as military strategy, wilderness survival, psychology, and human anatomy. There was even a copy of 's biography. [break][break]

Zev walked over to his desk and sat down behind his laptop. Opposite him was an empty armchair, if Elisabeth wished to sit, too. [break][break]

"Not exactly, but after living there for almost a year, I know the city well. Moreover, the Space Center is a valuable resource. I want to oversee its acquisition myself." [break][break]

He'd told he'd save her precious building, after all.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 23:03:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Utility is relative," she remarked, though she didn't push him further on that subject. Her eyes traveled across the curious collection of tomes, lingering a moment too long on the biography of a certain councilman. Whatever that book said of him would be useless to her, she thought: Lies and more lies.[break][break]

The sound of a laptop opening startled her back into reality, and as the general took his own seat she took the armchair opposite him.[break][break]

It disturbed her, how comfortable it was. A man like Zev should have seats that felt like knives.[break][break]

"I'm certain the Head Scientists would be thrilled to see us abscond with it, yes," Elisabeth agreed mildly. It was all the same to her, really. If they didn't get the Space Center, they were no worse off than they already were. Should Petalburg be a failed ambush, however, it would be a blemish on her own record.[break][break]

The element of surprise was not nothing. And she remembered much of that city and the woods outside it, too, just as Zev did Mossdeep.[break][break]

A curious question flitted into her mind, one that was likely better left unspoken but that current company seemed unlikely to find rude.[break][break]

"It seems you'll be with many of Hoenn's best for this operation," she started, then paused. "Are you concerned that their obedience might be lacking, compared to their Kantonian peers?"[break][break]

seemed to think it was a recurring issue in their ranks, at least. Not that she cared a whit what he thought.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 12:52:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The roster of Rockets for Mossdeep's deployment was impressive indeed; it helped that Zev had put together the list himself. Many had volunteered, while the rest had been drafted. And the latter were simply fodder. [break][break]

"No," he said, meeting Elisabeth's gaze from over the screen of his laptop. "All the key operatives have personal reasons for wanting to succeed. Even Delarosa." [break][break]

had been stubborn and difficult at first, but pride was a powerful motivating force. [break][break]

"The main concern with Mossdeep—and Petalburg, too—is that we'll be moving our forces into territory where the League is already entrenched. It's not ideal." [break][break]

Leaning forward, Zev rested his elbows on his desk and laced his fingers together before him. His eyes traveled from Elisabeth's face to a large whiteboard hanging on the nearby wall. It bore a map of Hoenn, with sticky notes detailing names and numbers. [break][break]

"As soon as we arrive at both locations, we need to manipulate the League forces. Trick them into disadvantageous positions, and make them think we are fewer in number and weaker in strength than we really are." [break][break]

Blue eyes flickered back to regard his guest. "It will be easier for you in Petalburg. Use the forest to obscure your movements and confuse the enemy."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 2:36:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her head dipped in assent. "I intend to."[break][break]

Wielding the environs to her advantage was Wo-chien's specialty. Unlike the waters surrounding Sootopolis or even Mossdeep, her Ruinous Avatarship thrived most inland.[break][break]

She could have relied on Tapu Fini, perhaps. But it would be a waste of her strengths elsewhere.[break][break]

"Petalburg is an ideal ambush because the League won't expect it," she surmised, propping her chin upon her hand. "The Kantonese troops will simply need direct instructions and a lay of the land. It's understandable we'd want the bulk our Avatars aimed at Mossdeep, when it will be the more difficult to attain victory."[break][break]

Her green eyes met his, quiet in thought.[break][break]

"Do you think Sootopolis will be at risk during the operations? The League will be split two ways, after all."[break][break]

had volunteered to oversee their defenses, in case that proved to be true.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 3:17:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"There is always a risk," Zev said, his lips pressing into a thin line. "That's why we must maximize our chance of winning. Fortunately, forcing the enemy to come to us will put us at an advantage." [break][break]

And Sootopolis' natural defenses were a boon in this particular situation. High cliff walls with only one entry point meant 's forces could bottleneck the enemy's advance. [break][break]

"There's one matter we can consider a wild card, however," the general admitted. He pressed a couple of keys on his laptop, and the large machine in the center of his office activated. It projected a holographic image onto the air above it. [break][break]

A great, primal whale. [break][break]

"Kyogre has been sighted close to Sootopolis in the last few days, bringing unpredictable storms."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 4:22:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Mm."[break][break]

Her fingers drummed quietly against her armrest as she pondered this, lost in thought.[break][break]

"Kyogre will attract Groudon and Rayquaza, then," she said. It was not a question when she spoke it, but a fact. Her green eyes shone with quiet certainty as she looked up at him. "I've seen the way that hunts the beast, and I've witnessed how Rayquaza yearns to establish peace where chaos reigns."[break][break]

For the best that she had nothing keeping her invested in Sootopolis, then. Petalburg was less likely to invite personalities she had no interest in dealing with. And if anyone was to venture to Sootopolis, wouldn't it be , its noblest champion?[break][break]

Better to avoid that ill-fated reunion.[break][break]

"If that happens at our most vulnerable, that does mean our efforts elsewhere have a higher chance of success. That's two dangerous pieces taken off the chessboard."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 13:00:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elisabeth's prediction made sense, though the thought of subjecting Sootopolis to the rage of three unpredictable beasts did not sit well with Zev. Nevermind his responsibilities as the God General; as the Devourer, his goals required Team Rocket to keep all the resources it had accumulated over the years. [break][break]

"Sootopolis exists on the chessboard, too," he reminded the underboss. Then he heaved a sigh, an all-too-human act for his monstrous reputation. "But that's for me to figure out. You should focus only on Petalburg and what you need for victory there." [break][break]

He did not expect Elisabeth to know what that was, not yet. Perhaps if she read the book, she'd have a better idea. [break][break]

"Did you have any other questions for me, Fiorelli?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 15:52:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She blinked once at his mention of Sootopolis as “on the chessboard,” dipping her head again in a low nod.[break][break]

”Of course,” she said agreeably, but the truth was that she didn’t care.[break][break]

They were playing different games, really. For all that remained skeptical of , it was difficult to deny how he valued Rocket’s collective assets and resources. He would deign to serve Rocket so long as it rewarded him for his service.[break][break]

What purpose did Rocket serve for ? It had given her all the power and opportunity for destruction that she had craved, and she’d only resented the organization for giving her exactly what she’d wanted. It was unfair, irrational, and hypocritical, but nonetheless here she was.[break][break]

She needed Petalburg to succeed because she needed to perform success for Rocket. Everything else was beneath her notice or care, but she’d gotten at least marginally better at performing interest too.[break][break]

”You have been more than helpful,” she assured him as she rose up from her seat and gathered the book back into her arms. ”I wish you success in the strategy and warfare ahead, God-General Harcourt.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
CARELESS GODS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 3:24:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven