Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
fastest slide in the weest [s]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 2:09:55 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

The water park was a fun little location, an aquatic attraction bonanza, and during this time, absolutely beautiful during the golden hour! It was just bright enough with the sun, while low, as the sun was setting, as Genny led the charge, a two-person inner-tube on her arm, as she carried it.[break][break]

"These slides are really fun! We had a lot back home in Alola," she regales her friend, , who she had pulled to the park. "I can stay in front if you prefer, but this is the biggest slide of the park... are you excited?" Genny bounces on her heels. They were already halfway up!

[break][break]

NOTES

- NEW SWIMSUIT[break]
- With a two person tube at this water park, Genny heads at the golden hour with Elise to the biggest slide.[break]
- Genny is about to enjoy the fastest and biggest slide in the weest! They're already halfway there.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 7:19:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Galar probably had water parks, but she hasn’t been to one before. There were other regions that had them, Alola does come to mind. Both Elise and Genevieve were waiting in the line to get to the water slide since it was the most fun to do it with a friend. Other people in swimsuits were dying to get there from the summer heat that beat down their backs.[break][break]

“I’m really excited to try one for the first time.” The diplomat smiles when the red-headed young woman asks. “I don’t mind if you sit at the front.” While Genevieve herself was fairly shorter than Elise was, having someone to be the lead during their slide down would make it comfortable. [break][break]

The line gets a bit smaller and they’re halfway up to the water slide itself. When she’s not acting as the royal Galarian ambassador, Elise could hardly contain her excitement in trying out something new!

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

Swimsuit!

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 2:51:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Genny beams to Elise, ear-to-ear. "You got it!" She may be shorter than her friend, but she'd gladly take the lead. Water slides were some of the most fun one could enjoy at the water park, a quick brush with adrenaline! It's like surfing, with more crazy turns![break][break]

Halfway there, Genny would hold the tube in her arms as she tried to hop up to see how far they were.[break][break]

"First time is a little scary at first! Especially how big this slide is, but trust me! The end result is the best. The sea salt in your hair, the feeling of the wind kissing upon your face," she comments lovingly, experienced enough as a kid herself. It was scary her first time.[break][break]

Now though? She loved them![break][break]

"I ever tell you I'm from Galar? Well, raised in Alola, but I was born in Circhester!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- NEW SWIMSUIT[break]
- Genny agrees to take point, and comments how the slide can be scary at first. It's fun to enjoy these little things![break]
- Tells Elise she's from Galar! Technically!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 2:14:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Genny assures the ambassador that the slide is scary at first due to how big it is, but the feeling of having the sea salt and wind around makes the end result better too. “I’ll be sure to enjoy the experience at the end of the water slide, but I think it would be thrilling to be at the beginning and middle.” Her reply came when Genny is the first to inspect where they are on the slide. They were halfway there that her heart pounds with excitement since it’ll be the most fun experience to do with her red-headed friend.[break][break]

To a conversation about her fellow ranger having lived in Alola for her life and being Galarian born, Elise gives a small nod. “I was born and raised in Ecruteak City because my late mother is Johtonian. It was only after the Rocket invasion that I stayed in Galar instead of moving back to my mother’s country, but I really treasured all of the memories I have of Ecruteak.” There were happier times that she got to be friends with her mother’s ghosts before the terrible invasion happened. “She could communicate with ghosts so well because of her family being an aristocratic clan of spirit channelers. I have some unruly ones so I only wish that I was as good as she was.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

Swimsuit!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:30:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Elise would be able to take it, and seeing how much excitement the taller friend had, Genny can't help but beam. In case there was any fright, any fear, she moved her free hand and gripped Elise's. They'd handle it together.[break][break]

"Johto!" That wasn't too far from Hoenn if she was correct. She remembers her mother working there in Olivine a few trips! "Right! Ecruteak is the one with the tower, right?" Genny had never been herself, but she always wanted to go there. It was a place where the rainbow could be seen, above in the sky. While she never had that as a dream, it was something she would trade a lot to see. Especially with her Girlygang.[break][break]

Hearing that Elise was from a family of spirit channelers, it only made sense! Like a lightbulb bursting above her head. "That's why you're good with Ghost types!" She would compliment. Genny only had two herself, and they weren't exactly the best or strongest. Pumpkin King and Guardian were two ghosties who preferred the comfort of her living room space in Lilycove. "Don't sell yourself short! I could never master the type!" She laughs sheepishly.[break][break]

The line kept shortening, only a few groups in front now, the sounds of the screams from the slides as they went down had Genny filled with excitement. It was time soon, and who else would pop from her Pokeball but Dandy?[break][break]

The little sunshine loving Skiploom, nestling on Genny's head and enjoying her CHLOROPHYLL, basking in the glow. The shortest ear flop wave was given towards Elise, big wide content smile on that green little face.[break][break]

"Dandy seems excited too!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- NEW SWIMSUIT[break]
- Genny connects the dots! Her mother went to Olivine some times for work. Ecruteak had the tower, she recalls! No wonder Elise uses ghost types so much! Heritage![break]
- Genny holds Elise's hand to comfort her as they get closer, and Dandy comes out of her Pokeball, waving with an ear to Elise.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 17:41:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A nod came from the diplomat when Genny asks if Ecruteak was the one with the tower. “Yes, that’s the city with the Bell Tower. There used to be a second called the Brass Tower, but it was destroyed in a fire centuries before I was born and when one of my mother’s ancestors was working at the Bell Tower as the Head Priestess.” That was a good location to have fun with the Girlygang for a vacation for sure, Ecruteak was the most beautiful places that Elise had lived in for her life.[break][break]

While they were almost at the front of the line to the water slide, she replied back to her friend with a smile. “Thank you, I’ve been told that I work very well with the Ghost type Pokemon I raise.” Along with the Skiploom breaking out of its Pokeball, Vivian the Totodile breaks out of her Dusk Ball too in wanting to join in on sliding down with her trainer. “It looks like my Totodile really wanted to join in the water as well as Dandy.”[break][break]

Well, speaking of Galar…[break][break]

“While we talked about Galar for a bit, my boyfriend is Galarian born.” Elise remembers the memories she had when she played together with Cade too in the Calcifet Palace’s royal garden. “He came here to Hoenn on my father’s request to protect me as a royal knight, but lately… I always saw how sad he was after my capture from Rocket.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

Swimsuit!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 17:07:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

That makes sense! Being that the Brass Tower was burned in a fire years upon years ago, Ghost Types probably flocked there, which lends to the profession. Beaming to her friend, she's glad someone capable can work with Ghosts. It wasn't Genny's 'zone of expertise'.[break][break]

When the Totodile came out, Dandy would chime out, bouncing on the air, and next to the gator. She's happy to be joined by the little gator.[break][break]

Ah. Just like Watson. Genny can't help but give Vivian an eye. Maybe she should look into getting a Totodile for herself? So cute... it'd almost certainly match 's Fuecoco.[break][break]

Another couple down the slide, and Genny cranes her head to the mention of Elise's boyfriend. "A royal knight?!" She cups her cheeks in her hands. That's so romantic! "He came that far for you?" She has to ask first, but of course, Rocket rears its ugly head. And turning back forward to the last remaining group before their turn comes.[break][break]

"Being there for you is important. But it works both ways," Genny chimes, a hand placed on Elise's shoulder. "Just be there for him. Greet him with open arms, and just talk." Listening was part of relationships as much as communicating. It was half the tango. And Elise probably knew it too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- NEW SWIMSUIT[break]
- The closer they get, the more they talk. Genny enjoys Vivian coming out, as does DAndy, and kinda wants a Totodile.[break]
- To the idea of Elise's bf being a knight, it's romantic. But her concerns has her listen and respond. They should talk. IF he's worried, communication is key to make all things better! Greet him with open arms!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven