shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

THE FIRST WAVE: PRELUDE
SCENARIO B

[attr="class","topocorner"]

EXPOSITION

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/HEAVY%20RAINFALL.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Heavy Rainfall – Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Original Soundtrack
[break][break]

WITHIN PETALBURG CITY, the Galarian Ambassador, , works tirelessly to aid those in need of medical assistance. She is protected by her knight, who is first to alert her of incoming Rocket insurgents to Petalburg General (hospital and inner-city medical camps). [break][break]

However, the force that approaches the hospital is comprised of Kantonian Team Rockets. Ruthlessly violent, these trainers and their Pokemon will stop at nothing to cripple Petalburg City. As a masked dares to harm , and a CALYREX SHARD must contend with a man who will stop at nothing to overcome unbalanced odds.

MAP

ATTACHED BELOW is a map of Petalburg City and Route 104.[break][break]

MAP WILL BE INCLUDED SOON / ADDED TO MAIN EVENT PAGE[break]
(click and drag to a separate tab).
[break][break]

This map will be updated with new or adjusted writing partners.

LIST OF PROMPTS

BELOW IS A POOL OF PROMPTS you can touch upon. Some prompts are particularly important, connected to other prelude threads happening concurrently with yours.[break][break]

[attr="class","promptsection"]

[attr="class","prompt0"]🌳 must inform over comms about the Rocket attack on Petalburg General; she must inform him that evacuation attempts are currently being conducted.

[attr="class","prompt0"]🌳 alongside other Kantonian Team Rockets, has been tasked with disrupting evacuation attempts at the medical center. medical equipment must either be destroyed or seized for Rocket usage. will eventually receive a message from another team rocket to evacuate for the hospital will be destroyed.

[attr="class","prompt0"]🌳 must overcome his doubt and also make the hard decision to evacuate (she may refuse because she would want to help anyone still left behind) from the location before it is too late.

[attr="class","prompt0"]🌳 at least one Pokemon from , , and must faint. however, if narratively appropriate, two of 's pokemon can faint to spare 's pokemon from fainting at all.

[attr="class","prompt0"]🌳 at the end of the thread, a large earthquake will interrupt the warfront.

INSTRUCTIONS

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES..[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Keep track of your MERIT POINT GAIN in your post notes as best practice.
  • Please be diligent with your posting (48 hour turnaround is encouraged) in order to prevent rushing at the end.
  • Review general guidelines and PVP guidelines in the main thread: THE FIRST WAVE: PRELUDE SIGN-UPS.
  • If a thread begins to stagnate and show signs of stalling, please let know immediately.

The link to The First Wave MP Shop[break]by CLICKING HERE.

REWARDS FOR COMPLETION

REWARDS

COMPLETING THE PRELUDE THREAD with five posts each will grant you the following reward:

[img src="https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SPRITES/mega%20shard.png" title="1X MEGA SHARD" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;float:none;"][break][break]

Please attempt to complete the Prelude Thread[break] by July 31st, 11:59PM PST.
[break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.topocorner]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/aCSt9jW.png'); width: 573px; height: 405px; position: relative; z-index: 0; margin-bottom: -405px; margin-left: -34px; margin-top: -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.promptsection]border-left: 1px dashed #aaa; margin-top: 20px; padding-left: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prompt0]background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.omgen blockquote]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/WmaTUbp.png); position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
TFW PRELUDE: PETALBURG SCENARIO B-3
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 0:11:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
During her work at Petalburg City’s general hospital, the building is busy with the ambassador being one of the military medical officers from ’s platoon to tend to the injured on their beds in the inner city’s medical tents. Those other medical officers who were from the platoon were tending to the others in the building itself. The shard of Calyrex helps to use Heal Pulse on a sick older woman. Relieving breaths comes from the woman that Elise tends to when the diplomat carefully checks her pulse. [break][break]

“Good, she’s stable now.” She turns to Charles and pats the bulbous crown of the hare king. Her trusty Gengar stands guard inside the tent that the ambassador does her work. Those who couldn’t fight on the frontlines were the ones that she stays to help evacuate from the medical tents if there’s an attack…[break][break]

But Petalburg General wouldn’t be safe for long. She knows that war would soon reach Petalburg City in any minute.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MP totals listed here:[break]
+10 (IC posts)[break][break]

Total: 10

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 1:03:47 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
A Country thrives not by the king's sword, but [break]by his just rule

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Cadeyrn remained poised, the weight of the ongoing war pressing heavily on his shoulders. The tension was palpable, each passing second filled with the dread of when Team Rocket would strike. This was war, not some children's story. Team Rocket would stop at nothing to win, even if it meant taking countless innocent lives to claim Petalburg and dominate the region. He sighed, his gaze drifting to the wounded and weary around him. Yet, amidst the pain and uncertainty, there was a strange sense of calm in the presence of Princess Elise.

[break][break]

But why did he feel so uneasy? It was as if a weight was pressing against his chest, a burden he couldn't shake. He had only exchanged a few words with her in passing, urging her to be cautious as Team Rocket could strike at any moment. No words of encouragement or hope had left his mouth. Instead, he had retreated to his position, silently vowing to guard her with his life.

[break][break]

His thoughts flickered to the past, to the poison chains that had once bound him, and he shook his head. Now was not the time to dwell on the past. The future—everyone's future, Elise's future—was at stake. Cinder, his loyal Charizard, stood by his side, while his other Pokémon guarded the entrance. Suddenly, Cinder snarled, her eyes fixed on the sky.
[break][break]

"You feel it too, huh?" Cadeyrn asked quietly.[break]

The Charizard's eyes remained on the horizon, but she gave a slow nod. As Knight smiled padding her back softly. "Me too... something doesn't seem right. Just keep watching, and if anyone tries something, we strike."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent: #AB2330!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 4:45:55 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

It was, as the kids said, ‘go time’.

He idly wondered where had been deployed, he knew that der strength with analyzing situations from multiple angles to determine the best possible outcome would come in handy in cases like this—he was on his own now, though.

Hopefully him dwelling on their shared trauma experiences would be enough to empower him to follow through with the situation.

Turning to the small platoon of Rocket associates that had been placed under his command, he would point towards their objective.

“We are here to seize assets that we can make use of. Try to minimize the collateral damage as much as you can, because I know some of you are prone to going berserk in the heat of battle. However. If the destruction is unavoidable, that is the only time you will be allowed to use your best judgment to abscond with what you can and leave the rest behind.”

Hopefully, the group of companions would understand the message—he knew that they were aware he’d been personally trained by and expected nothing less.

“Another reminder: when you meet Rocket-aligned medics, leave them alone—anyone else is fair game. Keep your communication lines open at all times. Move out.”

The assembled associates would nod, before slipping on their respective masks and slipping out towards their target—Petalburg General Hospital and the outlying medical encampments that had been set up around the perimeter.

10 for: IC post
50 for: have your character directly or indirectly spotlight another writer's character's strengths.

total so far: 60 MP

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1333 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://a.l3n.co/i/SiaulM.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 6:10:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Kage keeps watch over the sick patient. Elise gives a cup of medicine is given to the older lady when her Mismagius who had been using Phantom Force in keeping herself invisible and helping and his Pokemon look out for Team Rocket makes herself known to the royal ambassador. Mana warns her that there were masked Rockets moving in on the medical tents and the Petalburg General Hospital.[break][break]

“We have to go now.” The diplomat urges her sickly patient and helps the older woman up from her bed before she tells Kage the Gengar on his order. “Can you help evacuate her out?” Right now, the safety of the people in the medical tents and the Petalburg General Hospital were supposed to be the number one priority as the Colonel would say.[break][break]

When the Galarian princess gets outside of the tent, she’s accompanied by her Calyrex and Mismagius while the Gengar helps lead the old lady to her escape out of the way of the incoming Rockets. “Let me relay the communications first to Colonel Sullivan. I will be helping with the medical tents’ evacuations shortly.” She speaks over to her knight just as some of the patients were being evacuated too by the medical staff from the general hospital.[break][break]

Turning on the communications device, she attempts to get a line over to . “Colonel Sullivan, it’s Ambassador Calcifet.” Elise tries not to have her hands shake when she knows that both the patients at the hospital and the medical tent were in grievous danger. “Rocket is coming to attack the Petalburg General Hospital and their medical tents around the building in the inner city. Evacuations are being conducted and I worry for those that can’t fight back.”[break][break]

She’ll send out the rest of her Pokemon: her Clefable, Marshadow and shiny Doublade that Elise instructs to help with the effort too. “Please help me when you can as well.” They all nod while she speaks urgently to her red-headed bodyguard. “And I will trust you to protect me while I evacuate those out of the tents.”[break][break]

To the other nearby tent, Elise moves inside to help out a teenager who appears to be no older than fourteen. The young lady’s age reminds her of her little sister who’s also the same age though the royal shook off the thought…unless her own sister would be exposed to the dangers of war.[break][break]

“I’ll have my Pokemon protect you.” Her hand lets go of the young teenage girl’s as her shiny Doublade leads the young lady to a safer place away from the war zone too. Both her Gengar and shiny Doublade come back to the ambassador's side while they search for more patients in their tents.[break][break]

When other people wonder why a foreign diplomat from the Galarian royal family would be fighting for the League, Elise had wanted to because she desired to create a gentle world and future for her country and Hoenn. An IDEAL WORLD that she wished to make it happen through her position...

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

+20 (IC posts)[break]
+50 MP have your character reflect on why they're fighting/reflect on their loyalties.[break][break]

Total: 80
[break][break]

Prompt used: ELISE CALCIFET must inform JOHN SULLIVAN over comms about the Rocket attack on Petalburg General; she must inform him that evacuation attempts are currently being conducted.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 23:34:09 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
A Country thrives not by the king's sword, but [break]by his just rule

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Cadeyrn knew it was time to sound the alarm. Cinder let out a warning cry to learn the guards maybe not the best notice the fire beast does she was think is best. He was not one to take any chances, despite the fear looming in the back of his mind. The moment had arrived—Team Rocket was finally showing up. The tension that had been building for days was now a crushing weight on his chest, threatening to suffocate him. His thoughts raced, each heartbeat pounding louder than the last.[break][break]

He glanced at Elise, her serene presence a stark contrast to the chaos around them. How he longed to tell her how he felt, to let her know that his every action was driven by his love for her. But there was no time for words now, only action.

[break][break]

"Cinder, wait!" Cadeyrn shouted as his Charizard snarled, ready to incinerate their foes. But she could not be swayed. With a fierce roar, Cinder leaped into the fray, her eyes blazing with determination. Her roar rallied the other dragons, a fierce chorus of defiance against the encroaching darkness. 

[break][break]

Cadeyrn's heart ached with every beat. Despite the fear gnawing at his resolve, he knew he could not falter. This was not just a battle; it was a stand for everything he held dear. He would not allow Team Rocket to tear apart the fragile peace they had fought so hard to maintain. He would protect Elise, no matter the cost.
[break][break]

"Björn, stay here and help get everyone, especially Elise, to safety!" he commanded, his voice shaking with the weight of his emotions.The Ursaluna gave a solemn nod before lumbering off to aid the panicked civilians.His every step was fueled by a fierce determination to protect those he loved and to fight for a future free of fear.[break][break]

As the fight began, it was Madrona, his fierce Hydreigon, who made the first move. With a guttural roar, she launched a devastating Dragon Rush on one of the masked Team Rocket members. Cadeyrn's pulse quickened as he watched the chaos unfold. Despite everything, his Pokémon were brave and unyielding, embodying the courage he struggled to find within himself. He couldn't let them down. He wouldn't let Elise down.

His thoughts flashed to the future—a future where he could hold Elise without fear, where they could live in peace. No more running, no more hiding. He would fight for that future, even if it meant facing his deepest fears.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

MP: 70
+20 (IC posts)
Prompt: Cadeyrn Osmond must overcome his doubt and also make the hard decision to evacuate Elise Calcifet (she may refuse because she would want to help anyone still left behind) from the location before it is too late.
+50 have your character experience great pride, joy, relief, or have confidence grow.
Summary: Cade finally get some courage and Madrona used dragon rush attempt to hurt

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent: #AB2330!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 5:03:23 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

Good thing was that the entire squad that was traveling with him were wearing reinforced protection that offered protection from blast and fire damage in particular—some of the associates had already joined in battle and were in the midst of repelling the other League forces that were sprinting to the aid of the civilians that were in the middle of being evacuated.

The loud roar would be the warning—a singular sharp whistling note had an equally-loud roaring Dragapult emerging from his own shadow.

The Dragapult would then be meeting the incoming Hydreigon with a sudden swarming, pelting storm of Dragon Darts that came screaming from the Dragapult’s exhaust ports in an effort to repel the incoming attack.

Turning his attention towards where the Hydreigon had come from, he would quickly reach behind him and pull out two reinforced blades—while longer than the standard knife-length blade (but still shorter than a standard wakizashi blade length), these weapons were sturdy enough for a one-on-one clash without shattering on repeated impact.

“Get out of the way, if you know what’s good for you.”

He’d deliberately changed the pitch of his voice to a lower tone of voice than normal; his stare unwavering as he glared down the redhead that had dared attack him—

And he himself would join the battle, propelling himself towards the male!

It was time for him to show the fruits of his extended absence from the Hoennite warfront—having picked up several more fighting styles adjacent to his main preferred style with his katana; complementing battle styles he could pull out at the drop of a hat without having to rely on just one weapon so much.

The Dragapult, on the other hand, would vanish in the beginnings of a Phantom Force once they’d managed to throw the Hydreigon off-guard—only to emerge behind the three-headed dragon and to force the battle away from where the two humans were fighting!

sBWYX100

20 for: IC post
50 for: showcase your own character's strength(s) meaningfully.

total so far: 120 MP

↠ roll is for determining the impact of the 1v1 attack against Cadeyrn!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 6:21:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Elise doesn’t have time to get to the next tent and evacuate the patient there when the Rockets, all wearing masks, start to pour in towards the medical tents and the area around the general hospital. A Dragapult comes to meet with her knight’s Hydreigon, a Pokemon that she owned too along with her guard owning a female one that was the daughter of hers. [break][break]

When the rest of her Pokemon return back to her side after they help with evacuating those out of the tents, relief washes over the ambassador since she thought that she won’t have time to help those who were still at the medical tents. Her Marshadow acts when Veyle sees the Hydreigon fighting with the Dragapult and with a Shadow Sneak up to the fighting dragons, she reappears to deliver a hard Ice Punch onto the floating Dragapult.[break][break]

“I thought that you all would come to take whatever medical supplies that the medical facility has in its grasp.” Purple eyes narrow with her biting words at the masked man when the man attempts to attack her guard first. She gets a sinking feeling that Rockets would also try and target her because of her elder cousin being a former Rocket traitor in their high ranks. [break][break]

Her Gengar comes to guard her while the knight is busy. “You and your lot must be terrible people if you are all involving those that are hurt in the crossfire of war.” The Galarian royal doesn’t want the sick and injured to be hurt even more in a war like this, they were the people that she was responsible for tending to while the colonel was off in another area of the city. [break][break]

And she’d worry about whether her knight would be okay.[break][break]

“Are you going to be alright?” Her concerned question is asked towards the red-headed knight. The Calyrex shard would also float over to guard the Galarian princess since he was nearby her even if she worried a lot over the safety of the hare king.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

+30 (IC posts)[break]
+50 have an antagonistic exchange of dialogue between your character and another writer's character or NPC.[break][break]

Total: 160

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 23:46:56 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
 The screams of terror and cries of battle were nothing new to him. Cadeyrn stood amidst the chaos as other league members fought against the masked grunts. Cinder led the charge, her flames scorching one of the masked women who would be lucky to escape with only third-degree burns. Nearby, Madrona used her whole body to deflect incoming darts, momentarily thrown back. She snarled before calming herself, almost relishing the challenge from her fellow dragon. She landed near Cadeyrn, who took a defensive stance.

“Let’s skip the threats, shall we? We both know how this ends,” he said, drawing his trusted sword. It had been with him since his days as captain of the royal guard. Though he was at a disadvantage against two-handed wielders, that mattered little now. “I’m not moving. Let’s see who falls.”

As he prepared for the fight, he caught a glimpse of Elise's anxious face. He knew the masked individual before him was ready to kill, and he steeled himself to be her barrier. Though he didn’t look at her, his resolve never wavered. “Focus on the evacuation, Björn will aid you. Help as many as you can. I promise I’ll be fine,” he shouted.

With that, he lunged at the masked attacker. His aim was for guy's shoulder. Madrona Work up  getting ready herself at the dragon but... it was gone. She revealed too late was behind her and it was stoke yet again, sending her flying.

Madrona struggled to regain her footing. She was hurt-serious hurt but wouldn't show a ounce of weakness again her enemy then an unexpected ally emerged. Elise's Marshadow darted in from nowhere, attempting an Ice Punch. Madrona seized the opportunity, sneering as she charged, her jaws closing around the Dragapult with sheer might.

MP: 30 (IC posts)
Total: 130 MP
+ 50 have an antagonistic exchange of dialogue between your character and another writer's character or NPC

Jiro Dragapult Impact on Madrona - S*******
af34s4pb

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 3:17:31 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

It was a good thing he always traveled around with at least one Ghost-type Pokémon hidden in his shadow at all times; although today it would’ve been a tight fit since he had to reconfigure his team somewhat to make up for changes.

He was… he was so fucking tempted to release his living jungle of wire, however he knew that would get the squad he was working with embroiled in the crossfire—so he held off, for now.

Another whistle would have a second pair of eyes emerge from his shadow; and the Doublade would emerge, blades screaming bloody murder at the Marshadow as it attempted to deck the Dragapult with an Ice-type attack.

The sentient blades would meet the Marshadow in mid-air with a close-range Aerial Ace; attempting to stave off the attack from the other spectral Pokémon.

Back to where the Dragapult and Hydreigon were in the middle of battle, the spectral dragon would bellow their challenge at its fellow Dragon-type, before another massive Dart barrage of miniature Dreepy Dragon missiles would come screaming after the other dual-type on the field.

“Little princess overstepping her boundaries, eh? Shouldn’t you be protecting her right now? Or are you too preoccupied to keep your attention on one thing at a time?!” he would taunt her; shifting targets—he would change direction in mid-air and use the force of gravity to rush towards her instead; intending to get a rise out of the other.

“What’s the matter, little miss medic? Afraid to fight? Afraid to get your hands stained with the blood of the innocents you’re trying to protect?” he would goad her on.

sF6VB9WS

30 for: IC post
50 for: have an antagonistic exchange of dialogue between your character and another writer's character or NPC.

total so far: 180 MP

↠ roll is for determining the impact of the 1v1 attack against Elise!

Doublade used Aerial Ace on Marshadow!
Dragapult used another Dragon Darts barrage on Hydreigon!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 3:47:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She’d listen to the words of her knight right now and staying might make her vulnerable to attack from the masked man. The man rushes forward with his katana and taunts her, biting at her deepest fears of being the one that couldn’t fight as much as her elder cousin and knight can. His katana was intending to harm her and he goaded her knight too, taunting him that he probably can’t keep his attention on him while protecting her.[break][break]

“I cannot let the innocents’ blood stain on my hands as long as I help them.” The female Galarian royal spat back. Cade’s Blood Moon Ursaluna was already bellowing at her to go and leave the man to fight with the masked Rocket. “But I will not indulge you when I have work to do. Farewell.”[break][break]

There was one last thing for her Calyrex shard to do as told by the ambassador.[break][break]

“Please support Cade and his Pokemon, Charles. I leave that to you now.” She’d instruct the bulbous crowned prince, a legendary Pokemon with powers that she’s sure that Cade and his Pokemon will have help from. Charles nods at her before he stays at the side of the red-headed knight and provides a Helping Hand in using psychic powers to increase the knight's strength.[break][break]

Her Clefable uses her power to Teleport the ambassador away from the katana blade’s reach where it can’t strike her. Her shiny Doublade, Mismagius, and Gengar all follow their trainer in guarding her from further attacks from the Rocket squad that the masked man brought with him. [break][break]

With her entourage of ghostly Pokemon, Elise begins to work on the rest of the medical tent’s patients. She took the hand of another elderly woman in her late fifties and leads her out to get her to an area away from the hospital. Her ghosts do the same with the other medical tent’s elderly and the younger patients who were children.[break][break]

"Does that mean..." Her Mismagius turns to the royal Galarian ambassador when she starts to self doubt herself and Elise would feel the witch ghost move closer to her in comfort. "That I probably can't save everyone in time?"[break][break]

At the battle between Cade’s Hydreigon, the Rocket’s Dragapult, and Elise’s Marshadow, the ghost type mythical Pokemon is knocked back by the Aerial Ace attack from the ghost dragon. Veyle stands up as quickly as she can and tries to deck the Dragapult while it’s distracted with her ally with another Ice Punch![break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

+40 (IC posts)[break]
+50 have your character self-doubt or cast doubt on another's confidence/allegiances/beliefs, etc.[break][break]

Total: 250

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]QI0ANC69
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 3:54:42 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
 Cade hesitated for a moment, questioning his decision to send Elise away. It wasn't because she lacked strength or courage—far from it. With the shard of Calyrex in her possession, she was a formidable ally. Yet, as he stood there with nothing but determination gripping his heart, he knew sending her away had been necessary. There were unspoken words between them, a silent understanding of the sacrifices demanded by their cause. The people needed her voice, her hope, more than they needed his sword.

The masked man's words cut through the chaos like a knife, slicing deep into Cade's resolve. Each taunt was a deliberate jab, aimed to unsettle and provoke, and they struck their mark. Cade clenched the hilt of his sword tighter, steeling himself to face the enemy and protect the princess. He intercepted the masked assailant, cutting off his pursuit as he tried to exploit Elise's departure. Rage ignited in Cade's eyes as he faced his adversary. "She's not afraid. She's smart enough to choose when and where to fight. But if you crave bloodshed, I'll gladly show you."

Glancing briefly at Charles, Cade felt a surge of gratitude for his ally's unwavering support. But strength alone could not quell the storm of hatred swirling in his mind. "No, this is between you and me now. Let's settle this," Cade declared with a chilling smirk, his sword raised in challenge as he lunged at the masked antagonist.

—--
As the dragon's darts closed in, Hydreigon prepared for impact, however someone else intervened just in time. Cinder leapt into the fray, shielding her friend from harm. With swift determination, she unleashed a blazing heatwave that engulfed both Dragapult and Doublade in searing flames; they managed to avoid it. Meanwhile, The hydreigon seized the opportunity, unleashing its potent Dragon Breath directly at Dragapult, intensifying their combined assault on their formidable foes.

+40 (IC Points)
+50 have your character experience great fear, hatred, envy, or have a grudge worsen.
Total: 250 MP

pukDEfjg

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 21:02:33 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

“Coward,” he would hiss her way as she made an escape—leaving her to deal with the redhead that had taken out their own weapon and was now on the defensive after he’d pivoted back around to the ‘knight’ who would take a running start at him.

Oh, but this was where he would get that boost of confidence, because the fighting style he was currently using involved him going on the defensive; to turn the opponent’s power against them.

He would find an opening not too far in, landing a slashing hit on one of the man’s shoulders—but not cutting any deeper since the other was also a skilled combatant (much to his chagrin) that could hold his own despite them wielding completely different weapons.

Over where their Pokémon were fighting—the Doublade would then sink into the Shadows as the flames would sail over where it had been a few moments ago—before Sneaking and rising out on the back side of the Charizard and attempting to aim a Night Slash on the unprotected Charizard’s back!

While the Dragapult would weather the assault for a few moments, the sudden Force that compelled them to slip into the shadows would strike the dual-type as well, before another attempt at a hit using Phantom limbs would lash out on the Hydreigon’s back as well!

81RvJ_11

40 for: IC post
50 for: have your character experience great pride, joy, relief, or have confidence grow.

total so far: 240 MP

↠ roll is for determining the impact of the 1v1 attack against Cadeyrn!

Doublade used Night Slash on Charizard!
Dragapult used Phantom Force on Hydreigon!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 23:52:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A good thing that as soon as the masked Rocket had spoken of her escape with a single word of coward, the diplomat wouldn’t be able to hear it. Maybe it was cowardly to leave the battle for a moment and prioritizing with saving the civilians, but it was the right thing to do at the moment. She shakes her head, it’s not that she’ll leave her knight to fend for himself once she’s done either.[break][break]

Elise did plan on coming back to his side once she’s done with the evacuations with the med tent.[break][break]

Her ghostly entourage were busy with helping with the elderly men and women that were panicking, but they were otherwise fine with following the Mismagius, shiny Doublade, and Gengar out of their tents. Pride soars in her heart knowing that she’s doing a good thing to let her colonel know that he wouldn’t have to worry about the patients while Elise takes the children out of the other tents, one by one, along with her Clefable and Cade’s Blood Moon Ursaluna.[break][break]

Thankfully, the children there that she helps to evacuate would be returned to their parents outside of the hospital as families are reunited with each other along with their elderly grandparents and relatives. Elise’s three ghost Pokemon join up with her when Habetrot uses Teleport to get back to where the red-headed knight and the Rocket were still fighting. [break][break]

What the Galarian Ambassador sees and smells is the smell of blood.[break][break]

Charles the Calyrex acts first with sending a pulsating Heal Pulse in attempting to heal the fresh wound on the shoulder that Cade has gotten from the katana’s slash. On the other side of the fighting, Veyle is taking the advantage of the Dragapult being distracted with the Hydreigon that she sinks into the ground and tries to Shadow Sneak onto the floating Dragapult with a right hook.[break][break]

“I’m able to help with the elderly and the children out for now. The rest should be cleared out of the general hospital too.” The Galarian ambassador breathes out a sigh of relief when she joins back with her Calyrex shard and Cade’s side once more. “And I know you won’t look at me and I am grateful that you’re my sword and shield, but please…”[break][break]

Like any princess would be for her knight, she worries much about the wound he had gotten before Charles helped to heal it for a bit.[break][break]

“Don’t make me worry like that for you every time you act as my shield.”[break][break]

OZV|TIxH[break][break]

(Heal Pulse roll for medical aid)

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

+50 (IC posts)[break]
+50 have your character experience great pride, joy, relief, or have confidence grow.[break][break]

Total: 350

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2024 0:01:42 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
LB2tX|Kb

“A Coward? Faf from it She’s braver than you could ever know.” Cadeyrn retorted, fighting the masked grunt with all his might. Their efforts seemed to be going well, but the knight was quickly overwhelmed. Each slash he took felt like another opportunity for error, and finally, the unthinkable happened. He miscalculated. Blood dripped down his arm from the blade embedded in it. First came the shock, quickly followed by intense pain as he attempted to pull the blade out. Despite the agony, he didn’t scream, refusing to give his enemy the satisfaction. He staggered back, using his sword to steady himself and remain on his feet, breathing heavily.

He had barely put a scratch on his opponent. Cadeyrn sighed, realizing that if more enemies were like this grunt, the league was in for a brutal war. Taking a deep breath, he felt a momentary relief from his arm. Thanks to Charles and that healing pulse. He managed to see the princess although he was not in a good space. “I know…I’m sorry. I can only fight with one good arm now. You should take charge, Elise!”

Cinder, unlike her fellow dragon, was more versed in combat. She easily avoided the Night Slash aimed at her and was about to retaliate when she heard a roar from Madrona. Turning, she saw the Hydreigon’s three heads, normally so fierce, now limp as her body was pierced right through the heart. Madrona met Cinder’s eyes, offering her close friend a final, sad smile before collapsing to the ground. The dragon was dead.

Cinder didn’t know how to react. The shock hit her hard; they were companions in arms. She had trained Madrona since the moment she was caught, acting as a mentor to the younger dragon. Now, Madrona is gone forever. Cinder let out a screeching roar, her fury echoing across the battlefield.

Cadeyrn had no time to mourn. His gauntlet felt strange; he looked down at his Mega Ring and then over to his Charizard, their eyes locking in understanding. “Do what you must.” Pokemon and trainers knew they had no choice but to pull everything they had. The Mega Stone shined with a powerful glint, and within seconds, Cinder underwent a Mega Evolution, her body surging with newfound energy.

She didn’t hesitate to unleash a fury of blue flames at the Dragapult, her wrath fueling the attack. Her eyes blazing with an intensity that matched of her trainer own and something darker much much darker.

Total MP: 410 
10 MP using a gimmick (e.g. mega, z-move, tera, sygna, avatar) in your prelude thread.
100 MP for getting your Pokemon killed (does not stack with KO) in your prelude thread.
50 MP showcase a meaningful moment between your character and their Pokemon.

Cinder use Inferno on Dragapult

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP