173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
TFW PRELUDE: PETALBURG SCENARIO B-3
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 16:39:16 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

While the fight was happening—

The rest of the squad of associates that were assembled to fight under his command had already come and done mostly what they came to get—

Which was namely, seizing medical supplies to be added to the Team Rocket stockpile for later. The rest of the equipment that they could not carry along had to be destroyed; but such was the stakes in war. For one side to win, another side had to suffer.

And this was before the communications began crackling with news—news meant for their leader to hear.

Back where they were fighting—at least one of his Pokémon had managed to get fatal damage; which resulted in the Hydreigon meeting an unexpected end. The blood didn’t bother him, for he was used to seeing the carnage by this point.

The Dragapult, however, was now on the receiving end of a Charizard that had Mega Evolved and was now going on a rampage; most likely to avenge one of their fallen comrades.

A sharp whistle would then again summon the Dreepy artillery in the form of Dragon Darts as the little dragons ricocheted, screeching with glee as they flew towards the Charizard—never mind if they had to go through an Inferno of flames to do so.

Never mind that the Dragapult had to do this twice in an attempt to dissipate the flames!

Meanwhile, the Doublade would shake off as much blood that caked their blades as they could before he turned his attention to the ‘lady in waiting’ that had returned.

“I knew that was going to get a reaction out of you,” he would rile up the medic—there was nothing else right now. Titles be damned, she was a medic and she had to go!

Another soft whistle would summon the Doublade—straight into his hands as he sheathed the twin ‘blades’ that he’d been using since earlier.

“I know your cousin is good with the sword, let’s see if you can hold your own!”

With that, he would charge forward; never mind if he knew he was sacrificing some of his own life force to the Doublade for this.

He knew the story behind these ‘possessed blades’, but he was all the more happy to let the dual-type leech off some of his own life force in the process as this time, he would meet the Galarian princess herself in battle.

e6D3OJJB

50 for: IC post
50 for: have your character make a sacrifice of some kind. (sacrificing life force to wield Doublades in combat!)

total so far: 300 MP

↠ roll is for determining the impact of the 1v1 attack against Elise!

Dragapult used Dragon Darts, twice, on Charizard!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 17:44:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Elise remembers what tells her at the day that they met with the Calyrex in Ever Grande. As the Galarian Ambassador, she was the king piece on the chessboard. Everyone knows that the king piece has to be protected while the other pieces began their fight to checkmate the opponent’s own king. Here, she was now vulnerable to being checkmated by this masked Rocket man, another king piece that took out her knight piece.[break][break]

“Right, it’s all up to me now. When this is over, I will treat your wound.” A nod came to her valiant knight while the ambassador asks the Calyrex a favor. “Until then, I’d want you to keep treating Cadeyrn.” [break][break]

When Charles gives her a nod, she turns to the masked Rocket that engages with her in battle with his Doublade. Clarent comes to her side as fast he can with the shiny Doublade being grabbed by the female royal herself to duke it out with the Rocket in swordfighting.[break][break]

“I will show you...” The blade of the shiny Doublade's Night Slash tries meeting with the Rocket’s own as the ambassador attempts to block the attack. “That I can fight as well than what people expect a princess would be.”[break][break]

However, the blade would cut into her arm and she feels the pain come from it. Blood drips down from the wound as Habetrot the Clefable rushes over to help. A sharp hiss of pain comes from Elise’s mouth and she tries to put pressure to stop the bleeding herself with a cloth that Habetrot gives her.[break][break]

When Habetrot uses Life Dew onto the wounded ambassador, the healing water soothes the wound and makes her relief. Onto the current fight against the Rocket's Dragapult, the ghost type mythical sees the Hydreigon fall to the ground, dead. She's seen Pokemon pass on in the Border before, but this was war now. Veyle's body lights up in a green flame, she's willing to help Cinder put down the Dragapult for good![break][break]

Watching Cinder Mega Evolve to Mega Charizard X and attacking the Dragapult with a gout of blue fire, Veyle the Marshadow follows suit with unleashing a burst of shadowy spectral energy coming from her fist. She attempts to use Spectral Thief onto the Dragapult with using the strength she had! [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/Code%20Geass%20Lelouch%20of%20the%20Rebellion%20R2%20OST%20-%2001.%20The%20Knight.mp3[/player][break]

[break]

The Calyrex shard closes his eyes, he resolved to help the knight in any way he can as a fledgeling prince who served others. Verdant blue blooms began to sprout as it covers the ground beneath Cadeyrn, his mega evolved Charizard, and Elise's Marshadow, blooms that heal their wounds and give them the strength and will to vanquish their foes. This was the extent of the divine power of the king, the power of creation that breathes life into the flowers cultivated by the King of Bountiful Harvests.[break][break]

It was the fervent wish of a Galarian princess who wished to help everyone on the battlefield. A desire that the world will become a gentler and peaceful place, not only for her country, but for all of Hoenn as a whole and for and Elise's girlygang friends to live in with the likes of , , , and . The Z-move that the Calyrex shard exhibits is the embodiment of Princess Elise's wish for a gentler world, a dream that she reached for, no matter how distant it was as a utopic ideal.[break][break]

This was the Garden of Avalon.[break][break]

6IleCX0b[break][break]

(Shiny Doublade 1v1 fite roll)

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MP totals listed here:[break]
+60 (IC posts)[break]
+50 have your character be injured by another's pokemon directly or indirectly.[break]
+10 using a gimmick (e.g. mega, z-move, tera, sygna, avatar) in your prelude thread. only redeemable once[break][break]

Total: 470
[break]
Z-move used: GARDEN OF AVALON (Grass type) - Calyrex uses its power to summon blooms in a wide area to significantly heal people/Pokemon that are nearby and itself. it provides allies within the area a boost to offensive attack for a period of time.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 17:49:52 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
 ZDZj62Zu

Cadeyrn hated feeling vulnerable. His wounded arm throbbed, a constant reminder of his current limitations. Even with healing, it wasn’t enough to get him back into full fighting form immediately. However, he had faith in Elise to combat the Team Rocket grunt while he recovered his strength.

This was the side he had chosen, and despite everything, even losing a Pokémon he cherished dearly, he wouldn't change his decision for the world. The league has to win this war or nothing will change. He glanced down at the Mega Stone still shimmering with power. Cinder was fighting with every ounce of strength she could muster, refusing to give up. And yet look at the destruction retreat seem the best option. "Careful Elise, I hate to say this but we might have to retreat."

-----
Cinder felt the dragon darts hit but refused to acknowledge the pain. Her mind was focused solely on the Dragapult, her hatred and rage fueling her every move. To her, the Dragapult was an abomination, something that needed to be eradicated.

Burn. The only thought that her enter mind.  She needed to destroy it completely. With a mad gleam in her eyes, she took to the sky, soaring above the battlefield. Her wings flared, and she executed a series of vicious Air Slashes, each one precisely aimed to trap the Dragapult in a swirling vortex of wind blades.

Total MP: 470
+50(IC)
50 MP - have your character reflect on why they're fighting/reflect on their loyalties.

promt: Cadeyrn Osmond must overcome his doubt and also make the hard decision to evacuate Elise Calcifet (she may refuse because she would want to help anyone still left behind) from the location before it is too late.

Cinder used Scary Face
Cinder used  Air Slash
Mega - 2/5 rounds

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 0:51:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
As much as she would love to engage more in battle with the disguised Rocket man, her knight’s words calmed the ambassador down. They’ll just have to fight another day and her shiny Doublade lets go from her grip. Unluckily, one of the other male Rocket grunts that was with the man would arrive to help his senior too. He sends out his Houndoom to help finish the job that the disguised man would do with her.[break][break]

“I will make short work of you when I can get my strength back-”[break][break]

Before the Galarian royal could finish her sentence, the grunt’s Houndoom growls and aims a Fire Blast at her. Purple eyes from the ambassador grow wide as Clarent takes the full brunt of the fiery sphere headed for her. The shiny Doublade falls down to the ground in a burnt heap. His eye began to close.[break][break]

Clarent was dead. He was no more.[break][break]

When her Marshadow moves towards the Houndoom in a fit of unbridled anger for trying to avenge her mentor’s death and sacrifice, Elise calmly recalls the shadowy Pokemon back to her Dusk Ball. “Stop it, we are retreating.” In her heart, grief filled her too. Outside on the battlefield…[break][break]

She doesn’t have time to mourn. Elise was a royal princess, a position that can’t be afforded the luxury to mourn on the battlefield itself.[break][break]

"I will retreat as soon as I can check on the hospital-” Her reply to gets cut off by the sound of an airstrike hitting the Petalburg General Hospital as she turns towards it sharply. Fear fills her to the brim as she imagines that most of the other patients and the staff at the hospital would be trapped too.[break][break]

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be so stubborn…” The princess is defeated, exhausted, and she had to treat Cade’s wound as soon as they can get to safety themselves. “Let’s retreat. I think an airstrike will happen here too.”[break][break]

The earthquake begins soon after as most of her other ghosts try to hold onto her for support.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MP totals listed here:[break]
+70 (IC posts)[break]
50 MP have your character make a sacrifice of some kind. (Shiny Doublade's sacrifice to protect Elise)[break]
100 MP Prelude Completion[break]
300 MP Loss in Prelude Thread
[break][break]

Total: 990
[break]
Prompt finished: at least one Pokemon from ELISE CALCIFET, CADEYRN OSMOND, and KENJIRO YAMADA must faint. however, if narratively appropriate, two of CADEYRN OSMOND's pokemon can faint to spare ELISE CALCIFET's pokemon from fainting at all.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
thirty
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
5’7 height
5’7 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 17:15:54 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

The moment the Charizard changed forms and Mega-evolved, his brow furrowed. Something bad was coming—but he knew that the Dragapult could handle it.

He then returned his attention back to the ‘royal princess’ and held her gaze with a glare of his own.

“Show me then, princess, what you’re really capable of.”

He would come in swinging with several more attacks before something crackled in his ear; wasn’t that over the line?

“What is it?” he would quickly say over the line; while it was getting choppy due to being so close proximity with someone who was insisting on fighting—he’d caught sight of a bulbous-headed Pokémon (wait, it had to be a Pokémon, right) that was accompanying the royal.

After getting the full report, he would then sigh, before replying, “Copy that, Bug-boy,” he added before switching the communication channels to the one he shared with his team, “We’re getting out of here! Orders from the top, bring what you can!”

He looked over in time to see that the Dragapult had been blasted by a superheated burst of fire; he could hear the tiny little Dreepy riding on the ‘arrowhead ridge’ shrieking as the dual-type was knocked back, smoldering.

(Not dead, but knocked out.)

“Much as I want to keep this match going, hime-sama, I’ll be taking my leave for now. However, I do warn you to watch your back.”

He would then recall the unconscious Dragapult; before sheathing the battle knives and dropping a smoke bomb to conceal his escape from the scene; not realizing that an earthquake would strike while they were making their getaway.

60 for: IC post
50 for: for getting your Pokemon knocked out in your prelude thread
100 for: completing Prelude thread
200 for: Rocket victory

total so far: 660 MP

Dragapult has been knocked out!
↠ completing the 1 pkmn KO prompt + completing the retreat!

close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 1:34:37 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
 Losing was a bitter pill to swallow, one Cadeyrn had expected but not this soon. He almost wanted to say no to jumping back into the fray, but looking at his arm and his fallen Hydreigon, he couldn't. It could have been Elise suffering through the pain more than he was. It seemed he wasn't the only one to lose a Pokémon this day and one of his beloved like died on the ground. For the beginning of a war, things were already taking a turn for the worse, and he hated it.

However, Cinder's roar signaled her conquest left unfinished, even as Dragapult lay unconscious. She would have attacked and slain, but Mega Evolution was taking a heavy toll on her mind and body. "Stop, Cinder. Answer me," Cadeyrn's voice cut through the pain and rage, reaching her ears as smoke bombs went off and Team Rocket made their escape. Neither human nor Pokémon would forget the eyes of that man.

Cadeyrn silently vowed to get stronger so that next time, it would be different. "Don't be sorry. We just have to—" He paused, glancing up. "An airstrike? It would explain the sudden retreat. We did all we could," he responded to Elise as Cinder collapsed moments later, her Mega Evolution ending abruptly. Cadeyrn quickly recalled her to her Pokéball. He felt the ground tremble, wondering what was happening. What there an earthquake happening why? "We'll talk about everything later."

His heart ached not just from the loss of battle, but from a deeper, unspoken feelings. This entire time he made so many maybe he could some of them right.

70+ IC
+100 for prelude completion
+300 for loss in prelude thread
Cinder faints after mega evolution too much of a troll on her
total: 830 mp

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 2:58:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]PRELUDE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven