Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 17:52:52 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

to be one with nature usually meant having to be knowledgable with one's surroundings, especially in silverio's line of work. alas, there was much more to be learned about hoenn for the one-time paldean champion, even throughout his tenure in affiliation this region's league. there had been times where he'd take a step back and ask himself 'how did i manage to get myself into this?' and even now, somehow, he's failed to come up with a clear answer to his own question. with that in mind, it was safe to say that he would need more time to adjust to this ever-growing environment. on the bright side, seeing more of what hoenn had to more could mean more exciting things to write home about.

for the most part, at least...

given the current state of affairs, there was little time for leisurely outings such as today's. call him lucky in that sense, if you will. nothing in particularly was pre-emptively planned, so he'd take this day in strides, unless he were to suddenly receive some form of distress signal of course. alas, one could say that was wishful thinking, and so for the time being, silv would not allow himself to get his hopes up for some downtime. not a moment too soon, rather.

sightseeing...

suppose that was on the agenda for today - the only thing, perhaps. the various attractions featured here in what is said to be one of hoenn's "hot spots" for entertainment, slateport. recreational features that were otherwise non-existent in silv's homeland for the most part. come to think of it, suppose that this was an ideal locale for a date. that is to say, if he were to have one. setting that daunting thought aside, silv slowly trotted along through the upper district, with his baby blues swiftly drawn to...

"what...?" must be something or someone so astronomically captivating to have caught his attention that quickly...

normal/bug/fairy
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 2:47:06 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Since her arrival in Hoenn thirteen months ago, Desiree had found less and less time to make it to the Teravolt skyrise in Slateport. Duty called, especially now, as the eve of war was approaching. Though, she saw this trip and all the others before as a means of damage control- for if she were to meet her demise when the attack was launched, she would be able to have a final album ready as a send-off to all of her beloved fans.[break][break]

But every creative needed breaks, and for her, a walk through the upper districts within the palm of her Grimmsnarl was the perfect way to take a breather and smoke. A way to clear the mind from paranoia and remember exactly what it was she was fighting for. Giggles resonated in the streets as children and their baby pokemon ran past her, shortly before jumping into soft foliage to prolong their game of tag- and there it was. Love.[break][break]

Yet her gaze was brought to another after such a precious, reckless puff of leaves and petals. It was a familiar face, though likely not to be mutual- even if they were both celebrities in one form or another, separated by sea.[break][break]

“I was wondering when I’d get to meet the Paldean Champion that came all this way,” she smiled as she spoke, using her cigarette to guide her ride closer, “.. though, I thought I’d be meeting you in my Gym rather than in the streets of Slateport.”[break][break]

She hoped that he had moved her under better pretences than her own.. but that wasn’t the most difficult for one to achieve.[break][break]

“Someone else has given you a proper welcome, right?” she asked softly, pink eyes twinkling as they shut briefly in delight.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 normal/bug/fairy

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2638 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZX4uoi8pMXxJ-6cE/desiyae%20hover%203.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 10:23:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RELLOR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 6:55:55 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

a sight to behold, indeed.

children and small pokémon flooded the streets like a tsunami, and yet somehow, silverio found the sight to be a rather therapeutic. after all, kids were oftentimes said to be the future of the world. how that future would shape up? it was damn near impossible to say anything about it for certain. but suppose that it was only natural for one to concern themselves more with now as opposed to later. and right now, his attention was particuarly drawn to something he hadn't come to expect - something that a person usually need to see for themselves in order to believe.

a baby...

a pokébaby!? a tug on his pant leg prompted the man's attention. how strangely adorable, but the child appeared to have been separated from its parent. "hey there..." he called out to the creature, dropping himself downward to meet the little critter at eye level. a sudden reminder of more peaceful times back in paldea, what with silv tending to small pokémon residing in his area along with his own family. the baby met the man with a disheartening expression. "you look lost...no worries, i got you."

for a few minutes, silv remained at the little one's side, wondering how could it have gotten here alone. that was until a hoarse cry jerked him back to reality, and when it did, a tall beast resembling a kangaroo marched forward to secure its young, eyeing the ranger with a curious visage. silence filled the air around them for a whole minute, then the mother kangaskhan ultimately decided that no ill intent was detected on the part of the paldean man.

it was then that...

someone recognized him, which to this point, shouldn't come as a surprise to silverio. the word around hoenn about him may have spread faster than he had anticipated. on the contrary, it was safe to say that he'd gotten no previous recollection of the woman who had just spoke out to him. with the pokémommy and child now back together although they remained closeby, interest in the raven-haired male emphatically piqued, silv's eyes focused on the pinkette. shaking his head, he'd reciprocate her greeting. "not the champ, per sé, but close enough i guess." he began, sapphire irises sparkling as they examined the woman and her pokémon, arms loosely crossed.

what a pair they must be...and yet the mention of...

"ah, so you're a leader of the gyms here? y'know...i've actually thought about partaking in the gym challenge here at some point. if it's anything like what i had experienced back home, then i'm sure that i'd be in for a grand ole time. maybe one day when the region isn't seemingly being plagued by...whatever's out there..."

what was out there, anyway? whatever it may be, perhaps it may be something he'd consider writing home about. so much for a warm hoenn welcome. he shook his head once more. "no red carpet for me, i'm afraid. although there really isn't anything special about me that would warrant one. i appreciate the sentiment though. name's silverio...or 'silvi' is fine if you're feeling lazy. it's a pleasure, miss...?"

catching kangaskhan
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 1:26:52 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

She did not know if his lack of pride regarding his homebound title was a good thing or a bad thing- she had grown accustomed to some, in Hoenn, being all too prideful of their gym tenure’s completion, though she did not view pride in that regard to be one of the many deadly sins. Regardless, she nodded and chuckled with a hand concealing her lips in response.[break][break]

“I think you would enjoy it. Each of our gyms has a unique quirk, though all leave the challenger even more prepared for those kinds of things than before, I’d say,” she said softly, tapping the Grimmsnarl’s palm to release her to the cement, “.. but it might be for the best that you wait– most of us have been quite busy with that which plagues.”[break][break]

There were so many things that could fit into that category. Those which she purposefully left vague in her statement, for she did not want to scare a newcomer away so quickly– unless he were to ask for it first. When she had arrived, she chased those things as a means to numb how she truly felt on the inside.. and it opened her to a whole lot of shit.[break][break]

Taking another drag of her cigarette, she frowned at the thought of nobody else giving him a warm welcome- something someone of his assumed caliber deserved. But he seemed to be fond of self-deprecation, so truthfully, there was no telling in her mind if he would have enjoyed one like she would have.[break][break]

As she had been let go of the Grimmsnarl’s grasp, it took upon itself to find amusement while the two exchanged words. Though it was quite the longshot of a gentle giant, it caught sight of a Rellor pushing around what appeared to be a ball of mud. It ultimately wished to eat it, but it wished more to avoid any potential scolding- so instead, it plucked it up into his hands, unzipped its fanny pack, and shoved it inside. Wriggling about as it tried to escape out of fear, it did not expect to find an assortment of berries to feast on in its new, temporary nest.[break][break]

“The pleasure is all mine, Silverio,” she smiled, extending a hand in pleasantry, “.. Blooms, Desiree Blooms. Would you like to come with me on my walk? You’ve piqued my curiosity, I have so many questions! Like.. what prompted your move to a place that sways back and forth from bliss to turmoil so often?”[break][break]

Perhaps it was more meaningful than hers- being cloaked in naivety, thinking of nothing logical other than subsiding the grim veil of guilt that cloaked her eyes in Kalos.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 normal/bug/fairy | capture attempt on rellor!

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2638 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZX4uoi8pMXxJ-6cE/desiyae%20hover%203.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 6:31:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TINKATINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STOUTLAND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 3:48:13 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

pride was something akin to a double-edged sword; one could take ample pleasure in their own accolades, but at the end of the day, boasting too often about them could potentially lead to their despair in the sense of the impression given off comparable to degradation of others. as a pokémon trainer, silverio would never seek to look down on opponents or view them as beneath him, especially in the midst of the gym challenge that he had once participated and cleared in paldea. simply put, the man had learned to remain humble and steadfast. of course he was always happy with his past achievements, but not once would he ever gloat about them. call it self-loathing if you will, but to silv, it was realism.

that was just how he'd been raised.

a unique gym challenge, huh? consider his interest piqued. alas, indeed it was still far too soon to consider it. the priority of ensuring the safety of a land foreign to him would take utmost precedence. "fair enough...regardless, i'll look forward to exploring these gyms, if i could ever find the time for them, that is." in these difficult times, downtime could be thought of as a luxury, and even if one could manage to find it, they'd be likely to pay a steep price for it.

best not to dwell on it now, however...

silv would accept her invitation, taking her hand in an exchange of pleanstries. perhaps he should've expected to be bombarded with questions, and likewise, some inquiries of his own would stir in the figurative hot pot. but that could wait. he might as well indulge, in the form of feeding the pinkette's curious mind. "i'd be happy to go with you; i was just thinking that i could use a guide." suppose that some newfound company wouldn't hurt on top of that, but for her to start with such a loaded question...

"aah...!?"

before he could find an opening to respond, a hard knock felt at the back of his leg. it wasn't long at all until his baby blues met with the culprit. another pokémon child, this time in the form of a tinkatink. silverio would look to shake off the runt himself, deeming the use of one of his own pokémon to be a tad over-the-top. but no, the daring little darling insisted on sticking to the man like glue. it seemed that desiree may not have been the only one whose attention he had drawn here...

reverting his own eyes back to desiree..."well..." now how was he supposed to explain his reasoning for coming here without sounding too much like his former academy's valedictorian? alas, no other excuse may likely be credible. and so..."long story short, i had sought to study abroad, and i still do if i'm being honest. i've always wanted to learn for myself...what lies beyond paldea's borders. our meeting here today? i guess that's as good of a start as any."

however...

"so far, i now know that hoenn is in trouble, and that's putting it lightly...what about you, desiree? how's life as a gym leader treating you?"

catching tinkatink; using a pokéball
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 2:17:32 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

A guide she could be, and a guide she would be. But even with her knack for fairies, she could not guide her newfound acquaintance in treading without startle when one of the fairy babies approached him. She smiled at the sight, though her ears rested on his words that followed rather than any trills the precious thing made upon sticking to him like glue. Though she was the farthest thing from a scholar, apart from sharing street and forest smarts, he piqued her interest regardless.[break][break]

"Scholar, that's fun," she said softly, holding a hand out to greet her fairy king's large palm, ".. I hope our meeting here does-- but I'm not sure if studying here is a brilliant or terrible idea. On one hand, there is material far beyond our comprehension, but on the other hand.. much of that material is hostile."[break][break]

Waving to a wild Stoutland, or rather, shooing it off as it sprinted in their direction, it instead found a piece of wood to gnaw on. While it was quite cute, she figured another trainer would better suit its quirks.[break][break]

"It's been quite busy, even with me being one of the newest," she took a quick drag of her cigarette, ".. balancing all of the work this region needs with my idol work is a lot. Especially.. when war looms on the horizon. I haven't even had a chance to make it up the volcano yet, and it sits right on my doorstep."[break][break]

Though the words she spoke were quite grim, she smiled through all of it, removing a parcel from her purse. Holding it out toward Silverio with a gentle look in her eyes, she didn't want to share too much of the dread- but telling the truth required it.[break][break]

"Alcremie Sweet?" she offered, hoping it would somehow distract.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 normal/bug/fairy | skipping

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 7:04:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STANTLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NINJASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TINKATINK!
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
city escape [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 17:19:28 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

whether continuing his studies here in a land plagued with impending chaos and destruction unlike anything he had experienced before would be ill-advised or not? suppose that was for the man himself to decide, in spite of the strange phenomena that he has needed to see in order to believe. it could also be said that the said experiences were all for the sake of learning - gaining information on the ever-changing environment in which the people and pokémon alike inhabit and what have you.

alas, learning wasn't always fun...

that's not to say that meeting a gym leader here of all places wouldn't be fun, albeit the ranger never anticipating such a happenstance. the words of the pinkette ring loudly in his mind - hostile. yes, that was what most of his encounters with the wild have been to this point. but has any of that stopped silverio yet? no, it hasn't. with a small hint of a smile, he directs his attention to the woman once more. "well if it's any consolation, treading into hostile environments sorta comes with the territory. that volcano sure sounds like a trip, though..."

but wait, an offering...

a package...of sweets!? "wow, um, thank you. don't mind if i do...?" as he reached to secure the parcel, however, he'd be shaken up by an emphatically loud buzzing. it appeared that the a certain insect may have been attracted to these delicacies as well, and that seemed to be the case as a ninjask sought refuge atop the paldean's head of raven hair, prompting stifled chuckles from the man. "seriously...?"

catching ninjask; using a pokéball
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP