Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sapphire's Radiance [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 19:47:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Those golden Pokemon were probably what Sapphire would be looking into and as a volunteer, she’s in contact with for the job of researching them with the director. It was also a good idea to see how her bond with Charles, the Calyrex shard bestowed by the League’s Calyrex, would come into play when studying those Pokemon. Elise figures that he’d want to see them for himself too, but she’ll worry if he struggles against them.[break][break]

“I heard some trainers from Rustboro City say they saw one of the gold Pokemon here in Route 115, closer to the city I watch over as Ranger Captain.” A nod from the ambassador comes over to the blond director and her Calyrex floats beside her. “Sapphire would be interested in them, I should think.”[break][break]

Maybe that was something that the scientists over at the League’s HQ would look at too.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Sapphire's Radiance [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 23:13:51 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"You would be right." he replied, walking beside the Ranger Captain. He gives a small side eye to her Calyrex, the battle against Rocket's own still fresh in his memory. To suppress the memory of the other shade, he offered Charles a little poketreat before pushing ahead. His Mawile, Conniebear also stares at Charles much in the same way as her trainer. However, it's a different feeling. This one doesn't feel aggressive and so she stays her hand, happily jogging forward and keeping a look out on their target.

"A gold BRILLIANCE...a shiny perhaps?" he mused looking over to Elise as they approached. There's strange gouges in the trees and trampled flowers. "These look fresh. Look at the wood that's exposed." he said, lowering his voice as his attention pivoted to the nearest tree. Conniebear grins, her face serious but her second head snapping and nearly drooling at the chance for another fight. "Proceed with caution."

| 6th anni prompt - brilliance

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sapphire's Radiance [M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 4:11:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Some shiny Pokemon did come in gold colors, but Elise hasn’t owned one of those before. Charles takes one of the poketreats that he’s given by the director and nibbles on them, a contrast to how peaceful he looks in eating the treats than the seriousness of the research they’re doing on these strange Pokemon. Elise looks over to the Mawile beside the blond man where the small fairy type was, in fact, drooling over a battle that’s soon to be had.[break][break]

The way that the trees and flowers were both destroyed gives the warning that whatever this Pokemon was, its strength was not to be underestimated.[break][break]

“Charles and I will be careful.” Elise knows that Paxton would worry for her safety too, given that he’s responsible for her safety as someone who was overseeing her training as a volunteer of Project SAPPHIRE. The legendary shard of Calyrex floats up ahead of her in wanting to make sure the Galarian royal didn’t go ahead of the group.[break][break]

He takes a sniff at the air first. The shard wants to figure out if the scent he picks up comes from a dangerous Pokemon before he gives a low growl.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Sapphire's Radiance [M]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 23:29:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Charles checks the air for scent while Conniebear takes a perimeter and disappears into broken fauna with a soft closing of her jaws. Paxton keeps forward, undeterred and following the tracks he could see. The threes are thick and so is the underbrush but he finds purchase by stepping on the destructive footprints.

Up ahead he hears something whip by, rustling the bushes, followed by the sharp yelp of Conniebear giving chase. beginning her hunting RITUAL "Looks like we got a lead." he looked at the Calyrex. "Find it?" he asked as they continued in dark bushes. "I swear I saw something pink but- I'm not sure." And Conniebear hadn't managed to trap it either. A shame.

| 6th anni prompt - ritual

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sapphire's Radiance [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 18:42:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Did her shard find something? The ambassador follows her shard when he goes into the dark bushes along with Paxton’s Mawile jumping in too. Elise thought she did see something pink that went there, so she counts on the Calyrex to trap it. “I think he did see something and I thought I saw something pink too.” She answers Paxton when Psychic’s blue glow from the Calyrex shard envelops a pink colored Pokemon.[break][break]

And it turns out to be an Alcremie, a glowing pink one that could be a harder battle if they weren’t ready.[break][break]

The glowing Alcremie struggles under the Psychic’s grip before it breaks out of its hold and tries to Tackle at the Calyrex. Charles is able to float away in a regal sort of way to dodge the Tackle from hitting him.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
Sapphire's Radiance [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 23:34:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

It's strange. The pokemon is almost glowing, and if he didn't know any better he thought he saw through her for a moment. But the Alcreamie is feral, darting to take out the closest target - the EMERALD deer king,  Charles. "Get back." he said as the the creature missed but slammed into a nearby tree with such force the trunk groaned and creaked as a giant crack appeared. Chips of bark and splintered wood fall to the ground. "What the hell is wrong with it? Terastalized?" maybe. If it didn't lack a crow.

It's at this moment that Connieber appears again, flanking the Alcreamie and slamming into the sweet pokemon with an IRON HEAD, catching it off guard.

| 6th anni prompt - emerald 

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven