shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 7:39:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
HOENN NEWS NETWORK

THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE! 

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 2

HUNTAILS WIN ALONGSIDE ALOLAN BLESSINGS

WRITTEN BY MARI DAI
SLATEPORT BEACH — After an intense summer of competition, the Hyacinth Huntails have been proven victorious over their rivaling houses, the Canary Clamperls and the Garnet Gorebysses. The Clamperls had won in the previous year, but the tenacity and ferocity of the Huntails were too much to match.[break]

Although the festival concluded with the crowning of the winning house, one may argue that the arrival of Alolan deities to Hoenn's shores was the true finale. The highest contributors to each house were approached by the guardian legendaries Alolan's islands, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lele, Tapu Koko, and Tapu Bulu. Subsequently, Councilman was awarded avatarship by Tapu Fini while @lenora was granted patronage from Tapu Lele. Conversely, Elite Four member, , seemingly declined the offer.[break]

Furthermore, in a startling turn of events, (pictured right) was visited by the Sunne Pokemon, Solgaleo. As a gym leader hailing from Alola, was granted avatarship as well.[break]

However, Hoennites have grown concerned over the appearance of legendaries and their blessings. Avatars are usually appointed in response to a threat to a region. Team Rocket has been vanquished, but the League believes that this phenomena is an answer to the rise of aggressive Pokemon in the region. This has led many to fear another invasion similar to that of Mossdeep's several months ago.[break]

TENTACRUEL TERRORIZE SLATEPORT

WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN
SLATEPORT BEACH — Gargantuan Tentacruel have attacked Slateport's shores after the conclusion of the Mantine Surfing Competition. These Tentacruel reached incredible heights, towering above Slateport's newly rebuilt buildings. With the city at risk of destruction again, several of Hoenn's trainers launched a defensive front against the aggressive Tentacruel on Slateport's battered shores.[break]

Trainers such as @bryony, @mrtm87, , and Councilwoman were responsible for the successful retaliation. However, the heroic resistance was not without casualty. Councilwoman Freya Morningstar has suffered injuries and is currently in critical condition at Slateport's hospital.[break]

Biological samples have been taken by Councilwoman in order to determine the cause of the Tentacruel's immense size. However, preliminary hypotheses point toward the radioactive energy of wormholes. Ranger Headquarters have reported an increase in aggressive Pokemon across the region, and have subsequently opened up more positions within their organization.[break]

Comment below with your character's username & icon (55x55). Code contained within the spoiler.

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 7:43:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
good.boy69 //
POGGERS.

also where the FUCK is my WHISMUR?!?!?!? you're really making me ANTI-POGGERS right now.......
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,768 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 1:27:30 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
star.filled.crater //
What’s with all the legendary sightings? Wait, aren’t they supposed to be just that—stories?

In other news… it was pure luck we were there when those kaiju-sized Tentacruel appeared. That’s all. Sheer luck. Bless the Mantine Surf competition for drawing so many people to the location.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 14:47:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
aramis.highlander  //
@star.filled.crater Legendary Pokemon do exist. Certainly there are a few conspiracy crackpot theories and fake sightings on the internet, but I don't think it's wise to say that our ancestors made everything up. Isn't it a good thing that these legends are being proven true?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 17:46:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
GYARADOSFANGIRL15 //
I WANNA BE A LEGENDARY AVATAR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE A GYARADOS SHAPED ONE? CAN I BE ITS AVATAR NO WAIT ONE TIME I READ ABOUT THIS CUTE ONE CALLED VICTINI!!!!!!! HE LOOKS LIKE AN APPLE BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK HE'S LOOKING FOR AN AVATAR?

OH UM CONGRATS ON SAVING SLATEPORT I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2019 3:20:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
stormy.silph  //
It was lucky we were on the Slateport shores at the time of the attack - it was almost as though fate encouraged us to be there at the right time. I fear for what might come next.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2019 5:10:51 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
invaderkim //
i see trusting y'all to keep under control while i was away was a bad decision.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 4:08:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
poochy123 //
the avatars are there to defend us from those mossdeep things right? nice! we can now rely on them instead of the elite four now.
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 4:25:07 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
amelia smith //
Are these avatars the same as the furries my grandson Kyle keeps on mentioning?
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2019 18:24:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
Avatars. Not a single Flying-type one.

…hah, as if the three djinni back home would actually stand a chance of appearing here so far away from Unova…
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
i see forever in your eyes
103 height
103 height
i don't need no light to see you shine
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 5:57:55 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
downw. silph //
silph co. has overstayed its time in hoenn

sign the petition here to bring awareness of their greed and kick them out of hoenn

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
hnn - volume 2 issue 2
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2019 6:57:44 GMT
evan fader Avatar
non.sense //
I don't know why the league would trust the abbiati woman, word on the vine is she was practically run out of sinnoh for laying in the wrong beds all too often. sounds like a walking disaster and this region's already had enough of that.