awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
like stars in the sand [remiel]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 6:08:26 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Her eyes fall on the dark horizon, her body settles against his within the push and pull of the tide. She's lost to the sea and the stars and his laughter shatters the illusion and illuminates the dark. His breath against her ear, lips against her skin, her makes little promises she knows he'll keep now and they make a smile spread across her lips.

Her eyes turn to the sky.

She sinks into him a little further.

"Mmm... What if I don't like suprrises?" she muses, mischevious in her nature but the fact she does not pry herself away from him yet tells a different tale from what she says. "Might go back with you to find you've rented some shoddy room and a rundown motel this time, room service is toaster waffles."

Isra turns her face then, just enough so she can plant a kiss upon his cheek. Soft, sweet and fleeting. Another barely there at the corner of his mouth. It should be answer enough, she thinks.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 9:10:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

THEME

50's

He finds himself laughing again as she remarks on the type of abode he's rented for the night. And, this time, he can't even be bothered with how unusual the act of laughing is to him. "Oh? Are you saying toaster waffles are beneath you, then? How haughty, Miss Nightingale." Remiel teases back, returning her physical affections with some of  his own as he pulls her closer against him.

"Sometimes I forget which one of us grew up in a palace, you know..." He adds, moments before their lips clash in soft, and supremely gratifying, harmony. Caught between sea and starry sky, they share each other's affections for some time before either of them have the wherewithal to swim back to shore. As Remiel's hands begin to explore her body, however, it soon becomes apparent that the sea is no place to continue to these intensifying coquetries.

At least, not tonight.

F I N

continued here

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 21:05:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: