POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 23:42:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

RqqEwYfZ
[break]

Stormy furrows her brow and rolls her shoulders again as she prepares. Surely it wasn't impossible. Surely, this game wasn't rigged against her. [break][break]

"Come on.. please. Just imagine me, a king."[break][break]

She sighs as she pulls the sword once again.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: lets get that sword

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 2:48:12 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
eighteenth attempt
she might as well give it another go, no?

katherine was near the sword's location, tempted not to show up tonight. if only because... well, you know. she was tired of failing. but maybe that was the point of this idiotic quest. frustrating people. getting them to PK each other more often. giving up was easy-- so easy-- so easy that she refused to go through with it.

so she returned.
and once more, an attempt at pulling the honedge was made.

iBPOSBFC

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".katherinefairburne"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne b"]color:#323c8a; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne i"]color:#323c8a; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 5:36:59 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

"That was a good answer, actually." she tells the creature as she approaches it this time. She becomes more comfortable speaking to it as though it can hear and respond with each time she seeks it out. "I probably would have gotten a little lost in the real answer, and then I would have been late."

One of these days she'd like to hear the answer anyway. Just because she wants to. Understanding can come later, it's a matter for a different time. For now what matters most is getting an idea, an answer. Something for her head to roll around the way a river rolls a stone.

She grips the blade and tries again.

dRgqQjcd

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 8:15:45 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]“Okay. I’m going to pretend that you didn’t just murder me, eighteen times in a row. It’s fine. I’m fine. Water under the bridge.” It most definitely wasn’t, judging by the avatar’s face, but an overly-sweet tone hoped to balance that out. “You and me, we could be friends, you know? I’m pretty good with swords. And at the game, according to the leader board. You and me could make even bigger waves together, if you’ll come along. Sounds like fun, right?” The Honedge’s movements, or lack thereof, would serve as its answer.
Adh4EZL6

[attr="class,"divide"]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: attempt #19
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 12:59:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Finding my place

■ Here goes..... ^-^'

in the world

Once more it was his time to attempt pulling the Honedge from the stone. Last time it hadn't gone so well and as last time, there was a lot of people gathered around the area, waiting for their turn. Some more patient than others. And the sword was doing quick work of them too. Finally it was his time to try once more.

Zoroark ears twitching, Shadowfox walked up to the Honedge. Taking a deep breath he laced his fingers around Honedge's handle. Fingers crossed this works...[break][break]

_0X3eHUc

deltra of gangnam style

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 15:05:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
"oh i just can't wait to be kiiiiiiiing." today was a happy day, a good day, a day with a bit of pep in its step. kazimir had a pretty good morning so doing his daily task of pulling out the stone didn't feel like it was going to cause him an existential crisis. so he wasn't really concerned about winning or losing today, as apparant by his song. "oh I just can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait to be kiiiiiiiiiiiing."
[break][break]
ojGmHaTx

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: THIS SWORD IS EVIL

[attr="class","tag"]@sword in the dumb stone

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 19:56:29 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

At this point, Rikiya was in the area just to taunt those who were still in pursuit of the sword, those who were in his kingdom. He had been the second player to get the sword, before the requirements to pull it were eased. After that, one player had managed to pull the sword. Still, he managed to get it under the hardest conditions, and he was not a n00b with a skinny wiener.

Now he had to come up with ways to fuck with everyone queued to pull the sword.

ojBltRVu

tags: @tag
notes: Just here for kicks.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 23:17:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

4K9VugZd
[break]

Stormy's teeth graze her bottom lip as she steps up to the plate again. She feels almost reminiscent of a baseball player, fully prepared to pull the sword from the sheath and hit a home run with it.[break][break]

Of course, that was almost certainly not going to happen - but the image in her head helps her build up the momentum. Whoever got close to her if she did manage to pull the sword would surely want to duck, because she's about to hit a home run!

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: lets get that sword

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 2:10:25 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Fine, if keeping secrets is what makes you happy then feel free to keep them." Isra stares at the pokemon in front of her, it seemed on her last visit the thing liked the idea of not telling her anything at all. Like many things in her life. There's a vague acceptance that it could just be a random pull at her virtual life, not something that means anything at all and despite it Isra continues to speak to the would-be sword as if it were a real pokemon she could coax into liking her.

Her hand touches the hilt. "But if you give me a chance, perhaps I have some secrets I could tell you instead." she tries to bargain with it. Who knows, maybe if she tells it a secret it'll tell her one too.

ecvq_lPe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 2:19:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

MISERY IS WAITING AT THE GATES OF ARMAGEDDON!
[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_q7hdo5FsCm1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

The demon mage continued to watch people as they would continue to pull the sword, one after the other. Who will be next to claim the grand prize? Someone should probably pull it out of the stone soon. he thought as he had continued watching the most recent person attempt to pull the sword out, only to be turned to pixelated dust. [break][break]

The demon sighed slightly, realizing that he was the only person hear, and deciding to not leave the sword by itself, he once again stood before it. "I gotta admit, I don't know why you decided to choose me as well as the others before me, but ... I do appreciate the power boost." Was all he said, as he began to try it once more. Not that it would matter, really. [break][break]

zCKwZo3Q[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @training/solo

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Demon Mage

MALE // SHEER FORCE // TYPE: PSYCHIC
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
3rd down. ST complete![break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 4:16:55 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
nineteenth attempt
if someone had asked katherine how many times she's been in this exact spot already, she wouldn't be able to give them an answer.

too many. too many times. eighteen too many times, if she had to name a precise number. but the sword was as stubborn as the mage. it disliked being told what to do, kat has come to realize, and simply trying to force this to happen failed. but... there was always the next time.

5QnYV2Jc

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".katherinefairburne"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne b"]color:#323c8a; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne i"]color:#323c8a; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherinefairburne a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 8:57:44 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Isra is crouched in front of the virtual pokemon again. She doesn't quite touch it but is undeniably as close as she can be. It's almost as though she were telling an old friend something just for them. A little piece of advice maybe? Sure not she's not the type. Not like that at least. A secret is more like but she'd rather you not think of it that way.

"Well since that seemed almost favorable" she begins, leaning in just a little closer. "I suppose I can tell you something small, just to start."

Isra looks around, making sure no one else could possibly be close enough to hear before she cups her hands around her mouth and leans in again.

"I'm allergic to the sun, please don't tell anyone."

She reaches to grab the hilt as she stands. A very small part of her is convinced this just might help.

C6VktGiG

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 15:47:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
it was time to test his luck once more. it was starting to become fun again gambling if he was going to pull this out or not. he wasn't going to let the fact that he hadn't done so yet ruin it for him however, although it would be nice to actually do it. perhaps today was the day? he hoped so.
[break][break]
Olb7HT94

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: THIS SWORD IS EVIL

[attr="class","tag"]@sword in the dumb stone

template by kay

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 15:53:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the mage arrives at the scene with the most energetic, if not obnoxious, laugh. he saunters in, positions himself right in front of the sword, and yells at the inanimate object to assert his dominance.

"dying is for losers!"

his hand wraps around the hilt, and so does the ribbon around it on his arm. priam tries to pluck the sword out from where it is stuck in and promptly dies from attempting to do so.

ZNrunPeb

@tags
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 15:59:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he comes back after he has died. "twentieth time's the charm," he mumbles, still knowing that the likelihood of him pulling the sword out of the stone is near zero. trying's free though, so he'll try this until he gets tired.

kyle walks up to the sword and stares at it. multiple players have also tried and failed the rng roll, and he's about to do it twice in a row. his hand holds the hilt of the sword, watching the ribbon wrap around his arm.

"here goes," he mutters to himself, hyping him up before he readies himself to reappear at the spawn.

his hand grips the handle of the sword before he attempts to pull it out.

Kv4c2Tny