3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
TOWER CHALLENGE: #5
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:03:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Stormy gasps, watching Illeana's Ninetales miscalculate a movement. The Urshifu swings and connects, knocking the poor thing flying.

Donphan skids to a halt before coming back around for a second BULLDOZE in order to avenge and hopefully distract the immense Pokemon from harming anyone else.

"Illeana? Are you alright?"

dg1TT03F

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:07:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Watching Illie's ninetales get yeeted nearly off the platform had Francie concerned, but more focused. She looked to her lycanroc before waving her hand in a command.

"C'mon, let's go! Rock tomb again!"

Hopefully he'd get the hit in before he got hit himself. So far, so good.

[break][break]75JK51jL

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:10:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she gasps as her ninetales is knocked out. tears immediately spring to her eyes and she's rapidly blinking to usher them away. it'll be okay, right?

she drifts closer to stormy, that need for comfort bringing her to her friend's side without hesitation. "yeah," she murmurs and there's only mild hesitation. there's no time to decide otherwise. another pokeball is pulled out and released, the contents revealing another familiar beast.

"phantom force," she commands and the automaton shifts into the shadows beneath them, only to reemerge behind the massive bear. a strike follows and she's turning her head toward the direction her ninetales was sent off in. her attention returns a moment later, teeth coming to clamp down on her bottom lip.

GZ5|MFhd

[attr="class","illietag"]
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:25:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]It will be okay - she sees the Medicham working their psychic magic already. The fainted Ninetales is brought to the base of the tower for safekeeping. But for now, the rest of them must press on.

Stormy can pick out the individual Pokemon on the field, watches as they each dive in and out of combat to land blows. Illie has replaced her Ninetales with her Golurk and the immense Pokemon wastes no time sneaking up on the Urshifu.

Another bulldoze connects successfully and Donphan comes to a stop to catch her breath.

"We're getting there, don't give up!"

Illeana has since drifted to her side and the woman seems to shake off whatever ill feelings she had been holding onto. The pain in her friends gaze at the sudden loss of her Ninetales from the tower was enough to spark protectiveness. She reaches for the woman's hand to squeeze it.

"Rollout!"

Once again the Pokemon tucks in her legs, peeling away at the speed of sound in her tire-form.

PXvQV80z

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:34:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The ninetales wasn't lost on Francie, but she's in the zone. She knows Illie is strong, and even if she can hear the emotion, and it's been a damn emotional climb, she knows Illie will push through.

The pause of Stormy's Donphan leaves an opening, and Francie quickly takes it.

"Rock slide!"

The rock tomb is once again recycled into a rock slide, hoping to knock the urshifu off balance after that rollout from donphan.

[break][break]WIFCPhcu[break][break]using salac berry[break][break]

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:03:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]stormy's hand is squeezed in return and she's a little too aware of the way her fingers cling to the comfort, to the pure warmth and affection that is stormy silph. the ghost of a smile rises and she's turning her attention back to the task at hand. together, they can't fail.

the smile grows as both stormy and francie continue to chip away at the beast. she adds her own attack back into the mix, the automaton pushing through for another blow.

"heavy slam," she murmurs. her golurk rushes forward to put its entire weight into the slam and it almost feels a little odd to not have the automaton reuse the shadows it calls home.

Fo8EDnlS

[attr="class","illietag"]@ tower poggers
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:48:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]alexander finally wakes up and notices the amount of work and effort his team has put in and he cannot help but feel a little bit proud. to see them pulling their own weight and even carrying him at this point is truly a blessing. alexander considers himself very lucky. it overshadows the tension from earlier and it leaves a smile on his face.

a hand to his belt finds his gallade and the PSYCHO CUT is immediate and precise.

l4_Lr24K

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:51:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Stormy's thumb instinctively brushes over the back of Illie's hand.

With renewed vigor, especially now that Alex had brought out his Gallade to add to the combined attacks, Stormy shouts another command.

Unfortunately, Francie's Lycanroc is knocked out of the picture, but that's okay because the rest of them have it handled.

"Another bulldoze, Donphan!"

Dirt flies as the ground-type Pokemon steers straight into the Urshifu's kneecap.

OuZf3NpQ
total: 906/1000
lives: 3/5

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:54:27 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]seeing illeana and stormy holding hands is an interesting sight. it makes him wonder just exactly how long he had been asleep for. no matter, alexander decides to hold his own hands.

galahad is relentless. another PSYCHO CUT finds its mark.

sQCcNtTY

[total: 1003]

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 7:05:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]11: URSHIFU

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

CONGRATULATIONS![break]YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REACHED/SURPASSED A[break]TOTAL OF 1000 WITHOUT LOSING ALL FIVE LIVES.

TOWER CLEAR REWARDS:[break]
[break][break][break]

THE BATTLE ENDS. the urshifu slumps onto one knee, its endurance whittled down as if a wood carver had become carried away. however, a moment's respite allows it to stand tall once more before being recalled. the master of the tower applauds the group. broad palms collide with each other, like the waves crashing into the rocks below.[break][break][break]

the man speaks, his voice booming across the plane like a confetti ball cracking open. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE BESTED THE TOWER CHALLENGE. RARELY, DO WE SEE TRAINERS MAKE IT THIS FAR, FOR IT REQUIRES IMMENSE GRIT, DETERMINATION, INTELLECT AND BRAWN." he beckons for one of the medicham who walks over with a wooden box. the man receives it with both hands and opens it, revealing four pokeballs. "YOU HAVE CLEARED THIS CHALLENGE WITHOUT LOSING TOO MANY POKEMON TO MY URSHIFU'S FIERCE STRIKES. SUBSEQUENTLY, I MUST REWARD SUCH A RESOUNDING SUCCESS WITH GIFTS FOR YOU ALL."[break][break][break]

from the pokeballs, four kubfu summon themselves. they await their new owners, white fur like headbands crowning their foreheads. upon seeing their trainers, they smile.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

"I DID SAY THE OTHER HAD A NEW LITTER, HAW HAW! TRAIN THESE KUBFU WELL, AND CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!" the man bows.[break][break][break]

after the pokeballs are given away, your party is dismissed. each floor's trainer applauds your party as you descend. eventually, your party is able to retrieve their shoes from the entrance and find their way home.

[attr="class","raidInstr"]
instructions

congratulations on successfully clearing the tower and receiving your special rewards! you are allowed to choose the six moves for the kubfu as if it were a gachapon pokemon (learnset only, no hidden abilities). however, please note, you can not evolve these kubfu unless you possess a special item from this event period.[break][break]

lastly, this thread will be left open for a couple days before archival. you may post in here with your characters' reactions or actions.
[break][break][break]