[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

STRIKE THE SLEEPING SLAKING[break]WITH 4X MOVES THAT WILL AWAKEN IT![break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qcgk9qOteT1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break][break][break]

THE THIRD FLOOR IS CLEARED! the dojo student and their flygon move to the side, allowing you access to the wooden staircase that leads you to the fourth floor.[break][break]

THIRD FLOOR REWARDS:[break]
[break][break][break]

WHEN YOU ENTER THE FOURTH FLOOR, a man wakes up from his nap. he seems to have been cuddling his slaking— and obviously, one was the big spoon.[break][break]

yawning, the man says, "THIS SLAKING IS A HEAVY SLEEPER, AND I DON'T MEAN ITS WEIGHT. YOU GOTTA WAKE HIM UP TO PASS— AND EVERYONE'S GOTTA DO THEIR PART."[break][break]

the slaking snores on cue and scratches its stomach in its slumber.[break][break][break]

CLEARING THIS FLOOR WILL REWARD YOU:[break]

[attr="class","raidInstr"]
instructions

• please refer to the event thread for more information.
  • read challenges carefully.
  • you can only commit to ONE MOVE and you can only summon ONE POKEMON.
  • remember to BOLD USED POKEMON MOVES/ABILITIES/ITEMS.
  • on this floor, there is no need to roll.
[break][break][break]

PLEASE POST IN MOD REQS AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED.
[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TOWER CHALLENGE: #5
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 15:38:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Stormy's hand in hers has Francie relieved, not to mention the way that Illie had doted over Stormy as well. The fact that Alexander is pretty well just as worried is evident in how he had taken the time to look her over and make sure she was alright without asking.

A decent tactic, too, given the tension. Francie had to admit, he was trying to be friends, but maybe whatever happened between them was just more hurtful on Stormy's end than on Alex' end... and that didn't make either of them right or wrong, it just sucked.

Much like the next challenge.

Francie walked with the girls up to the challenge and when it was presented, she gave a groan. She pulled another heavy ball, her signature, out from her waistband and expanded the capsule before pressing the center button and releasing her lairon, Auggie.

"This giant needs a good wake up call."

She could feel her blood boiling a bit more than she thought she would, and it had her gripping onto Stormy's hand a bit more. An endearing motion, nothing uncomfortable or aggressive.

"Uproar!"

As commanded, the lairon gave an expression that showed it didn't find amusement in the situation before releasing an uproar in an attempt to wake it up.

"I don't think he can do it by himself, you guys."

Francie's worry wasn't present, it was more like she was being a cheerleader for their really strange makeshift little team.

, , &

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 18:07:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Pent up anxiety makes her blood boil despite the good-will of her doting friends.[break][break]

Francie continues to hold her hand and, if Illie did the same, she would tug her hands away sharply and distance herself if only to give herself some breathing room.[break][break]

After all, the rooms weren't extraordinarily large.[break][break]

She retreats to the rotomi again, returning her Altaria in favor of her recently acquired Galarian Darmanitan. The beast is similar to the fire-variant, if only in name and sheer size.[break][break]

The giant ice-type Pokemon lumbers next to her and she's genuinely grateful for the cold he exudes. It helps temper the uncomfortable heat in her veins.[break][break]

"Help wake him up, big boy."[break][break]

And then she places her hands over her ears and takes a step back as the Darmanitan begins to bellow in a great and unruly UPROAR, adding his own grating voice to the Lairon's.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]tldr: galarian darmanitan used uproar

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 18:24:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]at first it's warmth spreading between connected hands and then, it's suddenly gone. her features twist through emotions and she's practically tasting the tension in the room. eventually, a look of hurt settles onto her face with a frown and the mild tearing of eyes. her gaze follows stormy as she approaches the rotomi and there's no hesitation in the way she lingers by the door, hands beginning to resume fiddling with the belt at her waist.

and only when stormy leaves the rotomi does she step up. her eyes are downcast, following the light steps of her feet as she crosses the room to swap pokemon. her flygon is safely returned to the pc and a new baby takes her place. a galarian darumaka, the baby form of stormy's, joins her side and while normally she'd giggle and fawn over her bundle of excitement, she's uncomfortably quiet when she settles in behind stormy and francie.

wake up the slaking. both of her friends are already working toward the goal and she's taking a little too long to join in. her darumaka stares up at her with big, expectant eyes, and she's meeting them a moment later. "go on," she whispers and the ice-type needs no further prompting. he bounces forward, round and robust and full of energy. the shrill sounds of the younger ice-type's UPROAR begin to join the others. eventually, it becomes white noise, drowned out by the anxiety that settles in her chest.

[attr="class","illietag"]
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 18:52:41 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]being the last to go has its perks. it grants him the opportunity to play observer, to watch all that happens without needing to be involved. despite this perk, he still almost misses something crucial if not for viphi. the flygon nudges her head into his chest and motions over to the other three.

"yeah, i know," he mutters, sighing before reaching up to dote on the flygon a little more. "i'll try my best." he rests his forehead against her neck before recalling her back into her pokeball. he's stepping after the party moments after.

a politoed finds his way into the room and immediately brings his hands to cover his non-existent ears. the UPROAR is loud and disturbing and it lasts forever. despite that, ollie seems to understand the role he plays in this situation. he trods forward and hops up to deliver a WAKE-UP SLAP to slaking's pink nose, booping its nose.

"i like the flower. it looks cute," he says, taking a step so he's next to illeana. he doesn't have to look at her face to know how she feels but he still does. he tries to find her eyes as he asks, "are you okay?"

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 2:12:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]05: LAND CRITICAL HIT

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

BRN

challenge

LAND 4 GUARANTEED CRITICAL HITS[break]ON THE BATTLE ARMOR KABUTOPS.[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qcgk9qOteT1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break][break][break]

THE FOURTH FLOOR IS CLEARED! the dojo student moves to the side, allowing you access to the wooden staircase that leads you to the fifth floor.[break][break]

FOURTH FLOOR REWARDS:[break]
[break][break][break]

WHEN YOU ENTER THE FIFTH FLOOR, a dojo student kicks the air, leg raised high.[break][break]

"YOU WOKE UP A SLAKING. WHOOP-DEE-DOO." she sets her foot down and her kabutops moves past her, raising its scythe-like arms defensively. its gaze is sharp. hardened. just like its carapace, for it looks tougher than most other fossil pokemon. "IF YOU CAN, TRY TO LAND FOUR CRITS ON MY BOY. HE'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT. HE CAN TAKE IT."[break][break]

the kabutops tenses up, awaiting your blows.[break][break][break]

instructions

[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 2:55:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

The sting of rejecting Illie was intense, and she fights to not make eye contact for fear it may hurt worse. But her own frustration and pride makes it impossible for her to reason. She was overwhelmed with the pressure to perform and had embarrassed herself in the last room. Allowing herself to be tugged into the water, to be paralysed by her fear, had been a mistake.[break][break]

And now she was making another one by actively icing Illeana out. In the moment it felt justified, a selfish attempt to hold onto her ego. But it was also because of her jealousy - a trait she wasn't aware she felt or could feel until faced with the realization of their situation.[break][break]

So she avoids it altogether, pouring herself into each challenge and effectively blocking out everyone involved. Even Francie, probably, because it was better to make it a united front than to allow exceptions.[break][break]

The moment the sleeping Pokemon wakes, Stormy takes the steps first to avoid conflict or conversation. The next Pokemon requires more brute force and so she applies it. Swapping her uproar for a Throh, she waits as the fighting-type Pokemon is the first to slam against the Kabutop's BATTLE ARMOR. [break][break]

Throh breaks the impenetrable surface with his MOLD BREAKER and STORM THROW.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]tldr: throh used mold breaker + stormy throw

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 14:48:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The tension is awkward and not unnoticed. Stormy's dealing with some inner demons and Stormy knows what that looks and feels like all too well. All she can offer is her own patient smile.

Even as the next, incredibly difficult and specific challenge is given, Francie's mind wanders on Stormy. She has no pokemon that can meet the criteria, so she's decided to borrow one from a friend-- her and pretty well just share PC passwords cause they're buds.

After releasing the borrowed pinsir and giving the order, it breaks through the same challenge with easy, thanks to its mold breaker and storm throw combination.

Seriously, who came up with these challenges??

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 20:53:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]sometimes, there's moments in life where you have to withdraw not out of kindness for others but out of kindness for yourself. and perhaps this is one of those moments where noises become too much until they fade out of existence and it's just the hammering of your heart pounding in your ears to keep you company.

and like a cloyster, she closes her shell around her.

alexander's words don't pierce the armor put into place, the defense mechanism meant to protect but cloysters have spikes on their shells that aren't meant for protection. and like the gladiators with their shields of spikes, they're ready for war.

she offers a hum of acknowledgement and nothing further, instead slinking away and over to the rotomi in the corner. it's abnormal behavior but she's come to learn things about herself that surprise her each and every day. like her eyes can turn as cold as her mother's or how handling things in silence is still one of her greatest attributes all these years later. her pokemon are swapped out, a throh taking its place at her side instead.

and when she returns to the group, a frigid air lingers around them. she can't place where the catalyst lies... within stormy or herself.

"go," she murmurs and the throh responds with a grunt. with both MOLD BREAKER and STORM THROW, the kabutops is handled and she's not waiting anymore. quick steps are taken toward the staircase beyond this trainer, as if she can really leave all of this tension behind her, beyond the walls of her own makeshift shell.

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 2:16:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]alexander sees the subtleties in her expression and what lies beneath the nuances of her facade. where his presence might usually be comforting he knows it does anything but in the moment. the distance she creates is expected and no matter how painful the space between them is, he allows it.

perhaps navel tower is cursed after all.

surprisingly, alexander does not have the next pokemon prepared and ready to go on his person. there's only so much prepration one can do before being caught off guard by the specifics of a challenge. he browses through the rotomi for a while before landing on the solution to this challenge.

the pancham called out isn't his but it'll do. "hi, mister pancham. i need your help with that kabutops." he points to the fossil-pokemon and then up into the air. "can you plase STORM THROW it up?" and with that the pancham springs into action. its MOLD BREAKER enables it to break through the tough BATTLE ARMOR.

[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 19:58:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]06: PUNCHING BAG

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

BRN

challenge

ATTACK/HIT THE OPPONENT A GUARANTEED TOTAL OF 15 TIMES,[break]
WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE FROM THE FERROSEED.
[break]

THE FIFTH FLOOR IS CLEARED! the dojo student moves to the side, allowing you access to the wooden staircase that leads you to the sixth floor.[break][break]

FIFTH FLOOR REWARDS:[break]
[break][break][break]

WHEN YOU ENTER THE SIXTH FLOOR, a serene scene awaits. in the middle of a zen garden, a ferroseed is buried half-way, its sharp spikes surrounding its unimpressed gaze.[break][break]

an old man stares at you all. he offers no congratulations, no celebration or joy. instead, he grumbles, as if irritated that he has to leave his stone seat. not a lot of people have reached this height, it seems.[break][break]

clearing his throat of thorns, the man explains the challenge: "STRIKE MY BOY, FERRORO. AT LEAST 15 TIMES. SAME RULES AS ALWAYS. 'CEPT FER ONE THING. DON'T LET YOUR POKEMON GET HURT." the ferroseed does not stir. it does not move. is it even alive?[break][break][break]

instructions

[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 20:20:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the climb up the stairs is painfully quiet. silence settles around them and the ugly ass throh at her side merely glances up at her with a grunt. it's quickly recalled the moment she steps into the next room.

the rotomi once again welcomes her for another change between pokemon. the throh is switched for a more familiar pokemon, one that compliments her a lot more than she had originally believed. a cloyster who stares at the group with a look of mild annoyance. too many people, not her style. it seems the sentiment is somewhat shared by her trainer as the scientist doesn't bother to step back to the group. instead, she'll rise to the challenge.

her eyes narrow at the ferroseed, at the spikes that protrude from every inch of its body. difficult to hit without getting hit yourself... unless, of course, you also happen to have spikes of your own. and she, in this particular moment, does.

"skewer it," she hisses, frustration slowly beginning to get the better of her. the cloyster at her side needs no further prompting. instead, the shelled pokemon grunts and SKILL LINK comes into play, allowing the ICICLE SPEAR to land for a maximum of 5 hits. her trainer watches on with an almost indifferent stare, as if it's not unusual for her cloyster to shoot icicles into other bodies. and when it's done, she begins to shuffle on.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 0:14:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Whatever tension remains is ignored in favor of climbing. Stormy is getting into the swing of it, and the next challenge is a breeze. She had recently acquired a Toucannon with the uncanny ability to land every single one of her BULLET SEEDS no matter the circumstance. There were always five consecutive shots.[break][break]

So the prompt to hit the Ferroseed with multiple attacks would be a breeze.[break][break]

Stormy steps up to the plate alongside Illeana, ordering the Toucannon weighing on her shoulder to assault the opponent with her SKILL LINKED BULLET SEED.[break][break]

"Well done!"[break][break]

The Toucannon's gigantic beak curls down to press against her cheek, warming up in affection. Stormy doesn't seem to mind the heat, however.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]tldr: toucannon used bullet seed

template by kay

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 9:44:06 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]the dojo student moves to the side, marking their success at the challenge, but no celebrations come from it. not even a smile. the mood is sour and drenched by tension and no matter how much he dislikes it, he accepts the situation for what it is and moves on.

"thank you, mister pancham." alexander holds his hand out and the two of them bump fists; mister pancham's trainer is unfortunately a millennial. the fighting-type is then recalled and deposited back into the rotomi.

the sound of footsteps bounce off the walls and the party soon find themselves in a much more serene scene. the aroma of flowers is lovely and he appreciates the brief change in setting. hand to his belt finds his solution for the challenge.

alexander points to the half-buried ferroseed. "over there, chill. do you see it?" the cinccino perks her head the direction and nods. "BULLET SEED it, please." and with that, the cinccino gathers various seeds in her mouth and spits them at the steel-type, ensuring all five hit due to her SKILL LINK. alexander is not sure where she got the seeds from; maybe hibernation prep?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 12:28:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Did Illie just tell a pokemon to skewer another pokemon? Francie can understand it's due to frustration, but it doesn't mean that it makes the situation any easier. Her friends are hurting and much like Alex, she just wants to make it better.

But she can't. It has to run its course, she knows this. Makes it no less painful to watch.

Stormy seems to be getting more into the challenge, but Illie's still hurt, and Francie's not entirely sure what to do other than to watch the three of them succeed while she's returning her borrowed pokemon before following behind them to make her way up to the next challenge.

no action needed huzzah

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]