he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
SUMMER SURPRISES: BEACH PARTY
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 8:48:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

"Has something else happened to them?" Razz couldn't help but ask not seeing as to why the group would need a break if just the temporarily taking away their friend was the only problem they were going through. He smiled lightly at the joke about his discolored cat as he looked down at the kitten in his arms who was wiggling around to get down to which Razz knelt down to allowed but he made sure to keep him in place for now as the two sniffed at one another. "Yeah got lucky with the pick there," he chuckled softly though at the questioned he pondered. [break][break]

"Sorry I don't know to much, I've only been with the Rangers for like three-ish months now? So I don't know everything the league decides, if I had to take a guess though they uses the games here to pick out Trainers they think would be determined enough to train these guys. You saw yourself how wild their electric powers are," as he commented his cat seemed to try to wiggle more as it wanted to play. Salem jumped next to him and said something with his little meows about how it would be fine and it seemed to convince the ranger to let his electric cat go. [break][break]

Said white cat would then attempt to pounce on the other for a little play fighting to which just made him worry. "Do you think it's a good idea to let them play so soon?"

[break][break]
    [/b] [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

Event Thread

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
    He/Him/His
    Feb 5
    Lavaridge Town
    Eyes For Izumi
    Exec VP of RaiCorp
    Senior Ranger
    i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    886 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @josh
    Josh Dragomir
    POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 17:45:48 GMT
    Josh Dragomir Avatar
    Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“Making me take the lead now, are you?” she teased back with a grin.

Sighing, as she knew there was no other way she was getting out of this, she followed suit and began helping the two shrieking children (who ended up playing in the water after being distracted by the Froakie) and showed them how to kick-paddle with their feet.

It was so cheesy, yet at the same time it felt so right to do because well, they were a family, and families did things together, right?

Eventually, she took both their hands and slowly led them out to deeper water.

“Hold on tight, you two. Keep kicking. You’re lighter than the water, keep kicking like how I showed you, she encouraged them as she waded out towards waist-deep water.

cheesy family time

Josh took a deep breath, suddenly very worried when Izumi began to pull them into the deep water. They had their floaties, sure, and both he, Izumi and several Pokemon were watching them. But it was still their first times being in the deep water, and Josh wasn't sure what could go wrong. He ended up holding his breath as he watched Izumi pull them out, but they seemed to take to kicking their feet well enough. He finally let out that exhale he sorely needed.

With that, he started to kick his feet and swim after them. Promptly diving underwater, he came up in front of them, grasping Izumi's shoulders. "Ahh I'm a Sharpedo!"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

champ

mimi
    she/her
    twenty-eight
    july 29
    twinleaf, sinnoh
    demisexual
    veteran trainer
    cadet
    what am i
    without my armor?
    15 height
    15 height
    When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
    awards
    129 posts
    Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @mimi
    Mimi Cheng
    POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 4:36:47 GMT
    Mimi Cheng Avatar
    [attr="class","mimi"]what a way to end a party.

the beginnings of a thunderstorm roar in the distance, blinking in and out and accompanied by a chorus of lightning-forging hammers. the sight strikes mimi as nothing more than a summer afternoon's thunderstorm. an oddity only because of the place above which it appeared – somewhere along the mountain range, rather than at sea. if only she knew.

her feet lead her back to the beach house she's rented. if the woman had stayed at the beach, she'd have seen the litter of electric-type kittens being handed out. unfortunately, she missed out. not like she could claim one of her own anyway.
    [attr="class","seelie"]
    [newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,650 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 7:05:06 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
    [attr="class","omgentop"]SUMMER SURPRISES: BEACH PARTY

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SUMMER SURPRISES EVENT
    MINI-GAMES THROUGHOUT
    ENDS AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST

THANK YOU!

[break][break][break]

THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in the summer beach party event! If your character(s) has participated in this event, this thread is eligible for AUGUST CAMPSITES & THEIR CURRY. However, please remember that one of your characters must have been active in the event (not just 1 post) for this thread to truly be eligible as a curry ingredient.[break][break][break]

Stay tuned for more events in TOXIC TAKEOVER'S EVENT CYCLE!