poachers, [ m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 18:37:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Rusturf tunnel. The connection between Verdanturf Town and Rustboro City. Thanks to Marcy's intel, they had a decent idea of somebody passing through the cave, on their way through, with a 'star' of a gardevoir in their clutches. Now, those things were expensive, sure, but also...[break][break]

"I say we keep it."[break][break]

Abner spoke to Marcel, in reference to Valerio, who wanted a gardevoir for himself. Personally, Abner was more of an alakazam kinda man, but hey, to each their own.[break][break]

Mostly, Abner knew better. They couldn't keep it because it was a requested steal that would need to be stored and ... other stuff, Marcel had the details, Abner was mostly just the transportation; from picking the two rockets up to teleporting them into the tunnel, which is where they stood now, laying in wait in the cave.[break][break]

"Also, I thought you said they'd be through here by noon?"[break][break]

Some joker was supposed to be 'guarding' the transportation of the special shiny gardevoir or something. But hell, it's not like Abner hadn't taken on a league member or two in the name of stealin' shit. He was ready. Pumped, even.

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

gardevoir season mission

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 20:17:07 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Normally, Valerio would be pissed. He agreed to join  in the gardevoir-napping mission but he was not expecting a crowd. Three’s more than enough.

But is not an ordinary member—the guy was an intel-gatherer from the Rocket that Valerio remembered well. And if his help meant a gardevoir by their hands, then help he must.

“Hoennians aren’t always the punctual ones,” he offered both his company, knowing well his opinions did not do anything because the cargo with the prized token was still minutes too late.

Should they be caught in this dangerous mission, he setup a plan to disperse from the group safely while protectimg his identity. Abner was more than capable of escaping, as well as Marcel—part of the boons that came with being their mission partners. Underneath the cavern shadows, his runerigus, Phantom, was patiently waiting for his prey.

“I should have brought my card games though if I knew this would take a while,” 
Valerio humored the two. The rocket elite turned to the admin. “Are you really sure they’re heading this way?”

gardevoir season mission
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 21:31:11 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel sits in the passenger seat of a car--an old wreck of a thing that was only there as a cover--window rolled down. if they really wanted to make a quick getaway, abner could teleport them out. stuck with a broken-down car is the cover story he's going for at the moment.
[break][break]
"pay for it, and it's yours," he answers without missing a beat. their client was paying a good amount of money for this gardevoir; abner didn't have a chance of outbidding her.
[break][break]
when valerio speaks up, marcel leans out the window. "if you don't believe me, you can go somewhere else." despite his words, there's nothing more than marcel's placid tone, overwhelmingly inoffensive. the other rockets would know this is simply how he is.
[break][break]
as if on cue, the sound of an engine fades in from the other end of the tunnel.
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"] [attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 15:20:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"...and now imagine it's like a spike collar, but instead of spikes, it's light bulbs."

kyle explains a business pitch with stormy as he drives a motorcycle with her as the passenger. having met up with her on the big city of rustboro, he decides he might as well give her a ride to his destination since they'll most likely hang around his home at verdanturf all day anyways.

with the terrain of the tunnel, he decides to go in slow and steady. this was just a normal delivery of pokemon with healing moves from rustboro to verdanturf that, while crucial, wasn't really time dependent.

"i present exhibit a. it's a work in progress, but we'll get there."

from beside him was a manectric that's been keeping up with their pace. on its mouth was a light bulb that had been lit up by her own static electricity, brightening up the place when his bike's lights couldn't.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 17:54:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","cthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy clings to Kyle's back, one hand occasionally reaching for her helmet to make sure its still secure. It is, because Kyle had specifically tightened it for her and given her a clonk on the head when it was properly adjusted. But still. [break][break]

Her hair billows behind her, getting unnecessarily tangled, but such is the life of someone who forgets their hair elastics constantly.[break][break]

Kyle is explaining a business pitch to her and she's trying to listen through the wind whipping past their ears.[break][break]

"Light bulbs? Is it going to be battery operated?"[break][break]

It was hard to picture, but probably ideal for finding your Pokemon in the dark.[break][break]

But then he's showing her an example of his invention and she shifts in her seat, holding on tighter so that she might be able to look behind her. There she finds Kyle's Manectric, acting as a source of light all her own. She purses her lips.[break][break]

"I mean.. I think I like it, but can't she generate her own light source?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 18:26:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

The sound of a motorcycle brings Abner out of Marcel's dampening of the mood and Valerio's attempt to do whatever it is Valerio's doing. Honestly, what a crazy bunch of kids they are. But when Abner sees from a distance who is on the bike, it'll be the first time Marcel seems absolute fucking panic on Abner's features.[break][break]

"Shit shit shit hide me!"[break][break]

Abner's ducking into the bed of the truck and hiding himself beneath blankets and other things that're in the truck.[break][break]

"She knows my face as a police officer fuckin' hide me with your zoro!"[break][break]

He's too lazy to pronounce the full name of marcel's illusion pokemon.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
poachers, [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 18:40:13 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

definitely tried wooing to keep the gardevoir—Valerio should note it afterwards and reward him for being a good boy. But before he could even respond, their chattering was immediately drowned by the noise from the passing motorcycle and the light from the vehicle and the manectric with the weird bulb collar. The cargo was a motorcycle... carrying Elite Fours?

When Abner pleaded to be hidden in threats of being exposed, Valerio uttered, “I have one better.”

The rocket daddy let out faint whistles, two notes of similar pitch, and Phantom knew what his trainer meant to say. Lurking through the cavern shadows, the runerigus followed the speeding duo and his electric dog and produced TOXIC SPIKES before a considerable distance between them and the rockets.

“Now, you can use your cop-show again for our advantage,” Valerio pushed Abner to and ’s help. “See where they’re keeping the pokémon, and we’ll get it from there.” He turned to look at Marcel before winking.

gardevoir season mission