December 23
Lumios City
heterosexual
EMT, medical student
Cadet
Single
10 height
10 height
i wish i was special (you're so very special)
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nettie
Nanette Sanguine
Nanette's Tracker
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 16:25:06 GMT
Nanette Sanguine Avatar

threads

the story so far

In KISS WITH A FIST, a nighttime endeavor for street stall food ends up more high octane than originally intended. Privy to a good ole case of vigilante justice, Nanette gives chase. In the words of Jake Peralta, "cool motive! Still murder." Though it's definitely more complex than that. Granted, killing is bad! Or whatever. But if the bodies of justice do not enact justice, then who will?

For SLOW RIDE, ranger cadet Nanette undergoes a supervised expedition with Elinor Anderson at Mt. Chimney. It's really, ridiculously toasty there, and Nanette is not built for hot terrain. Still, gotta suck it up.

She visits a kindergarten class with Thaddeus Kane in COMMUNITY. While I am not able to make gratuitous Community references (yet), they entertain a classroom of hyperactive children with their respective Pokémon.

When the light at Dewford's lighthouse begins to wane, Nanette is there for a check-up for the thread, AQUA. She is joined by Penelope Livy.

In GLITTER, Nanette is randomly plucked from the line of a coffee shop to star in a direct-to-stream romantic film! It's a dream come true. Like, seriously. She's a romantic, and she's corny as hell. But please...she wants her coffee. Shortly after this fantastical film endeavor, Nanette joins Annalise Henderson to battle against a very unique kind of trainer...an oranguru! Who seems to want to be the very best, that no one ever was. Hence why it has commandeered two pokémon in DAFFODIL.

The work of a ranger never seems to end, even at the cadet baseline. While scoping the desert, Nanette comes across Vallen Mercer tossing juvenile snake pokémon like day old chowder. With the unforgiving heat, his ridiculous commentary, and some other third reason, Nanette did her best to stay collected with some varied results in EXPANSE. As if some divine reprieve from the boiling heat, a medical conference in Rustboro leads Nanette to a rainy evening. All is well until she reveives a call from Priya Kosch, and she makes a mad dash through the deluge to give him some urgent treatment (CHERRY, CHERRY).