Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
ULTRA DEEP SEA: NETL
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 19:09:47 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest3"]
[attr="class","nomitest3title"]

THE WILDS: ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","nomitest3body"]

The THUNDER WAVE missed its intended mark, but avoiding the retaliation of 's Toxapex was still a useful outcome. Nomi tried to track the admin's position once the crackling electricity had died down, only to realize too late that the blond had taken advantage of a well-timed PHANTOM FORCE, which had allowed her to sneakily appear right behind Nomi.[break][break]
"It is you who are the traitor," Nomi answered calmly; her grasp of Kalosian was mediocre at best, but she understood Elisabeth's meaning perfectly well.[break][break]
Without turning around to face the admin, Nomi flicked another Pokeball from her waist, releasing Valerian. The Sylveon, who knew Nomi's mind better than anyone, immediately put up a LIGHT SCREEN in-between the pink-haired girl and her assailant, a shimmering veil of white energy that distorted her visage with a strange underwater-like quality. Only then did Nomi whip around, crimson eyes flashing with determined resilience.[break][break]
"You are not yourself, Admin Fiorelli," Nomi explained. "You have been poisoned by a Nihilego." As she spoke, Lilac circled back around, escaping the Toxapex, the red gem beginning to glow again as the Starmie prepared another attack.[break][break]
"We intend to take you back to Sootopolis, where the cure awaits - we don't want to hurt you, but it may be necessary, for your own good."[break][break]
Nomi was not sure if rational thinking was something Elisabeth was capable of in that moment, but she knew that the admin herself was a student of toxicology. If Nihilego had control of the woman's brain, Nomi needed to trigger the right set of memories, the ones that might be able to help Elisabeth realize what was happening to her. Maybe the woman even knew how to cure herself, it was just a matter of getting her to remember how. It was a longshot, but it was worth trying.[break][break]
And if that didn't work, well...[break][break]
Nomi's hand slid into her pocket, where she was carrying her Tera Orb, grasping it tightly in too-cold fingers - ready and willing.

| | [break][break]

NOTES

- Nomi's in a cute wet suit (like this), her Pokeballs secured to her waist.[break]
- Prompts fulfilled:
  • Explore the unnerving wreckage of a Megalopolan vessel, named The Quaestor Lucis
  • Discover the skeletal remains of long dead Megalopolans
  • Involve a betrayal of some kind
  • 's desire to become more dangerous should be explored
  • 's passion for scientific discovery must push the narrative forward in a pivotal way

[attr="class","nomitest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","nomitest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nomitest3"]--accent:#f798d6;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 20:05:11 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

's desire to tap into memories succeeded. Each calm, methodical assessment of Elisabeth's sanity struck into her psyche like a perfectly sharpened dagger, drawing forth a sneering echo of another man's words she'd long tried to repress:[break][break][break]

"You are not yourself, Lisa. Your mind has been poisoned against me. We intend to take you home, where you can rest and I can watch over you. I don't want to hurt you, but this is necessary. For your own good."
[break][break]

It was always for her own fucking good, wasn't it?[break][break]

"Your audacity astounds me."[break][break]

The PHANTOM FORCE connected at last -- but rather than strike the other woman directly, the Brambleghast aimed for the Starmie beside her, diverting it from assailing her Toxapex.[break][break]

"Let's say you're right. Let's say I'm poisoned by a Nihilego. Aren't you a scientist, Miss Sato? We both know that traditional methods such as Aromatherapy don't work for poison of this scale."[break][break]

Science was its own god, and Elisabeth Fiorelli was a mere mortal. One that all three of her companions had already expressed a willingness to attack and kill, based on fear alone.[break][break]

"It's a valuable thing, having a living infected Nihilego specimen."[break][break]

A tempting thing.[break][break]

"And yet, the most essential part of curing this neurotoxin is abstinence of the chemical itself. The hastening of its removal from the body. That limits your window of study, doesn't it?"[break][break]

What did Elisabeth know about , really? What might that woman do to get additional accolades on the Rocket base? What was one dead woman, a casualty in the Ultra Deep Sea, when compared to whatever power and knowledge a scientist could gain from researching her corpse?[break][break]

"What's to stop me from becoming a cadaver on your table, Miss Sato? Prove my life matters to you."[break][break]

You can't, her green eyes dared, flashing with open retaliation. This time when Elisabeth ordered her Toxapex to strike with ICY WIND from behind, her target for the attack was clear:[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- 's attempt to draw on Elisabeth's memories succeeds -- but backfires by calling on memories when Elisabeth's husband gaslit her and told her she was insane.[break]
- Brambleghast's PHANTOM FORCE connects on Starmie.[break]
- Prompt Met: Poisoner knowledge is pivotal. Elisabeth explains that the most essential part of curing Nihilego neurotoxins is abstinence from the chemical.[break]
- Toxapex uses ICY WIND against .[break]
- Elisabeth tells Nomi she doesn't believe that Nomi values her life, because Elisabeth is more useful as a scientific specimen, and attacks her after daring Nomi to prove she values the admin's life.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 3:07:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she glared through the storm of fire, hoping the attacks would be enough. the nihilego were beaten back, drifting away. as they disappeared into the dark, she saw it for sure: the cave moved. seaweed began reaching for them.[break][break]
”we need to leave soon. this world seems to know we’re here.” lulu looked back to the wreckage, wondering about the situation within. ”but i still have to get some pictures.”[break][break]
however, she refused to leave theo there alone.[break][break]
within the ship, darkrai burst from the shadows, tossed djall aside, and spread its claws. nightmare mist spilled outward like sentient smoke, curling around naomi as it reached for elisabeth. inescapable, it would pour into her mind and pull her under, into a deep, horrific sleep.[break][break]
darkrai would aid in delivering them from the ship ruins, and once they had managed to regroup, the head scientist informed them with a careful eye, ”i’ll be right back.”[break][break]
she disappeared into the shadows, resurfacing to take quick shots here and there of the ship and remains before returning. this time, she seemed even more eager to leave than before.[break][break]

sgyW6h8M

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
notes:[break]
- darkrai sleeps elisabeth[break]
- lulu takes photos of the wreckage rq[break]
- regrouped, leaving?[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 7:48:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i agree."[break][break]

for this place does not seem to welcome them. if anything, it actively seeks them like pests needing to be eliminated. it is something to keep in mind for their next venture back.[break][break]

after regrouping, he gives an approving nod to the two of them.[break][break]

"good job. i imagine she must not have been easy to deal with."[break][break]

with a final glance back at the nihilegos, some charred and drifting away while others continue to persist, he nods back in the direction they came from.[break][break]

"let's leave. take her back to the sub."[break][break]

X|EGdSk0

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-milotic color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-salamence color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gyarados color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 20:02:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest3"]
[attr="class","nomitest3title"]

THE WILDS: ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","nomitest3body"]

What's to stop me from becoming a cadaver on your table, Miss Sato? Prove my life matters to you.[break][break]
's vitriol freezes Nomi in place, in an ironic mimicry of the THUNDER WAVE'S intended effect.[break][break]
Is that what I am? The sort of person who would be willing to let someone die in the name of science?[break][break]
If millions could benefit from whatever discoveries were made, what did one loss of life matter?[break][break]
Is that what they thought, too? The people who let my parents die?[break][break]
A cold shiver passed through Nomi at that thought, but before she could react to it, a barrage of ice hit her so hard it threw her back into the nearby stack of crates. Val's LIGHT SCREEN shimmered, protecting his trainer from any major injury, but the force of the attack still caused Nomi's vision to flash with a sudden burst of stars. Her body ached as she crashed into the rotting wood. As the dust cleared, she tried to stand, but fell shakily to one knee. Val and Lilac were at her side in an instant, but where was Elisabeth...?[break][break]
A shadow the color of inky darkness passed silently by Nomi, curling itself around the admin, as if in mockery of a lover's embrace. Nomi recognized it as Darkrai's NIGHTMARE MIST. Nomi knew that it would cause Elisabeth to fall into a horrible, nightmarish sleep...but she did not disagree with Lulu's decision. They needed to get Elisabeth to the submarine, so that they could cure her - trying to reason with the poisoned woman clearly wasn't working.[break][break]
's praise did not bring Nomi any sense of relief or pride. She managed to pick herself back up with the aid of her Pokémon. "Abstinence from the toxin will cure her," Nomi found herself saying to Lulu and Theo, echoing what Elisabeth herself had known all along, though her voice sounded far away to her own ears. "As long as she remains asleep, we can take our time getting safely back to Sootopolis."[break][break]
Nomi followed after Lulu and Theo, then, but as she did so, the rhythmic thumping deep below - that Nomi had heard earlier - seemed to grow in intensity. Nomi found herself regretting their premature departure from the Ultra Deep Sea: after all, something further down was still calling to her...or was that just her own imagination, her mind fatigued from the unexpected battle that had taken place?[break][break]
I will come back here, she resolved.[break][break]
OamAcDtg

| | [break][break]

NOTES

- Nomi's in a cute wet suit (like this), her Pokeballs secured to her waist.[break]
- Nomi, though reluctant to leave the ultra deep sea, helps Lulu and Theo take Elisabeth back to the Rocket submarine. Resolves to come back to study this strange world more.[break]
- Final post - roll added

[attr="class","nomitest3pkmn"]

[attr="class","nomitest3credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nomitest3"]--accent:#f798d6;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3title"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:10px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest3 .nomitest3credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 23:11:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

A sadistic pleasure overwhelmed Elisabeth at the sight of thrown back against the crates. Power -- no, being the one in power -- was such a rare thrill to her. It was a high that left her breathless with wanting.[break][break]

For more. And more. And more.[break][break]

"If you try to kill me, rest assured, Miss Sato. I will be the one who kills you first."[break][break]

It was then that a familiar dread crept over the Rocket admin, black mist seeping into her skin and invading her lungs. This time, there were no pleasant Musharna dreams to blunt Darkrai's NIGHTMARE MIST, leaving her only moments to surrender to the bleak totality of its slumber at 's command.[break][break]

Writhing with a cry that strangled itself into silence, Elisabeth's body went prone like a puppet gone slack beneath abruptly released strings; the lack of gravity left her suspended mid-air, floating like one more corpse among the Megalopolan skeletons that littered this place.[break][break]

Only the rapid pulse of her heartbeat betrayed how alive Elisabeth remained, sweat on her brow and shivers crawling up her skin speaking to either the neurotoxins that whispered in her mind, or to the horror show that Darkrai now played out for her in this forced sleep that promised no kindness.[break][break]

Her Toxapex and Brambleghast returned to their Pokeballs as their mistress was forcibly drifted along the current, weightless as she was dragged along in 's care.[break][break]

She would awaken much later in the Rocket labs, unsure how much of this series of events was real, or a nightmare.[break][break]

But she would awaken, remaining very much alive.[break][break]

DFsQOWWT

[break][break]

NOTES

- Cranky Elisabeth is put to sleep by Darkrai, wakes up later in the labs, unsure how much of this is real or a dream.[break]
- Fini!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 9:29:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/1sDYLcH/crab-cage.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]