Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Racing Training [S/Josh/Past]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 18:23:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the email was sent to her phone over the upcoming days he can do the orientation, some self-paced learning, and the hands-on training for her job as a gym trainer of the racing grounds, she would get herself ready for the first day of training at the Mauville Racing Grounds where she took her Flygon to fly from her home in Lilycove to Mauville City to try to be on time.[break][break]

Recalling Hortensia back into her Pokeball after hopping off the large insect-like dragon, the Pokemon that she would be using for the training would be her Absol which was a little easier to ride on than Persian which went for high speeds and wasn’t beginner friendly. Finding the Mauville Racing Grounds on the north city line, the woman came close to the outdoor facility to see the different courses for each type of Pokemon based on their types of riding and sent out her Absol for Sayori to follow her to the grassy and hilly course.[break][break]

Nevertheless, Elise found Josh near the grassy and hilly course made for land-based Pokemon to ride on. “Good afternoon, Josh. Sayori and I are ready for the hands-on training if you so please to give me directions on how to start through the basics.” The Rapidash-sized female Absol sat near her trainer as Elise spoke to the gym leader where Sayori kept a little quiet in case she was needed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 8:35:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was easy enough to find in the Main Sector of Mauville Racing Grounds, near the SPLIT OVAL, the course ideal for beginners. While it had slanting ground, a two-lane fork, and some elevation change to it, it was still the simplest course for a brand-new Pokémon rider to handle. Today's class was small: with only five making it through training, each of Josh's tenured trainers could focus on teaching one-on-one. Elise may have been able to catch a glimpse of Raikiri, Josh's Zeraora, barreling down a nearby land course in Sector 1 at surreal speed rivaling even legendary Pokémon.

She would also see some of what would be her co-workers if she made it all the way through the new hire process: SHAWN RICHARDS, LYNDON MYERS, JACKIE MYERS, and JANE HOWARD. The first of which was the second-in-command, and had been chosen for the position of Interim Gym Leader in the event something untoward were to happen to Josh. He was seated atop Saber, Josh's Manectric. All the others were seated atop male Pyroar, one of which was Shiny.

"I want to start today's training with a diagnostic," Josh asked Elise, seated on his Absol, who tilted her head toward the princess and her own Absol with an expressionless stare. "Let's go for a ride around the Split Oval once. I want to gauge your skill level so I can determine where to start. I'll do my best to keep pace with you."

PAST THREAD: This thread takes place in mid-February 2023.

{WC: 246}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Twilight        Absol             Good
Raikiri         Zeraora           Good
Saber           Manectric         Good
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good
Simba           Pyroar            Good
Kovu            Pyroar            Good

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 22:27:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While she had caught a glimpse of a Zeraora barreling down a nearby land course in Sector 1, the speed of the electric type feline was as fast as where the legendary dog trio were able to run. She had focused on getting to do the diagnostic with Sayori along with seeing the rest of her classmates having their mounts with Shawn being the chosen interim gym leader should Josh have something happen to him. The three other students were seated on male Pyroar and one of them was shiny colored while the interim gym leader was seated on Josh’s trusty Manectric.[break][break]

The Galarian royal mounted on Sayori the Absol while the gym leader spoke of wanting to gauge her sklll level, so he could determine where to start and would try to keep up pace with her. “I will strive to make an impression for you.” She spoke to Josh with a firm nod before directing her Absol towards a ride onto the slanting ground with the female dark type making a small dash for the lap around. Holding onto her mount, she felt the wind rush past her face with the current speed Sayori was going.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 3:41:33 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The brightly-glowing Illumina Pokémon kept pace with Elise and her own, reaching quite the clip going down the hill at the very end. While it wasn't fast enough to warrant a joyous cry. Mauville's Gym Leader was still having a lot of fun. Elise was among the top performers, crossing the finish line second out of all the students Josh and his tenured trainers were working with. "You've got a lot of experience riding Pokémon, don't you?" the inquisitive one asked. "I'm impressed. You've got good balance and aren't afraid of high speed at all. I've just got a couple things I want to go over with you before we get into racing fundamentals."

With that, Josh led the way to the widest part of the course: right before where it split in two. "Now, making sharp turns will not only test your Pokémon's strength, but yours as well. You know how you can guide your Pokémon either with shifting your weight or by pulling on your Pokémon's reins? Well, you can make really tight turns if you do both at the same time." He gave a quick demonstration, letting his Absol get up to speed before leaning harshly to his left and harshly yanking backward with just his left hand. He let out a hiss as Twilight dug her claws into the ground, digging up quite a bit of dirt and swerving back toward Elise with great speed. Of course, he would cut his high speed before it became a danger to her. "I do want to warn you, you will feel like your thigh and upper leg are being squeezed, but it can be really important for twisty courses. There are plenty to practice on elsewhere on the properly. If you're comfortable with it, give it a try." With that, he would yield to Sayori.

{WC: 312}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 18:20:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Since Josh was following close behind her as they both made the run down the hill at the very end, Elise had a lot of fun with her Absol using her own speed to go through the first lap of the beginner’s course. The trainee gym trainer was one of the top performing students where she crossed the finish line second of the all the students that were here in Josh’s class. Looking to Josh as he speaks of her experience riding Pokemon, she replied with a sheepish smile. “I rode horseback on Ponyta when I was younger, both in Johto and Galar, and Rapidash when I was in my late teens to transition to riding on them.”[break][break]

Hearing Josh give her praise for her riding skills and wanting to go over a couple of things before going to the racing fundamentals while she followed Josh to the wildest part of the course, the royal nods to Josh when he spoke his piece over making tight turns by doing both actions at the same time. She watched the gym leader and his Absol make a demonstration in making the tight turn and kicking up a lot of dirt. [break][break]

Once he came back with cutting the high speed on his Absol, so it didn’t become a danger to the royal, he warned her a bit that she’ll feel like her thigh and upper leg are being squeezed, but it’s really important for the twisty courses. “I’ll give it a try.” Her response to the slightly older gym leader came with another firm nod as she directs Sayori onto the wildest part of the course with the Absol getting up to great speed like Twilight had done. [break][break]

Emulating what Josh had done in his demonstration, she leans harshly to her right in shifting her own weight while yanking a little backward with her left hand on the female Absol’s reins. Sayori kicks up the dirt when she digs her claws to make the tight turn and veer towards Josh, only slowing down to a stop when Elise cuts it down and not wanting to crash into him by accident.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 7:20:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Your experience shows," Josh replied as his eyes shifted toward his tenured Gym Trainers, making sure they were instructing the new hires correctly. All seemed to go according the plan. "Alright, good luck with her!" Josh and his own Absol tailed the young princess, mimicking the expected move at a distance. With a Pokémon so adept at turning naturally, he knew it was going to be rough on both of them. It was an important technique to learn for Pokémon with less turning prowess, though.

During the swift turn, Josh felt like he was being yanked to one side as though he were tethered to a taut cord stretched to its limit. He let out a yelp of his own, feeling like the Absol was trying to buck him off during the maneuver. With both of them having kicked up quite a bit of dust, Josh knew Elise hadn't held back. "I'm really impressed. You'll be one of my most trusted Gym Trainers before you know it. Now, before we get into racing fundamentals, there's one more important thing I want to see you try. Some courses will require Pokémon to jump. To command a Pokémon to jump, flick the reins with both your wrists, almost like you're holding a whip. And hold on tight, too; some Pokémon can jump really high!"

{WC: 227}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 5:37:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing Josh’s words of being impressed with how much experience she had while she and her Absol made the turn like Josh and Twilight did in their small demonstration, it was a little rough since Absol didn’t appear to have more turning prowess than other mounts who do well at it. She gave the gym leader a smile when he tells her that she’ll be one of his trusted gym trainers before she knew it and before he would go into the racing fundamentals, there was one more thing that he wanted to see her do.[break][break]

With Josh giving her the directions on how to make a Pokemon jump with flicking the reins with both wrists, he talks about some Pokemon being good jumpers than most with their jumps being very high. Flicking the reins on her Absol with both of her wrists, the female dark type jumps up into the air and lands onto the ground as neatly as possible.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 3:05:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Sayori's lack of turning prowess didn't go unnoticed by Josh, though it was not a concern. Every Pokémon was different; even Pokémon of the same species had their strengths and weaknesses! Perhaps Sayori could outrun Twilight in exchange for not being able to use her claws as well as the Gym Leader's Absol could. Right as the pulse reached Sayori's halters, the dark-type leaped quickly and gracefully, garnering a round of applause from Josh.

"You're impressive for some with as little experience as you say," Josh complimented. "You're either a really fast learner or you've been downplaying your experience. Either way, I'm amazed. That should make the second half of this easy enough." Making sure the TWIST ROAD course was open, Josh waved Elise toward the novice-level course meant for challengers with no Badges.

"Alright, so we'll go over fundamentals here," Josh lead into the typically more grueling half of the training, though he doubted the princess would have much trouble with it. "I'll cover what I can, then we'll take one lap around the course and see what your level of understanding is." He took a deep breath, ready to teach Elise. "One of the most important concepts in racing, whether it be Pokémon racing, auto racing, or even foot racing, is the inside line. The easiest way to gain an edge over the competition is to try to run along the inside of every curve. This minimizes the distance you need to travel."

Josh then directed his attention toward the U-turn behind the starting line. "Some turns, though, are just too tight to navigate without slowing down too much. In this case, your goal is to crest the turn's apex. How wide you need to be depends on the angle of the turn and the turning capabilities of your Pokémon. That's something that is often a judgment call, and you'd rather err on the side of caution than rein your Pokémon into a wall. Pokémon are usually smart enough to avoid outright crashing, but it's a huge speed loss that your Pokémon might not easily recover from." The sharp claws of an Absol typically bestowed high acceleration and rapid cornering, but Sayori could have been different! The only way to learn for certain was to experiment.

{WC: 385}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 4:36:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The applause came from her employer when he praised her for the impressive jump she did with her own Absol. “I thank you for the highest praise and I’m learning so fast from what you’re training me on and teaching me.” A small smile came when the female royal replies to Josh before he goes over the fundamentals of racing since they were finished with the basic training for gym trainers. After the fundamentals were covered, the dark-haired gym leader tells her that they could go one lap around the course and see what her level of understanding is.[break][break]

Taking note of the first thing about inside lines, this was to give an advantage to the racer if they run along the inside of every curve where it minimized the distance needed to travel. Looking over to the U-turn of the course’s starting line with Josh, the woman listens to him talk about some turns being too tight to navigate without slowing down too much. The goal there was to crest the turn’s apex which would have a bit of a risk in crashing, but the speed loss wasn’t an easy thing to recover from either.[break][break]

The younger cousin of the crown prince nods and takes the reins with her response to the gym leader having a gentle tone. “I will aim to give it an attempt.” On cue, Sayori the Absol runs across the track on the course during the lap and with the U-turn that needed to be made, Elise applies what Josh taught her when the female dark type attempts to crest the turn's apex with the added weight shifted from the royal in an attempt to apply what Josh taught her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 6:27:22 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
For someone who allegedly had no experience racing Pokémon, Elise was picking up on best practices faster than the Johto Beast could run. It was a picture perfect slide, even exiting the turn in great position. "You sure you don't have any past experience with racing Pokémon? You're learning faster than I am. Your Absol is quite fast, too. I can't wait to take on challengers with you; competing against you will be a lot of fun."

Josh reined Twilight around the course's starting turns to its longest straightaway: one they would need to clear a wide gap, as the bridge over the course's starting area had been retracted, just like it was during boost laps. "There's just one more thing we need to go over. Have you ever ridden on a Pokémon while it's using Quick Attack?" he asked with quite the excited look on his face.

{WC: 151}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 0:58:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When Josh spoke that she learned very fast in what he was teaching her and that he couldn’t wait to take on challengers with her, she gave the dark-haired gym leader a nod. “It will be a lot of fun to take on those gym challengers together, Josh. I hope I can meet their expectations as a new gym trainer.” If some of those challengers could have some very interesting mounts they brought to the racing challenge, the royal would be sure to give them a good round during the race. [break][break]

As the gym leader said there would be one more thing to cover during the training and that he asked if she’s ridden on a Pokemon using Quick Attack before, the young woman shakes her head. “I haven’t, no. Would you be willing to show me how?” Since Josh was the master of ride Pokemon, he could show her how to use Quick Attack while riding on her Absol.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 7:19:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It came to a bit of a surprise to Josh that Elise hadn't even thought about it, let alone experimented with it. They had known each other for quite some time. No worries, though; this was the best time to learn. "The command for it is something you'll have to develop on your own, as there's not a universal one that all Pokémon use. I prefer verbal ones for moves like Quick Attack, Agility, and Extreme Speed. It also gives you a chance to brace yourself." That last point was especially important; Quick Attack, while an essential skill of Pokémon racing, was rather jarring for the trainer.

"If you've ever seen a Pokémon use Quick Attack, you know how they turn into a blur mid-move, right? Well, the rest of the world around you turns into that a little when you're riding a Pokémon using it. It not only takes a lot of focus, but a lot of physical ability to ride mid-Quick Attack." He wasn't joking, either. Every Pokémon species had a top speed range they fell in. Quick Attack was such a powerful burst of speed that even Pokémon on the low end of their range could outspeed ones on the high end of the range for as long as it lasted.

"The first few times you try it, it's going to feel like being shot out of a cannon. There's nothing smooth about a Quick Attack; the speed change is abrupt and wild. On average, Pokémon gain about a third as much of their normal speed from using the move. The faster your Pokémon runs naturally, the more force you'll have to withstand. That's why I was so hesitant to let you ride my Jolteon for so long."

Thankfully, executing the maneuver wasn't complicated. "It's simple in theory anyway - just mount up, give the word to your Pokémon, and hold on tight. If you'd be more comfortable with it, we can try to have both our Absol Quick Attack alongside one another." While it may have been a comforting suggestion, Josh was unsure how Elise would feel.

{WC: 359}
{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 15:37:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She hasn’t experimented much on using her Absol’s Quick Attack though this was something Josh spoke that would need a command to develop on her own. He usually did a verbal command for those of his Pokemon that were able to use moves like Quick Attack. giving a chance to brace for the increased speed. Listening to her employer talk about how a Pokemon using Quick Attack would turn into a blur mid-move, using Quick Attack would require a lot of focus and the physical ability to ride mid-Quick Attack.[break][break]

Waiting for the gym leader to finish talking about how it felt to use Quick Attack like being shot out of a cannon, Josh told her that she could mount up on her Absol, give the word to her Pokemon, and hold on tight or if she was comfortable with it, they could try having their Absol Quick Attack alongside each other. “I will mount Sayori and give the word, so that I may learn on my own first.” [break][break]

Once she says this, the woman mounted her Absol and held on tight while giving a command to her dark type. “Sayori, Quick Attack. Let’s ride.” The speed of the Absol's Quick Attack began to quicken onto the course as the wind rushed in front of her which definitely felt like she was being shot out of a cannon towards the sky. Through Sayori running faster with the move, the trainee gym trainer could feel the adrenaline rush that came along with riding at a greater speed than usual.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,998 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 1:30:42 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's eyes remained on both Sayori and Elise as the two accelerated down the oval course's home stretch. As much of a thrill as it would be to blast alongside his trainee at speeds faster than any trainee before him went at during class, he retained discipline and simply observed.

The Absol's form was pristine. Josh was perhaps the only one that could make that observation... at least among those present. The speed the Dark-type reached was terrifying for the untrained rider. Even with safety equipment, a fall at that speed would still be unpleasant. Elise's form, too, was magnificent. Excellent balance, quick recovery from the recoil that came with it... everything about it was wonderful. "You sure you haven't been on the racing circuit before?" Josh would ask after the two were done. "You have a lot of natural talent. After you get your 90 days in, I bet you could give me some real competition on the track!"

{WC: 160}
{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 20:11:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The female Absol would stop the high speed when they were done running across the race track as Josh asks if the trainee gym trainer was sure she hadn’t been on the racing circuit before. “I haven’t been on the racing circuit before, no.” She replies with a shake of her head though being a professional racer on the circuit would be a good way off given that she still needed training at racing. Her Absol rests for a while since she had gotten through a run with Quick Attack while taking some breaths to catch up.[break][break]

“Thank you, I’ll get better in training, so that I can give you some competition in racing challenges.” The royal replied back to Josh with a smile since he was pretty excited to have her as a rival racer once she did get her 90 days of training in. Maybe next time, her elder cousin could come watch her on the racing grounds when he wasn’t busy with his own things to do.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]