5,994 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Racing Training [S/Josh/Past]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 5:52:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's jaw just about hit his mount's fur when he heard Elise's complete lack of racing experience. "You're... you're a real prodigy. I've never seen anyone pick up racing Pokémon so quickly." She was learning faster than even the Master of Faster did when he first started. Was it a sign of Elise's skill? Or was it a sign of how talented of a teacher and leader Josh had become in his tenure at Mauville City Gym? Either way, it was a good thing.

"Don't forget - next Monday, you'll be in full production. You'll have all the responsibilities of a Gym Trainer all on your own shoulders," Josh reminded her as he led the two Absol back to the lobby's back entrance. "And don't forget that you'll need to catch a water Pokémon, too. While we don't get many challengers for the aquatic races, they are out there, and you'll need to be prepared." With their training period over, Josh slid off his Absol's back and pushed the sliding door open for her. "Have a good weekend!"

{WC: 179}
{PC: 8}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Twilight        Absol             Good
Raikiri         Zeraora           Good
Saber           Manectric         Good
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good
Simba           Pyroar            Good
Kovu            Pyroar            Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 23:09:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Absol stopped at the start of the course once the dark type would be done running alongside Josh and his own as he remarks of the royal being a prodigy at Pokemon racing. “I learned much from you as a teacher, so I managed to pick up quickly.” She gives her reply with a smile towards Josh and gives her Absol a pat on her head for a good job too. In no time, she might even give her boss a run for his money on the racing circuit if the Master of Faster would love a good challenge with her.[break][break]

She nods with the gym leader speaking of her being in full production next Monday and advised her on catching a water type Pokemon for the aquatic leg of the race since she’d want to be prepared. “I will be sure to catch a Water type for the aquatic race and yes, have a good weekend too, Josh.” After dismounting from her own Absol, she would have her mount follow her towards the sliding door to make her exit from the gym and back to flying home.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 4:42:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: