POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 9:50:17 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
DING DONG...!
[break]
[break]
today's schedule consisted of a playdate for jonesy, courtesy of a new friend he'd met on amigo. well, maybe friend wasn't the right word just yet.
[break]
[break]
"hello? anybody home?" calling out loud for anyone inside to hear, derek looks to his phone to make sure he got the address right. as well as the rest of the info provided on her profile.
[break]
[break]
desiree. the name wasn't familiar to him before, but it would be. especially with what @callan had told him about her upcoming album, and their affiliation with his record label.
[break]
[break]
waiting patiently for someone to come to the door, jonesy whimpers at the ranger's side—worrying that they might not like the black bowtie he picked out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pokeball"]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/d0/21/2IbWgENX_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
playtime
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 8:32:21 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Descending from the spiral staircase leading up into the treehouse apartment, Desiree would peek through the little peephole when she heard the voice, looking down and glancing back up from her phone with his images pulled up. She had not had someone come over so spontaneously like this, well, ever- and it felt kinda weird, almost like she was setting herself up for disaster. But unlike the others on amigo that wished for flings filled with desire, she had arranged a little playdate with 's little Jonesy. Not like she wasn't expecting a turn if it would come to it, but it wasn't like she was itching for something that special. Truffle the Chespin had a playdate to get to.[break][break]
A small creak from the door would manifest as she'd open it, slipping her phone into a small pocket of her shorts. "Oh, hi~! ♡" her voice would manifest quietly but warm, scanning him up and down with her cerulean eyes. At least he wasn't a catfish, but then again, it was a first impression. "It looks like I'm underdressed, but I like the tie~" A yawn would manifest from her lips, releasing a tiny sleepy stretch once realizing just how tired she was. Wearing a fluffy pajama set of all white, if he had a good nose, she would smell like the tiniest bit of wine.[break][break]

"Jonesy's such a cutie, Truffle is gonna have so much fun~ Come in! Get cooomfy~" Her voice would sound a bit tired, but she'd hold the door open that led to the winding staircase with vines and crystals winding up its railing. A large chamber lit by dim pink lights and little trinkets on the shelves, it would appear to have walls made of winding branches formed to keep the outside out, but with a few modifications, they would appear to be the colors of silver and white. The upstairs would be the same, an open floorplan with plush and modern pink and white cushions resembling sweets and furniture resembling stars and strawberries.[break][break]

Turning towards the stranger as they would approach the end of the stairs, and having just entered the living room, the Chespin would sit in the middle of the room on a mini-cushion looking toward the television. A nature documentary would be on the screen. "I hope coming here wasn't too much of a hassle, my apartment's kinda hard to find~ Do you smoke or drink? ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
playtime
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 21:50:37 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"Hey! Sorry if I was a little early..." The way she was dressed caused Derek to look away nervously, seeing as they were strangers up until this moment. Jonesy pays no mind and shows gratitude for the lady taking notice of his effort to impress.
[break]
[break]
As much as he loves the little guy, Derek can't help but snicker.
[break]
[break]
When they're welcomed inside, he takes note of the spiral staircase, among other things. This definitely beat the layout of his home back in Petalburg. Good thing they didn't meet there... He still needed to do some cleaning. Erm, a lot of cleaning. Boys being boys, and all.
[break]
[break]
"And no, it's no trouble. Flying around is actually kinda therapeutic for me." The Garchomp that could fly at mach speeds was a lifesaver when it came to navigating this region in a timely manner. And something about getting some distance from it all up in the sky put his mind at ease. "But a drink would be nice. Do you smoke?"
[break]
[break]
Derek enjoyed the ocassional cigarette and more over whiskey, or any liquor really. But it felt rude to smoke indoors, filling the place with all that smell. He'd only go for it if the host was going to as well.
[break]
[break]
By now Jonesy has rushed over to the Chespin, plopping down next to it with wide eyes as he observes a nature documentary for the first time. The Sobble becomes a little chatty, asking the Chespin if it knew where whatever was on tv was—If it was somewhere in Hoenn.

[break][break]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/d0/21/2IbWgENX_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
playtime
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 3:02:50 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"No worries, I lose track of time up here soo much, ♡" She'd playfully tease, making her way to the open view of the kitchen after guiding him to the ever-so-close couch in the living room, ".. And good, good. I feel that; I've been flying on my Tropius since I was a teenager~." Rummaging through the bottom half of her refrigerator while speaking across the rooms, Desiree wondered what Derek's tastes happened to be when it came to liquor, but the options were rather small. Pulling out a bottle of strawberry wine, her signature, and pochteca lime tequila, they would clack on the table alongside the twin wine and shot glasses. Maybe mixing the two in their stomachs wouldn't be the greatest of an idea, but she wasn't opposed if he wasn't.[break][break]

Hiding the cigarette smell wasn't the hardest thing to do when the windows were open, but even then, Desiree couldn't have cared less. Lumiose City was the home of the hourly cigarette smoker; she indulged quite often, a hometown tradition. "Yup~! I've got some strawberry ciggies and a dab pen, take what you'd like ♡~." She'd join him in the expanse of the living room, setting down a tray with all the boozy and smokey goods. Sinking into the couch beside him, her acrylic nails would tap on the fabric's surface in curiosity after lighting up a cigarette of her own.[break][break]

Looking at the water type with fascinated and excited eyes, Truffle the Chespin found her gaze bouncing back and forth between Jonesy and the television. She'd speak in their own language that she thought it was in Hoenn, but she could be wrong; but all in all, it was definitely a scene in Johto. Picking up one of the toys littered across the fluffy rug, she'd hold out a bundle of strings toward Jonesy, wishing to play tug-of-war. Shyness was never a quirk of the grass type, she was a social butterfly. And she loved to dance with the technique of the truffle shuffle, hence her name.[break][break]

"Wanna take some shooooots~?" Desiree would look toward Derek with want in her eyes and a smile on her face, picking up the bottle of tequila. Still unsure of his motives for this 'playdate', she wouldn't want to drink too much herself; it wasn't uncommon for men to be men, hell, he even said it, though in a different context. Though it wouldn't be like she would mind, as he proved to be rather handsome- but for now she'd pour the liquor into the shot glasses and the wine into the fancy glasses, keeping that thought reserved.[break][break]

Cigarette resting between her fingers, she'd ash it momentarily in a heart-shaped ashtray on the table before looking at him with her golden optics. "Your profile said you're a ranger, right~? What's the craziest thing you've encountered out there~? ♡" Smoke fluttering out of her lips, she'd wonder, gazing towards him intently. The shots were waiting for his call.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
playtime
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 22:44:11 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Derek is a little surprised to be offered so much. Though as he continues to consider her part in the music world, maybe he shouldn't be surprised by all the party favors. "Just a cigarette for me, thanks." The fragrant strawberry flavor is quickly acknowledged as he inhales, providing a very tasteful indulgence. "Huh. I see why you like these."
[break]
[break]
Her egging on about taking shots is also something he's willing to reciprocate, eyeing the two of their pokemon conducting a tug-o-war. He is not surprised to see Jonesy on the losing side of that battle as their glasses raise. "Cheers." Though her sudden question soon leaves him feeling less than cheerful.
[break]
[break]
"Yeah, uhm. I've seen a lot." He hides behind the second wave of alcohol, sipping at the contents as his eyes peer between her and the tired Jonesy struggling for victory once more. Just like how he had failed, but still looked
[break]
[break]
"I was a Gym Leader before, so I have been apart of almost everything one might hear on the news..." He looks back towards Des, unsure of whether she's looking for heroics, or simply curious as to the challenges they face.
[break]
[break]
"But with the rangers, I encountered a temple in Fortree... Well, it wasn't actually Fortree. At least I don't think." Elaborating is difficult. Painful, even. Although the warmth of these drinks gradually loosen his tongue.
[break]
[break]
"It was being used for some kind of ritual by Registeel. Ended up blowing up the entire place. If we'd gone inside, like the others wanted to..." Like something out of the movies, the eruption was cataclysmic purity. He can still see the blinding flash overtaking the temple and the grounds just short of where they stood. Certain death.
[break]
[break]
"...I still don't understand why, though."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
playtime
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 4:53:43 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Cheers~!" She'd exclaim joyously, though flinching when the burn of the alcohol pushed past her tongue, ".. god, it really hits you like that, huh? ♡" Despite her indulgence on the regular, she was a mixed drink girly outside of social instances; luckily it seemed to get easy the more you'd take, but she was sticking to the limits she knew. Picking up the wine glass, she'd hold it with both of her hands while listening intently to the response of her curiosity. As for Truffle, she seemed to be flexing her arm strength, egging the water type to pull to his heart's content.[break][break]

It was as if there was a little bit of hurt behind Derek's eyes when she initially asked; she was expecting a bit of a heroic story, but it was more grim than anything else. Desire felt for him, it seemed like with more and more of those she interacted with, the more there were stories of grim misfortune sparked by the terrors that resided in the Hoennian landscape. Taking a big gulp of the strawberry wine and following it with a puff of her nicotine, she'd place one of her hands on his and smile, hoping to give a bit of relief if he was reliving such traumas. She knew how it was when others asked about things of that nature, and boy did she wish she'd had a hand to hold when delving into retrospection after such random, innocent yet invasive questions.[break][break]

"I'm unfamiliar with the name Registeel, is that some kind of mythical pokemon? ♡ That sounds awful though, I'm so glad you and your friends made it out." Her hand would grace his and squeeze it tightly for a moment before releasing, taking another sip of the wine. She felt bad for asking, her eyes faltering down into the swirls on the fluffy couch- hopefully, this wasn't reading as an absolute shit first impression, but it was too late to rewind.[break][break]

"It's a shame so many questions go unanswered when it comes to mysteries of the natural order, I hate that more than anything. ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]