Yuina Higashi
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 18:32:12 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

As Desiree was always an angel of her word, not long after they'd suffered together in the swamps around Fortree City, the pinkette did reach out to Yuina for an invitation to her place so they could spend some quiet time together. They... Hadn't been able to have a nice time together hardly at all it felt like, not sicne they had had fun together in the Booty Bump competition. Everything surrounding that, surrounding them, was missions or trials or... Trouble...[break][break]
A small over night bag packed, Yuina walked through Fortree city in the early evening, an address ping on her phone as she moved through the streets, and Binx the small feline padding along with her at her heels. It was very kind of Desiree to host, she supposed she could have invited her over to her place in Petalburg, but... Yuina wasn't very sure that her current living situation really felt like home to her...[break]
That aside, Yuina pushed that away as she came up to the address ping on her phone, glancing up to find... This wasn't like some fancy high rise office building for a big giant business? It was an emmaculate building, adorned with marble and gold fixtures... Surely this wasn't a place that people lived in? Desiree couldn't have sent her the wrong information though, she sounded so sure of it when Yuina confirmed with her...[break][break]
Awkwardly walking in, there was a desk just like a receptionist at an office building, and Yuina was sure she had the wrong place, she needed to text Desiree...

"Uhm... I don't think I'm in the right place, I might have turned down the wrong street, I might be a little late. Can you send me your address again?"

notes[break]
Mission: Slumber Party -> Fortree City[break]
Evergrande Fantasy Summon![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 0:33:11 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Despite the grim turmoil Desiree had experienced as of late, money flowed into her pockets as pollen did to all the Combees in the world; she was filthy rich, loaded like only the most elite of the elites, even if she tried to come off as humble. Nepotism and generational wealth went hand in hand with her music career, giving her all of the vanity she craved since she was a young, rich child. But unlike those who paid off others to do business for them, she ventured out to feel distractions and accomplishment, the very wish that led her into the swamps now adorned with Megalopolan bodies. The wish that led her to meet someone she now considered to be one of her best friends, , in the Ultra Deep Sea all those months ago.[break][break]

It was a grim reality to face, now living in a region torn by oddities and war, that the fucked up world she lived in was so unforgiving to the heart. But that was the truth of the world, something she was finally, yet slowly, beginning to accept- with every luxury came a spiraling load of hurt in one way or another, though dwelling in the past will only cause more pain accompanied by what comes in the present. She still struggled to let go of the fact that her wish for love to trump all was unrealistic in a world full of hate and cosmic horrors beyond comprehension. However, she was doing a bit better, for the pile of trauma was waning with the help of positive reinforcement.[break][break]

The words of Yuina upon the resurfaced island helped her with that more than she could have ever anticipated. 's, too. Having got the waitstaff of the complex she lived in to clean her penthouse from head to toe, with the help of her Shiinotic, no less, Desiree wanted to have a long-awaited moment of peace with Yuina. A little sleepover in one of the safest places she knew in Hoenn, other than when the portal to the distortion world opened up right on her balcony. It was something that the two of them desperately deserved, having been exposed to such extremities in the land both of them called their homes.[break][break]

Taking some drinks out of the refrigerator, Desiree opened up the text and got to typing, grabbing a fluffy white coat in the process.[break][break]

[attr="class","rbynote"]

"it's apartment 333 in the luxor treehouse building, top floor! 💗 actually i'm just gonna come down and show you in, the receptionist only speaks kantonian and gets confused with the elevator keys 😂🏃"

[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass][break]

Patting for her glimmering Ninetales, Princess, to come with her on the way down, the two took the elevator connected to the living room down to the lobby floor. Once the doors opened, her golden optics peered around for a moment until she finally saw her- and then she was off, fuzzy white socks hitting the tile on the floor as she ran with all the force in the world to almost tackle Yuina in a big, warm hug. "Yuina~! ♡" she exclaimed with a smile, the Ninetales beside her looking up and letting out a curious yip of sorts, ".. I'm so glad you could make it! I hope Fortree wasn't too much of a hassle for you, come, let's get upstairs." Holding a hand out to her friend, if she were to accept, Desiree would lead her to the elevator and scan her keycard for entry once more.[break][break]

"How have you been? ♡" She asked curiously, smiling at the two felines that had accompanied her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 23:31:50 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Standing there in the middle of this pristine place, clutching her phone awkwardly as she waited for Desiree to reply, Yuina looked down to the two small cats that she had with her, they were far from perturbed about being here in such a nice place themselves, though they could perhaps do without the cold marble floors.[break]
Just when she could swear she was in the incorrect place, Desiree replied and said she'd be right down? So... This was a place where people lived? It was incredible, and... So, so fancy. It wasn't a moment more before Yuina heard the ding of an elevator, but she had little opportunity to locate the opening before she heard Desiree's sing song voice call out her name, and then she was hit with all of the love and affection that Desiree could give her.[break][break]
While Yuina smiled, glad to be in the right place, and over joyed to see Desiree, she recoiled a bit at the affectionate assault, her left shoulder only just out of the sling she was having to wear for a little while.[break]
"Ow, ow easy haha, I'm still really sore," she laughed, taking Desiree's embrace on her right side then and wrapping her arm around the pinkette tightly. It was so good to see her, and know that... they should be safe tonight and nothing was going to happen. What a relief.[break][break]
"No, yeah, I mean getting here was fine I just... This place? I could swear it was an office building," she joked lightly, taking Desiree's hand as they walked together towards the elevator, and she smiled at the shimmering pink canine that had followed down with her. The two felines meowed and padded along the floor, coming up to either side of the glittering Pokemon, and while Pouncival rushed forward to hop into the elevator, Binx rubbed past the Ninetales with a flick of his tail before meeting the group in the lift. And then up they went![break][break]
"Well, at least I don't have to lie to you and say I've been fine and nothing exciting has been going on," Yuina returned softly, that part was a relief too. Not only was Desiree involved in the same things that she had been as of late, she also didn't have to hide her memory loss either.[break]
"It's been a lot, but, just one day at a time is all we can do. Have you felt better lately? The toxins are out of your system," she returned, having been closely keeping up with how Desiree was after being induced with such terrible poisons in the swamp, she couldn't imagine what kind of lasting effects or sickness could come from such an experience.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 21:47:15 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As soon as the sounds of pain were brought out from Yuina, Desiree flinched and released haphazardly, remembering the knowledge that she was still recovering from the run-ins she faced at the resurfaced island. "Oh my arceus, I'm so sorry, I forgot~! ♡" She said with a little laugh of nervousness, though matching the lightheartedness that came from her bestie's chimes, ".. and yeah, people say that a lot when I invite them over! It does look kind of like an office building but.. my penthouse up top is much more cozy!" While she did consider it to be extremely cozy, the sheer size of it all made it appear as if it were a garden facility rather than an actual home- Desiree hoped that Yuina would find comfort in all the cutesy trinkets and crystals that decorated the overabundance of plants and expensive furniture she'd soon experience.[break][break]

"I understand that, so so much. It has been a lot, processing what happened in the swamp's caverns and the coast's inlet.. but I think I've been doing okay, at least, now. Oh, and the toxins are all gone, thankfully~! ♡" She responded with a smile as the elevator brought them up, relieved that there wasn't more that met the eye, more that had not been given light to in their lengthy text messages. It was a shame that the two had to face so much, especially Yuina; she was just too innocent in the pinkette's eyes, too sweet to go through everything that organically fell on her shoulders. And with all the talks, all the grieving that she had finally processed with the help of those dearest to her, she finally had been able to realize how innocent she was in the grand scheme of things too. Now all she had to curb was her complex of inferiority, able to be quelled with ample work and process.[break][break]

Once the elevator hit her floor, and she scanned her key card once more to allow entry, it opened up right into her living room instead of a hallway (literally icarly/jessie vibes iyk LMAO). Stained glass windows of pink floral designs overlooked the scenery of Fortree City on one side, rustling canopies glimmering under the moonlight that shone from above. Near the large seating area of dessert-shaped couches and their fluffy cushions was a cat tree, shaped to resemble an actual tree, size and all; the illumina ninetales sprinted to join the rest of the pokemon that rested within, and with a yip invited Yuina's felines to come and join them too. It was just too precious.[break][break]

Guiding her bestie to come sit on the couches, overlooking a table of prepared refreshments, cigarettes, and vapes, Desiree smiled as she pulled a blanket over herself and placed a cigarette between her lips. "Get as comfy as you'd like ♡," she said with a smile, smoke winding from her lips, ".. have you.. found anything else out, recently? Memories, and all?" Though she knew it was a bit of a sensitive subject, she couldn't help but wonder- it was still so strange to think that her dearest friend had to face such a thing, but Hoenn clearly came with such oddities, and she wished to help one way or another. Even if it was just talking about it again.[break][break]

The flourishing pink Herba Mystica she had picked in the swamps prospered at the center of the table, producing fruitful, sparkling growth. Much larger than it had appeared when she'd took a cutting.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 21:54:06 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Going up the elevator and being led by Des, Yuina couldn't help but settle into an unfamiliar, but very welcomed sense of calm. She didn't have to hide anything from Desiree, she didn't have to pretend, it was the same kind of calm that she felt with , the only two people who knew what had happened to her. She didn't have to make up fake lies about her past, she didn't have to try and remember one place vs another to not get things mixed up in the web that she was drowning, and it just felt so relaxing to know that none of that mattered here. She was safe.[break][break]
"Oh Des I'm so glad, I still wish I would have known you were there... On the other side of the swamp, maybe together, you could have been spared that awful experience," Yuina sighed, she knew what was done was done, she couldn't go back and change what happened in the swamp and at least Desiree was alright, but she shouldn't have had to go through something so terrible... She didn't see Desiree in the midst of all the chaos, but if she had to endure anything like , the red head that had attacked her with that... Thing coming out of her chest, it would have been just terrible...[break]
"But as long as you're okay now, that's all that matters. Maybe because you were strong enough to break out of the hold, that meant your recovery time would be better too," she smiled then, moving into the open floorplan living space that Desiree called home.[break][break]
It was really something else, Yuina couldn't imagine living somewhere so lavish and elegant, the way the windows looked out to the city, that the entire place was absolutely perfect for Desiree down to the pink hues of the stain glass and the decorations that made the place so uniquely hers. And yet, this was nothing that would mar Yuina's view of Desiree, her kindness and her love for everyone around her didn't reflect this luxury at all, and that would never change Yuina's opinion.[break][break]
The two felines that trailed along with Yuina mewed at the invitation into the large tree meant just for the Pokemon, padding along and leaping into the fuzzy branches to find a comfy place to lounge about while Yuina moved with Desiree to the comfy cushions and the table that was laid out with all sorts of foods and snacks for them to enjoy. Desiree moved first to get comfortable with a blanket, cozying up into the cushions that welcomed her, and Yuina smiled as she too took up a part of the blanket and settled into the pink plush plethora of pillows.[break][break]
Over the time that everything had settled from the events they experienced, Yuina and Des did well to stay in touch and keep each other going through some of the more difficult days proceeding what had happened to them. In those, Yuina had mentioned what the most recent distortion had done to her... And she couldn't blame Desiree for wondering if anything new had happened. It was nice to not have to hold it all in though... Yuina wasn't sure she'd be able to harbor all of this by herself.[break][break]
"I... Still don't have any memories from before, but I've been getting glimpses, like day dreams every so often, of what that short life in Hisui was like," Yuina returned, the distortion hadn't been so kind, or was perhaps merciful in that way, who knows, but she had no recollection still of what her life was before being lost to time.[break]
"I remember forging Pokeballs, and how quiet the village was, and the tatami mat I slept on... I haven't been able to see any faces or hear any names yet though... I want to know if I'd met anyone from any of the books I've been reading up on," Yuina said thoughtfully, it was so nice to have memories, to have things to recall and reminisce on, even if she knew that she would probably never be able to go back to that far away place.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 7:17:31 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was relieving to be able to live with such fineries after what had unfolded in the bloody swamp and the resurfaced island's shores, able to have such a close friend over where she could let it all out; thinking back on the events that transpired there was a hazy feat, to say the least. If her emotions had not got the best of her she knew it would not be as hard to remember all the nitty gritty, but the traumas she was forced to relive during those moments of being chained led them to exist at the forefront of her mind. Right where it protruded from her skull, reaching for the crown of veneration deep down she once craved.[break][break]

"It's so strange to think that so many unfathomable things can exist here as they do," she initially responded, speaking softly with peace rather than with fear, ".. thank you. ♡ I'm so glad we are both okay after that night, having faced so much in so little time." After that night, she had not given much thought as to what the toxic chain tried to amplify due to her working so desperately with to acquire such things; if she were to gain the respect of those around her in dangerous situations she indeed needed to be qualified, needed to be trained, or at least that's how she saw it.[break][break]

But like how she felt when Yuina had first told her of her loss of all the memories she could have had, she could not imagine having to go through a thing even remotely similar to that likeness. It's why she wished to always be there for her, as they both had been lost in such vastly different ways; she could relate to the feeling of dread, but the differences in the facades they presented to the world were just so.. different. As she listened to her bestie speak of her glimpses thoughtfully, soaking in every word, she plucked one of the drinks from the Politoed that brought a tray of pink wine-filled chalices.[break][break]

"That sounds so peaceful, ♡" she said softly, envisioning a life so quiet, something she never had the chance to live in comparison to most. A part of her was happy that Yuina had been able to experience such ethereal visions, even if they were lacking in specifications- but the way she talked about it was so dreamy, alluring. She wondered if she would ever want to go back again and experience the life she left behind if she somehow got the opportunity, but considering the thought that she would brought a feeling of sadness. Selfish, for she never wished to lose the friend in the grand scheme of time and cosmic meddling; Desiree believed that this version of Yuina was the person she was meant to be, even if that was too hopeful for a universe so cruel.[break][break]

Taking a sip of her drink, she would pick up one of the small potted plants and place it in her lap, inspecting its leaves for signs of rot or decay. "If a rift to Hisui were to open somewhere in the world.. would you ever think of stepping through it, to go back to what the universe made you leave behind?" She asked with a bit of visible worry present in her words, continuing to look down at the flora, curious yet fearing a certain answer. But above all else, she wanted to respect her best friend in whatever she wished to accomplish, no matter how much it would hurt.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 0:29:22 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Nestled in now among the comfy pillows, cushions, blankets and other fluffy necessities for a night in, Yuina took up a cookie from the trays of goodies that Desiree had set out for their hang out, listening to Desiree lament about the things that had happened thus far... It was unfathomable, it really should be, in just such a short amount of time, only a couple of months, there were so many different things that tore into the region and were creating so much strife...[break]
They did both make it out okay though... From everything so far that they had faced, at least...[break][break]
"It's hard to wrap your head around that's for sure... Hoenn is a big region, but all of this stuff makes it feel so small, like no where is really safe," Yuina returned, and yet, it did all happen, it was all continuing to happen, and all they could do really was just keep on keeping on...[break][break]
Thinking back on the memories that had started to come to her from her time in Hisui, it still felt strange to actually have memories at all, after months of hitting a wall trying to think back on anything further than waking up in Petalburg City... Every time she tried to remember something, or think of anything before, it was like her subconscious ran into a shadow, an impenetrable blackness that was just... Nothing... But now, when she reached that space, it was filled with the sounds of wind rustling through that pink flower field, and the sound of Daikenki splashing around in the water, visions of the stream that ran so peacefully through the middle of the village...[break]
And then Desiree asked a question... One that Yuina hadn't considered before... Would she? The question made Yuina pause, it was such a thought...[break][break]
"I... I don't know? I mean, I don't even know how... or why I was there in the first place? I've been following distortions, since the swamp and... I'm still here still, I haven't gone back," Yuina spoke first, she didn't know why or how... Did certain conditions need to be met? Why is it that Hisuians haven't come through distortions before until Doug and his person did? Or have they and something happened to them from other distortions? Why has she been through other distortions and she didn't end up anywhere other than right where she was standing in Hoenn?[break][break]
"But... Maybe, I would... want to? I know it's not 'home', it's not where I'm from, but I don't have anything else that feels like it... And it's nice to feel like I have somewhere to look back on, even though I wasn't there for that long...," Yuina described, it was the only part of herself that didn't exist within these last couple of months in Hoenn, surely that's how people felt about their home region or their hometown when they went away somewhere else too?[break][break]
"I would be so afraid though... of forgetting again... of being erased again like I never existed in the first place...," she continued though, after a moment, her voice soft, distant, like she didn't want to say it out loud lest it happen all over again...[break][break]
"I... This life right now, with the friends I've made, with you Desiree... I wouldn't want this to go away... I'm just still afraid that one day, I won't have a choice..."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 21:09:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A lone Politoed that had been previously resting in the ornate tree adorned with feline creatures jumped down and assisted Desiree in setting up a bubbling vase she could smoke out of as she listened to Yuina's response thoroughly, loading herbal mixtures inside of its bowl as a means to quell the worry that came with asking such a question. There was a part of her that wished to assist Yuina in finding the missing puzzle pieces that adorned her cosmic, time-bending table, yet another side of her wished to rebuke it in the name of selfishness. She had lost too many of those she had once called her friends due to reasons relating to pettiness and time passing by, but to think of losing another in the name of the weaving of the cosmos and what had opened due to the melding of time.. she did not want to lose a friend due to intentional or nonintentional shifting through ethereal planes.[break][break]

It was odd, considering that could now be a possibility- a magical, strange, eccentric fear. Yet the place that she spoke of was not her home- it seemed to have been a point of convergence, or so Desiree had assumed. Taking a long bubble upon the vase and filling the room with the scent of such strong, herbal burning, she wondered where her best friend's home truly was. If only Yuina knew. "I wish the universe was kind enough to let you look back on the life you once lived," she said softly, stretching out further upon the couch and its cushions, ".. it lets people change and grow from their mistakes.. whatever deprived that from you is an enemy of mine. It's so cruel."[break][break]

To think that her fate and the life that she made for herself could be taken away just like Yuina's brought pain to her heart. It was imbued with fear, for the taking allowed thoughts to become sprawled across the canonical page that such instances were indeed possible. If she had the power she could rip the page out and insert one in the color of pink, replaced with the aspect of love. There was no love in what the universe presented to its innocent residents if it were to take away such important relevancies- it needed more love and less disturbance. But who was to say the universe could ever be so kind, especially now?[break][break]

"I don't want it to go away either, it is my biggest fear..," she said, reaching across the table to hold Yuina's hand and look her shakily in the eyes, ".. we have to do everything in our power to let you have that choice in the end. If there's one person I want to protect in the end, it's you. It's what you deserve after the universe has been so cruel to you."[break][break]

She dismissed the resentments she had with the universe regarding the bleak realities it had bestowed on herself at the moment, for in the end, she wished for fortune to prevail for those she loved much more than she wished it for herself. Lurking in her mind, she wished to be able to handle anything the plates of time and space threw her way. Even if she could not, just like all the other things that had destroyed her. The things that cast the grim veil to hang before her eyes. In a world full of dark terrors, she would rather succumb and become destroyed once more rather than let her friends bear the thorns.[break][break]

A tear fell from her eye, as she could not imagine a world without Yuina- without her best friend and the relationship that had spawned from the pits of the Ultra Deep Sea and the pleasantries beyond the core. "Please don't go back there, Yuina.. if there's a way, please don't do it. I don't want to imagine living in a world without you, ever." It slipped out, for she planned to rebuke her selfishness in the name of supporting her friend- but she couldn't do it if it meant losing her to the melding of time. She said that she wouldn't wish to give up friendship in the name of it. But in the end, who was to say they could ever stop something bigger in the scheme than the two of them could ever be?

[break][break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:24:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

There was little that Yuina could do in that moment except let the quietness of the moment overtake her, her thoughts swirling and culminating into the very thing that caused her so much strife, every day... This life that she was living now, this life that she had built as Yuina Higashi... It was such a wonderful life, with all of the friends she had made, the things that she was doing... But... Was it her life to live at all? Was she supposed to be here? And what was going to happen if she wasn't supposed to be here, if all of this was some kind of cosmic mistake that would inevitably be corrected?[break][break]
That thought hung around her, surely it had to be true? Yuina Higashi was a lie, all of her was a lie and this wasn't her true life. Could she really expect to be able to continue in this life as this person without any recourse from who she truly was in the world? It could happen in so many ways, including forgetting this life now, as she forgot her life then, and just the thought... The thought of having this life torn, ripped away from her, but not knowing or remembering what she left behind... Should she feel that way about her past life? It was all so jumbled...[break][break]
Of all of the things that she was certain of, she was certain, for one reason or another, that her past life could not exist with this new life, and vice versa. She couldn't explain it, she didn't know why the feeling was so visceral when she truly did not know who she was before, but something inside of her just couldn't fight off the notion... That if the two ever collided, if her two lives somehow converged, she couldn't have both... What would she lose from her past life? Would one life be worth more to her than the other? She felt like Desiree was worth everything to her...[break][break]
Her angel spoke, of how cruel whatever force in the universe was for depriving Yuina of the choices that she could make in life, the ability to learn from who she was and grow more into who she is... And Yuina knew it to be true. Desiree herself was a shining, glittering example of what someone could draw from their past and how they could blossom into the most beautiful soul... Could she have the same grace? The same chance...?[break]
"You're the most beautiful example of that Desiree, your growth, your strength, in spite of it all...," Yuina spoke softly. Desiree was proof, living proof, that someone could move far beyond what their past may have intended for them...[break][break]
The more Desiree spoke of how cruel the universe had been to Yuina, tears began to sting at her eyes... She knew Desi meant every word, down to the letter, that she would fight against the hand the universe had dealt her... But did she deserve it? She couldn't possibly feel deserving of the insurmountable show of love that Desiree was giving her, reaching across the table and grasping her hand. Yuina held hers gently, almost tentatively, as though she were afraid to grip too tight... Someone like Desiree had to be too good to be true... Right? What had she done, that she was deserving of such love...[break][break]
Yuina was finding it hard to speak, how could she possibly find words to return Desiree bearing her soul and how much she cared for Yuina in that moment... And then... And then Desiree spoke her most true feelings...[break][break]
'...if there's a way, please don't do it...'[break][break]
Yuina's breath caught, tears stinging at her eyes... Did anyone care about her this much in her life before? It... seemed impossible....[break][break]
"Desi... I....," Yuina was stunned, tears dripping down from her eyes, and she did grip Desiree's hand tighter, she couldn't let go now, this felt so real... The universe wouldn't take this away from her...? Right?[break][break]
"If... If there was one person I would be afraid to lose the most... it's you... You've made this life feel like its real, like... I'm supposed to be here... no matter what kind of lies I've had to hide in...," Yuina spoke, she couldn't bear the thought of losing Desiree, she couldn't bear the thought of the kind of pain it would cause them both, to be apart, to be separated...[break][break]
"You're the one thing that does make me feel like I was supposed to be here... Even if I had to lose my life before... That who I am now... was who I was always meant to be...," Yuina struggled through soft tears, but she got her words out... The same words that Desiree spoke to her on that island, the same words that she held onto since then... She doubted herself many times, and had a lot of reasons to worry about what the future held but... Those words that Desiree gave her, that hope... those few words had been more valuable to Yuina than Desiree could have ever imagined.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 21:11:26 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb desiree"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i’m afraid they’re gonna find you[break]
and there’s nothing that i can do

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Had she not felt selfish in making such a request, it would have meant that her soul was no longer able to feel what it needed to feel to consider itself part of a natural human being. Hearing the hesitation in Yuina's voice, it stung, as did the harshness of the weedy concoction at the back of her throat and the constricting grasp of hands on hands; she wished not for control but for security, a safeguard, as she did not want to lose one of the few things that mattered above all in her heart. It was her biggest fear, as for all things considered, the universe consistently took and took and took thing after thing after thing.[break][break]

A tear fell from her eye, however, at the proclamation that the feeling of forbidding loss was a mutual one. But she felt that way, even after the secrets Desiree had confessed in whispers of hurt inside the thicket of pastel clouds at the resurfaced island's warfront? It was something difficult to fathom, even if the thoughts that she was beyond redemption were beginning to subside.[break][break]

"You've always been meant to be here with me," she sniffled, shakily twirling a strand of her brunette locks within her slender tattooed fingers, ".. and you've always been meant to be Ina.. a bird of flames risen from the ashes of its old self, shed from any mistakes it ever made.."[break][break]

Doubt in themselves was a mutual feeling between the two; cloaked in their mistakes and regrets, one that existed vibrantly and out there while the other remained tucked behind cosmic glass. It was a habit of hers to avoid taking the words she spoke to others she cared for and running with them on her own- perhaps that, one day, would be her biggest mistake in the slew of the cosmos. If only she could- but that was even harder than overcoming the grim veil, as she did not know if she could or could not trust the words that dazzled from her crimson lips.[break][break]

Especially as those lips, unconsentually, had been stained with the blood of the victim of a murder. Her murder. Placing the vase that she consumed her vicarious greens in the form of smoke through, she tearily nuzzled upon Yuina's side with her face buried in the slit between couch cushions. A yawn dotted her affection followed by another, induced by the swirling mixture of recreational substances she coveted as a means to not feel. Yet, in this presence and the words exchanged, she felt everything.[break][break]

"People give me doubts on if I made a mistake coming to Hoenn," she paused with a drawn-out yawn, ".. it's selfish, but.. you being here right next to me gives me a purpose unlike any other.. to make sure we can both live out loves and not have them taken from us.. so we can stay together and laugh.. and cry.."[break][break]

That which she felt was complex, consuming; as if it were lulling her to sleep, the bliss that she felt from the love present within the penthouse that was previously labored so much with self-hate and loathing. Her eyes were beginning to forcibly close within the yawns, pulling the head out of the couch to place delicately on her shoulder.[break][break]

"I love you.. Never forget that..."[break][break]

And then she fell into her slumber. A dreamscape filled with all that she wished to protect in the world, of all she wished to remain- her.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
♡ annd that's a wrap ily eps

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desiree"]--accent: #fc779d!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #fc779d; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Girl's Night In [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 21:31:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(EFG BONUS)