TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 7:41:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the minior had not seen the light of day in well over a year, stored away in a pc, in an ever-growing wait for further study. more things kept piling onto her agenda, and then there was the ‘vacation’…[break]

and then, finally, the night prior, while she’d been sipping tequila, she remembered it, and promptly sent an email she might not have sent had it not been for the fact she’d been piss drunk.[break][break]

nonetheless, the morning after, she groggily awaited the arrival of beast in the labs, glaring slightly (due to the light) at a minior coated in strange black moss from the tree of life, glitching bizarrely in a way reminiscent of the dark triad.[break][break]

she sighed heavily to herself. ”shit.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-minior"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:56:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Zev received the email from , he expected it had something to do with his request about the sun-like symbol. Instead, she wrote about a Minior in her possession that was glitching out in a way that reminded her of the DRK Triad.[break][break]

Also, strangely, the email was riddled with spelling errors, which was completely at odds with the intelligent, thorough, and professional person Lulu seemed to be.[break][break]

Still, interest piqued by her words, Zev made his way into the Rocket submarine to meet with the scientist. He let himself into the laboratory and, rounding the corner, caught sight of Lulu.[break][break]

"Flint," he said, to get her attention. Then his eyes fell upon the moss-covered Minior. Its glitching gave him pause, more out of curiosity than caution. "So this is the Pokémon. What happened to it?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 7:24:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”harcourt,” she greeted, typically, albeit with somehow less spirit than usual.[break][break]

”in february of last year, team rocket went into the giant tree that used to shade sootopolis.” before necrozma killed it. ”many things happened.” she herself had sprouted six more eyes and began levitating following a blood sacrifice at a mysterious shrine, and then been chased by skinless tree people, and nearly eaten by a world serpent, among other things.[break][break]

”i brought along this minor,” she skipped ahead, to the relevant part, ”and i don’t know, there was a rift, or a portal or something... i think this black moss came from it, maybe, or occurred because of some interaction with it.”[break][break]

she eyed over at him, stare narrowing a little, perhaps from the hangover, or because she was deeply considering her next words.[break][break]

”any thoughts?” she asked carefully. feelings about it, perhaps?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 17:36:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"The Tree of Life. I've heard of it," Zev said, nodding. When he'd read the reports, they were completely nonsensical to him. Initially, he'd chalked them up to hallucinations. But having lived through enough strange phenomenon in Hoenn, he accepted that there was truth in them. [break][break]

When Lulu prompted him for his thoughts and feelings, he focused on the Minior again. "It's definitely strange, but besides that, nothing stands out to me right away." [break][break]

As he reached out toward the Pokémon, he summoned his crystals to cover his hand up to the wrist. Void-black claws prodded the Minior. At the same time, he tapped into the open connection between him and Necrozma and waited. [break][break]

Nothing happened. [break][break]

Zev shook his head at Lulu. "We don't recognize it."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 17:50:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

he’d heard of it. what did that mean exactly?[break][break]

she watched the crystal form up his arm. she thought again of and his sickness, and insatiable hunger. she also remembered being hungry for things that she had never hungered for before, and how the darkness felt strangely comfortable.[break][break]

how she still craved the feeling, and wondered, was he hungry too?[break][break]

her eyes snapped to his again. ”i see.” a pause. ”well, i figured it was worth a shot. guess that’s that.”[break][break]

the minior bobbed in the air, pixelating in spots as it regarded zev warily. perhaps it was the pokémon that felt something.[break][break]

after a moment, she left the topic of the minior behind—at least for now. ”i realize i’m no longer in a position to ask much of you, but i was a friend of ’s, and i’ve been wondering: do you know if your necrozma is the same one?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 18:46:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev's gaze remained on the strange Minior as it regarded him with an instinctive wariness. Unsurprising. Perhaps the Pokémon sensed something about him was amiss, in the same way humans did. [break][break]

Lulu's question drew his attention away from the living meteor. The intensity of her expression betrayed none of her thoughts. "It is." [break][break]

There was no doubt in his mind. had driven the black shards out of 's body, and they, on their own accord, had swarmed Zev next. At the time, he had wondered if the crystals possessed a hivemind of some kind. He knew better now, of course. [break][break]

It was all Necrozma. Every single shard of metal, every copy of itself that it created—they were simply vessels of its will. They and the original were one and the same. [break][break]

He was no exception. [break][break]

"These are the same shards that had overtaken Choi's body," Zev explained, lifting his armored hand for emphasis. Light seemed to collapse into the crystalline blackness. "They transferred to me after Beast Delarosa removed them."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 3:48:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”ah.”[break][break]

as an avatar, she had dodged other interested scientists and the MAGMA division, but the beast answered her questions without hesitation. there was no hiding. there was no fear. why would there be, when he was perhaps the most powerful person in the world?[break][break]

despite being in the face of such power with little of her own, her confidence only began to grow, because he did not brush her off. she was useful. it was why he had come to present his drawing that day.[break][break]

she continued, hoping for more transparency.[break][break]

”as you know from the reports, it was the same necrozma that killed the tree, which attacked as it died with black organic materials, not unlike this.” she nodded to the minior. ”but perhaps necrozma did not yet have influence on the tree at that time...”[break][break]

the minior spun and glitched again, curiously.[break][break]

”it was from another world, that tree. do you know if that was what drew necrozma to it?” what a useful ability it could be, to detect that which did not belong.[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 15:24:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Unfortunately, being the same entity as Necrozma did not mean Zev had access to the Pokémon's full understanding. Thoughts and feelings flowed between them in a steady stream, but much of what he received from his patron was difficult to describe in any human language. Incomprehensible. [break][break]

"It's difficult to say," Zev replied, frowning, "but from what I can tell, Necrozma seeks energy. The Tree of Life, the power spots both real and artificial, the light from other worlds. It doesn't discriminate based on where that energy source comes from, either." [break][break]

None of that was secret information. He had deduced it from reports and personal observations; surely a woman as intelligent as Lulu had, as well. [break][break]

Which meant she hoped Necrozma could discern when something was otherworldly or not. [break][break]

"Have you spoken with anyone else about this Minior? Other scientists, maybe?"

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 22:21:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

terrible, but certainly not new information.[break][break]

she thought of her dream–the one in which eternatus and necrozma had somehow combined their powers in some universe-ending fusion. she did not know what the outcome had been. there were many possible interpretations, as was natural of dreams.[break][break]

”hm,” she responded vaguely, before their conversation was steered back to the minior.[break][break]

”no, actually. not really. my own research was shared to my colleagues, but it’s been some time since then, and other things have cropped up…” and i forgot.[break][break]

”but with what we know now, it’s worth looking into again, certainly. i can only imagine it relates to the cloud in some way.” and by extension, the drk triad.[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 17:40:08 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since laying eyes on the Minior, Zev knew exactly who might have the answers for Lulu. Yet he had refrained from mentioning the name, simply because introducing her into the equation could complicate matters. [break][break]

However, he also knew the person would be very cross with him if he decided not to give her the opportunity to study the unique Pokémon. That, ultimately, forced him to make a choice. [break][break]

"We know a Minior expert," Zev said to Lulu. "An astrobiologist at the Mossdeep Space Center named . If you reach out to her, mention that we recommended her to you. Either way, she should be willing to meet."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 6:54:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

who was ‘we’? her brow furrowed. then, she perked up visibly at the name mossdeep space center. beast with the astrobiologist connections. now they were getting somewhere.[break][break]

”wonderful. i didn’t know we had that connection.”[break][break]

and then there was the ‘we’ again., she almost had to ask about it now, because how else would she know whether or not to use his name specifically? certainly, it was not something to throw around lightly.[break][break]

”erm, harcourt, by 'we', do you mean team rocket?” there was the smallest moment of hesitation. ”… or you and necrozma?” because maybe necrozma also knew astrobiologists.[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 17:45:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Lulu's confusion reflected on Zev's face at her inquiry, taking the form of a frown and furrowed brow. [break][break]

"What are you talking about?" he asked, clearly unaware he'd been using the incorrect pronouns when referring to himself. "Just mention my name. Definitely avoid saying anything about our organization." [break][break]

Lulu did not need to know that Nenet might suspect an affiliation with Team Rocket anyway. In fact, it would be dangerous to reveal to anyone that Nenet knew Zev's history with the crime syndicate and his long career as a contract killer. [break][break]

He needed to maintain Team Rocket's trust, after all, as well as her safety.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 18:26:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she stared, eyes going a hair wider as she questioned herself. had she heard wrong? hangover messing with her head? maybe i shouldn’t have done this, after all...[break][break]

no. it’s a good outcome.[break][break]

whoever this person was, she was not only an expert in an increasingly intriguing species perhaps related to the deep problems plaguing their world, but also yet another potential key to mossdeep’s best kept secrets.[break][break]

”right. of course not,” she responded, tone evident that she had already drifted away, to the space center, and answers. ”i’ll reach out to her. thank you for the recommendation.”[break][break]

”any other thoughts?” on the minior, or anything else he’d like to share. another way of lightly saying you can go now without being so dismissive.[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,688 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 18:40:10 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev shook his head. "None at the moment. And unless you have more questions for me, I'll see myself out." [break][break]

He almost chalked the visit up to a waste of time, but he had a hunch he'd learn more about Lulu's strange Minior soon. Casting a last, contemplative look upon it, he turned and left the laboratory. [break][break]

As soon as he emerged from the submarine into the fresh air of Sootopolis City, Zev took his phone from his pocket and tapped out a text to his wife. Because the last thing Nenet would want was to be caught unaware. [break][break]

expect to hear from a woman named lulu flint soon. she wants to know more about minior.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,018 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
nexus
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 3:22:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: