[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A SWALOT

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

SLIMES ARE A STAPLE VIDEO GAME MOB. however, at least pokemon are not video game monsters! while you may befriend them, catch them, and battle with them, they will not drop slime condensate for you, should you faint them. nevertheless, this swarm of swalot aims to spread sludge all across the fields as they migrate from one area to another...[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & REFERENCE THE GAME, GENSHIN IMPACT or INCLUDE A GIF OF GENSHIN IMPACT somewhere in your post.
  • the highest roll will earn a shiny swalot; the second highest roll will earn a normal swalot, and the lowest roll will net a gulpin. the gender of the pokemon can be decided by the recipient.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the swalot/gulpin have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end october 17th (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
SWALOT SWARM (TOXIC TAKEOVER)
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 1:34:49 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Sénon kicked his feet up with a bowl of the best damn ice cream he'd had in the last month.

Who knew gulpin could taste so good?

Did that even make sense? It was basically a living stomach (ugh) but if you removed the lining and organs (double ugh) carefully and processed its fats the right way it tasted almost as good as slowpoke tails.

Then again if you put enough sugar on anything it would taste good.

The gulpin fat itself was quite multipurpose almost like a natural maple syrup.

A message from the league was blowing up his cell but he was too far away, he'd never get there in time. Ironically it was about a herd of gulpin and swalot doing some such thing they were nervous about.

Finishing the desert he checked the remains of the jar of gulpin fat. With Jūken, slowpoke and chansey on the kitchen crew with him tonight he had enough hands and claws and nubs to try one more recipe. Scrolling through the videos there was one about balls of sweet dough that looked pretty interesting.

"What the hell's a Slime?" Instead of 'Slimes' he could probably substitute for a Chansey egg.

● tags: @swarm
● notes: cooking with gulpin fat

sNaNyHet
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 1:54:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Comfortaa]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.you-i]background: #2c2c2c;height: 100px;width: 350px;padding: 5px;margin:20px auto;[/newlcass]

[newclass=.you-i-text]font-family: 'Comfortaa', cursive;color: #fff;font-size: 20px;position: relative;top: 20px;text-align: center;text-transform: uppercase;text-shadow: 1px 1px #181818;[/newlcass]

[newclass=.you-i-text-2]font-family: 'Comfortaa', cursive;color: #fff;font-size: 30px;position: relative;text-align: center;margin-top: 10px;text-transform: uppercase;text-shadow: 1px 1px #181818;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-text b]color: #cd5c5c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-text-2 b]color: #cd5c5c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-image]background: url(https://i.imgur.com/YmbtBDD.gif);width:350px;height:150px;background-size: cover;margin: auto;position: relative;margin-top: -20px;border: 5px solid #cd5c5c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-post]background: #e6e6e6;width: 318px;padding: 20px;border: 1px solid #d3d3d3;margin: 20px auto;position: relative;margin-top: -0px;font-family: calabri;font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;font-size: 11px;color: #363636;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-post b]color: #cd5c5c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-post i]color: #cd5c5c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-bottom]background: #2c2c2c;height: 30px;width: 350px;padding: 5px;margin: -20px auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.you-i-bottom-text]font-family: 'Comfortaa', cursive;text-align: center;font-size: 8px;color: #fff;text-shadow: 1px 1px #181818;[/newclass]

[attr="class","you-i"]
[attr="class","you-i-text"]You are TOXIC.

[attr="class","you-i-text-2"]

[attr="class","you-i-image]

[attr="class","you-i-post"]

Aurum gagged at the smell. "Oh hell no." Here she was, exploring without purpose as per usual, until she found herself surrounded by the stench of the poisonous Pokemon. Her Mimikyu, Masumi, was also displeased by the atrocious scent. "Come on, we gotta get rid of this," she told her partner, who reluctantly agreed.[break][break]
One at a time might be best, Aurum thought to herself. "Okay, Masu, use Shadow Sneak," she ordered. The ghost-type, while keeping his distance, summoned his shadow and targeted an unsuspecting Gulpin. The startled Pokmeon turned around and immediately began releasing toxins into the air. Let's see if I can catch this. Hopefully the smell will go away then.

[break][break]
IRhiuKah

[attr="class","you-i-bottom"]
[attr="class","you-i-bottom-text"]@aurum
close tab

played by

Rework

Rufian
He/Him/His
April 22nd
Heterosexual
Leaguer
23 height
23 height
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rufio
Rufio McGillis
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 5:04:19 GMT
Rufio McGillis Avatar

A swarm of slime?....Well they were in the way at least...

As such Rufio figured why pass up the chance, especially when he swore his amber eyes caught onto a Shiny one...

Entering the fray with Lockjaw the Croconaw the pair would attempt to capture a slime. Only for a crumpled up poster to fly into Rufio'a face.

Upon removing it from his face and holding it out flat Rufio would find himself confused as his Pokemon battled the wild heathens nearby.

"Genshin Impact event? What even...trash..."

tmePGPT|
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 21:30:52 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

What was it with him and Poison-types, anyway?

The last time, he’d encountered a weird, multi-colored Muk in a garden—and now these guys were everywhere? What the absolute fuck?

Grumbling, he could only sigh as he pulled a face that looked like a cross between amusement and sheer “what the fuck is this shit doing here”, worthy of a video game—

It reminded him of that virtual reality game from earlier in the year. He wondered if it was making a comeback or some sort.

Either way, he pulled out a blank Pokéball and threw it at the weird puddles of… not-slime.

They even had the derpiest-looking lips this side of the planet!

1GE0U6Vh

@tag
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 16:08:01 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
Another round of poisoness swarms threaten take over route 117. The league requested for pokemon to take care of them before it gets too bad. Genesis didn’t care about that though. She wanted one for herself. Reaching into her pocket, she summoned a creature that should surely be effective against the poison type. The rock golem was quiet as it looked to its trainer. “We have some pokemon to take care of,” the woman informed the creature as the swarm of swalot and gulpin appeared, “Think you can handle it?” The golett shrugged its shoulders. “Alright,” the woman said as she motioned to them, “Let’s go.” The pair marched their wait closer to the swarm. And when within stroking distance, she ordered for her creature to attack sending waves of SHADOW BALLs and NIGHTSHADEs towards the swarm. Her only hope was she could check one of them before they disappear.

0XFcVN1J

close tab

played by

Voltolos

Novak
He, him
May 14
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Rocket researcher
Grunt
Single
36 height
36 height
There's always another secret.
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @novak
Novak Manchester
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2020 14:11:04 GMT
Novak Manchester Avatar

67_NWBZC

Novak stared at the puddle of slime.

"I know you're there," he said. The damn Swalot probably thought it was so clever. "You can't hide anymore."

The puddle of slime stayed completely motionless. 

Novak sighed. Oh well. If he couldn't get them to leave by persuasion, he'd just use force instead.

With a clap of his hands, Yew appeared right next to Novak, the newly-evolved Kirlia balancing on his toes and wrinkling his nose when he saw the Swalot. It seemed plainly obvious, even to him, that that was a Pokemon in disguise.

"Psybeam," directed Novak, and the stupid poison-type finally moved, but not quickly enough to avoid the attack. It warbled in pain.

Novak sighed as he threw a Pokeball.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 3:49:00 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
circle of fire

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

it feels like b&b all over again. only this time, the spawns are real.[break][break]

a rancher near vendanturf complains of the herd of swalots reappearing by the town's vicinity that selena, a random passerby, attempts to drive away. tagging along circe into the job, the vixen perimeters herself with heat wave as soon as they start approaching the pair.[break][break]

[break][break]

“good job, girl.” she gives her delphox a thumbs up before noticing the trail of burnt grass that surrounds her. awkwardness paints her smile as she faces the rancher's disappointed look.[break][break]

XSsu1IDQ

[attr="class","runruntag"]#swarm

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 4:22:47 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

While not emergency food, Gulpin and Swalot certainly were a sight to see. The blonde watched from afar for the moment as trainers fell on this swarm of slimes, curious as to what prompted them to flock in droves, and what prompted the trainers in turn to flock to them. What about them had made them such a popular catching destination as of late? Was there some kind of sale on the creatures going on, or maybe a Gulpin Contest?

He felt old. Always out of the loop. How was he supposed to know about the recent spike in their popularity as of late?

@tag

l12zSr9W

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 4:53:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Klara can't say she cares about the field they're ruining, but the Swalot within the roaming pack have some real promise to them. She's been keeping pace on her motorcycle for a while -- she can't help but flock towards swarms like this -- hoping she can spot some real choice individuals in the lot to capture for business. Sure enough there seem to be a few blue fellas bouncing along with everything else.

Cashew, her Emolga, crawls from one shoulder to the other as she watches the swarm slowly surge across the once lush grass. She's ready for action and Klara's about ready to let her have it. She pulls the whistle dangling from her neck to her lips and revs her bike before setting off towards the center of the group.

Handling the bike with one hand, she uses the other to help in the playing of her tin whistle. She gives a low tweet and two high ones. Cashew bristles on her shoulder (CHARGING) before leaping from her body to glide into the loose pack of pokemon. She can't see the specifics, but Klara can easily guarantee the NUZZLE she also ordered gets done. A flash of bright light and static halts some of the Swalot while leading others to pick up the pace.

She tosses a pokeball at the former group as Cashew darts her way out between the bulbous bodies of the slime.

CG7|RhjQ

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #836953[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 0:54:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#564b75[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE SWALOT

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

CONGRATULATIONS! the swalot and gulpin leave, and although they do not leave the necessary materials for you to ascend (whatever that means), at least they leave the bystanders with the wonderful sight of three glowing pokeballs.[break][break]

[break][break]

everyone receives 2 infamy for participating!
[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
@klara

[break]
male or female - liquid ooze[break]
body slam / toxic / gunk shot / sludge bomb / encore / water pulse
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - sticky hold[break]
body slam / toxic / poison gas / sludge bomb / venom drench / ice punch