4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dragon's borough [c]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 7:35:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
a dragon's paradise at the heart of the north

The prince regards the signs of battle with an amused, almost proud, gleam in his eye. "I admire that about dragons," Remiel remarks. "Most are never shy to achieve growth in conflict, but don't overindulge in these violent pleasures either. I've always considered them to strike a perfect balance between savagery and nobility. The harmony of both is something akin to godhood."

They continue deeper into the forest and, before long, find a dirt trail cutting through it— a shortcut of sorts towards the lake they'd been walking towards in the first place.

Realizing he's gotten a bit carried away with the magnificence of dragons, Remiel clears his throat before continuing. "But alas, I was hoping you would aid me in searching for these technologies since... I'm afraid I might have lost someone in Ultra Space. Someone important to me. And I must find my way back to her..."

Suddenly, the atmosphere fills with an air of gloom. With his solemn gaze set ahead, Remiel is sure not to show Razz the softer side of his otherwise nonchalant demeanor.

note:
CALCIFET DRACIARY
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
dragon's borough [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 21:25:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

"That's one way to look at it, I know often some trainers don't realize this and just finds them more brutish and thus abandon them," he's seen it happen. He knows there have been a few pokemon abandoned in the wild. Though the idea brushes off as they continue on through the forest. [break][break]

His one visible eye narrows in concern as it seems the truth of the visit seems to come to light. "Can't really say I know where a lot of these things, but if you have someone missing I suppose I could try?" he wasn't really someone who did missing's persons in the first place. "Who if you don't mind me asking?"

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] SOCIAL WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dragon's borough [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 4:35:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
a dragon's paradise at the heart of the north

Remiel nods in agreement, having seen such abandonment transpire far too often. "Dragons have historically been the hardest Pokémon to train. A lot of the dragons here are victims of such irresponsible, ill-fit, or simply unwilling trainers. It is why I strove to end the illegal sale of dragon eggs in Galar."

Regardless of one of his crowning achievements as prince, however, the conversation moved on. The idea of saying her name out loud, alone, destroyed the pleasant air that had been surrounding them up until then. A solemn aura filled the space it left behind.

"Her name is Isra Nightingale. We were... close."

note: . . .
CALCIFET DRACIARY
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon's borough [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 21:16:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: