3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 7:02:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

CLIFF NOTES // Eva is a pokemon veterinarian from Kanto that specializes in emergency critical care, trauma, and surgery. She worked the front lines of the war against the hostile Rocket take over by providing emergency medical aid on the battle fields. Her and her pokemon have seen some serious shit that would turn the stomach of many. She is an adrenaline junky with a love for extreme sports, whiskey, and wildlife conservation. She came to Hoenn after hearing about the chaotic attacks throughout the region. She joined up with the League to offer her services should the need ever arise. At times of peace (like right now), she can be found traveling the region, checking up on people's pokemon, and doing conservation work.

Since the reemergence of Rocket in Hoenn, Eva has been hell-bent on prepping to prepare for whatever it is they have up their sleeves. She refuses to let them take a second home from her. She re-enlisted in the Hoenn army as a Captain and has recently been promoted to the vacant Head Professor position within the League to head up a Hoenn Medical Corps.

FRIENDS // Eva is very friendly. Like maybe overly friendly. She is outspoken and outgoing; the definition of an extrovert. She loves being around people, learning about their lives, and fostering a deep connection. It won't be hard to make friends with her. Although, if you decide to adventure with this wild child, expect to be pushed past your limits and well outside your comfort zone. Eva's lifestyle is not for the faint of heart. She is selfless and becomes attached to people quite quickly which is either annoying or a good thing depending on your character's personality. Anyone from Kanto that fought against Rocket might know of her. She was fairly well-known throughout the Kanto Army and amidst the Kantonians opposed to Rocket. She saved a lot of lives, but also lost a lot of them.

ENEMIES // Hard to come by. Eva is a giver of second chances but that is her limit, a third chance will not come around. Things she will not tolerate include pokemon abuse, bullying, and blatant lack of reverence for life or a disrespect for her or her profession. As a natural leader she can be seen as bossy sometimes which can definitely rub others the wrong way. Affiliation with Rocket or sympathizing to their cause will automatically put you on the shit-list.

LOVE // The good doctor has never really been in a serious relationship so she is quite naive when it comes to love. Vet school and war do not make a great foundation for a relationship and men typically find her enthusiasm and lifestyle intimidating. Eva has a big heart that is basically an open book. As a passionate human being, she can be rather emotional and tends to wear her heart on her sleeve. Sharing her passions is a quick way in. Pair that with some quick-witted charm and a sincere effort to get to know her and she may just fall head over heels. Her fascination for people leads her to developing little crushes quite quickly. Whether that moves on to something more is left to be seen. She's very focused on her effort to prepare for Rocket and eventually fight against them. She will be resistant to a relationship at this point in time becuase she knows she will eventually be heading off to war (again) and she wouldn't want to put someone through that. Although she doesn't act like it, she has a mild case of PTSD from the shit she's seen on the front lines. She is a selfless woman who will put her life in danger to save others without question. But those she loves she will protect at all costs, holding them to a different standard. In other words, she's allowed to be reckless and selfless, they aren't.

DIRECTION // I would love Eva to get more involved in the League and with others in general as a traveling vet that checks in on people's pokemon whether it be casual trainers, Gym Leaders, or Elite Four. My ultimate goal with her is to make her kind of the "go to" medical support for official League raids and, should the time come, frontline battles. Now that she is 'canon' I would love for her to develop some more professional relationships with the other higher-ups in the League.

I plan on making a Medical Corps type group so if any characters are interested in that aspect of it et me know! Eva loves to teach and would be willing to help train other trainers in some basic emergency medicine. Another aspect of the Medical Corps would be outreach to the small, more rural aspects of Hoenn and developing a slid foundation to support war efforts against Rocket for when that times comes.

I am always open to plotting out established relationships with characters that may know her from Kanto or the war there. She also has 5 older brothers that have zero descriptions so if anyone is interested in making another character and just wants to tack that on to their history, that is totally fine! Just shoot me a DM for some minor details (like obvs has to be from Pallet Town, Kanto but could have moved, etc.). Otherwise, the character is totally up to you!

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to DM me any time! I love RPing this gem and can't wait for her to meet everyone! <3
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 17:12:58 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

artie x [break][break]

we already talked about this a bit on discord, but i think the two of them would be fun together! it could start maybe if she took an interest in his aerodactyl and she could tell him all the fun nerdy things while he ignores her and does his own thing.

[break][break] artie has pretty much not done any of the bb missions, so i'd be open to any of them! maybe artie is shopping somewhere and he mistakes her as an employee?? LOL whatever, pick any mission and start a thread and im up for it ^^

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 8:19:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Gotta start somewhere~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Yooooo, so I was thinking maybe it could be cool if Bea kinda "worked for" Eva. Kind of like a part-time thing. I think it would be good for her to kinda have a 'job'. She's never really had one though, never needed to work. But her parent's have cut back her allowance greatly since she's gone. (and while it's decent, it's not decent enough for her spending habits) I also think it would be good to get her involved in the league community.

She's a girl with big dreams and big goals, at least when it comes to the bigger picture. She needs steady people around her to help her laser focus that goal into something practical that she can actually do. I think helping Dr. Eva out as an assistant or w/e would end up helpful for her in the long run. What do you think?

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#5a4498;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 18:05:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Hiya @bea !

Yes, I would love for Eva to have a nice little pool of assistants! Part of her platform as a new Head Scientist is education and outreach, so taking the opportunity to teach an interested, young woman about her work and science in general would be something she is super into! She's not as level-headed as you would expect a professional to be, quite honestly. She can be a bit reckless and spontaneous but when it comes to her work, she can fufil that role for Beatrix. Eva wouldn't be afraid to give her some tough love if she needs it since this would be her first 'job' and all. Feel free to DM me to talk more details or to set up a social thread or something for an introduction!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 17:26:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

+ @joan

SO I have a pretty extensive plot that I think would be fairly interesting to do?? Feel free to dm me on discord if you're interest. 

Basically, Jo is also from Kanto and contributed to the war front...just as a rocket instead of a league member. In fact, she's also similar to Eva in a sense that she loves wild life conservation and originally started off her career as a simple wildlife biologist. SO, MAYBE, both Jo and Eva were decently close friends back in Kanto? They grew together, studied together, and even eventually worked together a few times. They are basically those two friends that go through medical school side by side. The only difference? While they did so, Eva and Jo took different paths leading them towards opposite sides in this political conflict. Eventually these paths diverged and the two were forced to separate. I don't know if we want to have it so Eva discovered Jo's affiliation to Rocket then or later on - but honestly there's a lot of small details in this that'll need working out.

Anyways, with Jo finally leaving the organization (Rocket), I would love for them to do a "rekindeling that old flame" kinda of plot? Just two sisters making up for lost time. They can help each other with their work, as they both remained scientist in their own right, and maybe discover a thing or two together <3

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 3:14:22 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hey Eva!
It's uncommon to find someone with the hard-won skills to treat such a wide range of Pokemon, let alone someone with the passion and heart to do so. My gym couldn't operate without the healing you provide or the expertise you bring to the table, and it's because of you that my team is safe, happy, and healthy.
Battling is an dangerous yet invaluable teaching tool, and it calms my worries to have you on call. Nobody knows how to fix up a Pokemon like you, so I just wanted to thank you for everything you do.
Cheers,
Zac Ramsay"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 3:35:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
+

I feel like these two would actually find quite a bit of common ground. Though Thomas did not fight in the Kanto War, he still understands the ramifications of the war. Thomas is very well aware of the threat Rocket poses. He would agree that the Region, and its people, need to be prepared for what's to come, and for Rocket to be stopped.

As for why he wasn't in the War, he was dealing with a group known as the Harmonia Foundation in Unova, while the war was going on. Before he left Interpol, he commanded two subordinates that had both survived the war. Both of them had run-ins with , the Mad Dog of Rocket.

He runs a Ranch in Verdanturf Town, which is partially a training ground, and paradise where Pokemon can live in peace. He has a small army of Audino, all frolicking during peacetime, and healing people and Pokemon injured during conflicts. He cares deeply for Pokemon, and also can't stand abusing Pokemon.

Finally, he loves his whiskey as well. If she'd like, she can totally bum some of his premium Galarian Whiskey off of him. She can also look on in horror at just how much he drinks, and how well he's able to hold his liquor.
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 19:08:13 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

DR EVA & DAHLIA

YESSS. Dahlia actually needs some friends or stronger connections in the League's institutions (because I don't RP her as much as my other two characters). I was thinking Eva would be a great great relationship, especially with how they're bonding in PATHOLOGY, which by the way, is due for a post this weekend according to my inner schedule POG.

In any case, I think we can build upon that relationship with Dahlia coming out on any on-field things with Eva and of course the larger site plot at hand. She'd also be a good emotional support (at her home in Ever Grande) should Eva ever need it :triumph:.

I'll prioritize our research thread and then we can move onto a social perhaps!!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,734 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Dr. Eva Morales' Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 23:54:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Dahlia & Eva

Awww yay!! Friends <3 Love it. Looking forward to a social after PATHOLOGY POGGERS! She'll need some emotional support soon too seeing as she literally watched Matias die and almost again in the raid so that was traumatic for her. I would love to get her in the field more too so we can get the dynamic duo back together for some research :thumbs up:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights