[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Krow!
[break][break]

A Murkrow, perched on a light fixture beside a set of double-doors, announces the approach of its guests. Meeting Room 2A was one the finer spaces open for reservation in the submarine's North Wing. It boasted an extra wide one-way window towards the deep blue ocean ahead, illuminated by a set of halogen incandescent headlights. Amidst the coral and steep underwater cliffs, various deep sea pokémon rushed to get out of the way of the massive speeding base.[break][break]

The meeting room itself primarily housed a long and finely crafted mahogany table at its center with matching, cushioned chairs and a 5K TV on each wall. There was a bar and small lounge area against the eastern wall. A medium-sized, round holo-table (in other words, an electronic table that could summon holographic maps, profiles, and other forms of data) awaited its use on the western side of the room. And, to the south, of course, was the entrance and exit the Murkrow presided over.[break][break]

Having summoned , , and for the meeting with an encrypted e-mail, and waited patiently in the office prior to their arrival. The former stood in front of the wide window, hands clasped behind his back as he watched the submarine travel over the ocean floor so gracefully. A small pile of folders (three, to be exact) sat at the center of the meeting room's desk.[break][break]

When he heard the door's open, the admin would turn to greet his partners with his trademark nonchalance. "Welcome. I'm glad you could all make it. I wouldn't have assembled this meeting if I didn't think it was important." Pausing, then looking pointedly at Chu-e next, he nods. "Congratulations on your promotion to Underboss, Chu-e."[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, , ,

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
origin: s.p.e.c.t.r.a [c]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 13:02:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was one to the first to arrive. One might think someone like Choi would be the type to be fashionably late. Which... was normally true, in a sense, but he had been much too eager to get off the sub to linger in his new office and skim over reports. The mystery rock sickness was still clinging to him and making the effects much worse than normal. At least he wasn't contagious (as far as he knew).

He winked at the Murkrow as he passed, then raised a hand in greeting to and when he was inside. No time was wasted sitting down; he even kicked back in the plush leather chair and used it to spin a circle. Which was a bad idea, given he was already a seasick mess, but totally worth it.

"Remy. Bryan. Thanks!" He grinned, leaning his elbow against the fancy table so he could rest his chin in his palm. "You know, it's super rude not to call people, Bryan." Wiggling his brow at the other, he snorted before addressing Remiel again. "I hope this isn't something boring, like budgets. This room makes me feel like a Bond villain. I wanna keep that energy."
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,331 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 23:22:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu was finally starting to appear rested on a daily basis again. There were bag-eyed days, still, here and there, but she seemed to be adjusting well into her position, finally, after the flip of whatever sort of strange sleep schedule the woman had previously somehow functioned on.

After slipping through the door, she greeted the Murkrow with slightly startled eyes before moving around it and towards the table. “Afternoon gentlemen.” She greeted them dryly with a nod, lowering into one of the chairs and taking a sip from the coffee she'd brought with her. A red stare regarded each of them before glancing out the window, watching the marine life scatter in their wake. Her heel bounced below the table lightly, inaudibly.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:20:12 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin is not far behind , drifting into the room with his Rotom-possessed phone hovering after him. Though dark circles under his eyes and a stifled yawn suggests the underboss is not long out of bed, there's not a hair out of place as he takes his seat.

He hates this meeting room.

"Calcifet," he greets, offering a nod of acknowledgement. His gaze sharpens as it falls upon . "Delarosa."

The grunt is out of place among Rocket brass, but it's the memory of Declan Walsh's not-birthday that edges Gavin's stare. His stoic demeanor softens at 's humour, smirk tugging brief at the edge of his lips.

"If it's important, best not keep it waiting."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 9:43:44 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Morpeko happily munched away on berries and seeds it had stored in it's pouch. However it's chewing rapidly stopped and Bryan lifted an eyebrow as he tapped away on his phone. He was playing games on his phone which didn't require wifi, The morpeko slowly began to shift into it's hangry mode and Bryan side and let out a groan. "Hereee...shut up morpeko I always have food for you." he said hoping the pokemon would learn to just ASK instead! [Break][break]

He pulled a berry and nuts bar for Morpeko from his hoodie's front pocket. It happily took the food and munched away on his lap. Soon after walked into the room and bryan offered a small wave and a playful smirk. "Exactly! So why didn't you call me? I'm not sure I'll ever be able to recover again." he said as if they agreed the blame was on chu-e and not bryan. [break][break]

Soon the everyone arrived, gavin spoke to him and only used his last name so he nodded his head in return "Hello again sir. I hope you're doing well." he said as he also nodded his head to someone who he wasn't exactly the most familiar with they are. Bryan stood up and distributed the folders to the other three admins and would let Remiel take the rest away as his Morpeko began to get too grumpy that his pillow was moving as bryan placed him back on his lap.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 5:23:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
S.P.E.C.T.R.A.

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Ever the joker, Chu-e's presence serves to bring a hint of a brightness to Remiel's face as he takes his seat so leisurely. "We save those for Walsh," The admin dryly jokes, turning to regard the pair that enter the room shortly thereafter. Gavin Merlino and Lulu Flint... quite the interesting pair. "I'm inclined to say each of us here naturally carry that spark you're looking for, wouldn't you Chu-e?"[break][break]

The quirk at the corner of his lips fades as he returns Gavin's nod and greets Lulu with a short wave. "Right then," Remiel speaks, turning to Bryan and gesturing for him to hand out the folders. "No point dilly-dallying. We'll start."[break][break]

Each manila folder handed out contained a dossier on all the known avatars (namely Fernando, Bailey, Stormy, Balder, and Selena) and general information regarding avatarhood, legendary pokémon, and any events that tied into the aforementioned subject matter. At the top of each folder, a header read:[break][break]

S.P.E.C.T.R.A.[break][break]

Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Training, and Removal of Avatars
[break][break]

As the royal admin gave his attendees some time to sift through these papers, he saunters down towards the holo-table nearby with his hands clasped behind his back. After stopping to activate it with a single button press, a Porygon-Z emerges as a hologram upon its surface. It tilts its head to one side, eyeing its master with a glitched eye that couldn't seem to stay one size for more than a second.[break][break]

"Execute CP-08. Access files SP-01."
[break][break]

Stepping back, the admin watches as the Porygon-Z disappears, and as 3-D busts of each aforementioned avatar appears above the holo-table in its place. Layered behind them, holographic documents and screen panels depict recent reports and events. One of them, in particular, replays the events of a certain press conference involving .[break][break]

"I'm sure you've all seen the recent announcement. And I'm quite certain all three of you have quickly surmised what this is about. Though many are blind to see it, the stirrings of a new war has already begun. This time, however, we must be ready to endure it." His sharp, indifferent gaze shifts towards them all. "More than that, we must be ready to seize victory."[break][break]

[break]

notes: no post order POG

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, , ,

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 11:53:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was ready to make another quip but the promise of new information makes him pause. When the folder is handed out, he makes short work of flipping it open to devour the contents inside. His eyes latch on certain pieces of information, though, which he feels could help this.

"The head ranger, , needs to be added to this list." Chu-e taps the folder as he says it, crossing his legs with one knee over the other, leaning back in his chair. The thought crosses his mind to also mention yet... something stops him. Some soft, weak little part of his heart she had wiggled into. Much like , Cait was one of the few good buds of the League he could see. It was just unfortunate, for both Cait and Razz, they were on opposite sides (and in Razz's case, for having past ties to Rocket).

"I did that Adventour thing, was in a group with him. He sprouted ice wings and flew around at one point." Which, sure, could be written off as just a pokemon, but it was suspicious. As far as he knew, no known Ice types would have been able to do that, at least without it being obvious Lars was being carried by something.

But, as for the matter at hand.

"Some religious groups are already really mad about it, mostly in Johto and Sinnoh. A lot of the other regions are worried about the weaponization of Avatars. No known Avatars in other regions and all that. It's an absolute political shitstorm." He grins, sharp, when he says it.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,331 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 3:53:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SOCIAL: SPECTRA MEETING

Lulu looked up at her brother as he entered, giving a small sort of greeting gesture of her hand with a few fingers lifted off her coffee cup and a nod of her head. When she realized she was in the presence of other authority, she added a quick, “Sir.” Weird. She looked down at her coffee and drummed on it once with three fingers. Tap tap tap.

Her eyes discreetly shot up at from across the table. Was he fucking subordinates? Poor was catching all sorts of abuse, it seemed. This was strike two for Chu-e. Everyone seemed to like him, except for Lulu. She was a skeptic and a sourpuss.

The Porygon-Z immediately caught her attention, until it disappeared from the hologram to be replaced by other images. She listened, looking down at the folders and sliding out the papers with in. On the very top was Fernando’s file. She stared at it, not yet flipping through the rest. A sharp breath snorted out of her nose, amused. What now? She waited a long moment, keeping the paper in her hand.

She had begun enjoying her nights at Kaleidoscope. This was, honestly, sort of unfortunate. Regardless, Lulu was loyal. She breathed deep. “I um... have drinks with in Lilycove.” It felt like an odd thing to say. She looked up at , not wanting to make eye contact with her brother, as she hadn’t divulged this information to him. Not that they spoke much, anyways. “Multiple nights a week, actually. Trying to pick his brain.” As though she needed to defend herself. She thought for a moment. “I offered him a cigarette once and he blew pink smoke.” So it had been a fairy. At the time, she hadn’t known why. She was just now putting two and two together.

She paused again. “Define removal?” She felt like she knew the answer. Her heart picked up pace only just so, but her nerves were well-hidden. She could have a gun to his head in a moment, probably, but that wasn’t the way to do things. He was also an Avatar. She had a hunch she’d somehow wind up dead in the attempt.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 16:12:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin acknowledges his sister with an absent nod; so far as Rocket were concerned, they were only recently acquainted. It's fortunate for that he takes great pride in his cover, for mention of does not escape his notice. There's something in the way she says it that sets him on edge.

He'll confront her later.

"Careful with Silph," is all he says, a generic warning he'd have given to any Rocket in her place.

Unaware of 's fondness for the former Mauville gym leader, he offers intel of his own. "I witnessed seemingly heal her own wounds, though given the stress we were under at the time, it's possible I'm mistaken."

He thinks, too, of their very own , but says nothing to the group. He's yet to talk to her about the incident at the church, and thus his perception of the event is wholly one-sided. He knows too little of to discuss it openly in his presence, though some measure of trust was afforded thanks to his apparent partnership with .

"Wings of ice? Mm. could be mantling Articuno. It sought a replacement for its Avatar some time ago." Gavin laces his fingers together as he skims through Stormy's file. He does not mention that he'd appealed to the icy avian himself.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 8:48:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan waited for gavin to finish before speaking himself. There were a lot of names there that could mean less to him, just figure heads for the league.  He looked up and made eye contact with them all. "If we're truly serious about this. Just knowing them personally I think will be our advantage." he said as he picked up his phone and doing a quick internet search for the names that were mentioned out loud and connecting his phone of the porygonz to show the images. "Removal from my own conversation with Mr. Fox entails having the avatars act in such a way that their Avatar Pokémon lose faith? Or at least, killing seems to be the last option." he said before smirking a bit and looking up at the pictures of the holograms [break][break]

"It wasn't explicitly talked about. Do you want to steal the Pokémon for ourselves?" he said trying to guess Remiel's aim. "If rocket is aiming towards an angle to seem like the heroes of hoenn, setting up the league's avatars for failure and dishonor may be the best course." he said as he was slowly becoming interested. He caught himself however speaking too much and sat back in his chair "Sorry. Got a bit ahead of myself." apologizing to the group as his ambitions became a bit too blatant.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 21:19:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
S.P.E.C.T.R.A.

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"The head ranger, Laurence Anderson, needs to be added to this list. I did that Adventour thing, was in a group with him. He sprouted ice wings and flew around at one point."
[break][break]

Laurence Anderson. Remiel had encountered him briefly in the past. Aside from being the head of the Rangers Corp, he had seemed rather... unassuming to him. To know now that he was an avatar, thanks to Underboss , put a lot into perspective.[break][break]

There was no need to mark it down, however. Porygon-Z was recording everything on various levels— including Gavin's mention of the legendary Articuno being the likely culprit for Anderson's avatarship. When the meeting was over, all new information would be compiled and updated neatly into their respective dossiers. SPECTRA agents would be given access to these updated dossiers.[break]

"Some religious groups are already really mad about it, mostly in Johto and Sinnoh. A lot of the other regions are worried about the weaponization of Avatars. No known Avatars in other regions and all that. It's an absolute political shitstorm."
[break][break]

"It's one that we'll come to utilize... in due time." Remiel remarks, meeting Chue's sharp grin with a nod. "My assets in the Galarian and Hoennian government have already begun putting the gears in motion. If we ever have need of anti-avatar sentiment in those channels, you need only give me the word. The League will have an international target painted across its back."[break][break]

"I um... have drinks with FERNANDO SILPH in Lilycove. Multiple nights a week, actually. Trying to pick his brain. I offered him a cigarette once and he blew pink smoke."
[break][break]

Fernando Silph. Possibly the most tenured and experienced of avatars the League had to offer— that they knew about yet, anyway. Remiel had paid witness to that pink mist himself before, and not just with him either. The trait was shared with at least two others he knew about. One of them was a well-known CEO of a news company. The other was a dear friend he'd lost touch with.[break][break]

was playing a dangerous game fraternizing with Fernando— of that much the admin was certain. He shifts his indifferent gaze towards , wondering what he thought about all this. The underboss' words reflect his own. Be careful with Silph.[break][break]

“Define removal?”
[break][break]

The spectacled royal quirks a brow, pausing to regard the SPECTRA hologram floating above the table. "Its definition is determined by its context— namely, the wishes of our boss. Whether this entails severing ties between an avatar and their allies, capturing one, or issuing a more permanent solution... it all depends on what he gives us permission to do. Regardless, we will prepare our operatives for each of the aforementioned."[break][break]

Give a man six hours to chop down a tree, after all, and it would behoove him to spend the first four sharpening the axe.[break][break]

"I witnessed cait alfric seemingly heal her own wounds, though given the stress we were under at the time, it's possible I'm mistaken."
[break][break]

Cait Alfric. He'd battled her for her badge some time ago, shortly before she'd retired. Her tenacity and calm demeanor certainly put off the aura of someone worthy of becoming an avatar. But the question remained: exactly what had chosen her? Regardless of the absence of an answer, Porygon-Z recorded her name, too. Some type of investigation into the matter would be carried out later.[break][break]

Before Remiel could make any comment on the speculation, however, chimed in with his own thoughts.[break][break]

"It wasn't explicitly talked about. Do you want to steal the Pokémon for ourselves? If rocket is aiming towards an angle to seem like the heroes of Hoenn, setting up the League's avatars for failure and dishonor may be the best course... Sorry. Got a bit ahead of myself."
[break][break]

The spectacled admin shakes his head. Despite the awkwardness of Delarosa calling him 'Fox', in front of people who knew him as Calcifet, the royal made no mention of it as he answered. "You're quite alright. Working together, the plan is to have several, specifically tailored contingency plans for every avatar. No two are the same, and the circumstances in which they pose a threat to our organization changes every day. Ultimately, decisions on this grand of a scale are made for us by Walsh."[break][break]

He turns, sideways, to look out at the vast expanse of sea on the other side of the wide glass. The darkness is smothering, and the pokémon caught in the path of the submarine always flee frantically at the sight of something they'd never seen before— something they can't even comprehend. "I agree with you, Delarosa, and it seems things are, in fact, headed in that direction. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't prepare to get our hands dirty if it comes to the worst." Even underbosses were expected to do so on occasion.[break][break]

Shifting his indifferent gaze back onto his colleagues, Remiel nods. "If we're all in agreement about that, I think we should discuss our next steps: member recommendations, guidelines, or a training schedule. Things of that nature."[break]

[break]

notes: no post order POG

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, , ,

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.0; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 38px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]