412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
autograph & autopsy [open]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 15:50:00 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

“Neither.”

Though the woman’s answer to her question—Which came first, Arceus or its Egg?might have seemed like a cop-out on the surface, Chryssa didn’t dismiss it. Regardless of how much (or how little) thought the ship captain had put into her answer, it still had implications.

“Interesting,” Chryssa said, eyes alight. “I see we have an atheist.”

One couldn’t create what never was.

Paradoxically, she wished she agreed. She wished the pain and suffering in the world was random, the product of chaos rather than any god’s intent. It was a kinder view of life. An easier one. 

But it wasn’t something she believed. It was something she aspired to. A world where people were free to choose their own destinies, a world without a hidden god’s plan hovering over them at every turn. A world without bias. A world without fate. A world without Arceus. 

Someone had to hold him accountable for what he’d done. 

Who would fight for her ideals, if no one believed?

Cradling Lapdance, a little distracted by her thoughts, Chryssa came back to focus on Angelo. “A very rare item,” the girl amended her prior statement, even more intrigued. What kind of sandwich had the power to eat through denim? “You must be a powerful sea-sorceress indeed, Skyler Dross.”

...It was definitely in the garbage.

“Bye, Angelo!” Chryssa said, popping another (non-toxic) egg sandwich into her mouth as her emergency contact made for the door. She’d never know what he’d been through on the night of the explosion on her behalf— but she was happy he’d come.

Skyler was right behind him, extending one last invitation to Chryssa before she left. The girl smiled. “Oh, I’ll definitely be there.” She stroked Lapdance’s head menacingly like an evil movie villain with their pet Purugly. “Yes... definitely, I will. Ha... ha... ha...”

Between the rare egg sandwich, the Lapras brigade, and the Sotally Tober, she looked forward to meeting Skyler Dross again soon. 

As soon as she recovered.

RECOVERY: 30%
████████████████████

OOC: Reminder there’s no pressure to stick around for the full three posts if you just want a quick visit, just let me know when you’re done/leaving or tag in the next person!

TAG:

NEXT:  

WAITLIST: priam, chu-e, razz, amber, stormy & zac, lars, jayden, gavin, valerio, fernando

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 0:38:50 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
First thing's first: Selena doesn't expect Chryssa to become a local celebrity after writing that article.

Others may have seen her as an epitome of a modern saint; a perfect example of how people should be involved with religion especially for a region that is imbued with the arcane and supernatural. She appreciates the girl's knack for establishing her identity: the church's perish song fiasco is just a prelude to what she really is capable of. And although she doesn't think the fire in the Church of Arceus is really caused by this young woman, Selena thinks the girl has managed to use this opportunity in favor of her own agenda.

“Good morning!”

The pinkette enters the room together with , another Vantage employee. Scheduling a visit has been very difficult with the influx of people trying to see Chryssa first hand. With a bouquet of flabébé-picked flowers on her harms, she makes herself comfortable with the available couch in the room.

“I thought we won't be able to see you again until your full recovery.” She chuckles lightly. “How are you doing now?”

SOCIAL: AUTOGRAPH & AUTOPSY
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 18:03:38 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

“If it isn’t my friends at Vantage!” Chryssa said, looking up from one of her “fan” letters with a coy half-smile. The pink-haired woman who sat down nearby was followed by a cameraman—based on the reactions of people so far, her appearance would suffice to garner even more sympathy. “I’m feeling a little better, thank you for asking.”

Chryssa was more interested in Selena herself and sat up slightly, head still heavily supported by the plastic neck-brace. “How fare the Desmarais during these unusual times? You’re from... Kalos, is that right?” Maybe she was assuming based on the name. The faces of the young woman’s family flashed in her mind— the short one, the dashing one, the... other one. Whatever. They weren’t important.

Selena was. 

“I’d like to play a game, Ms. Desmarais,”
Chryssa’s eyes gleamed. She didn’t waste any time getting the interview underway. “A question for a question. You can refuse, but of course, so can I. And before we begin: what would you like to hear? The truth, or a story?”

Was that camera rolling?

Because this was Chryssa’s room, and she had all the power. 

RECOVERY: 35%
████████████████████

OOC: Skipping Jak, jump back in when you have time buddy :>

TAG:  

WAITLIST: priam, chu-e, razz, amber, stormy & zac, lars, jayden, gavin, valerio, fernando

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 13:34:40 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena finds her impression with always challenged everytime she sees her.

The first time, it is a girl with weird obssession of the arcane. The second time, it is a girl with indiscernible intetions. Now, it is a girl who is willing to play all odds.

She likes the latter more than the first iterations of Chryssa inside her head.

“Time doesn't stop for a journalist. We always work.”

She chuckles, but it's only half-hearted considering what the gravity of her next question implies.

“A story is always more interesting.” It is what a journalist is trained for: to tell a story. Chryssa, and the rest of the people, are not obliged to tell the truth. But Selena, and the rest of the journalists behind her, are responsible for seeking them.

Even when they try to hide it.

“I'd play the game.”

SOCIAL: AUTOGRAPH & AUTOPSY
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 9:07:09 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

"It's an easy game," Chryssa assured the journalist, eyes shining. "It's called, 'two truths and a lie.' You've played before, haven't you?" She seemed almost painfully eager. One's heart might go out to her, seeing how excited she was to 'play' after what was surely long hours alone in the hospital. It wasn't fair for someone of her age to have been caught up in such a terrible accident. 

Remember who this was, however. Underestimating Chryssa seldom worked out well in the long run. 

"After you ran that story, Ms. Demaris, your readers started writing to me. I'm sure you can believe that. You must get your fair share of reader responses," the girl said, holding up one of the papers in her hand and quickly turning it around again so Selena could only catch a glimpse of its contents. "Before we play, I'm going to read you three excerpts from my fan mail. Are you ready?"

First. 
My name is Rachelle, and I know what you did!! Last Thursday night, after evening worship, I stayed at late at the church. I was hoping to speak to Mother Pristina about something weighing on my heart... but that night, she never left. Instead, I saw you. What did you do to Mother Pristina? I was so relieved to hear she was alive after the explosion, but just so you know, I have no intention of letting this stand... even if she doesn't want to press charges against a minor! 
Second.
Hi Chryssa! Matt from Wish here, just checking up to see how you're doing! Of course, it's no trouble to cover the medical costs on our end. Anything it takes to make your Wish come true! We're sending along a little gift from a top breeder in Eterna City to help you out on the way to the Grand Festival. By the way, we here at head office would like to commend you for inspiring and touching us with your inspiring courage in the face of adversity. You're becoming a fast favorite around here!
Third.
...As a scholar of the legendary tablets (referred to henceforth as 'the plates' - see footnote 1) it is with great urgency that I write to you. Assuming you have one of these items yourself, I would like to schedule a meeting with you immediately to examine the artifact. I have found it impossible to acquire any plate fragments for closer study-- who knows what they might do, or what their applications might be? I beg you to... 
Chryssa stopped reading there-- it seemed to go for a long time. She looked back up at Selena with a small smile. "I said two truths and a lie, but we know reality is more complicated than that," she said innocently. "Instead, let's say two of these people are correct. One of them is... mistaken."

She didn't seem to care that the camera was rolling. Instead, she watched Selena's face, eyes bright.

"Who?" 

RECOVERY: 40%
████████████████████

OOC: Skipping Jak, jump back in when you have time buddy :>

TAG:  

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 18:07:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 6:44:51 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

"Two truths and a lie. I wonder which is worse."

Some people couldn’t handle the truth. Or was it the promise of a lie, hidden and insidious, that left a bitter taste in the journalist’s mouth?

Chryssa watched the crew from Vantage go with a distinctly smug expression, holding the basket of chocolate and caramel easter eggs the visiting Lopunny had inadvertently left behind. It seemed a bit early for springtime celebrations, being early February, but she wasn’t exactly one to be picky about a gift. Particularly since she loved chocolate. 

She’d eaten half the basket before her nurse returned and confiscated them on the spot. The woman swept away, muttering. “Every damn holiday... if it’s not Easter Lopunny, it’s the Santa Delibird... the Halloween Pumpkaboo... the Memorial Day Mareanie...” 

Messy fingerprints smearing the margins of her so-called ‘fan mail’, Chryssa put the messages—and the truths they hid—back on her bedside table next to the two Cherish Balls. Chryssa hadn’t needed them yet—so far, she was more than capable of protecting herself. 

Against flame, against fools, against fallacy. 

“I guess that means I win,” she said to herself softly, and hugged her Lapras plushie to her chest. 

RECOVERY: 40%
████████████████████

OOC: We’re back! Not sure who’s still interested, so I’m abolishing the waitlist/order. First come first serve, come on in~

TAG: 

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 13:34:37 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac and arrived together, and the redheaded gym leader looked around the room, visibly relaxing when he found it empty. "Hey , how ya goin? Feeling any better?" he asked, offering Stormy one of the stiff hospital seats. He chose to stand, stretching his legs what little he could in the cramped room. "That room limit for visitors is a killer," Zac said, his tired eyes doing little to shade his grin "Feels like we've been in that waiting room for months."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 17:27:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
God, she hated hospitals. Cramped, stuffy, people looking at you with concern or sadness- even if you weren't the one dressed up in bedshirts or whatever the hell they called those sorry excuses for cover-ups- it was awkward and uncomfortable and she wanted to get the hell out of there.[break][break]

But instead, she'd stuck like glue to he spot in the waiting room, anxious to visit the kid who'd gotten herself blown up after that uncomfortable plates meeting in the boonies. She had questions, sure, but mostly she just had concern. She was going to be those hovering goonies poking and prodding and asking for the hundredth time: are you alright?[break][break]

Fortunately, Zac is the one to say it out loud first. He gestures for her to sit in one of the chairs and she takes it gladly, too rattled to properly argue. [break][break]

"Are you hungry, Chryssa? Hospital food is actually garbage, I can pick something up for you to bring back later if you want."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 0:34:35 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

“Ha...ha...ha. Amusing as ever, Zacharias,” Chryssa said, clapping her hands between each ha. It made for a strange and unsettling cadence. “I’ve actually prepared for your hilarity. One second...”

She reached for her phone on the bedside table and spent a moment searching her voice files, then held it out towards the giant man.

A canned, sitcom laugh-track played.

She had been expecting to visit her— perhaps irrationally so, based solely on the redhead’s warm personality and the boon he owed her after losing their last battle (on a technicality.) It was actually a relief to hear the waiting room had been the only barrier to their visit, not Gym Leader obligations.  

was less expected, however. The elite ranger brought a powerful presence to the room, even following after Zac. After and ’s visit, the girl’s sense for budding romance had been activated. Chryssa’s eyes widened in surprise. “Are you guys dating?” she asked incredulously, one hand flying up to her mouth. “...I’m telling my parents.”

She recovered from her surprise quickly, settling back against the pillows. Her neck brace bulged uncomfortably. “Just kidding. They don’t need to know. It’s nice to see you again!” she said brightly. 

Looking at her, the girl seemed painfully ordinary—there was little trace of the strangeness which had possessed her at the Church of Arceus. She perked up at the mention of food. “Ooh, yes! I’d love some McNumel’s. You can’t get fast food delivered here, can you believe that? Or maybe you can, but they have to wait in line.”

She picked at her bedsheets. “Have you had hospital food often?”

RECOVERY: 45%
████████████████████

OOC:  thanks for coming!

TAG: 

WAITING ROOM: priam, chu-e, razz, lars, gavin,  fernando

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 13:18:08 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac wiped away a tear of laughter as Chryssa's audio clip finished playing. He'd found the canned laughing so infectious that he'd joined in without realizing. "Ahahah, phew, yeah that's the spirit Chryssa! Laughter's always the best medicine, ay?" he said, already feeling the ache from the waiting room fading away. 
    "Dating? Stormy and I?" Zac said, turning to look at the stunning member of the Elite Four. "Are you crazy Chryssa? She's way outta my league!" Zac realized what he'd said and let out a short bark of laughter. "Ha! Geddit? League? Oh but that's a good point actually, I've been meaning to talk to your mum again about some things. Can you pass on my email address when you call her next?" 
    With the chit-chat out of the way, Zac pulled a present out of his bag. It was shoebox sized, and wrapped in a mirrored paper that reflected blobs of red and blue and fluorescent lighting from the room's interior. "I heard you've been playing games with your visitors," he said, grinning at Chryssa. He saw himself in the wrapping paper for a moment. He looked younger than he remembered. "Well here's one for you. What's in the box?"
    He turned to , giving her the same easy smile. "You play too Stormy! You can each ask 3 questions and I'll answer them, and then it'll be guessing time. How's that sound?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 18:19:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
ever grande city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Whatever sarcastic, played out laughter and replayed audio clips are forgotten in favor of the brain malfunction that comes directly after. [break][break]

Dating? Zac and I?[break][break]

Embarrassment streaks across her face as she glances at the man, and she finds that she's dug herself even further into shock by not speaking up and allowing him to speak for her. Although his response is appreciated, the flabbergasted response she sparks is unbecoming for such a collected, confident woman.[break][break]

"Wha-- no.. uhh."[break][break]

He cracks a joke about the league and she nervously chuckles, scratching the back of her head. It seems to lighten the mood, however, and Zac is an expert at commanding the conversation and steering it out of harms way. Stormy sucks in a breath and steadies herself a moment behind him while he speaks with Chryssa.[break][break]

"Well you can, but by the time they clear it and send it up, the fries are cold. Just nasty.."[break][break]

The ease of conversation comes back to her as Chryssa shoots her a question. Although it's a heavy one, the elite answers it honestly.[break][break]

"Too often, but that just means that I know the tricks."[break][break]

She winks cheekily, making a mental note to return shortly with McNumels for the girl as soon as she left. Zac intercedes her thoughts, however, with mention of a game. Curiosity piqued, the young woman purses her lips at the box, humming thoughtfully.[break][break]

"I'll let Chryssa go first."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]