2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 2:04:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It had been a day since he had planted the seeds, but Chu-e was ready to come back and check on the place. He had brought a few more of his gardening supplies with him this time, too. They were in a basket, which was held in his arms as he walked. A gaggle of kitten pokemon were at his heels, Chu-e having decided to take some of them out of his house with him for some exercise. The six Skitty pawed and clawed at each other as they followed, having a good time at the very least.

When Chu-e paused at his chosen spot, squatting down, he paused in taking out a little pokemon-scare he had readied. It looked like not too far from where he had planted his seeds, another patch of dirt had been disturbed and softened since the day before. Curious....

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:16:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz was back again and this time with someone with more of a green thumb. Right now he was exploring the cave making sure things were safe around them as he left his pokemon over at the gardening area for the special carrot seed. And while Nylon was very much a coward her Litten buddy was not. So when a sudden stranger had come close the little gave a ROAR to try and intimidate the stranger though from afar Razz couldn't help but roll his eyes as he doubted there was any real danger. [break][break]

The litten was glaring at the blue hair man, and behind her hiding behind one of the rocks was a Whimsicott. It wasn't long after the roar when Razz would show up with Salem on his shoulder. "Oi stand down," he is quick to order the Litten before looking to Chu-e. "What brings you here Choi? I'm guesing special stones or something?" he can't help but ask, using the real name as he's already searched the place and no one was around. The ranger knows thet rocks are the normal reason people came to caves like these. It didn't really occur to him that the other might also have a seed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:32:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e, for his part, was less than intimidated. He simply blinked at the Litten, wondering what it was doing here and already plotting out to bring it home with him to join his pride of felines. The Skitty, however, were a mixed bag of reactions. Two of them ducked behind his legs to cower, one of them puffed himself up and hissed in return, while the last three were, like Chu-e, not intimidated at all. Instead, they bounded right for the Litten, as if determined to bully her into playing with them. They were an energetic lot.

Sadly, his dreams of a new Litten were shattered when none other than seemed to appear. He did, at least, perk up a bit and offer something like a smile. "Razz! Fancy seeing you here!" Dusting off his hands, he motioned to his little basket of gardening goodies. "This guy at the festival gave me some seeds and I came here to plant them. What about you? Mission?"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 6:52:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Litten stood her ground despite the group of Skitties who didn't seem too intimidated by her. She was suppose to protect her friend's plant and she planned to do just that. Well at least until the annoying one came in to tell her to stand down. THe litten seems to huff before doing just that. Not because she was his pokemon or anything, but because of her friend and she didn't want to scare the Whimsicott more. [break][break]

"Actually, no for once," he replied honestly, almost amused that it seems they were brought here by the same thing. "Was given a seed and was told 'legend says to grow it somewhere cold' mumbo jumbo and thought give it a try, distract myself and what not"

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 15:53:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The trio of the braver Skitty surround the Litten, mischief written on their faces. They pounce! And start to play fight with each other as kittens do. This slowly draws out the two cowardly Skitty, who can't resist the promise of fun and join in. They try to get the Litten to join them in their antics; only the Skitty who had puffed up and hissed at the Roar stays behind, tail flicking as he sticks close to Chu-e's leg.

"Great minds, then?" He grinned at from his cheeky joke, giving a playful wink. Since Razz seemed to be In The Know, the pokemon scare was stuck in the ground; or, he TRIED to stick it in the ground. As luck would have it, the end struck a lot mostly buried in the dirt. Which split in two, revealing a beautiful geode inside. He whistled low, picking up the two halves and offered one to Razz.

"Guess we got in a little rock hunting in, anyway. Souvenir?" The larger half was offered to Razz. "I guess we're full on carrot farmers now... maybe this was our true calling in life."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 3:45:17 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Not really used to being with other cats like herself for a moment as they others pounced the Litten was taking it seriously at first jumping back and her back flaming as if ready to use an attack. Though as one of them did manage to catch her and just knock her over rather than actually hurt. It did seem to click that 'oh this was pretend.' Though as she would pounce back she might accidently be a bit too rough as clearly she was much more of a fighter than a player. [break][break]

"I guess...?" he's not sure if he should feel offended or not if his mind was like the other's. Though he supposes that was because he still couldn't help but think this man was very much the same as the past. "I mean with Hoenn being more tropical than a lot of regions not really much else to go for cold," though this was going to mean if more people were coming here he was going to have to find a different location to train with his Ultra Beast. [break][break]

Seeing how the cat's tussling seemed to unearth a little geode Razz accepted what the other found. Putting it in the light from above that still hit through the cave to see if he could get a better look. "It's definitely pretty, though I think the better of the two would be this carrot actually doing something," though as the tussling cats came into view again he could help but offer[break][break]

"Want a Litten?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 4:05:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Skitties didn't seem to mind the rough treatment, seeming to just be having a blast either way. They were used to larger groups of, sometimes, rougher and bigger felines joining in these play battle sessions. Not much could scare them off at this point.

"Man, I'm not looking forward to when it turns summer. I'm already dying and it's just early spring." He pouted up at the other before straightening back up, dusting his hands off. Had discovered Chu-e's weakness? Warm weather? He would know the perfect time to strike if Razz wanted to be industrious.

All other questions or thought were out the window when Razz offered the Litten. Chu-e looked so pleased, like a child who had been told he was going to Pikachu World for the first time. "Yes! You know I love cats! She'll fit right in!"
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 5:49:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"It doesn't feel so bad, but I guess I've started to become more accustom to the weather over on Sootopolis," and that seemed to be the tropical of the tropical here in hoenn. As they talked the litten was definitely having fun with the other Skitty. Enough so she meowed over for the Whimsicott to try and come join them. Though the windveiled pokemon seemed more interested in hiding behind her trainer's leg as too many others made her nervous. Razz does kneel down to her level though to show her the pretty rock Choi had given them. "Stuff like this wont bug the seed right?" he questions her as he knew nothing of farming. The little grass type takes a look before shaking her head. [break][break]

Though when he offers the Litten up both Nylon and the Litten do seem upset with him. The litten goes as far as to give a hiss at the human which made him roll his one eye. "Fiiine... sorry Choi seems like she doesn't want to leave with you and your cats," he shrugs almost slightly annoyed she wanted to stay as it was clear he didn't want her around. Only reason why he hasn't chased her off was because Nylon liked them. [break][break]

"Why do you have so many cats by the way?" he can't help but ask out of curiosity.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 6:19:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e's face fell into a pout. But he understood. It was hard for a man to part ways with his cat.

"I guess I just like them?" Why did he like cats so much? Well, it was probably because... "My very first pokemon I ever owned on my own was a Skitty. She was the meanest cat I've ever owned. Always willing to bite or hiss or throw down with pokemon eight times her size. Not scared of shit. Guess she just... grew on me. Made me appreciate them more as a whole. You know?" Kneeling down, Chu-e pulled the grumpy Skitty who had stayed by his side into his arms, giving him some light pats on the head.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 6:48:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

As always Razz is silent as he just listens to the other. He wasn't much of talking about himself without prompting, but he was always willing to listen to others. It makes him think back to his own first pokemon and if she was doing well. He knows his brother stayed unlike him, but at least he knows for sure she was in good hands despite the other's involvement. [break][break]

"I think I can get that, personally I don't think I could ever replace my first pokemon with another of her kind," he would say what they were however he does recall he's actually worked with Chu-e as a grunt before. And if he wants to be sure the other doesn't recall him then he probably shouldn't mention the Nidoqueen. So to quickly get off the subject he does stand again. [break][break]

"Want to see if there are any other gems like this? I'd rather leave Nylon to her work on making sure the soil here is at it's best," he comments as the Whimsicottt, her body glowing green as if doing something. So for now he would do just that, besides he rather move around some to help keep himself warm.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just two carrot dads
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 7:35:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: