orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 16:18:22 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rcplotr"]

[attr="class","rcplotrname"]

ORION & LAURENCE

[attr="class","rcplotrmid"]

[attr="class","rcplotrimg"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid2"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid3"]

WE SHOULD DO

[attr="class","rcplotrmid4"]MISSIONS?

[attr="class","rcplotrmid5"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid6"]

ooh, head ranger now, i see! he fancy. i know orion will want to dip his toes into the ranger missions as soon as he's got enough infamy to take one on, for sure. but for now i'd totally be cool with you dming me which ones he hasn't done that you're still interested in doing! could always kinda combine the ideas and have them take on a standard mission so that lars can like, vet him, and figure out how capable he'll be as a ranger on ~official missions and whatnot. i'm down for anything, just eager to get into things!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.rcplotr]width:450px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#1e1e1e;color:#999999;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrname]font:bold 25px Montserrat;color:#222222;line-height:25px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:37px 0px;background-color:#f25f55;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid]padding:20px;background-color:#222222;border-bottom:solid 10px #f25f55;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#272727;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid2]width:90px;height:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#272727;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid3]background-color:#f25f55;height:90px;width:90px;font:bold 10px Calibri!important;color:#222222!important;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid4]font:15px Oswald!important;line-height:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid5]padding:14px;background-color:#272727;border:solid 1px #181818;height:180px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid6]color:#999999;padding-right:10px;height:180px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #181818;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rcplotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background: transparent;border:solid 1px #181818;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2019 20:29:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

Now that you're one of the Head Rangers, I think it only makes sense for them to meet and know each other, if only at a professional level.

Right now, all that Fernando knows it that recommended him and the Commissioner's words means a lot to him. So, even though he knows nothing about Lars, he has a favorable impression. This puts him at a clean slate until he sees how Lars acts in person. Depending on this, he can view him as a respectable colleague or someone he has a bad impression of and tries to work around rather than with.

That's about all I have since Fernando has no real involvement with and missed entirely in the hospital thread.

GIVE ME MY BADGE :ANGRYPEPE:

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 14:39:36 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

(since apparently you got no plotter of your own)

It’s infinitely better if he doesn’t ask Lars about Stormy because he kinda burned the proverbial bridge between them? When he found out that she was still hung over a certain Alexander Stone, instead of moving on with her life and stuff (see he visited her place after the breakup and boy it didn’t go well).

Of course, being one of the new head Rangers now (barring that nightmare) he’s intent on getting the lowdown on everyone else on his side of things (barring Stormy because that is a Pandora’s Box you do NOT want to touch lol) so he’s going to be all business and that.

While not being too uptight about things, of course. He realizes that he’s so uptight he might as well be one entire segment of the Great Wall of China. Which is why right now he’s trying to seek out all of the Rangers he can find and learn more about each and every one of them. It can’t be just the League as a whole operating, where’s that Ranger pride right?

(would our thread together still count for the Dragalia Date award or something, not sure?)

A mission or two should get them started, unless you want them to meet in an informal setting.

Your thoughts?
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 14:57:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the fact that monty is 21 and 4'11" while this boy is 15 and like maybe an inch taller would be hilarious. even if it's a social thread or something, i want these two to meet so that he can drive monty crazy with all his 'FINALLY TALLER' jokes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 0:58:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

I'm definitely down with a teacher & student kind of relationship. Asher's really good at kicking his students into gear. He would also be very understanding of how Arashi is lee sin-ing to his heart.

But really, I wouldn't mind them having another social, even if it's a small one. Say, three count post each on the outskirts of Slateport?! C:
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 18:21:55 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Here I am, having ate some Brock-Lee to buff my brain up for this (Yes, that was the best I had)! Needless to say, I would really love to follow-up on the whole "Kaida died and the one guy very afraid to die saw it" thing. Kaida herself is actually pretty grateful for the rescue, even if she was still killed, and doesn't really realise watching someone die probably affected anyone around her. Nor does she realize she had actually died, and the vaguely mythical things that had happened regarding the tree and the feather Alexei used.

I simply think it would be a shame if we didn't have them interact after that!

Needless to say, as her boss, I do think it would be nice to thread about the fact that Lars would definitely think he had lost yet another Ranger, and then the death was abruptly rescinded. Plus, given his interactions with Yvetal, I can only imagine what this resurrection will be seen as. It would just be great to write this out!

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 5:41:01 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
&
kinda surprised we haven't threaded together yet! i'm sure lars has his opinions on alexander and would love for the chance to meet him. maybe they can get stuck together on this mission? or maybe a social? either way alexander hasn't congratulated lars on the promotion yet so he'll be sure to do so (:
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 17:46:48 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
ANGELO &

[/s] chilling with the locals.[/ul]

ANGELO &

[/s] with flying with his pokemon and being up in the skies, so having someone who can share in the heart-eyed-passion and get where he's coming from will be great. like they'd def get into enthusiastic rants/stories/tips about tackling storms and navigating through the clouds. 

and yes, #equality for all our floaty friends!

if we want to start off their friendship from the beginning then i think angelo dropping off an injured bird would work well. it'll give him the chance to look around the sanctuary and get chatting to alex in their ~ natural habitat ~ LOL [/ul][/blockquote]
      close tab

played by

milky

jayden
      he/him
      december 25
      ballonlea, galar
      bisexual
      wyndon ceo
      admin
      we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
      awards
      4,128 posts
      jayden cross DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @jayden
      jayden cross
      ven's plotter
      POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 8:05:08 GMT
      jayden cross Avatar
      [nospaces]
      [attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

jayden x   [break][break]

ok, consider this: unlikely friends. 

[break][break] alexei is a precious cinnamon roll who would 100% not harm a fly. jayden is an otherwise unassuming person, but has stabbed many a person in the throat.  

[break][break] that being said, i could see the two of them getting along at first since theyre both easygoing and have complicated relationships with their family! theyre also around the same age, despite probably having led incredibly drastic lives. but here's the thing, jayden also likes to bake! he was one of the only people who bought ACTUAL food to walsh's birthday party!

[break][break] if you haven't done it already, we could do one of the more SoL missions for the two of them! it could be fun - let me know!

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
      He/Him/His
      Feb 5
      Lavaridge Town
      Eyes For Izumi
      Exec VP of RaiCorp
      Senior Ranger
      awards
      886 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @josh
      Josh Dragomir
      ven's plotter
      POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 22:23:58 GMT
      Josh Dragomir Avatar
      For Izumi:

After mother dearest "procured" that yacht, we should def capitalize for a bit of a family vacation day!
      close tab

played by

awards
      0 posts
      Deleted DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @Deleted
      Deleted
      ven's plotter
      POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 18:57:34 GMT
      Deleted Avatar

& @joan

LET HER DO RESEARCH ON LARS PLEASE. So, basically, as an ex-rocket, the league's trust in her is...shakey. She's trying her best to be redeemed in their eyes, but not much is really working atm. Given that fact, she would probably be hitting up constantly to ask to do some...research on this avatarship of yours (if it's known idk how he deals with it). If not, I could see her trying to do outrageous favors just to get on his good side. Like, "Hey u want a some edible arrangements? No? Well, i got u one anyways."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
      He/Him
      Twenty-One
      August 29th
      Spikemouth, Galar
      Gay
      Journalist
      Ex-Gym Leader
      @oscar
      Falling Hard
      263 height
      263 height
      awards
      618 posts
      Billi Marsh DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @billi
      Billi Marsh
      ven's plotter
      POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 23:03:37 GMT
      Billi Marsh Avatar
      Billi says his momma is his best friend and best drag mom in the world. And he'd be alone forever with him! Billi thanks him for all the love he's given him, and gives the sheeps LOVE! Nothing more makes him feel better than non-judgmental acceptance. [/blockqouote]
      WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights