part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EXCURSION: METEOR VILLAGE
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 6:05:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
[attr="class","merrkpokesI"]
The mention of ‘Fernando Silph’ is enough to put the Zygarde on edge. What little loyalties lie within the guardian Pokemon have been born not from companionship but repeated exposure to someone else who sees the world as it does. Balance must be maintained at all cost. His method may prove contrary to the ideals of those before him but his intention, and more importantly, his actions, run according to the cellular Pokemon’s whims.

Its CAMOFLAGUE allows the Pokemon to retreat. It takes careful, brisk steps to escape undetected. However, the Pokemon has no idea the capabilities of those present. For an average person may not be able to notice the idle shifts of gravel between the cave’s unanimous echoes, but a skilled hunter will pick up on the slightest deviations.

notes:

- zygarde is on guard when mentions fernando.
- retreats to group up with him.
- remains CAMOFLAUGE but skilled hunters / detectors can probably pick up on it.

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #90c1f9; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 1:40:38 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

In a world full of people who settle and compromise for what little they can get, Katherine always seeks to achieve more. When she desires an object, an artifact, or even a person - she goes out of her way to claim it. Nothing can come in her way once she sets her mind on something, and today, her mind was set on completing this job so flawlessly that no one could come to her with complaints.

And to that goal, she guides her pokemon to work fast and efficiently.

The first of them, Mirage, manages to both provoke the foreign Claydol and cause it to flinch, holding it in place. Its SCARY FACE proves effective, commanding the psychic-type to stand down. It lasts just long enough to keep the Pokemon pinned down, and then, her other Pokemon begin to attack. From a NIGHT DAZE to a SHADOW SNEAK and other myriad of attacks.

Although they could each be perceived as ruthless, Katherine would like to believe that they were simply properly trained.

Together, both the elite four member and her posse of Pokemon continue to advance, exploring the area from behind the group of the League officials. She will not engage in combat with them.

... Not yet.

notes:
- katherine continues to walk with her pokemon.
- katherine is masked and disguised. (x)
- they stop when they spot a claydol. together, her zorua pins it down with a SCARY FACE before the others attack, KOing it before it can put up a fight.
- belladona remains by her side. its SPEED BOOST is active, passively increasing the pokemon's speed each turn (2/6).
- stays behind the group of league officials. she waits for the right moment to attack.

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @ EXCURSION

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 8:39:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
a prince must imitate both a lion and a fox

The masked admin turned to set his obscured glare on . They hadn't seen each other since the 'event' at the hotel. No noteworthy sense of trust had exactly settled in yet, either. "I understand this is your second excursion. You'll do your best to stick close to me this time around. I'm here to oversee your efforts."

Turning to the others, particularly , Admin Fox sighs. "Since we've a couple of free spirits here, I trust the rest of you can handle yourselves. Just don't bother getting caught. Our main priority here is seizing the meteorites— not bailing any of you out."

Suddenly, from a pool of shadow and creeping mini Dreepy that pour out of it, his shadowed Dragapult emerges like a shark gently breaking the surface of water. It emits low guttural sound from its throat as it soundlessly twirls around its master: a warning.

"It's time to go," He utters, tapping a boulder behind him with his gloved hand, and prompting his spectral dragon to create a shadowy portal upon it. The small gust generated by its swift traversal into this portal shifts his cloak aside just enough to reveal a TANTO BLADE with a black hilt holstered to his hip. It hides again as he gestures to take the lead into the portal. They were seconds away from entering the real danger zone.

tl;dr: Admin Fox assigns to his watch. Leaves the rest of you to figure things out, though I'm sure we'll regroup in the thick of things! Creates a portal with Dragapult's Phantom Force so they can reappear at the outskirts of the draconid village below.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 9:28:32 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman3"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-title"]
Step into the fire[break]This is my magnum opus

[attr="class","morhuman3-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-subtitle"]
I feel it coming now, It's too late to shut it down. Over the mountain now, I'm Burning the valley down. I don't know where my mind is.

[attr="class","morhuman3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-icon"]

approached, seeming far more equipped to handle the situation with than he was. So, Xander left - joining Lucario and in dealing with the Claydol. By the time he reaches them, they've already handled at least one.

[break][break]

It's hard to feel anything other than outclassed in this situation. Again the image of a minnow in an ocean of sharks flashes into his mind. Xander swallows hard and grips a Poke Ball. A flick of his wrist releases a darkly colored Greninja from inside.

[break][break]

"The Claydol, go." a simple order that both of his Pokemon follow.

[break][break]

In tandem, Lucario and Greninja narrow in on one of the ancient Pokemon. A heavy Smokescreen surrounds it as the pair catch it in a pincer attack. From the left, Greninja releases a barrage of Water Shuriken, and on the right, Lucario Copycats the move. Their attack is relentless. In only moments, the Claydol is left lifeless amongst the smoke.

[break][break]

Xander catches up to Fern and stands beside the older male. "Do you think Professor Creighton is still alive? These Claydol are so aggressive. Unless he's found a good place to hide..." he trails off, not willing to finish his sentence.

[attr="class","morhuman3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

- Joins to deal with Claydol[break]
- Releases Greninja and orders it and Lucario to attack.[break]
- A Smokescreen and Water Shuriken reduces the Claydol population by 1[break]
- Questions about Creighton's status.
[attr="class","morhuman3-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 42px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:172px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-167px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:25px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

nukenin, ranger killer
he/him
thirty-two
october 31st
fuchsia city, kanto
pansexual
contract killer
grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
mugen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mugen
mugen
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 21:37:06 GMT
mugen Avatar
[attr="class","light"]a simple gesture was made with his hand; it was as if he were saying, "yeah, yeah whatever"! his back turned on the admin fox () as he departed from this realm. mugen heeded an echo that caught his attention. this echo emerged from shifting gravel. this shifting was made by a silent step that ran from the hunter himself.

a grin became affixed.

"it's showtime."

before the mission started for his group. mugen would instruct the strategist of their group to bring out electrode. once they were finished setting up the suicidal pokemon. they were set to go off.

"boom."

mugen lowly said as a large explosion of no more than two to four electrode were set off simultaneously at the entrance. this would cause the cavern itself to shake abruptly. a cave-in was made in order to lock those in. "phase one and done. make sure you scout the perimeter for these other exit routes that fox masked guy talked about. i don't want a single one to get out." while sloth and delta dealt with sealing off any form of escape. it was now time for phase two.

"makin' our entrance, gyahaha!" a comrade spoke with heinous glee. "that's right, bring it out." an excadrill was called forth and commanded by its owner to create a different point of entry. a pokemon that was so attuned with the earth had a higher chance of finding a proper point of entry to cut the league officials off. for once they were to arrive, they would be greeted by an unexpected foe and his band of misfits.

note:
mugen's group caused a cave-in.
delta (npc) and sloth (npc) were told to stay back and seal off the other exits. once done they were to meet up with the group later in the village through the entry made by another misfits excadrill.
mugen and his band of misfits are making their own entry to the dragon village. ain't nobody got time for claydol's.
i'm honestly just winging it. c u in the village team league. i leave the tailing to queen .
i'll be more useful when fight starts. :pepehands: you all can keep pveing for now until you get to the draocnic village.

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 375px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #a681af[/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 4:10:53 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
it's nothing," she responded, lamely.

she gave a little shrug, averting her gaze from the inquiring male. the man was vaguely familiar and likely seen in passing. admittedly she found herself drawn to his red mane, briefly reminded of sénon's crimson strands. 

"
thank you, miss reyes.

cait dips her head respectively toward the woman, the pain which lingered having been washed away in a wave of bemusing energy. it was during this moment where all gazes had been drawn elsewhere, the woman remaining deceptively still as her peers began to make their way toward the claydol. 

'this village.'

she pauses as she eyes the ancient settlement, her mind superimposing images of her vision upon the sight. 

'a shame they're all gone. their descendants likely have no idea this place exists.'

the woman follows, falling behind a small distance before moving to catch up. her dragonite soon emerges, peering around at his environment before serving as his mistress's sentinel. a safe guard was discreetly cast by the beast, the pokemon aware that threats beyond a simple hyper beam could spell their undoing.

- cait initially lags behind the main group before following.

- she's working on catching up at the moment, but close enough to be heard. 

- nothing dramatic happening at the mo. 

- dragonite casts a 'safe guard' over both himself and her, the pair careful to move swiftly and silently.   

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/251.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/3.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/31.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/97.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/768.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/149.png

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 8:12:40 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
Another excursion, another admin to follow. An inward whimper resounded within Ezra's own head as he deeply dreaded the looming fragments of the stage that was slowly settling into place. Each chess piece marching to it's place without knowledge of the other-- doing their best to prepare themselves for the upcoming battle, whatever it may be.

But if this was chess, then Ezra was only a mere Pawn being controlled by his King. "Yes sir." The words naturally flowed out of him as they do for any grunt within the treacherous system Rocket has instilled for their new recruits. His eyes numbly watched as his King effortlessly created a mode of transport, only averting his gaze to steal a glimpse of the oddly gruff man beside him. He was as menacing as every other criminal within the organization; his apparent grin only confirmed that. Sullen eyes flickered back towards the ominous portal.

If this was a game of chess, then Ezra was certainly nothing more than a pawn being puppeteer by his King. But there's a hidden danger in that very fact.

All he has to do is reach the other side of the board.

Without another word, Ezra entered the portal.

enters portal
the end

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 23:36:05 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

I feel it coming now, It's too late to shut it down. Over the mountain now, I'm Burning the valley down. I don't know where my mind is.

Xander stays just long enough to hear 's answer before heading off on his own. Sticking together is safe, but it slows them down. And frankly, out of everyone here - his life is the most expendable.

[break][break]

He's already died once before. Doing it again would be like coming home after a long trip. Welcome.

[break][break]

Less of a run and more of a jog, Xander strides into the village. Its architecture is old, dating back to a time long before he was breathing. Primitive buildings clash with modern technology painting an awkward picture. One machine, in particular, catches his attention.

[break][break]

Large, but not too big as to make moving it from dig to the next a hindrance. Xander recognizes it as a fossil machine. The kind they use to revive Pokemon thought to be lost to time. He'd seen his father use one once or twice. It was usually kept inside where it was safe from harm. So to find out in the open, pushed against one of the buildings was odd.

[break][break]

He stepped forward to investigate, but a crackling beam of energy stopped him in his tracks. It tore apart the ground, splitting it half on its way towards him. If not for Lucario lifting him up and leaping onto a nearby rooftop, he'd have been hit.

[break][break]

Xander scanned the area for his attacker as Lucario sat him down. That's when he saw it. Floating near the massive meteor crater was a Pokemon he'd only seen depicted in carvings. Regidrago.

[break][break]

"Fuck."

notes about this post

Xander splits away from the group and enters the village.[break][break]
He spot the fossil machine and almost gets hit by Regidrago's Hyper Beam.[break][break]
Xander, Lucario, and Greninja are currently standing out in the open on a rooftop.

[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 42px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:172px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-167px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:25px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 23:21:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
Without a doubt.

Professor Creighton has survived worse: Regirock, Slateport, Megalopolans. Their concerns should rest solely on themselves. A rescue operation that features losses is a failure in itself. They are the last battalion. There will be no one to come for them until it is already too late.

Fernando does not wait for Xander to dispatch the other Claydol. The moment his own Pokemon made a move against the first, the countdown for the other Pokemon to react has already started ticking. The blind spots created by the SMOKESCREEN is the cover needed to push forward. He snatches his Smeargle by the neck before breaking out into a sprint.

Good job,” he squeezes out as the other Claydol falls. He doesn’t look back to confirm Xander’s status but all that changes once the caverns rattle. Mugen’s EXPLOSIONS set off a string of landslides that cause several passages to collapse in on themselves.

The exit is blocked but the path forward is left open for advancement. In fact, it’s their only option.

The disturbance is enough to wake up the Claydol that reside within the village. Among them, something else lurks. It doesn’t reveal itself until one of them reaches for the remnants of Creighton’s fossil machine.

BRRRRR!

Regidrago’s HYPER BEAM misses Xander but the attack is more than just a method to harm him. The sudden noise diverts all attention around the village’s ruins onto their location. All eyes fall on them as the Claydols start to patrol around every corner. What’s worse is that the Regidrago joins the fray as well. Unlike the others, this one cannot simply be handled. The contrast in HYPER BEAMS make it evident enough.

But that means little when the HYPER BEAMS sound off like fireworks. Strobes of raw energy line the night sky as the Claydols all converge. Their attacks don’t have to be aimed. They just have to fire in succession. Raw numbers threaten to blot out their existence.

Fernando finds little recourse short of diving into one of the whittled down houses, breakings through dried straw and eroded paper walls. Anything to be temporarily out of sight.

notes:

- fernando rushes past while deals with claydol2
- 's EXPLOSION cuts off their retreat
- regidrago uses HYPER BEAM on
- all claydols in the village activate and start patrolling
- most of them start firing HYPER BEAMS in their general direction
- fernando breaks into a house to avoid line of sight

[newclass=.merrkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkI b] color: #90c1f9; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merrkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,078 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 2:11:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]with 's gratitude uttered between them, illeana flashes a warm smile and shifts to cover what distance had grown. she doesn't get far before explosions are rocking the ground beneath her feet. tremors send her into a mild panic, as if she's running out of time without even beginning. it's an odd feeling, one that keeps her silent and bordering on paranoid.

distance gained has both consequences and perks. it's difficult to sort between which one is more fitting. she settles upon consequences once the first hyper beam fires off. directed at , the foreign pokemon it comes from seems as territorial as the claydol. aggravated and aggressive... a bear waking from slumber with a hunger for destruction maybe. she bares her teeth in a nervous smile.

"well, shit," comes tumbling out in a breathy whisper. one wrong move and she's hyper beam fodder... lovely.

xander and get to work and she is quick to follow. a pokeball is ushered from her belt, gripped too tightly, and released as a patrolling claydol fires too close to her surroundings. the toxapex that joins her side looks unamused and there's no hesitation in the path they follow.

"stay ready with baneful bunker," she whispers, shifting through rubble and rock and ruin to find her footing, to find her place. toxapex stays a step ahead, providing both protection and cover should they need it. turns out they absolutely do as another hyper beam fires into her path. the woman shifts to a crouch behind toxapex, both stilling as the opposing move slowly fades out of existence. and then, they're shifting back into movement with the threat moving on from her position. illeana attempts to stick close to fernando, pink mist bleeding from exposed skin in a feeble attempt to heal wounds not yet received. where he finds cover, she is not far behind, ducking for some sense of relief found behind a crumbling wall.

excursion.

tl;dr:

- we walkin'

- 's explosions go off n she's pickin' up the pace

- notices regidrago once she joins the remainder of the group

- releases toxapex and uses baneful bunker to shield from hyper beams

- lookin' for cover, probably following after ferny hey

- idk what i'm doing gbye

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 7:28:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
a prince must imitate both a lion and a fox

Tendrils of inky black part to reveal an ancient alleyway at the outskirts of the draconid village. Both admin and grunt ( ) emerge from this portal at the same time, shadowed by the dark Dragapult that had created it in the first place. It soundlessly seals itself closed, while the robotic dial tone of Claydol echoes throughout the massive cave chamber like a chorus of disconnected phone calls.

The resulting explosion of a stray HYPER BEAM strikes nearby, rocking their very foundations and decimating a two-story building. But the fox-faced admin's gaze is affixed far ahead, towards a glowing aura near the center of the ancient site.

"Are you ready?" He inquiries Ezra, briefly regarding the sound of 's cave-in with a look. As the sound continues to echo, he tosses his ball and summons an Orbeetle by his side. "The others sound busied with distractions. Here's our chance."

Just before he moves to exit the alleyway, however, a Claydol slowly floats into view and blocks their way. Using its TELEPATHY, the Orbeetle receives a swift command to spawn a MIRROR COAT— one that masks their position and provides the patrolling unit little more than a reflection of itself. As its eyes rotate back and forth like a broken clock, it gradually brings itself closer to this anomaly. Then, just as it prepares to unleash a vaporizing beam, the shadowed Dragapult emerges from below, swiftly possessing its body.

The Claydol wavers in the air and malfunctions as a ghostly INFESTATION devours its vessel. Miniature Dreepy swarm in and out of it like a cloud of living ichor until, finally, it drops to the ground with a loud and dusty 'thud' before deactivating. 

tl;dr: Admin Fox and emerge out from the portal. Some conversation, followed by a Claydol being disabled by his Shadow Dragapult's Infestation.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 0:24:52 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Where there is discord and chaos, Katherine and her Pokemon aim to bring false harmony. ’s explosions coupled with the now enraged Claydols prove to be the distraction that Katherine had been searching for.

From within a Pokeball, the elite four member’s Shadow Delphox escapes, donning an exhausted expression across its fox-like face. The Magician twirls the wooden wand in her hand, conjuring shadow wisps to dance around it. It seems to prepare itself for whatever plan its trainer had - one that’s revealed only when Katherine spots Fernando beginning to flee.

There.

The Delphox’s DARK ROOM is called upon, replacing what little light remained in the area with everflowing darkness. Rays of sunlight are blocked from illuminating the area - and any assailants - providing the perfect background for a heinous plan to take place.

Thankfully, the Claydols were psychic types. There must be a different way for them to locate their targets, and they will surely exercise it.

… And as they do so, they will also happen to find a second . Katherine’s Zorua, Mirage, seemed to have utilized its ILLUSION ability, mimicking the former councilman’s appearance in the process.

As his doppelganger, it seeks to find , his target.

If Katherine had read scientist right, then she seemed to be the type to rush into the arms of a known ally— a fact her pokemon will seek to exploit.

notes:
- katherine is still trailing everyone from behind. she maintains a good and safe distance.
- katherine is masked and disguised. (x)
- as soon as they explosions take place and the claydols start to freak out, her delphox is sent out to create a DARK ROOM. it turns the field dark and consumes natural sources of light, but moves that create light / fire (or anything else you might think of) will provide a character with a small source of light.
- her zorua turns into , and immediately begins to rush into the field. its target is . hopefully, they'll meet by the next round..?!

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @ EXCURSION

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 2:08:22 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

Xander hadn't settled on things being completely fucked until the landmines went off. There was no escape now. The situation had truly become do or die. Was it strange that he didn't care?

[break][break]

He lost sight of as he dipped into one of the buildings. Smart idea. Out of sight, out of mind. If only Lucario had thought of something similar. They were sitting ducks standing out in the open like this.

[break][break]

"Let's -" Xander wouldn't get the chance to finish. Cut off by unnatural darkness that sucks in the surrounding light. He frowned as the curtain of black robbed him of his sight.

[break][break]

When it rained, it poured.

[break][break]

Thankfully, Xander has a solution for the problem, or so he hopes. Light cuts through the night with the release of his Lurantis. Her immediate reaction is to panic from the lack of sight. Xander's hand on her shoulder calms her quickly.

[break][break]

"Let's turn the lights back on, use Sunny Day."

[break][break]

Lurantis fires a miniature version of the sun into the sky. It glows dimly before erupting into a bright light that burns away the darkness. Xander's not sure if the others can see, but the light it provides for him is enough.

[break][break]

He and his Pokemon leap down from the roof. When he hits the ground, Xander almost trips on a fossil buried in the dirt "Huh?" he bends down to grab it. "This is - a Tyrantrum fossil." suddenly, an idea pops into his head.

[break][break]

The redhead darts towards the Fossil Machine, dodging Hyper Beams along the way. Xander quickly sets his plan into motion once he arrives. He sits the Jaw Fossil into the appropriate place inside the machine.

[break][break]

It's been a while since he's done this. So he spends a few seconds fumbling about with the device's various buttons. Eventually, lessons from his father make their way into his head, and the machine stirs to life. Xander paces back several feet. Though he's seen this done several times before, it still leaves him in awe.

[break][break]

The once extinct Tyrantrum returns to the world of the living.

[break][break]

[break]

It releases a furious roar and begins to rampage.

notes about this post

Lurantis is released and uses Sunny Day to provide light.[break][break]
Xander finds a Jaw Fossil on the ground.[break][break]
He uses the Fossil Machine to restore Tyrantrum to life.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:15:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","merrkI"]
Their shelter won’t hold for long. The only way they’ll survive is if their allies take the heat for them, while it’s something Fernando has no qualms with, it’s also something he would rather avoid.

Battle routine—

His trademark catch phrase is cut short as the house he’s in becomes pitch black. This darkness extends beyond the broken panels that surround him. Decayed wood leaves tattered holes, by no means plentiful but more than sufficient for light to bleed in. Whatever this is supersedes it, wholesome in an absoluteness that robs him of his sight.

…!

Fernando pauses, stunned, before grabbing his bearings. He’s not sure of the origins but that doesn’t mean he has time to dawdle.

SPOTLIGHT,” he demands, grabbing his Smeargle by the scuff and raising it up against the wall he can’t see but still feels. His hand thumbs against splintered wood, looking for an opening, before helping the Pokemon aim its tail outside.

The SPOTLIGHT doesn’t dispel the darkness—nothing he has in his arsenal can rid it completely—but the light escapes his gaze as it cuts through like a laser. In the distance, unbeknownst to him, it shines onto the revitalized Tyrantrum, painting a target on it for every Claydol and enemy on the field.

notes:

- house goes dark
- fern aims smeargle's tail through a hole in the wall
- fires a SPOTLIGHT to draw up everyone's attention
- just so happens to be the tyrantrum revived

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 8:16:11 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

Xander's trying to calm the Tyraintrum, circling around it slowly with his arms down low. When a Spotlight is suddenly placed on the rex. It forces the local Pokemon to focus on it. [break][break]

Hyper Beams streak across the sky from every direction. One, two, three - no four, wait...FIVE!? They slam into Tyraintrum's rocky body in a climactic explosion. [break][break]

Due to his proximity, Xander is rag dolled backward at high speeds. He tucks his head as his body hits the ground. Rolling through stone and rubble that cuts into exposed flesh. [break][break]

He comes to a forced stop when his body slams into a meteorite. Its meteorite whose fragments they'd been sent to retrieve alongside Professor Creighton. How fortunate for Xander. [break][break]

If only his body had been so lucky. Given how his ribs and left arm feel, he's pretty sure he's broken something. His Pokemon are in better condition but probably not for much longer. [break][break]

Regidrago is only a few feet away from the young man. Angry and waiting for its Hyper Beam to recharge.

notes about this post

Spotlight draws the Claydol's and Regidrago's Hyper Beams to Tyrantrum.[break][break]
The resulting explosion fucking wrecks the T-Rex and blasts Xander back into the Meteorite. He's got a few broken ribs and a broken arm now.[break][break]
Regidragon spots him but is waiting for its Hyper Beam to recharge.