Serena Malcolm
wilt [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:44:08 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]They continued. Despite mentioning her concern and desire to understand what was going on, they continued to have a discussion without letting her in. It frustrated her to no end. If she was going to be made to feel like shit for the secrets she kept then shouldn't they be made to feel the same? It seemed only fair.

Ah, but Serena knew very well that this world was anything but fair. "It's not my place to divulge your brother's business." Gavin said in response to her request. "Of course it isn't." Serena replied bitterly. But that certainly wouldn't stop her mentor from engaging in blatantly taunting her. Continuing to engage with Adrian while keeping her out of the loop.

"You had a choice. You've chosen. We're on the same side, now, regardless of how that makes you feel, and I'm a man of my word. We'll help with your problem; the least you can do is be civil."

Adrian presses a palm to his face before answering, "Sure, sure..." He's quiet for a moment more, as if he was weighing his options on whether to tell her or not. "I'm going after Empirio Saiga." He says finally as he drags his hand down his face. His gaze intense and haunting. A look she never would've imagined her brother having before. Her brows furrowed together and her forehead creased as she frowned at him, still listening.

"For Howitzer... and for myself." Ah, it was all starting to make sense now. So he'd found a lead, and or the person responsible. But that certainly couldn't be all. Her frowned deepened as she started to think back over the conversation between Gavin and Adrian. If this was all it was, surely it wouldn't have been a problem for Adrian to just tell her about it? Or even for Gavin to mention it.

"...And I've hit a snag somewhere along the way..." Serena raised an eyebrow at her brother. "What kind of snag?" she asked. He wasn't elaborating, she was sure there was a clear reason why. But she wasn't going to let him slip through without being honest with her. Or at least without fighting for it first.

Crossing her arms over her chest she huffed. "If you're having trouble, let me help you." Sure, Adrian was capable of handling himself but Serena was invested in this too. Howitzer was special to her too. They grew up together. She loved her too, not to mention so did Cas. Besides, this was her brother. He was clearly going through it and if lending a hand would ease some of the burden on his shoulders then she would do that.

Whatever it takes. She loved her annoying hard-headed big brother after all.

---

-- | xtra notes: +

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
wilt [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:54:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
To Gavin, it is no taunt, and so the bitterness in 's tone seems to provoke him. His jaw tightens, brow furrowing — but he takes a breath, and wills himself to calm. She was upset. Perhaps she had a right to be.

He stays quiet as they talk, watching and listening.
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
wilt [c]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 13:12:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I don't need your help, Serena. I need you to back off."

Adrian speaks with vitriol, cutting off his sister before she can get anymore ideas of familial camaraderie to interject with. All of this bad business was his alone to deal with, and he alone would be culpable for it, for as long as he could manage. If he'd learned anything lately, it was a harsh truth; he was fallible. Maybe even now he erred.

But he would not involve someone he was not willing to lose, not in this cutthroat line of work. Not after Howitzer.

Serena's life and wellbeing were not his to stake. But by all means, she had the freedom to do as she pleased, so long as it did not infringe upon his own. Adrian rises from his seat, not one particular to waiting for dismissal, as it were.

"I've had enough for one day. I'll be going now," he speaks with unrestricted malice, brooding as he stalked towards the exit, his mind racing as he battled against the ebb and flow of his emotions. They could try to stop him—

But Gavin already knew the cost of laying so much as a finger upon him. And so he expected to be unimpeded.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wilt [c]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 7:53:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: