awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 22:30:55 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

He'd been feeling more like himself these last few days. Those dark thoughts from 's nightmare still lingered, but they were quiet. Killian had to thank for that. She was also responsible for the brownies he was handing out to anyone he passed on the sub.

Delicious dark chocolate treats made with love and care. Although love, in this case, was about 1,800mg of top-quality THC.

Yup. Killian was handing out edibles to unsuspecting grunts on his way to the labs. That's where the real fun began. A little prank on and a little something to help his pal relax.

Killian strode into the lab with the two pans of cellophane-wrapped brownies in his hands. "Miles, you got a minute? I brought you and the rest of the lab team a little treat." he sat the trays down on the nearest counter with free space.

"Brownies, I made them myself."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 22:42:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
would find Chu-e perched on one of the desks nearby . He had come here for a small chat and to pass over some notes he had been taking. One couldn't spend time with the man everyday when he was busy, even for testing, so he had taken to performing his own Z-Move and Mega time at home or in the training deck. It wouldn't be as good as what the scientist could take himself but data was date; at least as far as Chu-e knew, since he knew jack all about how to actually use any of this stuff.

"Decker." A brow was raised. Sadly, maybe, for Killian, he had piqued Chu-e's interest as well. "I didn't know you baked." But it was said with a hint of something pleased. Hopping from the desk, he moved over to help himself- these were too many brownies for Miles to eat on his own and lately Chu-e had been feeling a bit peckish.

One of the smaller ones was plucked up, a nice gooey center piece, and he bit into it after examining it a moment. Hopefully Decker wouldn't be stupid enough to try and poison the whole Lab.

A chew. Once. Twice.

It took a lot of effort for Chu-e to keep his face straight.

He took his seat again. Chu-e shot Decker a look when he figured no one else was looking, mischief sparkling in his eyes.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 23:19:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Today, Lulu was breaking two primary codes:

1. Don’t trust anyone.

2. Don’t accept strange food from or near your enemies. 

But it had been a long day, and she felt her blood sugar bottom out after skipping too many breaks. Preparing for a new project was always exciting. When she entered the breakroom, she found too much of Rocket’s muscle there to not immediately become suspicious.

“Hello.”

Distracted again from food, she went for the coffee maker so as to not make too much eye contact. Whatever was going on, she wanted no part in it. She’d find food elsewhere.

Then, there were brownies off to the side. “Oh. Nice.” Easy.

She picked one up, and the unmerciful slap of herb hit her square in the face. Her eyes went a little wide and her head jerked back. Arceus—” she shook her head, eyebrows seemingly unclear on what to do atop her face.

“Okay.”

She bit into it, leaning against the counter and crossing the other arm as though only half-heartedly giving in.

She wasn’t sure if this was the best or worst idea anyone had had all day.

Maybe it was both.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 8:57:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He's grown to resent the labs. A place that had once brought comfort now invoked a sense of dread, and he endeavors to spend as little time here as possible. Today, at least, he's here to check on the progress of the labs and not to be their progress; after nearly passing out in Sootopolis with , he'd put his foot down with regards to the frequency of testing.

is acknowledged with a nod and a quirk of his lips, though he doesn't move to interrupt the business of the other underboss as he tends to his own. He's chatting with one of the scientists when walks into the room.

A curious glance is shot, an acknowledging nod.

It's his sister who finally draws his attention away from business. 's reaction upon biting into one of the brownies is almost comical.

"Did you lace them with something?"

But rather than accusing, Gavin sounds amused as he flicks his amber gaze to the admin. He picks up one of the brownies and takes a bite.

"Pretty good."
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 16:05:37 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

Miles believed in life there were turning points. Moments over the course of one's days that determined exactly where the day, the week, or even the month would lead. On occasion, those points led to productivity, other times they led to despair, but very very rarely those points led to something else entirely, chaos.

Today was one of those days.

The text was innocent enough. He'd been distracted studying the 'tree' ironically enough and so when he finally arrives, he finds a small crowd of higher-ups gathering around the tray. It was a pleasant surprise, brownies with an assortment of trusted colleagues. He waves moving toward the squad quickly deciding on a particularly large piece.

"What a surprise Killian, leave it to the head of espionage to know about my sweet tooth." He's not graceful taking the first bite. Suddenly he's 19 in his college dorm again.

A turning point.

Eyes move immediately to who was resigned to her fate.
They then fall on a man who'd wandered into the challenge and said, 'fuck it'
Then to Chu-e who per his character was simply vibing.

And finally, they land on @killian.
His Friend Killian.
His Boy Killian.

Miles speaks through a mouth full of brownie.

"You fucking did not."

But the look in his eyes is unmistakable and he knows without a shadow of a doubt that:

A: 'He fucking did.'
and
B: 'He'd fucking do it again.'

Much like Lulu before him, Miles swallows committing to the next five hours and whatever madness they brought.

He looks to the door, spying one of his seconds. "Cancel all my meetings for the remainder of the day." He'd turn toward the rest of his colleagues, they were on the same journey.

"I recommend you all do the same, while you still can."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 16:23:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the door closes behind him as he's left to meet the gaze of several people he's familiar with, some more so than others. he regards each one with a curt look, starting with "merlino."

then "choi."

then "flint."

then "decker."

but he falls short on sharp; attention drawn to the tray of brownies off to the side.

"having a tea party?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 3:53:19 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Gavin and Chu-e being present are a welcomed surprise. The more, the merrier, after all.

Surprisingly, it's 's the first to take a brownie. "I've got a lot of talents you're not aware of, Chu-e." and with a bite, the underboss is along for the ride. What Killian's not expecting is the look the man shoots him.

He should have pegged Chu-e for the type.

The others follow soon after. "Laced? I'm offended." Killian's trying his best, but something juvenile has him snickering. He holds it together just long enough to offer a brownie.

"Something like that, Beckett." Killian grabs one of the trays, two brownies remained untouched. "I just thought I'd be nice and bring everyone some snacks."

"You should try one."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 7:53:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]try one? he eyes the others, assumes they've eaten some, and deems it safe. why not?

"okay."

he reaches for a brownie, takes a hefty bite, and nods his head in approval.

"this is good."

he finishes one, then reaches for the other and downs it all the same.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 7:59:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e has to snort back a laugh, hand over his mouth to keep from spitting out the rest of his brownie.

"Holy shit."

Had just downed two brownies? Two of them. Of God. This would be...

"Hey Beckett. Wondering. You smoke weed?" He tries, really hard, to make it seem nonchalant as he asks.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 8:04:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's only halfway through his brownie when shows up, apparently ignorant to why Rocket's executives were gathering in a break room eating brownies and staring at him with varying levels of disguised amusement.

He doesn't think much of it when Theo grabs the first brownie, but the haste with which he snags a second sees the underboss let out a sharp bark of laughter. With the context of 's question...

"He does now. Well, maybe not smokes..."

Gavin presses his lips together to hold in a laugh, then polishes off his brownie. He does not reach for a second.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 8:47:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
More entered. The other head scientist, just in time to catch her getting high in the breakroom. Her older brother, just in time to catch her getting…

What?

Lulu wasn’t sure what was happening, but from the looks of it, Darkrai might’ve been involved.

Was this real life?

She watched eat a second, unsure of how to process any of the information which was quickly overloading her brain at that moment.

If everyone was here… who was steering world domination?

All that was left was Walsh.

Had Walsh baked these brownies?

Lulu said nothing to anyone, finding a phone in her pocket and entering some things. Maybe rearranging a schedule, or the like.

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 18:59:34 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
Beckett enters, and in seconds solidarity has formed between almost everyone in the room. Miles says nothing eyes moving to his cohorts ending on Killian once again who proves brave enough to make the offer. When eats one a grin flickers on the scientist's features. When he grabs his second Mles blinks twice a hand landing on his chest. If there was any blessing in all of this it would be seeing Theo Beckett get absolutely unequivocally fucked up. Killian had become the great equalizer in his prank. It'd become perfectly balanced as all things should be.

He glances around attempting to read his companions all of whom looked pretty at peace with the situation excluding and so he moves to her first placing a hand on his fellow scientist's shoulder. For all her brilliance perhaps Miles could impart a sliver of knowledge to the woman, it was a lesson he'd learned long ago, in days when he was covered in Doritos particles and his breath smelled of 'The Baja' it was a lesson that proved true in most situations, but situations like this especially.

He shakes his head slowly in the negative as she tapped on her phone.

"It is what it is..."

It's a sad smile but it was the truth. He then glances over to , the person he felt best suited to answer his next question.

"Where do we keep the cheese puffs? I'm gonna need some in 49 minutes, but chances are I won't be able to fucking walk in 49 minutes so..."

Was he being dramatic? Most assuredly, but this was gonna be a dramatic ass situation.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 20:33:42 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"Theo - I wouldn't..." and it's already too late. The absolute mad lad just ate two of them. Killian laughs hard, "I hope you can handle that." the others share similar concerns.

Looking around the room, Killian realizes he's the only one who hasn't eaten one yet. Part of him is tempted to see how long he can go before anyone notices. They're all going to be high as a kite soon enough.

Why not join them?

Killian goes to grab one from the second tray. "Not really a big fan of chocolate." he mutters but sinks his teeth in. He's quick to finish his first, eyes glance to Theo - "Fuck it." and like that, Killian eats a second brownie as well.

He's just finished chewing when Miles mentions cheese puffs. "Field trip to the cafeteria?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Edible Delights
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 22:48:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Another small laugh leaves Chu-e when also swallows down two of the brownies. He's not ready to get that fucked up so he'll be happy with his single.

"Damn, Decker is really putting his balls on the line for you, Beckett." He pushed off from his perch, the demand for a snack raid his one true calling. He gives Killian and Theo both a few pats on the back as he passes them. They'll both need the support for the coming storm they've walked into.

"If you want to make sure you're set up, follow me! I know where Marnie hides the good shit." Poor Marnie, the head cook on the sub, already had so much to deal with. She would shit when they staggered into the kitchen looking for snacks.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,319 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Edible Delights
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 14:01:27 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"handle what?"

he almost snaps at only to slightly refrain when the admin grabs another brownie off the tray, joining him in his demise.

"ah."

he realizes a little too late. he blinks, suddenly on edge, and narrows his eyes at all of them.

for whatever reason, he turns the moment he hears marnie's name. he waltzes out the door, following after choi.

[attr="class","noodles"]