saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 5:12:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it isn't particularly difficult to find her but it does take effort, but it's effort he's more than willing to give. it leads him to a small field camp right outside cerulean, and after a bit of questioning, to a particular tent.

he slips a hand through, then steps in.

"not interrupting anything, am i?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 6:14:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
As usual, she’s busy, tired, distracted. When the canvas rustles and the sound of someone enters she doesn’t bother to look up. It’s not uncommon for people to come barging in with some sort of question or emergency. It’s the voice the catches her attention, piquing her interest. It’s familiar but it’s been a while. She had just finished listening to the heart of a Growlithe. A patient she has seen many times. It’s almost healed.

She steps away from the canine that settles into a seated position, “Matias,” she smiles, taking a step closer. She surprised, but it’s welcome. There are not many patients she thinks about after they’re discharged, but he and his pokemon had crossed her mind several times. Instinct tells her to search for wounds so concerned eyes do so. Why else would he be here? “Is everything ok?” she asks when nothing becomes apparent.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 6:21:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he sees the way her eyes search his body; he shakes his head in response, chuckling as he takes a step closer.

"i'm okay this time."

but he appreciates the concern. he shows it in the way his head bows slightly, lips shaping into a soft smile. it's unfamiliar but surprisingly welcome.

"let me pull you away for ten, maybe fifteen minutes."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 6:42:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
There’s relief to see he’s not injured, “Oh, good,” You can see it in the way the concern fades but is replaced by a hint of confusion. Then why was he here? She tilts her head slightly, studying him while she removes the stethoscope form around her neck to set on top of the desk at her side, “Um,” she glances around quickly, looking for something, a piece of paper. She finds it and checks the time on her watch, “Yeah, I’ve got some time,” she instinctively moves to grab something, “Should I bring my med pack?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 6:50:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"you should be fine without it."

taking a step back, he approaches the exit. his hand slides through, holding it open, and he gestures for her.

"come on."

it's a short walk from the tent to a space large enough to accommodate what he needs. he nods at a few personnel as they stroll pass, greeting them with nothing more than that and an occasional smile.

"this should do."

he steps out into the opening, then reaches into his pocket to pull out five pokeballs. he wastes little time in tossing them open, calling out five particular pokemon.

"they wanted to meet you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 7:01:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
No med pack? Her curiosity rises, gripping tighter as he fingers slip away from the fabric of the familiar backpack, “Ok,” she flashes him a curious smile as she moves past him and through the canvas. She follows him in silence, equally greeting a number of people they walk past. However, hers are a bit more cheery with a bright smile and the occasional, “Hi! How are ya? How’s Rhydon?” in passing.

Eventually, they stop at a large clearing. There’s nothing out of the ordinary about it. He reaches for pokeballs, she grins, expecting a battle or something along those lines. Instead, she’s presented with five familiar faces. They prompt a wide, bright smile as she steps forward. Matias has lost her attention in favor of the pokemon. A quick, cursory glance shows no obvious defects, “Wow! You all look so good!” she compliments, “Nice and strong,” she grins, taking another step forward, unsure if approaching them would be appropriate. She usually lets pokemon come to her on their terms.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 7:14:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the only one out of the five that lumbers forward is charizard; the fire-type more than happy to see her. it's clear that he's told them about her, about what happened, and about how she saved all of them.

the others hang back. magmortar and electivire, both stoic, simply bow to express their gratitude. snorlax offers a smile, then falls back to lay on the ground. blastoise offers a wave, nothing more.

the fire-type cranes its neck down, looking to greet.

matias simply watches, smiling.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 7:20:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She acknowledges their gestures with smiles, nods, and waves. Whatever is an appropriate response. It doesn’t bother her that they don’t approach, the older more experienced pokemon are normally more stoic outside of battle. Her smile does widen as the Charizard moves forward.

“Hey there,” she greets softly as his head cranes down towards her. She reaches a hand up slowly to meet his gesture. When accepted, she’d gently stroke the fire-type’s warm scales. With a leans he peers around to its wings, “You seem to be recovering great. Flying well, I hope,” she teases, looking back up at the dragon to meet its gaze.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 7:36:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"more than well. he almost threw me off on the way here."

chuckling, he takes a step forward, approaching. a hand reaches out to place against one of charizard's large wings, brushing it. the dragon huffs warm air in response, then chooses to lean against eva's touch instead of his.

"i was worried at first, but they all seem to have recovered well. some are already raring to fight."

he spares a glance over his shoulder to the magmortar and electivire in particular.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 13:33:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Oh, really?!” she teases, smile turning into a grin. As the dragon leans, the touch deepens and she steps a little closer, bring both hands to strike he Charizard, “I bet you’re a really good flyer,” she peeks around to look at Matias and the wings again before following his gaze over to the Magmortar and Electrivire. They looked like fighters, “I’m sure they are, staying cooped up for long isn’t any fun,” her touch turns more gentle as her mind wanders, “What’s next for them?” for you, “Staying around Cerulean?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 13:51:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]they are fighters — it's evident by how they're unable to keep still, perhaps bothered by the silence that surrounds them. it makes them agitated in a way that matias understands. he recalls both of them not long after, understanding.

"for them, another fight, another battle."

for him:

"for the time being. i'm training some of our forces here until they send me off again."

his eyes stay on her, not willing to part just yet.

"how long are you here for?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 14:22:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Another fight, it always is. She recognizes the agitation too. They grow impatient without something to do. Eva understands.

“I see,” she nods, keeping her contentment to herself, “Perhaps I’ll see you around then” Maybe. She isn’t going to get her hopes up. Things change in an instant out here, especially for people like them. That’s why you don’t get attached,

“I’m not sure, really,” she never is. Where there is chaos and pain, she’s there to heal it and smooth things out. That’s the hardest thing about emergency medicine, you only really see the real bad stuff. Honestly, without the chaos, she’d be lost. Things have been quiet recently – too quiet. They’re planning something big and she’s on the edge of her seat, praying it doesn’t happen, but she’s ready nonetheless, “I just kinda go where they need me. Could be as early as tomorrow, could be a few weeks.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 14:52:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"perhaps you will," he knows she will.

snorlax's soft snores soon flow their way, filling the air around them. he tilts his head over, sees it RESTING, and only hopes it doesn't SLEEP TALK. actually — he won't take the risk. he recalls the normal-type back into its pokeball.

he turns back, nodding at her words. he understands because he too could be swept away at any given moment. still, he asks:

"are you on duty tonight?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 15:02:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Perhaps. She smiles, giving the Charizard a parting pat before stepping away. Her eyes trail off to the Snorlax as it grumbles to itself during its REST. It’s quickly recalled, she knows why. That leads her attention back to Matias, tilting her head curiously at his question. She thinks for a moment and shakes her head, “Not tonight,” At least, she wasn't the primary doctor on call. If shit hit the fan she’d be summoned. That’s just how it worked in times of war, “Why?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 15:10:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i believe i owe you a drink."

he raises a hand, interjecting with more words before she has a chance to retort. he remembers her words quite well; it even garners a soft chuckle.

"as colleagues, of course."

[attr="class","noodles"]