saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:33:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"we won't have to look very far."

only then does he raises his glass to sip, feeling cool liquor wash down his throat, warming in contrast. he sets it back down, gesturing for another.

"arguably, i'd say trouble's sitting close to you now."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:57:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
“Is that so?” she responds as the bartender returns with her next drink. She picks it up, letting her eyes slowly trace him up and down. Her expression is stoic, unreadable, “Are you going to try and get me in trouble, Matias?” She takes another sip of whiskey.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 19:59:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"try?"

her expression does little to deter him. his confidence never wavers; if anything it only grows with each sip he takes.

"we both know i will, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 20:51:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He’s bold, she likes it. He’s also dangerous and trouble, it’s enticing. She leans forward in curiosity, “What makes you so sure of that, Matias?” The confidence in his statement is surprising, fueled by liquor or not. She might just have to prove him wrong for the fun of it, take him down a few pegs.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 4:41:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the buzz of the crowd has long faded into the background. he hears nothing but her, focuses on nothing but her. she's alluring, tempting, and he finds himself involuntarily leaning closer, drawn to her.

"you're still here, aren't you?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 5:18:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He moves closer, she remains still. Her finger idly taps against the polished wood of the bar top to keep her grounded, stable. He makes a point, but it hasn’t been that long. Just becuase she sat here, doesn't mean she'd stay. She liked to think she had more self-control than that, “Yeah, I am. So?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 5:42:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]having tested the waters, he offers a shrug, then inches back slightly to reach for his refilled drink.

"just a feeling."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 5:53:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He retreats. She watches him curiously, wondering what game he’s playing at. It wouldn’t be the first time a colleague tried to push the limits. She takes a long, deliberate sip of her whiskey. She starts to feel the faint buzz of the alcohol creeping in. She makes a mental note to pace herself. Perhaps it makes her bolder, pushing her to dig into the unwelcome past, “How’s your side? Did it heal well?” her eyes drift down to where she knows the scar is hidden beneath fabric.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 6:12:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he's mid-sip when the conversation shifts to the scar on his side. he swallows, shrugs, then reaches a hand over to tug his shirt up just enough to reveal it.

"well enough, i think."

he's not entirely sure because he's been neglecting his scheduled checkups. they just have him moving around too much and doing too much for him to find the time to. or at least that's what he tells himself.

his shirt falls back down.

"it's fine."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 7:00:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s hard to see in the dark lighting of the bar, but she leans forward, squinting to take a curious look at the scar from the wound. The chiseled abs and hardened body do not go unnoticed. Yum. Obviously, she doesn’t get a great look but nothing immediately jumps out at her, “Looks alright to me,” she shrugs and pulls away when he lowers the shirt again, “A real good doctor must have patched you up nicely,” she grins playfully before taking a sip.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 13:04:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"must have."

condensation drips off the glass, rolls down his arm before falling to the counter. he takes another sip, then sets it back down.

"how long have you been doing this? you never answered."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:19:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
How long has she been doing this? Not long enough. She still felt, at times, that she was incompetent in some ways. Of course, that’s just imposter syndrome talking. She does her job well, “Hmmm,” she has to think about it for a moment, “Let’s see I graduate about . . . 4 or 5 years ago . . . Did an internship, then hopped into emergency medicine,” She sips, suppressing, internship was hell, “I started doing this when all this started,” So not very long. Her shoulders shrugs, “I couldn’t just . . . sit back and watch,” Eva never just watched.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:25:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i don't understand those who can. this is their region, too, isn't it?"

then why are they the only ones fighting? dying? he drowns bitterness with cheap vodka, finishing his...fourth? he's lost count.

"i'm itching to get back out there."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:51:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva frowns, she can see where he’s coming from. Sometimes, she found herself thinking the same thing. Eva has always been empathetic, finding a way to understand what makes people tick. It’s easy to hate those that your fight for. It takes a special kind of person to risk everything so someone else can have everything and reap the rewards of their sacrifice. Disdain for those you protect will only bring suffering.

On the other hand, some people did this to fight. Plain and simple. She’s suspicious that’s Matias’s case.

In the rare instance, some people did it for both. Eve lies somewhere around there, leaning more heavily towards serve and protect at this point in time.

“This lifestyle isn’t for everyone,” she’s single for a reason. She moves on to his next comment, the frown turning into something more serious, “I’m sure you won’t have to wait long . . . It’s been too quiet lately,” she sips, narrowing her eyes while glaring out the window, “They’re planning something.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:58:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias hums at her comment, somewhat agreeing. it isn't for everyone but there's no avoiding the fight. it'll hit them eventually — he only hopes they'll choose to fight then.

after a brief moment of silence, he asks:

"the safehouse i was at. did you ever read my report on the incident?"

[attr="class","noodles"]