3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 2:16:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
He’s right to think she’d protest. She frowns, pulling her lips apart to say something when she’s stopped by his raised hand. For a moment she considers, crossing her arms over her chest, “Yeah, I guess I did agree to that, didn’t I?” memories slide back into the forefront of her mind. Eva would never go back on her word, “Alright, a colleagues,” she agrees with a nod.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 4:04:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"good. i'll see you tonight, then."

his attention falls back to charizard, who huffs and pokes its wings out, expanding them slightly in a gesture familiar to matias. he chuckles, bringing a hand to pat it calm.

"i believe you have about five minutes left."

his eyes drift towards eva.

"fly with me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 5:34:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva nods, “Yes, tonight,” she doesn’t bother to ask where; he knows where to find her and there weren’t too many places in Cerulean for them to sneak off to. She eyes the Charizard, she can see the fire-type growing anxious in a similar way to the Electrivire and Magmortar before. It craved a different release.

Five minutes? She glances at her watch, he’s right, “Fly with you?” her smile brightens at the prospect. It’s been a while since she has been presented with the opportunity. Right now, her roster is limited to a Gallde, Machamp, and Blissey. Teleportation is how she got everywhere. The thrill of flying is something she missed, “Really?” she eyes the Charizard expectantly.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 5:40:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"really."

if charizard could speak it'd echo the same sentiment. instead, it simply lowers itself closer to the floor, allowing them to mount if they wanted to. matias is already doing so, swinging a leg over before settling comfortably against charizard's back. it looks cramp, but certainly spacious enough for two.

extending a hand, he invites her with a grin.

"come on, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 5:59:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva’s smile widens. She recognizes the gesture as the Charizard dips down lower, offering them the chance to climb on. There’s not a moment’s hesitation before the doctor moves forward, taking Matias’s hand and mounting the Charizard with him. She wiggles a bit, getting comfortable seated close to Matias. It’s the Charizard and the thrill of the flight that has her focus, not so much him, “Ready when you are.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 7:28:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]with a single tap of approval, charizard takes off, practically leaping off the ground before its large wings carry them up. it doesn't take them long to break through a cloud before coming level, still soaring across hues of blue and white.

here, high above all else, it's easy to forget.

matias laughs, free.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 14:09:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A sudden rush upwards has her gripping the Charizard rather tightly. Not out of fear, just to keep her balance as they ascend quickly into the cloud. The world grows small beneath along with whatever anchors them there. They burst through a cloud, the cool mist is refreshing.

She hears him laugh behind her. She joins in, joyful. As they level out on a nice breeze she sits up, relinquishing her hold on the Charizard. She lets the wind hold her there while arms and fingers spread out wide against the force it. She too feels free.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 14:22:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]below them, cerulean becomes nothing more than blurred shadows, left to its own to simply exist. his eyes drift south, noting how route five stretches on for a little before meeting a much larger city.

sadly, the sight of saffron leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

charizard feels how matias' legs tense and lets out a soft roar as a result, pulling him back into the moment.

it's easy to forget for some, but not for matias.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 14:45:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It’s impossible to forget. It's rooted so deep that even if you ripped it out tendrils would still remain. What’s happened here has come to define her. For better and for worse. She’s stronger, steadier, but closed off in the way she keeps feelings trapped and protected and hidden behind what borderlines on toxic positivity. Without the war, she would likely be a very different person. They all would.

“This is amazing,” she smiles, heart pounding as she shifts her gaze down to watch Kanto shift beneath them. From a distant, it was beautiful. You couldn’t see the chaos.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 15:16:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]surprisingly, it's her voice that pulls him back. she's enough to ground him.

"it is."

a hand reaches out for her waist, perhaps in an attempt to further stabilize himself in the moment. he smiles, chuckles, and allows his gaze to drift back down, appreciating.

charizard soon dips back down, announcing the end of their five minutes.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 15:28:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
She knows he’s there, but his touch lets her feel him there. It’s just as she remembers, surprisingly comforting. Even leagues above solid ground, consumed by the rush of the wind, she feels stable.

Her arms come back down to grip the Charizard when he dips back below the clouds. The flight ends too soon, it’s disappointing but they can’t escape reality for ever. After they land, she leans forward to wrap her arms around the Charizard’s neck in appreciation, basking in his warmth, “Thank you,” she says to both of them, grateful for the brief escape.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 15:52:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]when they land, matias dismounts if only to recall his two pokemon. the snorlax's deep asleep, snoring now loud enough to invade the camp. the blastoise's just chilling, perhaps distracted by wildlife every now and then.

he watches fondly as eva hugs the charizard in appreciation.

"i'll let you get back to it, then."

when she steps away, he reaches for his charizard, mounting in one swift movement.

"i'll see you tonight."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 3:04:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
After a grateful pat to the Charizard’s side once she releases her grip, she dismounts and steps away. She turns at the sound of his voice, smiling, “Yeah, I’ll see you tonight. You know where to find me,” She watches for a moment as they take off then spins on her heels and hurries back towards the tent.

She doesn’t put much effort into getting ready. Just a fresh set of clothes and a few attempts of taming her hair by combing her fingers through it is enough. It’s casual, after all. She stand outside her tent waiting, watching the burning orange of the sunset fade into the midnight blue of night.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 4:04:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias also doesn't put much effort into getting ready. just a fresh set of clothes and a quick shower before he's approaching her tent at the break of dusk. he passes a few league personnel; some recognize him, some don't or at least pretend they don't, but his attention's elsewhere.

"eva."

he flashes a smile.

"you look ready."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
gratitude
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 4:25:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A voice tears her eyes away from the sky and towards it. She smiles, turning to face him as he approaches, “Matias,” she greets similarly with a quick glance up and down. The passing officers that offer her a nod don’t split her attention, “Yeah, lead the way,” she steps closer, expecting to follow.